Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sunflower [Always Open] Welcom10
Sunflower [Always Open] Lr_nav10
Sunflower [Always Open] Lr_des11
Sunflower [Always Open] Promot10
Sunflower [Always Open] Suppor10
Sunflower [Always Open] Partne10
Sunflower [Always Open] Unit_n10
Sunflower [Always Open] Blank_10
Sunflower [Always Open] Rogue_10
Sunflower [Always Open] Fighte10
Sunflower [Always Open] Sacrif10
Sunflower [Always Open] Rp_wea10
Sunflower [Always Open] Weathe10
Sunflower [Always Open] Academ10
Sunflower [Always Open] Fight_10
Sunflower [Always Open] Club_v10
Sunflower [Always Open] Fortun10
Sunflower [Always Open] Tori_n10
Sunflower [Always Open] Rp_nav10
Sunflower [Always Open] End_na10

Sunflower [Always Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calidane

Calidane

Sunflower [Always Open] Empty
PostSubject: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:03 pm

It had been a slow day. Well, as slow as the launch of a new item could be. The shirt had been a fairly nice success, though. The mannequins all sported it, in different colors, with different bottoms, to appeal to every style. But by far, wine red had been the most popular. They sold out of all 50 of them, including the one straight off the mannequins frame. 'I'll have to order more fabric, make some more...' She thought, lightly stepping around the shop and tidying random things up. Fixing a mannequins necklace here, or straightening a shirt on a rack there. Sunflower had closed over half an hour ago, but the last employee had left only five minutes before. Cali swelled with pride, allowing herself to smile at the blank plastic face before her. She had owned this shop six years now, making enough money to even hire a few helpers. Of course, she still relied heavily on her college's fashion design school and 'Madame,' her tutor and fashion confidant. But things were really taking off, and the feeling was wonderful.

Grabbing her purse, Calidane checked everything over once more. The check register was empty, the safe was locked, and the clothes were all in their places. Good. She turned to the alarm and set it, hurrying to the door and clicking it closed behind her. Turning her back to the street and her waiting Jeep Wrangler, she fished the keys out of her bag and slid them into the lock, clicking it home and smiling.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Dmitry sighed, today had been boring. No one to annoy, no one to bother, no one to Torment. The day had been practically wasted in his opinion. But there was still a little hope for excitement; the day wasn’t completely gone yet. There was still time to find something to amuse him, or if he had to, create some amusement of his own. It was his quest for something to do that led him to wander the streets, peering in the shops and at the people around him. Most places were starting to close by this hour, and people of all sorts wandered up and down the sidewalk headed home, out to dinner, or like himself in search of entertainment. No matter their reasons for being out, none seemed particularly interesting to Dmitry. They were all tired and old looking, not worth the effort of messing with.

Sighing again Dmitry closed his eyes for a moment and stretched his arms over his head, his scarlet orbs flickered open again at the satisfying snap of his muscles loosening up. Almost immediately the thing or rather the person he saw when his eyes reopened was the last thing he’d expected. The sight of a dark haired woman’s back stopped him dead in his tracks. He’d never met her before, had never wanted to meet her, and yet instantly he knew exactly who she was. This woman, this stranger, was his Sacrifice. The one person who still had the power to make his life a living hell. Great. Just Freaking Great.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:56 pm

Removing the key from the latch and half turning to head to her parking spot, Cali felt her string vibrate. What the heck?? It had never done that before. This was new and unusual, and made her very uncomfortable. Staring at her stomach, where the tingling sensation was coming from, she forrowed her brow in confusion. Didn't Cordele [she didn't call her mom] say that it would do something like this when she met her 'other half?' Oh God, what kind of bond would they have?! Cordele and Alex had been basically brother and sister. Others she had met or heard about were as close (if not even closer than) lovers, some best friends, and some absolutely hated each other!! Oh God...

'Focus, Calidane.' she ordered herself silently. 'It doesn't matter. You're a sacrifice and whoever this person is has been created to help you, no matter how well you get along. Suck it up.'

Steeling herself to meet her pair, Cali inhaled deeply, readying herself for a strong letdown, and turned.

Well, she could've been stuck with someone worse, probably. At least this guy was cute. And- oh, yup, he obviously noticed her too. Good. He knew what was going on. At least she wouldn't have to explain all of that later. Letting a smirk play across her face, she walked evenly to the hood of her Jeep. "Hey." she called out, leaning against the grill guard. "Fighter, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:37 pm

‘Oh crap she’s turning, quick gotta run before she sees me.’ But his mind and body weren’t working in accordance and his legs, much to his despair, remained firmly planted where they were. And although he hated to admit it, the girl was much prettier that he’d expected. Dmitry always imagined that his Sacrifice would be ugly and old, like those cheesy witches dressed in all black on TV. ‘Idiot! What are you doing?! Get the hell out of there!’His body was simply ignoring him, rooted in place by a short of magnetic pull that refused to let him go.

‘All right just take a deep breath, calm down, maybe she doesn’t know about Units and everything. There’s still a chan- His thoughts were interrupted when she spoke. ‘Fuck. I’m screwed.’ She called him a Fighter, she obviously knew. Escaping her wasn’t going to be easy, and was probably impossible at this point.

Dmitry crossed his arms over his chest and scowled. He wasn’t happy about this and didn’t care if this chick knew it or not. “Yea, so what if I am?” His tone like everything else about him right now reflected his irritation.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Her smirked widened at the look of shock on his face. 'Come on, fighter, don't seem so unhappy...' She watched the stranger cross his arms angrily and in turn tucked her own hands into the pockets of her jacket. His words were pretty nasty, but it didn't get on her nerves or anything. On the contrary, she fought the urge to laugh at him. What was his problem, was he going to try to fight being her fighter? Oh please. Good luck to him.

Silently, she gave him a once over. His clothes were... Okay... Plain, but she could fix that. The red shirt he wore seemed to make his eyes glow- no way! Were his eyes actually red? Cali admitted to herself that, alright, it was pretty bad ass that her fighter had red eyes. 'Hmm... I should inspect him a little more closely.'

Pushing herself off the grill guard, her smirk still firmly in place, she replied "Then you're Torment, I imagine." lightly, she placed her hand over the center of her chest. Her name hadn't appeared very long ago, but it was there, so his must have been as well. "Come here, so we may at least meet properly." it wasn't an order, just a suggestion. A test, to see how well he responded to her.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:40 pm

Dmitry glared at her as she smirked. How dare she find this amusing. There was nothing funny about him becoming a lap dog at its master’s every beck and call. His days of freedom were over now, she’d probably expect him to worship the ground she walked upon. ‘She’s in for hell if she tries to boss me around. I don’t care who she is, I’ll fight her tooth and nail.’ His fists clenched with determination.

His lips couldn’t help but quirk up in a smirk, he could feel her eyes crawling over his skin. ‘Well at least she’s got good taste,’ he had to give her that much. And she wasn’t bad on the eyes either, maybe this wouldn't be so bad… He snorted at the thought, of course this was bad! And no matter how fine she looked, he wasn’t going to change his mind about that.

“Obviously,” he replied dryly forcing his glare to return. Come here, she said. ‘Ha! When pigs fly!’ He almost laughed, he wasn’t a trained puppy. He was a wolf, ‘Yea a wolf, mean and vicious. Ready to bite the hand that tries to tame me.’ “How about you come here.”
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:46 pm

"Going to fight it, are you? I don't think you understood me." her eyes narrowed dangerously as she watched him. A rebel. She might have to squash it right out of him. Or she could toy with him until he submitted....

She liked the second much better.

But for now, this stranger was going to have to learn that in fighting, she meant business. There would be no arguing, no refusal. If she told him to do something, he was going to. End of story. 'And what a perfect time to prove so.' "I'm the Torment sacrifice. Calidane Oneral. And when I asked you to come here, I meant that as an order. Now, be a good little fighter, and greet your sacrifice." She had lost her teasing tone momentarily. This definitely wasn't what she expected to happen tonight. She was looking forward to going home, maybe drawing out a sketch or two, and sleeping like the dead. But of course not! She had to deal with this jerk, not listening to her... Ugh. This wouldn't do. But, true to her personality, she'd perk up again. It was inevitable.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:49 pm

She was certainly a feisty little thing; Dmitry liked it, though right now it was pissing him off to no end. He should have stayed home today, gone to bed early or something. Then he wouldn’t be in this situation having a faceoff with his Sacrifice. Years of hiding and avoiding this chick had just gone down the drain. Goodbye life of freedom, hello leash and collar.

Dmitry let out a howl of rage as the first and official order from his newly found Sacrifice was issued. ‘Bitch! Cheating like that!’ He screamed furiously inside his head. Nonetheless his feet started moving on their own accord until he was smack dab in from of this, Calidane. Then following the rest of the command his mouth opened and in a angry strained voice he introduced himself. “I’m Dmitry Kardinovsky, Torment Fighter.” He tried as hard as he could to keep from saying it, but it was no use. He couldn’t disobey the order, it was physically impossible.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:51 pm

As she watched him cross the street, absolutely seething, her smirk returned. This was going to be such fun, and almost too easy. But of course, her conscience had to step in. 'Calm it, Calidane. He's a person. He's not here simply to do your bidding.' And she knew it was true. As power-hungry as she may have seemed, she silently agreed to treat him as the person he was. He had a life outside of battling, as did she. Maybe he even had a family who loved him, somewhere in the world? Well, if he did, he'd be one step up from her.

He halted a few steps away from her and ground out his name. Dmitry, huh? Fitting. Not Japanese, though. Nor American. Where was he from? Lightly, she grabbed his chin and turned his head, inspecting him. "Hm. You are cute." She turned his head the other way. "Red eyes? Contacts?" letting his face go, she crosses her arms and leaned against the Jeep again. "And with a name like that.... Let's see... Not German... Russian?"
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh how badly Dmitry wanted to reach out and knock the smirk off her face. It was like she was mocking him, mocking him because she had so much power over him. She probably thought he was some inferior being here for only her amusement. He hated Sacrifices like that, the ones who thought themselves all high and mighty. Viktoriya was like that, she liked to surround herself with Fighters who did whatever she asked. A few she purposely separated from their Sacrifices just so she could have more control over them. That’s why Dmitry left; he didn’t want to be under her or anyone else’s control.

“I’m not a toy,” he growled dryly as she turned his face this way and that. Without thinking he smirked when she commented on his looks, momentarily forgetting how angry he was supposed to be. He snorted, forcing his (now slightly less angry) glare to come back. “Tsk no, they’re natural. Got a problem with it shortie?” She was eyeing like a piece of meat; though on the other hand Dmitry was doing the same to her. He was taking full advantage of their closeness to look her over. “I’m Russian, and what are you?” Her accent was odd, weird even. He’d never heard it before.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

Stepping back just a bit to look at him, she snorted. "Never said you were a toy. And don't call me shortie. I'll cut your tongue out for that." She was just playing around, but he didn't have to know that. He was most definitely going to be a hassle, and the sooner she taught him obedience [and perhaps a little bit of fear] the better. For both of them. They couldn't afford to lose battles because they fighter didn't listen or follow orders.

She caught the smirk that played out across his face when she mentioned his good looks. "Don't get too full of yourself, there, fighter. I only mentioned your looks because I refuse to be paired with someone unattractive. But you'll do." Trailing her fingers along his jacket, her mint eyes took in his attire more properly. "These clothes, on the other hand, won't. You're lucky it's closing time, or you'd already be naked in a dressing room." She flicked her hand a few times, as if to clean them of lint left over from his clothes. There was nothing really wrong with them, per se, but she knew he'd look better in her brand. Hell, everyone would look better in her brand. But that was beside the point. "I'm from New York. How funny, we're both foreigners here."
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:56 pm

“I doubt that, no tongue means no spells to save your sorry ass.” Dmitry couldn’t help but smirk at that. He was adamant that threats weren’t going to scare him into submission. Nothing short of flat out orders were going to make him obey, or at least that’s what he kept telling himself.

This time Dmitry brushed her hand away from him, the flattery was fine but he didn’t like anyone criticizing. Even if it was over something as silly as clothes. He wore what he wanted to wear and didn’t care about what other people thought about it. Okay, maybe he did care a little. But just a little! Still it didn’t give this chick the right to berate his wardrobe choices. “There’s nothing wrong with what I’m wearing and- Hey! What makes you think I wanna be partnered with you?! She’s making it sound like he was lucky to be with her, when really she was the lucky one! Not everyone is lucky enough to get as badass of a partner like him. Wait… for a moment there did he just consider himself her partner…? Before his mind had time to dwell on such thoughts he quickly lashed out with a retort, “What are you doing here anyway?!” He made his sound like he owned the city, and that she didn’t have a right to be here.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:58 pm

Gripping his chin between her forefinger and thumb, she pulled his face downward to look at her. With a deadly serious tone, she explained "Silent spells. If you're going to be a smartass, you'll have to use them. Either that, or I simply won't use you. And good luck finding another Torment sacrifice while I'm still alive, or going against your name for another." With that little 'warning,' the smirk she knew would end up being signature around this man played across her face once more and she dropped her hand.

With a scrutinizing eye, Cali stepped back and looked at his clothes again. "Au contraire. Other than the color, everything is wrong with what you're wearing. I bet you'd look good in purple, too. Bring out that sadistic little glow in your eyes." She winked at him, walking a slow circle around, her fingertips coming back up to judge the materials of his clothing and trail behind her very slightly. The smirk never left her lips. She hoped this was annoying to the stranger. Oh, she would have fun tormenting him!

Stopping dead, she sighed quietly and blinked at the back of his head. "Never said you did want to be paired with me, did I?" quickly, she stood on her tiptoes and leaned both arms on his shoulders, forearms crossed and facing her. Laying her head on them and smiling sweetly at her fighter, she added "I live here, and own the store in front of us. What are you doing here, Mr. Russian?"
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:17 pm

Dmitry jerked his head out of her grasp, she had no right to grab him like that, Sacrifice or not. He had rights damn it, and he was pretty sure she was violating a vast number of them. “Whatever, I couldn’t careless about finding another Torment Sacrifice. Or any other Sacrifice for that matter. I don’t need a Sacrifice.” By this point even Dmitry knew he was acting like a stubborn child. But hell he’d let it go this far, and wasn’t about to back down now. The last thing he wanted Calidane to think was that he was a wimp who backed down even when defeat was in sight. But it wasn’t because he wanted to impress her as a Fighter he kept telling himself. It was for the sake of his manly pride. Yea, he liked that reason better.

He glanced down at his clothes. They looked fine to him. They were clean. They matched. What could be wrong?! “I don’t know what you’re talking about. There’s nothing wrong with what I’m wearing! Absolutely nothing!” He insisted glaring at her, turning his head to keep an eye on her as she moseyed around him. And really what was the big deal about what he was wearing anyway. Dmitry was pretty sure that when other Units met they didn’t dissect each other’s clothing choices. Lucky him getting stuck with one of those shopaholics as a Sacrifice.

Craning his neck as far around as it would go so he could keep her in his sight he shot her what he hoped was a terrifying glare. Damn her for reading into what he said. Why couldn’t he just have some dumb little Sacrifice whom he could trick and lie to and get out of all this crap? Life just wasn’t fair sometimes. “I’m here ‘cause I can be here that’s why.” He retorted as if that were a perfectly logical reason.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 10:44 pm

"But without me to take all that damage for you, you'd lose in an instant. You should be thankful for me, Dmitry, I'm your human pincushion." She knew the words were true, and withheld a shudder at the implication of needles. He couldn't know about that weakness of hers. Not just yet. She'd tell him when the time came, just before a battle.

Carefully, Cali lifted her head and stretched out her arms, bringing them to either side of Demy's face, before crossing her forearms around his collarbone and laying her chin on his shoulder. Thank goodness for heels, or that would've been impossible. Blinking at her fighter from the odd angle, she stated quietly "I have a very sharp eye for fashion, love. It's nothing against what you're wearing, just that I firmly believe one of my outfits would look better on you. I have one in mind already..." and she did. She could see it clearly, and it would look quite good on him. The dark hair and eyes would bring out the colors and pattern of the shirt, and the shirt itself would accentuate his features nicely. Cali was lucky to get such a catch for a fighter. And she wouldn't hesitate to show that off.

Her breath washed back over her face as she sighed, because it rebounded off Dmitry's neck, they were so close. 'Smartass. Maybe it's good against other pairs, but not against me.' "Of course you may be here. You have every right to be, especially since you're meeting me. How does it feel from your perspective, Dmitry, knowing I am your other half? Someone created to fight all others with?" her voice was as smooth as silk as she glanced from the door of Sunflower back to the stranger so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

Human pincushion. Hmm… Dmitry rather liked that idea. Taking all the pain had to be the only plus of having a Sacrifice. Maybe, just maybe, there was a chance that finding Cali was a good thing. It would certainly make battles easier. Defending his own ass and trying to kick the other teams ass was hard. Still it was impossible to admit that to the still smirking girl. So instead all she got was a grumbled ‘humph’.

It was slightly odd, having her so close. He could tell that if he allowed it, the feeling of being with his Sacrifice would have overwhelmed him by now. But he refused to let that happen (he had his pride to maintain), though with her being so close it was harder. He was going against his being, Fighters were meant to be with their Sacrifices. It was an inborn feeling they all had, the desire to be with the one who was in everyway possible your perfect match. The idea itself scared Dmitry, he didn’t like the thought of not being his own person, but instead merely apart of someone else. It was part of the reason he was fighting this so much. He didn’t want to lose his identity. He wanted to stay his own person and not constantly be associated with someone else.

Dmitry shook his head and mumbled something inaudible under his breath. He didn’t like mulling over such things, it gave him a headache. To avoid letting his thoughts wander again he quickly spun around in Cali’s arms. “Already trying to get me out of my clothes eh?” Despite the fact that he was still supposed to be angry with her, Dmitry couldn’t pass up the chance to point that out. Or resist his mouth twitching up into a wicked grin.

He blinked at her question. Wasn’t it obvious? He wasn’t happy about this. “Does it matter, I’m stuck with you whether I like it or not.”
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Cali hadn't been expecting Dmitry to turn and face her, in turn pressing them together closely. But hey, she wouldn't complain. After all, this boy was hers and hers alone. Them being close in all forms could do nothing but strengthen the bond. Wiping the look of surprise quickly off her face and replacing it with a dirty smirk, she chuckled a bit at his words. "Why yes, I am already trying to get you out of your clothes." blinking slowly at him, she unwrapped one arm, keeping the other around him, and walked her fingers slowly up his shirt, pausing at his chest. "But only to put you in different clothes, so don't let your mind wander, hm?"

She let her eyes fall to her hand, watching the pad of her index finger run over the material in a very short line. His answer had been disappointing. It did matter. They would be bonded for life, fighting almost to the death countless times, and he was going to hate and resist it as much as possible. That was very clear. The thought was a bit disheartening, though the sacrifice knew she'd change his mind one way or another. In her opinion, with the warmth of the unit thread and knowing that her fighter had finally appeared, Cali was very excited. She was ready to train and start battling. To prove to her family that she was the most powerful, and therefore had to have the perfect fighter. Which, logically, was why it took her so long to find him.

"Actually, it matters quite a bit." she stated, allowing the smirk to fall from her features and looking back into his red irises. "We can't do anything to break the bond, but we should at least try to get along, shouldn't we? I like having you as a fighter already." She shrugged slightly. "I have something to prove in my battling, and in having you as my partner. If you don't like me teasing you, get over that now, because I'll do it until the day one of us dies. That's how long we'll be bonded, you know. So you might as well learn to like me." She wasn't trying to be mean, honestly. She just didn't understand how he could hate her already, when they hadn't known each other but maybe five minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:08 pm

His scarlet eyes flickered from her face to her wandering fingers and then back again, a smirk crept its way onto his face. Maybe she wasn’t so bad. She was very pretty to say the least, another plus. With unashamedly thorough eyes he appreciatively took advantage of the fact that they were so close together. He’s eyes slowly wandered back up to her face. “Are you sure that’s it?” His voice was low and intimate so only she could hear, a wry grin marring his features. He could tease back too.

Dmitry didn’t miss the disappointment in her eyes. She obviously hadn’t been happy with his answer. It was nothing personal really. He had nothing against her, rather the fact of what she was. A Sacrifice. His Sacrifice. Ever since he left Russia he’d vowed not to let someone control him again. To always remain free from the wills and wants of someone else. Was that too much to ask? Was it so bad of him to want to be his own person? He thought he’d known the answer to those questions, but now he wasn’t so sure. Could a chance meeting have really changed his views so radically? He didn’t know whether to blame it on the Unit Thread, or maybe something else. He couldn’t tell which feelings were his own and which were caused by the premature bond. It left him confused and strangely exhausted. Only ten minutes before he’d been ready to spend the night out in the city, but now all he wanted to do was go home. Which was extremely odd for him; usually being a constant surge of energy who barely stopped to breathe.

Dmitry frowned in confusion. What did Cali have to prove? There was so much about her he didn’t know. “I guess there might be a chance, that maybe, just maybe we can make this work.” Oh how it killed him to say that. But there was nothing he could do about it now. He could either drag his heals and whine and complain every step of the way and make himself miserable or learn to deal with it and have some fun along the way.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Slapping his chest gently, Cali laughed despite herself. At least he could bring her mood up, despite being at fault for it falling in the first place. "Trust me. That's it. You're cute, but I don't know you well enough to strip you down and fuck you in my own store. Even if you are my fighter." She winked at him, her face lighting up again, as she knew it would eventually. "I just want you to put a shirt on. Do you like purple at all, by any chance?"

She unwrapped her arm from the man and stepped back, though only slightly. He was right. They could make this work. He wasn't a bad person, just... angry, so it seemed. She secretly wondered why, and debated whether or not to ask him. But as she narrowed her eyes a bit, looking him in the eye, she decided to wait for a better time. They had forever, after all. No need to rush answers now.

Okay, or not.

"We can make it work. It's going to be nice fighting with you, Dmitry. But why do you seem to instinctively hate me? I'm not going to 'break' you. Promise. You're a person, not a horse." Cali firmly believed her words. Yeah, she was powerhungry. Who wasn't, these days? But it was for her business' success. She honestly couldn't give a shit about climbing the ladder as a fighting pair. Yeah, it was fun. Yeah, she had to show her family that they could make it, together. But first, her business had to take off. Then she would focus on everything else. Oh, and they had to strengthen the bond. Leaning forward, she kissed his cheek. "Thank you for agreeing with my, by the way, Dmitry. Hm.... I don't like using your full name. Too formal. What about.... Demy?" She smirked up at him. Maybe he'd hate it. If he did, she'd use it nonstop.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:57 am

Just cute?” He asked with a hint of indignation. Dmitry knew he was better than just cute, he’d been told so on several occasions. Granted most of those women were random strangers he met on the street, but still, it counted. “What kind of purple?” Better not be some girly pinky purple, ‘cause there was no way in hell he was wearing it. Even if she ordered him to wear it he would rip it or spill something on it, therefore ruining it so he didn’t have to wear it ever again. Dmitry was adamant to retain his manhood, even if he did it while attached to a short leash.

Cali’s next question erased Dmitry’s smirk. To answer that he’d have to tell her about his past, and he didn’t want to do that. Fuck the past. All that mattered was the present. What happened then isn’t important, what’s important is what happens now. “I’ve got my reasons, and I don’t know you near well enough to tell you them. So let’s leave it at that.” It was all there in his tone, his reluctance to answer and his extreme annoyance at having been asked in the first place.

“Absolutely not! My name is Dmitry and that’s the only name I’ll answer to. Got it? No little cute nicknames. Period.” Being called Demy pissed him off more than anything else. It reminded him of his mother, that’s what she’d always called him, and he didn’t like thinking about the past. Especially about his parents. If he had it his way he’d completely forget everything from three years ago.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:21 pm

Seeing his face fall and a look of annoyance replace the teasing smirk, Cali decided to drop the joking conversation. Besides, he was right. Dmitry was a very attractive young man, not at all comparable to 'cute.' That's why she wanted him in her clothes so badly. But he knew he was attractive, so the conversation was pointless anyway. But she did have to answer his question, or he'd never agree to wear what she had in mind. "It's dark purple. Not girly or anything, so don't worry about that. Actually, he'd probably end up liking the shirt. It wasn't feminine in the least, and he'd look good in it, which would boost his seemingly overinflated ego.

Hiding the concern threatening to surface on her features, (after all, this was her fighter who seemed to be so upset, and she would be the only one allowed to torment him) Cali stared at him evenly, crossing her arms in front of her chest. It was hot in this jacket. Ugh. "Alright, we can leave it at that. But only for now. It's unanswered questions, Dmitry, and those aren't going to strengthen the bond." her stare softened a little and she quirked one corner of lips upward. "Whenever you're ready, I'm willing to listen. Take your time, but don't keep me waiting too long, hm?" This was different for Calidane. Odd. She was such an impatient person. But she also knew that impatience would never get this man to open up, and she didn't want to start out their relationship relying on orders. Tat would bring nothing but harm to their bond.

Okay, it was much too hot in this jacket. It made Cali feel clammy and disgusting. So she unfolded her arms and shrugged out of it, smiling slightly at the open air that hit her arms and hip bones. Walking over the the passenger side of her Jeep, she lightly tossed it into the back. Cali normally didn't bother with doors on her car, and didn't want the jacket flying out on the way home. Glancing through the windshield, she smirked teasingly at the man. "Demy it is, then. Glad you agree."
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:32 pm

Dmitry shoved his hands into the pockets of his jeans, doing his best to appear sullen and not let a smirk reclaim his lips. Dmitry didn’t want her to think that he was going to let that little comment slide by, even though he was already over it. He stubbornly wanted to make sure that she knew he wasn’t a pushover when it came to teasing and such. Then again, he was making himself come off as a jerk who couldn’t take a joke instead… Slowly he started to let his expression turn upwards back into a light grin. “Good, though that still doesn’t mean I’ll wear it. I’m not a dress up doll ya know.” He’d only wear it if he absolutely liked it or thought he looked good in it. Dmitry was very vain when it came to appearance, to a certain degree that is. He had to make him self look good without looking like he was trying too hard. Otherwise it ruined the whole bad boy theme he was gunning for.

What did it matter? Sure it might help strengthen the bond, but there were other ways they could accomplish that and leave his past a mystery as it always had been. It was easier that way, there were less questions and pity filled stares. The looks of pity were what bothered him the most, the looks that the Nuns at the orphanage had given him. The poor boy who’s father was a dead drunk and who’s mother was a psychotic murder. Poor little boy with no family to take him in, poor little boy. He hated it. Life was a bitch, enough said. No one has perfect lives so don’t bother wasting your sympathy on someone who’s life was a little worse than someone else’s. “Tsk, don’t count on it,” he mumbled under his breath, having no intentions of telling her what so ever.

“Don’t call me Demy! It’s a terrible nickname!” He grumbled following her over to her jeep without a moment’s thought. His eyes glanced over the girly blue vehicle for the first time, and his lips twisted into a smirk. “Nice ride,” he snickered giving the hood a tap with his index finger. The color certainly matched her personality: loud and obnoxious.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 12:41 am

Cali sat lightly on the step rail and leaned back, resting her elbows on the door track. Her eyes slid from his shoes slowly upward, deviating from their track a few times to glance at random things. She wasn't trying to hide her umteen millionth once over of him, either. She wasn't in a hurry to get home, so she wasn't going to rush their meeting. After all, it seemed as though she had been repeating it over and over again, but they really did have a lifetime. Her mints trailed upward to his face, a smug smile seemingly glued to her features. Slowly, she parted her lips and held just the tip of her tongue between her teeth. "You'll wear it. I'm not giving you the option not to." She grabbed one side of his jacket lightly, simply allowing her hand to rest, clutching the fabric.

"I am counting on it though." she almost whispered the words, her voice was so low. Narrowing her eyes up at her fighter, yet keeping the smirk firmly on her lips, the hand on his jacket came up to hook under his chin, nudging it a bit as older men did to little kids. "What're you afraid of? Bed wetter? Mommy a drug addict? No matter how bad your past was, it's already behind you." her hand found his jacket again, though her eyes stayed glued straight to his. "There's no way you can change it, but who gives a shit? You're in control of the present, and that's all you can do about it. So suck it up and quit being a pussy, Demy." her words were harsh, but she wasn't one for sympathy or empathy, and there was no good reason to sugar coat her words. If he didn't like her acting like this, he wasn't going to like her at any point. So he'd just have to get over it.

Cali could tell his words her just dripping with sarcasm, but she honestly didn't care. Her Jeep was her pride and joy. Glancing over at it, the smirk on her face turned into a true smile, which was fairly rare. Though it was still a bit of a dry one, of course. "I know it is." she stated quietly. "Gift for my twenty-first birthday. I got to foot the bill for the lift, lights, and step rails though. It's a '92 Wrangler, Skyjacker lift, on 35s. Mean offroad, where it's destined to be." she looked back up to Dmitry, smile growing a bit. "I know what you're thinking. One of two things. Either 'how does she know that much about it' or, if you're car savvy, you're thinking up some questions to ask me about it. Oh, and I bet you think the teal is obnoxious, don't you? But there's a reason it's that color. I'm good with fashion, Demy. I'm also good with Jeeps. Sure, I'm probably the most fem girl you'll find around here, because it's my career, but I have other passions as well. There's a little bit of info about me, so don't assume too much, kay?" her smile turned back into it's normal smirk as she leaned back and rested her head on the side of the passenger seat, in turn pulling Dmitry's jacket, and himself, a step closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Dmitry scoffed and looked away from her, glaring at nothing in particular. It was official, she was going to use him as a walking talking doll. And there was nothing he could do about it since all she had to do was make it an order and he would have no choice but to obey. Life sucked. Life really fucking sucked. His red eyes shifted to the sidewalk and he kicked at a small pebble on the ground sending it shooting through the air and bouncing off one of Cali’s tires. Now there was an idea. He glanced around, looking for something else to kick and hopefully put a nice dent in the ugly blue jeep. It was subtle payback for all the future dressing up he was gonna have to do, but payback none the less. Plus he was getting bored and it would be fun to see how Cali would react. No doubt she’d be angry about him attempting to damage her precious car. Geez this girl sure was materialistic. Stuff was useless and didn’t mean anything in the long run was his opinion. Granted he had nothing to really call his own. He had nothing from his childhood, and he didn’t want to keep anything he got from the orphanage and Seven Moons.

His eyes flickered back up to her when she grabbed hold of his chin, and for a moment he had the strongest desire to stick his tongue out at her. But he didn’t. He wasn’t that childish. “I’m not afraid of anything!” Dmitry snapped back at her. It pissed him off that she would pass off his problems as being trivial matters. Even if he didn’t want her to ask about them, and he would rather forget them, he still didn’t want her presuming to think that his problems were so simple. …So he was a bit of a hypocrite.

“So not only does it look like a pile of junk, but it even sounds like a pile of junk too,” he commented dryly letting his sour mood seep into his tone. This girl sure knew how to kill his good mood. His hands moved from his pockets and readjusted the way his jacket fit on him when Cali tugged him forward. Then leaning forward he rested his right arm on the jeep and used the other to comb back through his dark hair. All the while giving Cali his usual grin. “Well hey if this thing runs, why don’t you take me out to eat. I’m starving.” He of course wasn’t going to pay, if anything he’d just use a spell to get out of paying. And Cali was the one with a job after all. Surely she had money to buy him dinner.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:29 pm

At Dmitry's short but angry outburst, Cali stood quickly, knocking the man out of his place and pushing him slightly away from her. "You're not scared of anything, hm? Liar." she accused, the smirk gone from her face as she stared defiantly into his red irises. She once again grabbed his jacket, but this time it was just under his neck, and yanked him almost flush against her. Dangerously, and a bit angrily, she corrected him. "You can't feed me bullshit, because I can tell you're not being truthful. With me, or with yourself. You are afraid. Of what, I have no idea. But you're hiding that fear with anger that you're taking out on your surroundings. You want to know how you're so obvious about it? Why the fuck else would you hate me so much? I know I have a shitload of power over you. But as I told you before, I wasn't going to use it unless you were extremely unruly, or I had a good reason." She pushed him away once more, eyes darting to his shoes. He was acting like a fucking two year old, and being a downright prick. Kicking a rock at her Jeep and trying to hide the little tantrum he was so obviously throwing in his head.

"If you kick another thing at my car, I'll break your fucking metatarsals. No, better yet, I'll make you break your own metatarsals, do I make myself clear?" Her narrowed eyes met his again as she pointed at his foot. He could talk shit as much as he wanted, but Calidane would be damned if he was going to harm her Jeep. Even if it was just a small rock against her tire. If he thought he could get away with that, he would try something bigger. Just to get under her skin. That's how children worked, and as of that moment, that was her opinion of him. A child, unhappy with life because he wasn't dealt all the right cards. Well too fucking bad. If he wanted to be treated like a child, she would treat him exactly as such. Exhaling deeply and shaking her head, Cali walked briskly around to the drivers side and hopped into the open doorway, fluidly sliding in despite throwing herself in anger. Glancing at Dmitry through the corner of her eye, she ground out "You're lucky I'm already hungry, or I'd run your immature ass over instead of agreeing. Get in and tell me where you want to eat. It's an order."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunflower [Always Open]   Sunflower [Always Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunflower [Always Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next