Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Lost (closed) Welcom10
Lost (closed) Lr_nav10
Lost (closed) Lr_des11
Lost (closed) Promot10
Lost (closed) Suppor10
Lost (closed) Partne10
Lost (closed) Unit_n10
Lost (closed) Blank_10
Lost (closed) Rogue_10
Lost (closed) Fighte10
Lost (closed) Sacrif10
Lost (closed) Rp_wea10
Lost (closed) Weathe10
Lost (closed) Academ10
Lost (closed) Fight_10
Lost (closed) Club_v10
Lost (closed) Fortun10
Lost (closed) Tori_n10
Lost (closed) Rp_nav10
Lost (closed) End_na10

Lost (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 11:37 pm

Ashi groaned loudly. He looked around and let another groan. He was lost. Wonderful. The small teen was supposed to meet his friends at some club but apparently he had gotten lost along the way. He shifted uncertainly and bit his lip. He should have gone with the guys instead of going separate. What was worse is he walked. He hadn’t ever been around here so he had no idea where to go.

The young guy shifted uneasily and rested against a wall. He knew why he hadn’t drove. Not only can he not drive legally (He still drove. He looked old enough.) but he had been drinking. He wasn’t much of a partier so when he did party he went all out. He knew it was illegal to do all this stuff at his age but he didn’t care. He was always working and had so many responsibilities that he just wanted to let lose every once and a while. And if that meant getting drunk then so be it. He was surprised he still had his ears actually. Said ears twitched slightly as he drank some more. He only had a wine cooler which wasn’t that bad actually. At least he wasn’t drinking whiskey or something.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:53 am

He scouted his surroundings sending the faintest of rings out to determine where he was going. He was walking around to see if one of his targets would show up at their usual haunts. He still had some things to do before he actually made contact with the target.

As his rings echoed back to him, his head flicked to the direction of the only other person in this end of the street. And from the smell of it. The person was intoxicated. Scrunching up his nose he took a step awy from the person. He couldnt afford to be near some one who was drunk. If they decided to get violent he would have another unwanted body on his hands. Sigh a sigh he gave the person a blank stare before turning away to walk off.

As he walked off another echo reverberated back to him. shit this was a teenager! He thought stoping. Turning around he listened carefully, as he did he realised some thing. This teen or kid or short person has the exact ring as his. And this shocked him a little although no traces of this shock could be seen on his face.

"Are you ok kid?" He asked in a clear voice. Clicking his fingers he noticed that the kids location had changed. He was against a wall. perfect. He thought if anything was to happen the kid was at a serious disadvantage.

Last edited by Raiden on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Ashi had been in his own little world. He had drifted of into a dreary memory of his past. Something he did when he was alone. Hence his fear of being alone. He didn't even notice the other guy. Hence why the silence was never interrupted by the young teen. Had he noticed the man, Ash would have said something. Anything to break the silence. He didn't like silence. It made him nervous. He preferred to be in a room full people.

Ashi jumped when he heard the other speak. He looked up and blinked at the man standing before him. It was he heard the ring. The exact one as his. He then saw the thread. The thread that connected them. He gasped. Was this a hallutionation? Was this real? What was the chance of meeting his fighter while he was intoxicated. "Are you real? Are you really that person? My.... My Fighter?" He mumbled.. Out of all places and times to meet his Fighter it had to be when he was lost and intoxicated. Fate sure liked him.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:00 am

Now that the other had spoken he could pin point the location exactly to a tee. Staring straight at the teen he frowned, then wiped his face clean of the expression.
"Excuse me? Fighter? Would you care to explain What the fuck are you on about?" He asked his voice expressionlessand low.
What the hell was this person on about? Was it drunk ramblings or was this kid serious.

It was rather random, when he gave it a little thought. Meeting this drunk kid. Who just happened to have the same ring as him. Never in his life had he heard anyone with the same ring as him. And to be honest it unnerved him a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Ashi looked up at the other blankly. His face was flushed due to his current state of intoxication. This was the last time he was ever drinking. He hoped this didn’t turn out bad. He really did. He didn’t want to find his Fighter and have the man hate him. ”Fighter.. Ya know… Like we share the same name.” He said. At least he hoped he said it. For all he knew, he could have slurred it. If only he wasn’t drunk! ”Um… Isn’t there a weird tattoo looking thing on your stomach that says ‘FLAWLESS’?” He asked before falling against a wall. The rough surface scratched his skin as he groaned. He giggled drunkenly and looked up at the other. He studied the other. He was quite taller then the small teen and had more muscle then him. This made Ashi pout.

”Not fair. Your all muscled… I’m not.” He mumbled but he wasn’t sure it came out the way he wanted. He really didn’t care either. He stared at the sky. He wished he was up there. Just floating lazily and not having a care it the world. He closed his eyes and smiled. He could just imagine it.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:04 pm

"Tattoo? Flawless?" He asked raising an eye brow. This kid was not making any sense what so ever. Infact he sounded like he was either slightly crazy or just plain drunk dribbling.

The next bit confirmed it. He was just blithering now. Drunken ramblings. Its not like he would be able to confirm the teens claims at all. The only thing he had was the sound of the ring that both were emmiting. It was exactly the same in every way. The pitch and the vibrations of it were exact. So there must be some thing in that. He just would have to get a brother to tell him about this 'tattoo'. Frowning he remembered some thing from a job he had done. One female who had tried her hardest had made a passing comment about soem tattoo he had on his stomach. Could this kid really be telling the truth?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Ashi nodded enthusiastically. ”Yea. Life your shirt up and I can prove it.” He said as he took another drink. He took another drink… And another. He ended up drink the rest in three drinks. He dropped the glass bottle and it hit the ground. The bottle broke on contact causing glass to go everywhere. He looked at the glass and giggled drunkenly. He then regretted it because only girls giggled and he was not a girl. He frowned and sighed. He didn’t feel so good anymore. ”I feel dizzy..” He said as he tried to stand up straight but he ended up just falling back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 8:41 pm

He snorted. Lift his shirt so this kid could perv on him..... Pah, did he really think he was stupid? He wasn't going to expose himself and then get stabbed or some thing creepy like that.

Shaking his head he didn't reply, just ignored the question altogether. Hell he even took a step back when he heard the bottle smash. Sending out another quick ring he located the kid, still leaning against the wall. Still very much drunk.

"Look kid you can keep you perverted little thoughts about me to your self, i have things to do other than look after your sorry drunk ass."

Turning and spinning on his heel he walked away from the drunk teen. The foolish drunk teen wandering the streets all by himself. Pfft who was he to care, when did he ever make emotional attatchments....
But that littl niggling feeling.. That damn ring. The same damn one as his.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:46 am

Ashi frowned when he heard the man’s explanation for not showing his stomach. While Ashi wasn’t against seeing some rather sexy muscles that wasn’t what he was doing this for. He honestly wanted to prove that he was the man’s sacrifice. He really did. ”I’m not lying you dumb ass. Why would I make something like this up? Did you ever think about that? And what about the fact we have the same ring huh? Surely you can hear it.” He said in a serious voice. He was starting to sober up thankfully. He was not going to let his Fighter leave without knowing who he was just because he was drunk off his butt. He winced when he realized that he had cuts on his legs from the glass of the broken bottle. ”Look mister. I am completely serious. Don’t put it off as drunken rambling cause it isn’t. You are my Fighter and I can prove it.” He said as the other walked away. Come back here. He commanded. He knew that it would hurt for the other to try and resist the direct order. Well if he was right about his assumption of the man being his Fighter of course. ”A Fighter can not disobey a command his Sacrifice gave without feeling pain or uncomfortable and the longer you disobey the worse it gets.” He said standing up straight.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Damn little brat. Thinking that because they both ommitted the same strange rings that he could just suddenly take command of him like this. Didn't any one teach him to respect his elders?

But as that command left the little brats lips he felt a small uncomfortable feeling enter his body. It was like an internal itch that he couldn't get at no matter how hard he tried to ignore it.

Stopping in his tracks he stood there, sending out his ring every few seconds to make sure the teen hadn't sneeked up on him. But no matter how hard he tried to concentrate on sending out the rings he could not get rid of that feeling. So he tried some thing. Spinning on heel once more he turned to face the teens direction and took a step forward.

The feeling, with that one step, decreased slightly. Well, it seemed that the drunk teen did have some thing over him. And it was some thing he wanted to know about. He wanted answers and damn it he wanted them now.

"So you have some thing over me. You going to tell me what else you have over me? Or am i just suddenly your servant, dropping everything right now to serve your every whim? He said, his voice dropped low and had a hint of smoothness in it. Almost as if he was talking seductivly to the drunk teen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:11 pm

Ashi watched the other with interest as the man stopped. The teen couldn’t stop the grin that spread across his young face. He had known it. This man was his Fighter. Ashi found it incredibly funny that he may not even remember meeting the other in the morning. He never really remembered stuff after he got drunk. Everything was a blur the next morning after a night out. He was determined to remember this night though. He would remember every single detail about his Fighter even if it killed him. The teen looked at the other as the man walked up to him. He let out a chuckle and gave a smug smile. The smile left when he heard the tone of voice the older used. He couldn’t help but feel a slight shiver run down his back as he looked up at him. ”W-Well.. That’s pretty much all I can do. I can only give you orders basically. I can do this cause I take the pain in the spell battle while you do spells. You probably don’t know what that is though… Hopefully you will let me explain it when I am more sober…” He rambled.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 pm

He couldnt help but raise an eye brow as he listened. Why the hell was he here any way. What the hell was that feeling that only deceased when he made his way back to the teen. And why the hell was this drunk kid in charge of him when he could do "spells."

Wait what? Spells? Was this some sort or witch and wizard thing that was all the craze not long ago? He was so lost but, hell he would not let that on. He would as usual only give out the smallest bits of information that would let some one know what he might be thinking. But that was... Besides the point. He wanted to know now, what the hell was going on, and he wanted to know now so it wouldnt bug him for the rest of the night.

So he smirked at the boy.

Then leant in a little, sending out little rings at a fast pace so he could sense the movements.

Reaching out he ran his fingers along the outter part of the teens ear.

"So.... Should i call you Master? Cause... It gets me on when some one plays with me." He said the words in a low sexy voice, and by the end of the sentance his mouth was level to the teens ear.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:20 pm

He watched the other as he slowly sobered up. The seriousness of the situation made him somehow become less drunk. Ashi watched the other raise an eyebrow. He seemed to be in thought so Ashi stayed silent and let the other contemplate what he had just said. The teen fumbled with his shirt as he waited. The shirt was blood red and rather tight. It was picked out by one of the girls in the group he had gone out partying with. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt fingers run against his ear. He couldn’t suppress the shiver that ran through his body once more. His ear was one of the more sensitive spots on his body. The man then spoke in a very sexy and alluring voice. A mouth was by his ear then. Another shiver ran through him. He clenched his fists. ”Um.. N-no. You don’t have too. I only get to command you because I take the pain in a spell battle. So if someone uses a spell that cuts a person up then I could possibly take the hit."

Last edited by Shelby on Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:20 am

Zeal had parked the car at his old spot in the abandoned alleyway where only the employees of the local shops would park. Walking a short distance he noticed 2 people in another alley. It seemed like one was drunk and the other could be buzzed. He looked around and decided to wait a few just in case something was actually wrong. But the atmosphere didn't seem...threatening. Adjusting his jacket he walked a little past the opening but his ears were very much in tuned to what was going on. His ring completely supressed and his focus on the 2 for now until something else picked up the teal man's interest. Since nothing was wrong except them not really knowing just how drunk they are Zeal decided to continue on t the underground area.

( Zeal has left the Alley and headed to Club Midnight Bliss )
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:41 am

He paused for a second as he felt the teen shiver twice under his fingers. Was the teen scared of him now that seiyu was touching him intimately? Or was it some thing else? For some reason Seiyu thought it might be the second. He was about to open his mouth and say some thing else when some thing unknown from behind them made him stand up straight and turn. Twisting his head around he sent out a subtle ring. Some one was approaching them. A slight hint of danger came from the person hiding and watching them in the shadows but as the unknown moved on,off the feeling of danger passed.

Turning again he faced the teen once again, this time he had, had enough of the games. "So what do you want from me then?" he asked his voice losing all of it allure. As he asked his eyes narrowed. Shifting his body weight he showed his impatience. It was getting late and the real reason he had come out tonight had been wasted on this seemingly meaningless conversation.

Last edited by Raiden on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:02 pm

"Lost.....I can´t believe that I´m lost!"Emerald green eyes turned in every direction before finally setting to staring at the sky. Daniel was not the type of person to get lost for he usually always knew where to go and what he wanted to do, but on a day where his mother decided to pry into his private life, hack herself into his mail account and read his texts, was it a wonder that he wanted nothing more then get out even though he had no idea where? I would say not. Dani took a deep breath and decided to sit down on a bench which stood peacefully on the sidewalk. A few people gave him curious or dirty looks as they passed, probably asking themselves how someone could sit outside this late in jeans which were not only so tight they look as though they were painted on him but also had so much holes that his left thigh and right shin were almost completely exposed. "Beauty isn´t contagious."he said to an elderly woman who was frowning at him and shaking her head. For him it was mainnstreem to wear jeans with holes and oversized jumpers which exposed one of his porcelain white shoulders.
But even though he was annoyed as hell and lost somewhere Down Town it was always somewhat comforting to sit under a night sky and try counting the stars. The most entertaining part of sitting on a bench on a street full of people was of course watching the people interact with each other, watch their different expressions and try to guess their worries and life stories from the wrinkles on their faces. Oh yes, being lost somewhere in a big city sure had it´s good sides too.
After a few minutes of gazing around have passed Daniel got up and decided to head in a random direction "Hopefully it will get me around somewhere I´m familiar with."

[Daniel has left Lost (open) and is headed for Scone Dilemma [open]]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 8:32 pm

Ashi face became puzzled when the man turned away from him, he wasn't sure what was going on, but he was thankful for the loss of contact. He couldn't think straight with the man so close to him. It was like someone had turned on his teenage hormone and set it to "let's want to fuck the first thing we see" mode. Ash bit his lip, waiting somewhat patiently for the other to face him again. Once the man did, Ash gave a weak smile, it quickly disappeared when he heard the change of tone.

The teen looked down at the ground, giving a light shrug. He didn't know what he wanted, he was just happy to finally meet his Fighter. All his friends from school had found their fighters, but him. He didn't want to lose him now, not when he just found it him. "Um, I'm not sure.. I just am so glad to finally meet you, cause I have been looking for you for a long time, so please don't leave just yet. Let me at least give you my number or something. Then, if you don't mind, we could do lunch or something. Just talk, or something..." He rambled on in a nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:44 pm

He snorted and shook his head. "I'm sorry kid, but i'm a very busy person. I don't do lunch." He said coolly. He was a bit annoyed now. This kid just kept stalling him more and more, with his endless wants and questions to a complete stranger!

Growling in the back of his throat, as he felt the presence of his prey move away. "Damn it." He muttered under his breath. Why now! And why this drunk little kid! Why did this have to happen to him! Of all times and places! Damn it, WHY!

"Look, kid you're not giving me any good reason's to stay here, so unless you can give me one, im leaving. I am busy and from the time I've wasted here. I have a damn lot to catch up on!" He sneered. He was not happy at all. Irritation had turned to anger. And if he didn't get away from this kid then he would have to be out again tomorrow, wasting time catching up.

"I've had enough of this. I am not sure how you can cause the pain, but i don't take orders from any one. So leave me alone." His voice was hard and became a sneer. Loosing all his cool he turned on his heal and stalked off. Heading off, he felt stabbing pain. Gritting his teeth he headed on. No one told him what to do. Especially not a child.

Now, that he had wasted this time, he would head home, pack and leave this place. There were plenty of other undercover jobs he could do. And the farther away from this crazy kid the better.

As soon as he was out of sight of the kid, he slipped into the shadows. Never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost (closed)   Lost (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost (closed)
Page 1 of 1