Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chloe Street Motel  Welcom10
Chloe Street Motel  Lr_nav10
Chloe Street Motel  Lr_des11
Chloe Street Motel  Promot10
Chloe Street Motel  Suppor10
Chloe Street Motel  Partne10
Chloe Street Motel  Unit_n10
Chloe Street Motel  Blank_10
Chloe Street Motel  Rogue_10
Chloe Street Motel  Fighte10
Chloe Street Motel  Sacrif10
Chloe Street Motel  Rp_wea10
Chloe Street Motel  Weathe10
Chloe Street Motel  Academ10
Chloe Street Motel  Fight_10
Chloe Street Motel  Club_v10
Chloe Street Motel  Fortun10
Chloe Street Motel  Tori_n10
Chloe Street Motel  Rp_nav10
Chloe Street Motel  End_na10

Chloe Street Motel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Chloe Street Motel  Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:37 am

Chloe Street Motel  Motel

Not all the Sleep in places are awesome looking. And this one is the lowest of the low. Even for a cheap price the beds squeak and the water is cold. The rooms smell like old cigarettes or cigars. Well at least breakfast is free and wifi. But gods only know how long that stays up.

Last edited by Kyo on Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:20 pm

It was probably the first hideous thing Mace had seen since coming to Japan. Run down, paint peeling off the side... He frowned slightly and turned away as though he were looking for where the check out office was. He didn't want Kyo to become any more offended. Pulling into a random spot he took a deep breath and turned back to look at the rows of rooms, a completely blank and unphased look on his face. "Alright, which one is yours?" he asked in a slightly curious, but still upbeat voice. This placed depressed him in a different way than he was normally depressed. Not as deep and saddening, but more... disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 7:41 am

Now that the wolf thought about it. This man has been away from people for a while and this was by choice. With Kyo and his family it was by force so it is hard trying to make contact when you are told that you can not. He looked out the window as the drove up to the rundown place. Yes it is rundown...but Kyo wasn't working with a lot. He was actually happy that someone decided to take him in. And it is a teacher. He is bound to learn a lot from this man during the duration of his stay at least. "Sorry It is just money is needed for just about everything. My room is the bottom one. 3rd from the right." He stated as Mace pulled up. Kyo got out and sighed. "Wait here I will be right back." He said as he went to the door and walked inside to gather his things.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:13 pm

Mace obeyed the younger fighter, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel and looking around at the rows of doors before him. This was the kind of place he remembered seeing people get shot at in movies. Paint peeled off the sides, numbers were missing from doors... It was downright scary. He wondered how Kyo could live in such a place, day to day, and never fear that his safety was in danger.

Kyo...

"Что вы делаете?"[What are you doing?] he asked himself, shaking his head in a nearly defeated manner before resting it against the steering wheel. He'd left only when forced to, after nine years without almost any contact. True contact. Sure, he dealt with the kids he taught and the bar patrons, but he always distanced himself. He was a nice teacher, always willing to help a student if they were having trouble, but he wasn't the type of teacher who you'd wave to in the supermarket. Not someone a child would point out and say "That's my teacher. He's really cool!" And of course he had patrons who favored him. He was friendly (a facade) and very good at bar tricks. He made good tips from highly attractive people. But he knew none of them by name. He was a shell, his smile plastered to his face until the bar closed, then he returned to his silent state, cleaning and leaving without a word to his coworkers. And now he had invited a stranger to come live with him? What was he thinking?!

He sighed, opening lavender eyes to look back at the motel. He would never be able to renege his offer and he knew it. Oh well, hopefully this kid could handle him at his worst. Cause it was inevitable, he would sure as hell see it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm

Kyo grabbed his duffle bag and left the key card on the desk. Walking back out briskly up to the car he had already checked to make sure he had things this morning. He had planned on leaving anyways just lucky someone picked him up. As he got back into the car he looked over at the driver. "Everything alright? I mean if I have to I can find another place it's alright you know." He stated kind of worried a bit. Yeah people tell you not to talk to strangers but this man knew a lot compared to where he didn't so it helps to have someone like him around right?
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:06 am

Mace swiveled eyes around as his car door opened. He had seen Kyo coming. He had watched the teen walk back to his vehicle with calculating eyes. He had a nice swing to his hips when he moved...

"Hm? No, everything's fine. I was just thinking. I made my guest room up the other day, when I got here, but I haven't been in it since. I hope you like it, though." He shrugged, popping the car into reverse and swinging back out of the parking spot. "But... there are some things you'll have to deal with. Namely, me. Nights are... not my strong point. You'll..." he sighed. "You'll see."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Kyo set his duffle bag between his legs in the front seat. He would have placed it in the back but he didn't want to damage the car by accident. Bad enough his tail wasn't covered. He was just thankful that his fur didn't shed like that and get all over the place. Once the bag was secured between his legs he fastened his seat belt and brought his tail around the front so it didn't rub against the seat as Mace drove them to his house.

Once they started moving Kyo smiled at Mace. "Any place is fine to me. More than likely much better than this location with bugs and your neighbors making noises." He snuffed. Gods he wasn't getting any sleep at all since he had to play exterminator and commentator on the rooms and their sexual escapades until the first signs of light. He sighed and shook his head a bit to forget about it. "At night?" He tilted his head in question. "I am sure it is far better than what I had to deal with here so no worries." he said as they drove off.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Mar 04, 2011 11:51 pm

Mace snorted as he turned again. "No promises. Sex noises are probably... much, much more enjoyable. It's a bit hard to explain." he rolled his eyes over toward Kyo, one eyebrow quirked and his crooked smile plastered on his lips. "Sleepwalking. Sleep talking. Night terrors." he shuddered just a bit. "You most likely think I'm quite crazy now. You're not that far off. But I kinda figure if I'm completely honest with you, it gives you time to tell me to stop the car and run as far as you can possibly get in the other direction."

[Mace has left Restaurants and is going Home ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:08 pm

The studio had decided to change its base of operations; at least, that was the rumor making the rounds when DJ got back to the hotel. That was fine with her; it meant she could visit the flower shop and the café again. Though, it was laughable to call this place a hotel - it barely made it to "cheapskate-owned-and-rented motel" status. She knew she'd go nuts here, that's why she went outside as often as possible. The room she shared with three other girls from the studio was tiny and too cramped for all their stuff. The boys had it just as bad, though with every artist not currently recording stacked four and six high in each room, this motel was making a decent amount of money off the studio.

They had been on tour longer than she'd expected, and while she was grateful that this was the last town on their tour, DJ would have been much happier if they hadn't had a show tonight and the next few ones as well. It meant getting into costume and becoming Frostfire with those other eyes always watching, waiting for her to make one mistake - the one slip to end her career. There was nothing she could do about it now. She'd eaten the treat (her dinner) from the café and finished off her drink, both before she stepped foot in the motel room. Her diet was a matter of laughter for the other performers - she ate when she remembered to, and that was whatever first came into her hands. The flowers were still protected by their packaging, so she didn't worry too much about how they'd look, though it was an interesting juggling act to open the door.

No one looked up from what they were doing, even as she set out the vase of daisies, card prominently displayed. She pulled out the night's costume with an inner sigh - why were they always so revealing? Simple: Frost liked that style and all the eyes on her, and DJ had to be Frost while she sang - otherwise, she'd never dare stand on that stage. As she changed into what little of a corset and skirt there was, she slipped into the character of Frostfire - the black, red, and gray almost illegal in how much it revealed was perfect. Nothing had changed visually but the outfit, and yet all the other girls knew that Frost was among them rather than DJ - and Frost was a bitch to deal with if you got on her bad side. One of the other girls handed her the head piece, and she fastened it on. She slicked on deep blood red lipstick and smokey gray eyeshadow, fastened on her false eyelashes and sky-high heels; with that, she was ready to go. Now to wait for the time to come; she was silent as she stared at the daisies, alone and untouchable to the others in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:20 pm

Masa had rushed them through the back of the diner into an alley. All the way at the end was a rundown motel Masa was very familiar with. He walked into the office and got a key for Danil to use for his stay here. Once everything was set into place he walked them to Dani's room and opened the door. It creaked as it opened but at least they wouldn't be in the mist of the rain when it decided to drop. Masa set the boxes on the little table by the window. "This is your room. I paid for a week so keep it and do what you want." Masa handed Dani his key and walked over to the boxes as his stomach growled for attention. "That is your key so don't lose it. Now eat something." He stated as he turned on the tv while eating a meatlovers slice of pizza. Masa then went and sat on the bed and sighed as he picked off a few flavors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Dani put the key the pocket of his skinny jeans and took a slice of pizza. He took a little and careful bite then decided that it could be eaten without damaging his taste buds. The boy took another bite then sat down next to Dante "How come you can just pay for a week? Do you always have a lot of money with you? Dani took a pause as he swallowed then looked around the rather small room "Even though I´ve never seen such a small and old hotel room. The hotels I stayed in were very glamorous and big and didn´t smell like cigarettes. he made another pause and glimpsed at Dante "That does not mean I´m not thankful to you, I very well am. I was just trying to make small talk."
Outside the rain got heavier and started hitting loudly against the window, even lightning could be seen and after a few seconds came the thunder. Daniel twitched slightly and sat just a little closer to the older man. Hopefully it wouldn´t get any worse.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:50 pm

Masa more or less demolished his slice of pizza he had so he walked over and pulled out another meatlovers slice. He sat back down in his spot and flipped the channels to find a guy movie on channel 10. So he left it on as Dani started asking him questions. Masa gave him an annoyed look at the kid that more or less turned into a huh look of confusion. He usually never gives out such info about his cash flow. He does come from a wealthy family and his funds come from a cash baby set up. Something he had well before he was born it this hell of a world. "Do you always ask this many questions? Sheesh kid you are worse than an old woman bitching about a bingo game on friday night. Be grateful. You got a room and food. If you were so damn rich I should have left you and had you fend for yourself. And stop moving towards me the rain can't harm you. Once I am done here I am leaving." Masa stated as he continued eating his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:49 am

Dani frowned up at Dante "Is there really no way for you to stay here? I don´t want to be alone, especially not when a storm is going on outside. I won´t even talk, like, not at all, if that would make you stay." the boy tried to put on his best puppy look, this one always worked. No matter how stubborn or cold the other person was. It was really ridicules, normally the other people begged for his attention and this man gets it without doing anything and still doesn´t want it. Which makes Dani stay with him even longer and even behave like a little needy pet but there was no helping it if he could really look at Dani and feel nothing.
"Besides I am not so sure that the old drunkard won´t try to find me and if he finds me here and I´m alone then, well... I don´t really want to think about what could happen then." Daniel finished his slice of pizza and stood up to get another one. This thing tasted really good. As he passed the window a lightning struck outside, but pretty close to the motel and right after followed the loud rumbling noise of a thunder. Immediately Dani dropped the pizza slice and crouched down on the floor with his arms above his head and naturally the shaking and crying started too.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

This boy, this total stranger was asking for him to stay? Masa just scowled at the remark but a warm place would be nice compared to his shack in the amusement park. "I ain't no babysitter. What you need to do is grow some nuts. You are a dude....right? Anyways you need to toughen up." He scoffed as he watched Dani grab a slice of pizza but the thunder and lightning scared him. It isn't raining just a flash flood if anything. The boy was scared enough to drop a good slice of pizza on the floor and shake in fear. Masa rolled his eyes not sure how he ended up with this kid in the first place. He's rich, he's a brat, and a crybaby. Three very high marks of annoyance to the dragon. "For the love of......Fine. If your ass is quiet. I am leaving in the morning. You stay in your bed and I don't want to hear shit from you." He stated as he leaned back and began watching tv.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:15 am

Dani straightened out a bit and crawled over into the bed. He covered himself with the blanket and started watching TV. I`m not some cry baby and I am tough, just so you know. It´s just that I´m kind of having a really bad day. If the situation asks for it I can be tough too, I would even fight. I may not be as good as you but I´m able to, you know, scratch and kick and slap..."
The boy couldn´t help but think how stupid he sounded. These things were not something someone could just proudly proclaim, it was ridicules but also very much true.
He didn´t have a father from who he could learn how to be a real man, instead he got a mother who thought him how to dress and bring out your strong points. "Oh, I just remembered I still have to take a shower before going to sleep." Dani said as he got out of bad again and because he wasn´t shy about his looks at all, he started undressing where he stood. He stood turned to the TV and completely forgot that Dante would be able to see the weird tattoo which said "Trustless".

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 am

Masa watched as the boy as he crawled into his bed on the side of the room. Masa began flipping channels searching for something funny to watch. He found a comical movie and just as he tossed the remote on his bed Dani spoke. But his words made Masa laugh a bit as he leaned back and relaxed. "Excuse me as I watch you slap a man with a gun silly. Or scratch a guy who just punched you. Maybe one day you will find out what it means to be tough." He stated as he heard ruffling again. The boy managed to get out of the bed and began undressing. The words Trustless was written on his body and Masa stored it deep in his memory banks as he waved the kid off. "Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:49 pm

Dani sighed and walked over to the bathroom, hoping it would be at least clean and he wasn´t all that disappointed. The bathroom was very small but didn´t seem dirty. He got into the shower and turned the water as hot as possible. There was no better place for thinking then the bath tub or the shower. Dani got in and sighed.
The boy was absolutely sure about two things: for one, he didn´t want to be alone tomorrow for the simple reason that he´d have to go home then and the second thing was that his mother´s ex would surely be somewhere around waiting for them to show up. So either way it was; if Dante leaves "...I´m fucked." he mumbled.
After a few minutes he got out of the shower and wrapped himself into a towel, he left his clothes in the room so he got out and started dressing swiftly, for the room was quite cold if you are wet. Then Dani got onto the bed again and looked over at Dante "Don´t you want to take a shower?"

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Masa heard the boy sigh and walk into the bathroom. Masa shook his head and went back to watching tv. The boy was attached to him just because of one incident. So Masa knew he was going to have to leave early in the morning before the kid woke up. He was not planning on staying with the boy at all. Dani soon came back into the room and sighed as he was spoken too. "I prefer my own bathroom. I told you I am only staying here for the night kid. When I head home I will handle my business away from you." He got up and stretched. Kicking off his dark blue chucks and walking t get another slice of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:38 am

Daniel frowned at the older male. He was just way too incommunicative and Dani had to do something or he´d be left alone in the morning. One thing Dante didn´t know though was that he couldn´t leave without him noticing for Dani slept like a bunny. He´d wake up from the slightest noise. "You know what I don´t get? Just why you are behaving like every single person on this world is your arch nemesis. I mean, seriously, I´m just trying to be nice and I know I sound like I´m bitching around right now, but man, you deserve it. ´Cause you sure are not even trying to be more positive, I know that some crazy shit must have happened to you because you wouldn´t be behaving like that if it didn´t, but you know what? A load of crazy shit happened to me to. I´m not afraid of storms without a good reason and I don´t look like red-head barby without a reason and you don´t see me goin´ round hating the world either, do you?" at the end of his long speech Dani took a deep breath. It´s been a really long time since he got to let out his frustration on someone. He just hoped that Dante wouldn´t kill him for it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Masa had eaten another slice of a meat lovers pizza while Danni boy sounded highly upset. This boy obviously didn't know how to handle the world and to throw Masa' feelings around like that he wasn't too pleased. Once he finished his pizza he placed his chucks back on and gave an evil laugh. "Well you obviously have no clue as to the world you are in let alone how much harder staying alive will be. So I will let you figure that shit out yourself. There are two ways to handle your life in this world. Let your problems eat you and cower like you do or bite back with vengeance like I do. You have no idea what the fuck I went through so don't you dare group me in the same category as yourself." Masa walked to the door and snickered a bit. "You better learn the names of the Aristocrats in charge of each Sector here. Otherwise your death will be just around the corner kid." With that Masa headed out the door and darted away from the hotel in top speed.

[ Masa has ran to the Amusement Park: Dragon's Nest Private ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:58 am

Daniel watched wide eyed as Dante walked out of the door. That was definitely not good at all, now he was alone again and what the hell did he mean with "You better learn the names of the Aristocrats in charge of each Sector here". "Who the hell are the Aristocrats? I´ve never heard someone talk about something like that before..." the boy mumbled to himself. "Oh whatever. Fuck the world." and with that he walked out of the hotel, Dante was nowhere to be seen but it´s not like he had expected to find him.
He left the door open and ran down the stairs. Just as he was about to cross the street he heard something behind him and turned around "Well, well, well, if this isn´t our cute little baby doll. Where has your pimp gone? Has he left you too?" his mother´s ex and a few of his followers surrounding the drunkard laughed. Great, this was exactly what was missing. "Just what the hell do you want from me? If it´s money then I can´t give you that I don´t have any either so..." the drunkard took a few steps closer and Dani a few back. "Oh, it´s not money, don´t worry. I just want you to suffer like I did, you little worthless shit." Suddenly he charged forward and almost grabbed Dani but while the boy may not have been very strong, he was certainly fast. Daniel turned around and ran as fast as he could to the Amusement Park, hoping he´d be able to find Dante.

[Daniel has ran to the Amusement Park: Running for Dear Life ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:16 pm

The final show of the tour had gone off without a hitch, and in the days following it, DJ and the rest of the band had been on a half-break. They were working on the new album, but at a very relaxed pace. She'd gone back to the room she shared with some of the other girls to change. The band was going out to dinner to celebrate, and her working clothes weren't appropriate; DJ had to maintain the Frostfire image in every public appearance. Which meant clothing to draw eyes to her and her hair uncovered.

DJ had just changed, her fingers combing her long hair from its braid as she shut the door when her attention was caught by a boy running by. That she could have ignored but for the drunks chasing him. She was right in their path, which made her heart race painfully. Her luck wasn't with her, since the drunks stopped chasing the boy and started leering at her exposed body. She had no one to save her, no way to get rid of the brutes, so she smiled at them. It was a very unpleasant smile, and while she had no other way to make them flee, that was something they didn't know. Her smile promised pain without any hope of mercy, and it made their blood freeze in their veins, instantly sobering them enough that they left her in peace and forgot to chase the boy. Once they were out of sight, DJ herself ran in the direction she'd seen the boy go.

[DJ has left the Chloe Street Motel and gone to the Amusement Park ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Street Motel    Chloe Street Motel  Empty

Back to top Go down

Chloe Street Motel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: