Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Welcom10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Lr_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Lr_des11
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Promot10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Suppor10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Partne10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Unit_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Blank_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Rogue_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Fighte10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Sacrif10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Rp_wea10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Weathe10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Academ10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Fight_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Club_v10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Fortun10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Tori_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Rp_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 End_na10

Heaven's Humble House (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 4:16 pm

He rolled out of bed with a groan. It was too early to be awake on a Sunday morning, but he couldn't make his body go back to sleep when it was used to waking up at this hour daily. He was slightly sore and stiff, but couldn't remember why. Instead of sitting around trying to figure out why, the male stumbled to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee; mind still fuzzy, he couldn't figure out why there was a subtle feminine scent in the kitchen. Had he had a guest over for dinner? That must be it; he collapsed on the couch while the coffee was brewing, and he laid his head back against the top of it, closing his eyes. He hadn't put on anything extra since he wasn't expecting company; all Heaven wore was his usual cotton pants. The scent of the hot, finished drink wafted throughout the house, and the groggy male was not even mildly tempted to resist getting a cup - after all, He'd made it! He stood, his lanky frame moving slowly, and his face spotted with stubble; eventually, he made it back to the kitchen and fixed himself a cup: strong and black with some sugar (never exactly measured, just kind of dumped in).
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Natsumi woke up to a familiar smell looming in the room. She woke up and stretched, the sun was bright so she knew it was early. She sat up in her bed and looked around her, she saw boxes and thought what was going on because she didn't remember was going on. Why are all my stuff packed" she thought. She looked around again and saw that she wasn't in her room. She quickly got out of her bed. She looked around more clearly it wasn't her room either "okay calm down and think." She thought about what happened, and after a few seconds she remembered. She now lives with a Guy named mike who she now knows as heaven. She smiled as she remembered more. She breathed in again to take a breather again and smelt the familiar smell again. With her black tank top and matching Pajama pants she went out her room and walked to the kitchen to see a man on with only a pair of cotton looking Pajama pants. She smiled looking at his lean chest, she stopped look and looked at the man drinking something in which she saw that it was coffee brewing. She smiled at him "morning "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm

Coffee, the essence of life needed to bring his mind closer to functioning. He could now remember his name, and enough to make a second cup for himself. His hair was a mess sticking up everywhere, and his dark green eyes were still bleary from sleep. An attractive young female strolled into the room, and his eyes were drawn to her outfit. She hadn't been in his bed, so that left very few options. He'd figure it out later, when he could think. She greeted him in English, and he grunted and answered her, "Matin. Le café ?" He gestured the cup at the coffee pot before taking another swallow. He figured he didn't have to warn her that he made it strong enough to be an espresso. He might have been stripped down to basics mentally, but his body was reacting to an obviously attractive, sleep-tousled woman the way any other male body would - badly for first thing in the morning.

[Matin. Le café ? Translates roughly to "Morning. Coffee?"]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 9:04 pm

The smell of the coffee grew stronger in the kit. She saw that heaven said something to her in French she didn't understand what he said but saw that he was gesturing to the coffee pot, she smiled "oh no thank you I don't really do coffee, but I would like some juice if you have some." She smiled. She kept on looking at him she couldn't help her self that nice toned chest as he leaned on the counter drinking his coffee. Her eyes went lower and lower until her eyes landed on his pants. As she was looking her eyes got wide and her cat ears perked up. Her eyes went back up and. Her cheeks were a cherry red. "OH MY! um um heaven" she couldn't say what she wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:29 am

The male recognized the word "juice" and pointed at the fridge where he kept apple and orange. He wanted to grin at her observation of his body, but couldn't bring himself to do more than finish off his cup, make another, and turn back to the girl. He drank deeply, reveling in the return of life to his body and mind; unfortunately at the same time the girl looked back up with bright red cheeks, he noticed what his body was doing. A dark red color flooded his neck and crept into his ear tips and cheeks. "I am so sorry!" he quickly spun around to face the counter, praying she wouldn't think it was a normal occurance; or would it being unusual be worse? He closed his eyes and leaned forward, wanting to either melt into the counter or slam his forehead against it. "Maybe I should, uh, go shower or, uh, something."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 4:03 am

Natsumi with her still red cheeks looking to the side trying to not really look again. She had never seen something like it, it was a very awkward to her and heaven. "Um y-y-yeah, sure" she said still looking to the side but also noticed heavens neck to his ears were a deep red as he turnd around. She was in front of the kitchen walkway "so the juice is in the frige?" She walked to the refigerater and opened it she stayed in for heaven to have time to leave the kitch. As she was looming she saw that he bearly had nothing in the frige. "Ill have to go shopping for groceries " she thought. She looked out the frige to see if he left already.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

"Yes, in the fridge," he spit out, his brain starting to fry from all the extra blood. Thankfully, the girl quickly walked over to the fridge and practically hid in it! The male ran out of the kitchen the second the girl was looking in the fridge; Heaven felt like he was going to die of embarrassment before he got out of there. He didn't stop running until he was safely behind his bedroom door, leaning against it to regain his breath. "Grief, what was I thinking? Now I'll never be able to meet her eyes again!" Heaven continued to talk to himself as he grabbed a change of clothes and his towel. Peering out of a crack in the doorway to make sure the hall was clear, he felt foolish, but the male didn't want to run into her until he was clean and dressed.

He darted into the bathroom and locked the door; he turned the knobs and undressed while waiting for the spray to heat up. He showered quickly, scrubbing each part until it squeaked, but not wanting to take too long in case she should need the bathroom. He stepped out and dried off, draping the towel across his shoulders when he was done. Heaven changed into blue jeans - the worn-out-until-they're-comfy kind - and a loose short sleeved shirt; he chose one of his baggiest, just in case it happened again. The dark green shirt was the same shade as his eyes - it's only redeeming factor under normal circumstances. He now felt clean enough - and covered enough! - to attempt to face his room mate; after all this was only the first morning, and he didn't need them to be on bad terms. The male stepped out of the bathroom, completely forgetting about the towel now soaking his shirt; he made his way to the living room, stopping where it met the dining area touching the kitchen, "Natsumi?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Once Natsumi got the juice out the fridge, she got a glass and poured the juice in the glass. As she was drinking the nice cool juice she heard heavens door slammed closed she wanted to see if he was alright, but she didn't want want to make him embarrassed more than he was already. She finished off her juice and put the flass in the sink. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was still morning "I could at lease cook breakfast since I didn't cook last nigh t." She thought. She went to the cabinets and found the frying pan and put it on the stove. Then she went back to the fridge and got the carton of eggs and Bacon out the fridge and a stick of butter and sat it on the counter. She got a bowl to put the eggs in and she saw a bread cover, she opened it and saw two slices of bread left "perfect" she took them out and put the in the toaster. She went back to the eggs and cracked four eggs and put salt and pepper in it she took a fork and mixed well. As she was preparing she heard the bathroom door open and close, she knew that heaven went in "I need to hurry before he comes out" she thought. She started the stoveand cut a slice of butter in the pan. Once the butter melted she poured the eggs in the pan, then started the bread that was in the toaster. The eggs didn't take long to cook she took two plates from the cabinet and sat them down near the stove she splited the eggs half for her and half for him. She then placed four strips of Bacon and place them in the pan. After a few min she shet was done she placed the Bacon eggs and toast on the two plates and sat them on the table, she started to clean her mess up after shet was xrying the dishes she heard someone come in the kitchen and heard someone called her name, she turned around and looked at the dark green eyed man, her stormy grey eyes looked at him "yes heaven? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 5:59 pm

The male cleared his throat self-consciously. He looked at Natsumi's face, appearing to look her in the eye. His stoic face didn't betray him for once with this girl; his wet hair was messy, but the rest of him was all business. "I am sincerely sorry for this morning. I hope that you don't hold it against me," he smelled the eggs and bacon, and he allowed himself to smile. He loved nothing more than to eat bacon on a Sunday morning. He gestured to the table, "Shall we? no point in wasting good food, especially when you took the time to make it yourself." He pulled out a chair for her, suddenly far more formally courteous than he had been in the past. If he had noticed it, Heaven would have put it down to nerves.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Natsumi looked at heaven not knowing what to really say "oh umm its alright, i'm sure its not a normal thing to do. Don't worry i won't hold it back against you. she looked at him and smiled. she continued to finish drying the dishes she dirtied a while ago from cooking breakfast. once she was done she went back to the sink to wash her hands, she dried her hands and went to the table to see that heaven pulled out her chair just like the gentleman he is. "yes lets eat."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am

The male smiled even as he felt a small blush creep up his neck. There was no reason for it, but he was extremely glad she had agreed not to hold it against him. He had been a little worried, after all. Heaven waited for her to sit in the chair before pushing it into the proper alignment for her to eat. He then went around to his side of the table and sat, suddenly ravenous. "This smells heavenly," he grinned ironically at the word before continuing, "Thank you for cooking this morning, Natsumi. Tell me, do you have any plans for today; it is Sunday, so most things will be closed."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 9:29 pm

Natsumi smiled and felt a blush on her cheeks. As she sat down and started eating the food she cooked, she giggled at what heaven said "why thank you heaven" she smiled. "Oh anytime heaven I like to cooki just thought that I should do something after you fixed my bed and after I said that I would cook yesterday but didn't get to it so this made up for it" she smiled. He asked her if she was soing anything today since it was a sunday she thought about it, " well I need to unpack my clothes and put them in there places and that's really it. Did you have something you wanted to do heaven? "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:22 pm

The male shook his head, "Nothing more than simple curiosity. I normally spend Sunday cleaning or dodging phone calls. I like to think of it was my day off." He didn't say that it was his day off from family and 'friends', not from the children. Some things were just too private to share. He smiled some and ate in a peaceful silence, enjoying the taste of a home-cooked meal he didn't prepare. Eventually he finished, and looked down in surprise; he couldn't remember a meal he'd enjoyed so much that he'd eaten all of it without a fight with himself. He chuckled under his breath at himself, and Heaven looked back up at Natsumi. "Oh the bed was no problem at all. Do you think there will be anything you'll need help with?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:01 pm

"Oh, okay." She said as she finished off her food. She giggled "well you enjoy your Sunday then." Once she was done with her food she got her and heavens plate to clean. Once she was done she leaned on the counter to think of what needed to be done. "Umm, I think that's all for the heavy stuff, all. I have now are my boxes filled with clothes and that shouldn't take long to do." She said looking at him "but thanks for all your hard work yesterday and letting me stay here." She smiled at him. "Now if you don't mind I'm going to take a shower now ill be right back." She said smiling and going out the kitchen and into her room, she opened one of her boxes and found a outfit, and went into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

He nodded as he listened to her speak. She had a good solid plan for her day, and the male knew she would complete all of her tasks. Natsumi just seemed like that kind of girl. Heaven stood after hearing the bathroom door shut; he needed to dust, especially after forgetting to do so last week. He was sneezing long before he was finished, and he remembered why he always put this off as long as possible. Nothing in this world was worse than dust, except dusting. The chore was finally finished, and he had to get started on something else. He put some classical music on low and started scrubbing the furniture, humming along while he worked. He didn't mind the physical exercise, as long as his mind wandered with the music. It was a soft dreamy composition on a piano that he thought sounded better on his violin; when he got around to playing it, that is. When would he play again? Certainly not while his new room mate could hear. Speaking of, what is said girl up to? He stood and strolled over to her room, peeking in.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 pm

She turned on the shower waiting for it to be on the right temperature, "This was a very interesting morning." she thought and chuckled to herself. she saw that it was getting a foggy in the bathroom, she got undress and stepped in the shower. She felt so relaxed and calm in there that she didn't want to get out. After a hour in there she got out, turned off the shower, and dried off. She got dress in a yellow tank top and a pair of skinny jeans, she took the other towel she had and dried her hair. "I've been in here for a while now, i wonder what heaven has been doing?" she said. she opened the door and looked around not seeing him around [color=blue]"must be still in the kitchen." [/color]she thought. she started walking to her room so she could finish of unpacking when she saw a figure peeping in her room, she smiled and creped up behind him and taped his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:29 am

There was no sign of her in her room; was she still in the shower? The male had just started to turn to go when there was a tap on his shoulder. He jumped and hit his head on the door frame. "Ow, you just scared the life out of me." He looked at the girl and couldn't help smiling even as he rubbed the sore spot on the back of his head. She was just adorable in yellow. "It, uh, looks good on you, Natsumi," he nodded at her top while blushing slightly with embarrassment. He searched his mind for an excuse to have been looking for her. It hit him, "I was going to vacuum and wanted to make sure it wasn't going to disturb you. The noise that is, not that I'm vacuuming. So will it? Bother you, I mean?" The male could have kicked himself; he was sounding like a nervous schoolboy or something. It wasn't right for a grown man to be a nervous wreck because of his roommate. He couldn't help himself, though; she was just too attractive for his own good.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Natsumi gasped as he hit his head "oh my gosh are you alright?" she rushed to him and bent down to his level. She looked at him and smiled "yeah your alright" she giggled. she saw him blushed and look at her top "oh you think so ? thanks" she smiled as she went into her room. "mmm I should really get to these boxes" she said out loud to herself. she placed her clothes in a hamper that she had. she looked at him "i don't think you want to vacuum in here just yet i have all these boxes in your way. oh it won't disturb me its just i have to straighten in here for you to vacuum" she smiled as she went to one box picked it up and sat on her bed to look through it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:28 pm

He was fine, the sting had already left, and he didn't have a headache yet. He was more distracted by the female than anything. He straightened and watched her walk into her room, talking; was she ever really quiet? He kept from watching her when she could see, his face back into the unreadable mask instead. He listened to her voice; luckily it was a really nice one, easy to listen to. He spoke low, but loud enough for her to hear, "I was going to start with the living room and work my way around the house. I can leave your room until last, so you have time to put away your things." He bowed slightly to her and disappeared around the corner and into the hallway again. He had to get away from her before he said something really stupid.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:27 pm

About an hour in her room sorting things out, she was finally done with everything in her room her clothes were in her drawer her other things hung in the closet. she smiled at her accomplishment and started to put the boxes in her closet since it was enough room left. she started to fix her small bookshelf she had for when she had her book day or if she can't sleep. once she was done she got a handful of books she had new and old and placed them in alphabetical order. "phew finally finish" she smiled and looked at her new room everything where it needs to be. she looked at the closed window and went to it to open it, she opened it and smelled the afternoon air she smiled as she rested her arms on the window pane a small breeze came through her window "This is a really nice place i know he would love it" she thought quietly out loud she smiled as she enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:49 am

The sound of the vacuum covered his quiet lecture to himself. The downside was, of course, he wouldn't have heard it if an elephat snuck up on him. Thankfully, he was pretty confidant that Natsumi was still busy with her room. An hour passed before he was finished berating himself and felt he could face anyone now without a sign of what he felt or had been close to doing earlier. The stoic mask was back, and the male was sure it wouldn't crack under pressure this time. He'd long ago finished the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, and he was nearly finished with his own room. Next would be the hallway, and then the real test: her room. It would be okay, she wasn't the least suspicious anyway, and she was probably unaware of how she affected him. "Okay, you've put it off long enough," he muttered to himself and started on the hallway.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am

She smiled as she stopped looking in her window, all that day dreaming was doing her no good. she closed her window and gradually walked to her bed. she sat on it and looked at her surroundings thinking that this was now her new place for now probably until she finish school but this is a nice house he was renting out nice view of the lake, and close to the school so its all good. she laid on her bed,placed one hand on her stomach and one under her head, looking at her ceiling and sighed "this isn't a bad house" she thought and smiled as she closed her eyes, she then heard the vacuum start in the hallway it would be a minute before he gets to her room so she closed her eyes but didn't realize she drifted off.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:48 pm

He finished the hallway, and peeked into her room, "Hey, Nat-" he broke off when he saw her sleeping. He'd just finish when she woke up. There had to be something else to clean around this place. There wasn't. He'd already done it all. There wasn't even a paper left to grade. He actually had free time; what a rare treat, and with his new room mate sleeping, he could induldge his sole obssession other than teaching. He put on a piano melody for accompaniment and checked the condition of his violin before he began playing. It was a soft, sad song, but he couldn't imagine playing anything else. The quiet strains drifted through the air, a lullaby of sorts that would soothe even the most restless.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:38 pm

Her eyes fluttered open as he hazy eyes looked around she stood up in her bed and yawned. "Oh i must have fell asleep" she stretched and got off her bed. "I wondered if he came into the room?" she wondered as she made her way to her door, she quietly opened her door and look up and down the hallways. She sneakingly went out her room and closed her door, she started down the hallway. As she got closer to the living room she heard piano music with a mixture of violin in it, she got closer to the living room entrance and peaked a eye to the corner she saw him playing the violin while the piano was played by cd. her ears were captivated by the sounds mixed together, it was so sad but it felt relaxing at the same time, it was so beautiful to her. she smiled while she continued to listen listen to the sweet sound.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:32 pm

The man was lost in the music, in the shifting of his hands. There was nothing more beautiful to Heaven than the sound of a violin, and he could stand there playing in a trance for hours if left to it. He could never play in front of any one, but here alone, he could close his eyes and be one with the melody. It was a passion, almost an obsession, that he'd had for so long that the male had forgotten when it had started. At first, when he was younger, he'd just listen; then as he grew older, he learned how to create such beauty, and he practiced hard daily. His world was right and couldn't possibly be harmed in the moments he played, but it was a lonely world. Never had another soul heard, had shared in his world; he was alone as always, and so he would be forever. He didn't think, though, it was just listening to the music and playing; he'd never wanted to play for anyone, had never wanted to share his world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Humble House (Private)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next