Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shopping? (Ended) Welcom10
Shopping? (Ended) Lr_nav10
Shopping? (Ended) Lr_des11
Shopping? (Ended) Promot10
Shopping? (Ended) Suppor10
Shopping? (Ended) Partne10
Shopping? (Ended) Unit_n10
Shopping? (Ended) Blank_10
Shopping? (Ended) Rogue_10
Shopping? (Ended) Fighte10
Shopping? (Ended) Sacrif10
Shopping? (Ended) Rp_wea10
Shopping? (Ended) Weathe10
Shopping? (Ended) Academ10
Shopping? (Ended) Fight_10
Shopping? (Ended) Club_v10
Shopping? (Ended) Fortun10
Shopping? (Ended) Tori_n10
Shopping? (Ended) Rp_nav10
Shopping? (Ended) End_na10

Shopping? (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am

Ambrose had found himself walking straight to the mall. He didn't exactly know why he came here. He didn't like shopping. Like his father said, he should get out more and he was only here to get some fresh air. He walked up to the map of the place, figuring out where he should go. Finding the only store that held the only object that he liked, he started towards the photography shop.
He walked and smiled as he saw many types of cameras on shelves and in boxes. Ambrose felt a faint smile grow on his lips as he found himself leaving the store. It didn't matter, he came into and out of the store without the faintest of sound. He continued to look at many other shops that were at the mall, but they didn't catch his attention.
His legs began to feel sore from all the extra walking, he found a bench by a cherry blossom tree and sat down. Right as the sat down, the wind blew, letting his long, silver hair flow. He brushed a hand through it. If only the photo team were here, he thought, this would of been a great picture.

Last edited by Ambrose on Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:28 am

Natsumi was in the mall looking and shoping in the stores. The places she went into and liked all had stuff thar was 50 or 75% off it was a good day for her. She went in. A stor that had skirts and skinny jeans on sale those were her favorite things to wear. She took a pair of jeans off the rack abd went in to the fitting room she came back out wearing the jeans she looked at her self in the mirror and smiled "I should really go into modeling " when she said that two boys came by and whistled at her, she smirked and shook her head she went back in and took off the jeans put the jeans in her hand and went to the cash register paid for them and went out. After when shopping she wanted a smoothie she got one and now was looking for somewhere to sit and enjoy it.she found a bench under a cherry blossom tree "this is beautiful and a great place to sit" she amelt the air and nd siped her smoothie. She didn't realize that someone was sitting their "oh sorry I didbt see you their" she said looking at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 am

Ambrose jumped out of his own, boring thoughts when he heard the girl's voice. "It's fine, no one one usually sees me..." Her hair was the first thing he saw. Long and silver, just like mine. He reached his hand out to touch it, it was soft in his hands. He noticed what he did and moved his hand away like he was bitten by a dog. "Ā, watashi wa sore nitsuite gomen'nasai(1),"he whispered sharply in his native tongue. He looked away, embarrassed by the action he just did. He hoped the girl wasn't scared of him. That would be the least of his worries.

[(1. "Ah, I'm sorry about that.")]

Last edited by Ambrose on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:57 am

Natsumi looked at the guy confused "what do you mean no one sees you I see you" she said smileing. She was about to talk but she stoped because the boy had ran his fingers through her hair she was shocked and it was out of the blue too. She saw the boy back away from her and said something to her in Japanese she was still learning the language but she kind of had a understanding on what he was saying she laughed "oh its quite alright I'm used to people touching my hair I touch mines all tje time too" she laughed she stretched ouy her jand and ran her fi gers throughout his hair "you have long and soft hair like mines"she said with a smile. She would hope that would make him happy a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:10 am

Ambrose closed his eyes as he felt her fingers go through his hair. It was good because it relaxed him enough, so he could look back at the girl with no nervousness. "Arigatōgozaimasu(1),"he said with a little bow of his head. He looked back to his hands before speaking again. "People usually don't see me, like a ghost....Like I've been forgotten..." He looked over to her again with his slightly saddened eyes. "The only time people seem me is when I'm with my photo group." He held out his hand and caught a fallen blossom petal.

[(1. "Thank you.")]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:32 am

Natsumi realised that her fingers soothed him and made him non nervous. As she was listening to what he said she smiled and put her hand on his cheek "mmmm that's funny when I hear ghost I think of something that you see right through and if you touch it you go right through it. You can't be forgotten because someone out their doesn't want you to be forgotten and they love you for who are. So baseicly your not forgotten that's what I think" she smiled and saw the pedal gently flot down oh his hand. "See that pedel it would've gone through your hand if you were forgotten you would never feel it in your hands if you were a ghost" she had a smile on her face to make the guy happy again. She was helping him out that she didn't introduced her self 'oh sorr. For my rudeness. She tried to remember how to introduced her self to him "ummm watashi no name natsumi" she greeted hoping she said it right.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:43 am

Ambrose found himself giggling at her attempt to speak Japanese. It was quite cute, in a sisterly way. "Ah, you did it bit wrong,"he said,"Here I'll introduce myself." He sat up on the bench and flicked some of his hair back. "Watashi no namae wa Gindesu(1)." He smiled and dropped the petal, watching it float down onto the ground. "Though, I would like for you to call me Ambrose instead, please,"he asked her,"Oh, thanks for cheering me up, I needed it."

[(1. "My name is Gin.")]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 am

She giggled at herself for messing it up "sorry I'm still new to this language e en though I've been here for like two years"she laughed. "Your quite welcome amberose I like making people happy."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:10 am

"It's fine. Japanese is my native language, but, as you hear, I can speak fluently in both English and French." Ambrose brushed a strand of his hair behind his ear, looking a bit feminine. "I've been feeling depressed for a while, I guess I just needed someone to help me get out of it." He looks up at the sky, then at Natsumi. He smiled softly, but then his phone beeped loudly. "Oh, dear. I totally forgot about my photo-shoot." He whined girlishly as looked Natsumi. "Well, would you like to come and see?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:28 am

Natsumi smiled "ahhh I hear it that's really good" Natsumi looked at him "he is such a gorgeous guy" she thought lookng at him. She smiled "well at lease I made you happy and not depress " Natsumi looked at him "wow I didn't know that you were a model I was thibking of becoming one too but changed it" she said smileing "but who knows I might get my chance " "sure I would love to go with you I always wanted to know what its like in a inside a photo shoot." She said getting up and gwtting all her things and throwing away her empty smoothie.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:43 pm

Ambrose stared at her and truly smiled. "Really? Yeah...I became a model in my final year in high school." He brushed a hand through his own hair again. He patted the dust off his dark pants and stood up. "Well, your lucky, my photo-shoot is here today...,"he said as he flipped his phone open,"my photo group said that they're trying to go for a 'shopper' look." He took a closer look at the girl. She does have the skin and curves to be a model, he thought, it could possibly work.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:43 pm

Natsumi smiled back at him "sure I have nothing to do today." "Wow yhats really interesting in high school and got a modeling career that's something." Natsumi. Got excited that she gets to see a photo shoots. She saw him look at his phone. "A shopper look you say?" She went to his side and smile "so shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:06 pm

Ambrose's gray eyes were saddened. "Oh, okay then. My photo-shoot will probably take longer so,"he takes a piece of paper and scrawls numbers on it,"here's my number, so you can call or text me whenever you want to hang out."

"Yep. It was a spur-of-the-moment deal." Ambrose's gray eyes hinted a bit of green in them. He signaled her to follow and he began to walk to the food court, where the photo-shoot was being held. "The group came to my school because they were doing a project about a school atmosphere. I was sitting in a tree, about to get go home and the wind caught my hair. Then I saw a flash. They took a picture of me and said I was very photogenic. They wanted me to be their model." He smiled wide, it looked a slightly weird because he wasn't used to smiling a lot. "That's when I became Wonder Boy's model."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:42 pm

Natsumi was handed the piece of paper with his number on it. "Okay I will surely give you a call to hang out." She put his number In her phone. She had a confused. Look until she saw what amb was taking about she followed him and then she saw the most collest thing she ever saw in the food court she saw a huge photo shoot going on she was so amazed by it "wow this is awsome amb" ahe said with a smile. "I'm jelouse of "she giggled. She looked at her watch and it read three o'clock "oh dear hey umm amb I have to get going I have a appointment ill talk with you later okay?" She huged him "knock them dead with your sexy pictures " she laughed and ran out the the mall.

[Natsumi.has left the mall and is heading to heavens humble home]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:13 pm

"Hah, I'll make sure of that,"Ambrose giggled and watched the other girl leave. Wow, he thought, I just made my first friend since I was a kid. He smiled to himself and was giddy with joy. While he walked over to his photo-shoot, he watched others point and fawn at him, but he didn't say anything. His parents were already there and his mother was the first one to comment on his happy mood. "Oh my god, Ginny. I haven't seen you happy in a long time. Anata wa daijōbudesu ka(1)?" His father stared at him with a faint smile. "Nani ga okotta nodesu ka(2)?"

He just giggled again and nodded. "Yes, I'm okay." He moved some hair out of his face and put it behind his ear.

"Watashi wa kyō, atarashii yūjin o tsukurimashita(3)."

[(1. "Are you okay?") (2. "What happened?") (3. "I just made a new friend today.")]
[Ambrose has left Mall: Shopping? and went to City Park: Relaxing]

Last edited by Ambrose on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:49 pm

I followed Die into the mall, binding my long white hair back into a ponytail. My eyes traveled about the immediate vicinity. It was nice, and not too crowded, well more crowded than what I was used to but for a country that seemed overflowing with people; the mall didn't seem so full as I was expecting.
I wonder where she will decide to go first?
I scanned the area around us once more and then watched Die out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:46 pm

The child-like young woman stopped skipping and turned around to face her companion. "OK! We need how much and what, exactly?" Her ears were perked, and her tail was swishing gaily from side to side. Her eyes were cheerful, and she had her perpetual smile back. The girl seemed to fairly glow with the energy she was barely containing. Surely, she'll need clothes, minor essentials, and that sort of stuff, but I don't know exactly what. Die titled her head back over shoulder for a moment, "Hey Ice! Do you see those cameras? It must be some sort of photo shoot! I wonder who it is?" The girl shook her head and brought herself back to the matter at hand. Clothing first, since that was what they were surrounded by.

Die grabbed Dice's hand and began skipping to one of the stores at random. This'll be so fun! I'll get to help Dice pick out new clothes! And I'll get to see her try them on, too. Her blush extended to the back of her neck as well as her ears and cheeks. Where had that thought come from? There was no way she wanted Dice to be anything more than a friend or a sister. Right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:55 pm

My shoulders shook with silent chuckles. She was so energetic.
"A few changed of clothes...A new toothbrush, stuff like that."
Kitten reached for my hand and pulled me towards a store. I wasn't bothered in the least. She was happy, and excited. Though it was odd that her neck was turning red. I shook my head and jogged to the door of the store with her.
"What do ya think? You going to get yourself anything?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

Her blush had barely started to cool when Dice asked a question; she turned to her companion, "Of course not, I have more than enough clothing. You on the other hand, well lets just say you need more than you have. Just count yourself you're lucky we don't have to get you a uniform for school." She teased the girl before walking over to a rack. Dresses, skirts, shirts, pants, even shoes were in this store, so why did lingerie have to be at the very front? Her tail stopped swishing, her ears flattened, and she blushed even more. Mentally she cursed herself for not paying attention.

Die thought she was going to die of embarrassment when she realized what the rack she'd led Dice to contained. Oh dear god. She must think I'm some sort of pervert. Vexed, she moved on to another rack, one obviously holding pants; she'd let go of the other girl's hand without realizing it. She could barely keep her blush under control while she fought her own mortification.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Both eyebrows raised I looked at the rack. Though no I didn't have as interesting pieces as that my under garments were plain, though they were silk. I shook my head and looked for Die, sometime she had let go of me. A small smile touched the corners of my lips when I seen her, bright red and her ears flattened. I moved to stand next to her at the rack, picking a pair of jeans out and draping it across my arm. Though I couldn't help but want to tease her.
"You don't waste much time in getting to know your friends huh?"
If she turned to look at me I would wink at her, hoping she could understand that I was only teasing her. I moved around the rack, grabbing a pair of black and brown jeans.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 pm

The girl couldn't bring herself to look at Dice, so when her companion spoke, she wound up bursting into tears and apologizing. She looked up in mid-apology at Dice in time to catch a wink, and her ears perked a little. Was the girl just teasing? It was still so embarrassing. Her tail swished a little and her ears perked up fully when she realized the girl wasn't mad at her. Die bit her lip and looked at what Dice had on her arm. "What on earth would you wear brown jeans for?"

The young girl shook her head and held them up with a look of disgust, "These are barely acceptable. We need to get some shirts and maybe a skirt or dress now. And don't you even think of objecting! Sometimes they are required." Her blush was almost gone, but there were still tear tracks on her face, but she didn't seem to notice. She smiled shyly at the other girl and handed her back the pants before heading over to a shirt rack.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:40 pm

I really felt bad when she started crying, even reaching out to comfort her, but when she saw me wink and realized I was teasing I stopped. Relief washed through me that she was okay now. Though I did look inquiringly at the light brown jeans.
"Well with a button up shirt they look professional and well, I do need a few pants. Why are they really that bad?"
I mean I realized that Japans version of professionalism is very different than America's but really they were bad? I followed Die to the next rack and looked at the shirts.
"I know I need skirts and dresses."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:49 pm

She looked over at Dice, did she really not know? "They're just hideous is all, other than that, they're just fine. At least you're not going to argue about necessities, that's a point i your favor." She held up a black button up shirt and a white one, adding them to the pile in Dice's arms before moving on to colors. Here was where the fun was going to be! Jewel tones? Darker colors? Pastels? Oh, they'd all look great with her coloring, but the pastels would give a rather washed-out appearance. She stared hard at the girl for a minute then began holding up some jewel tone blue shirts and dark green ones. "What do you think? The darker will look more professional under a suit, but the jewel tones will just look wonderful on you.' She was going to let her companion pick out which she preferred.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:55 pm

I smiled lightly at Die. Gratefully taking the shirts that she draped across my arms.
"Jeweled, I only need a few professional outfits, not all of them."
I looked at her, shopping seemed to be her element.
"Your big into fashion aren't you?"
It was something I hadn't thought of her yet. Though she was pretty, and well put together I just hadn't seen her as the fashion craze type. Though I normally would have been uncomfortable with those that were into fashion it was a trait I wasn't really bothered by in Die.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 pm

Die gleefully piled several different jewel toned shirts on top of the black and white ones. She looked down at the floor and blushed slightly, "I've never gotten to buy anything other than uniforms and shoes, so I'm a little excited. Normally I make my own clothes, but it's easier to buy you stuff, since it's a lot faster." She looked up, and her tail curled around her side as she leaned in to whisper, "Don't tell anyone, but I want to be a fashion designer."

The young girl moved back away and led Dice to the dress rack. Her tail was swishing softly from side to side, "We'll want one for important events, and one for fun stuff. I don't think you'll be a girly girl, will you?" She looked over at her companion with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping? (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping? (Ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next