Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Welcom10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Lr_des11
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Promot10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Suppor10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Partne10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Unit_n10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Blank_10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Rogue_10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Fighte10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Sacrif10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Weathe10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Academ10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Fight_10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Club_v10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Fortun10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Tori_n10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 End_na10

Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Calidane

Calidane

Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:35 am

In an instant, Julius had reached out, taken Kyler by the neck, and slammed him into the wall between two sinks, a muffled crack emitting from where his fighter's head met the tile. "Listen to me, Kyler." he drawled, tone perfectly patient despite his actions. He hadn't moved with enough force to seriously injure the blonde. Just to give him a little headache. "You're right, I don't know much about you. But I know enough. From the moment I realized you're my fighter, I've been watching you, judging how you react to certain things, how you act, down to how you speak, Kyler, I know all the details." deep blue was locked on hazel as he spoke. Julius hated speaking for long periods of time, but he supposed it needed to be done, so he continued.

"I knew exactly what would have been more beneficial for you. What kept you relatively safe for the past few years." He released Kyler slowly, digging his nails into the flesh once sharply before letting go. "Attacking units aimlessly is foolish. You're the Fighter, but you have so much left to learn before you can protect me. First thing you'll need to know is if you ever lash out at me like that again, I'll kill you without a second thought. They have blanks much more powerful than you. Much more useful." His hand came back up, this time running through Kyler's soft yellow hair slowly. "I'd much rather use my true other half, though, wouldn't you agree?" The paint by this point had peeled from the walls, some melted, some flaking. The stalls had lost their paint as well, leaving large bare spots of metallic grey clearly visible. A flower on a window sill had wilted completely, it's once bright yellow and green petals and leaves turning a charred, burnt black. Julius liked knowing their ring was this powerful when mixed. It elated him, and somehow, it drew him to Kyler in a very sexual way. He couldn't wait to claim and be claimed by the other. Though of course, he'd have to wait a while before Kyler would let him near like that, and he knew it.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Kyler barely even registered that Julius had moved before he felt the sharp sting in the back of his head as it collided with the bathroom wall. Then the loud crack echoed in his ears, and he didn’t know what it was from. Did the tile break? Or was it his skull? The sudden pain left him dazed, then Julius was speaking again, and Kyler focused on that, willing the pain away. But he didn’t resist Julius’s hold, that would have just been stupid. Julius had all the power here, there was no use making him prove it. Kyler didn’t need to be reminded that he was a puppet with Julius pulling all the strings. The chains tying him down were real enough. None the less he was mostly glad with Julius finally pulled away from him, for despite how angry he was a traitorous part of his body had actually enjoyed the rough contact between them.

“You can make excuses all day long, but it doesn’t make it right, his voice still held the fury from before, but it was more controlled now. “You say you know all about me. But that’s impossible.” Hazels flickered away, focusing instead on the now dead flower. “Seeing and knowing are two different things. You come in here like some stuck up asshole and act like you’re God. You expect me to just accept that?! That’s fucking ridiculous.” Kyler finally looked back to Julius, “If you really knew me you’d have realized that I’d never go along with this bullshit.”
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Julius laughed at Kyler's words, a sound more threatening than humorous. "You're so worked up about everything..." he noted with a smile that wasn't happy, deep sapphire staring straight into golden hazel. They were an attractive pair, the "bad boy" with his yellow hair and blue tattoos against tan skin, and the local slut, dark to Kyler's light. A dangerous pair; one not to be fucked with under any circumstances. If only the fighter could drop his little temper tantrum.

"Take into consideration one thing before you accuse me of not knowing what, I assure you, I do know.

You think I'm giving you a choice in 'going along with this bullshit.' But I'm not."

Julius didn't give two shits what Kyler thought about why he waited to tell the other, why he kept them apart. What the blonde had yet to learn (but he would, in time, as Ju trained him) was that when he had an idea formed, a plot that was foolproof and had both of their best interests at heart, he didn't ask the other person involved if they were okay with it. Humans were fools, they rushed into things without thinking. They were emotional creatures instead of logical ones. And that was what got them hurt, maimed, killed. The things he would let happen to Kyler under NO circumstances.

Julius was heartless, but he did have a few certain things he had to keep safe.

"I'll go ahead and tell you, there's no escaping me. You can hit, kick, threaten, whatever you'd like, but I am your namesake carrier. I am Toxic, and you were created for me. Please, walk out the door now. Think you can get away and go back to class. Act as if nothing has changed. But your mind will be on me. Your thoughts will revolve around one person, and only one person. Myself. Even if you leave now, you have a bond with me that won't die easily." His lips tilted upward again as he watched the other, waiting for his reaction, whether it be calm or violent.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:26 pm

His fists balled up, clenched tightly as he imagined wrapping them around the neck of the smirking asshole in front of him. God he hated that look, wanted to knock it right off. He might have too, if he thought he could get away with it. Kyler was pissed, but he wasn’t stupid. The pain in the back of his head was a good enough reminder for that. Julius had more than proved that he wasn’t one for idle threats. So he took in a forced deep breath, closed his eyes for a second, then exhaled.

“What is it you want anyway?” Since he didn’t have a choice whether or not he wanted to go along with all this or not, Kyler figured he might as well find out exactly what the fuck was going on. He flexed his fingers out while waiting for an answer, then lifted his right hand and ran it through his already mussed hair, carefully avoiding the sensitive spot where his skull had connected with the bathroom tile. So far it seemed like he was screwed over no matter how things went. Either become Julius’s bitch, or end up six feet under. Life really fucking sucked.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 pm

With Kyler's response, Julius tilted his head slightly back, approving of the fighter's compliance. He took in how the blond clenched his fingers, knuckles turning white, before releasing them again. A useless attempt to calm himself down. A riled dog couldn't simply turn away; it would wander until it found a lower victim to take it's anger out on. Lucky for him, Julius wasn't that lower dog. Kyler could go pick a fight with someone else once their interaction was over.

"I want an obedient fighter." he answered quietly, the dark smile splayed on his lips falling away. Julius wanted someone to fight alongside himself, but not just anyone would do. The one who shared his name had a lot to live up to if they wanted to be affiliated with Julius, and with the Nakamura family as a whole. And Kyler was street riffraff. A dirty rat among a family of cats specially trained to hunt. They would rip him apart unless he could learn to play his part correctly. This was not a game of whether or not they liked each other. This was cold, hard war in the form of a business family, and Julius would not allow his fighter to fail. "Your petty fights end now." he commanded seriously, allowing the tone of his voice to ripple through their red ribbon and alert Kyler to the fact that this was indeed an order. "No bruises may mar your body unless I give them to you." As if to prove his point, Julius reached over, closing the space between them again and gently caressing the tender spot where he had slammed his fighter's head into the wall. The slow hum of contentment that burned upward from his fingertips brought the small tilt back onto his thin lips.

A slow moment later, Julius pulled away from the blond, allowing his tingling fingers to fall back to his side. "Meet me at the City Park thirty minutes after school ends." he ordered again, voice soft and low. "I will be on the bench directly opposite the swing set. I do not like to be kept waiting."
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 9:45 pm

Kyler could have laughed at Julius’s response, and almost did. If it weren’t for the fact his head hurt and he was still pissed off. What kind of archaic bullshit was that? Most schools now were teaching the values of partnership, of Fighters and Sacrifices working together as an equal team. Seemed Julius skipped out on that lesson. Or the Sacrifice just didn’t give a shit. The Fighter felt the second option was more than likely the real answer.

When the order was issued, Kyler felt something in himself change. It was like he could already feel the first of many chains to come being placed on his body. The heavy feeling lasted only a moment, but it was long enough to let the Fighter know he didn’t enjoy it. And he immediately knew that he wouldn’t be able to disobey. His body wasn’t his to control anymore. Julius quite literally held Kyler’s life in the palm of his hand. Of course Kyler always knew his Sacrifice would hold that power over him. But it was one thing to know, and another entirely to experience an order being given and to know that you can’t disobey no matter how hard you try or how badly you want to. It was slavery through and through. The only want to survive was to do as he was told, for there was no doubt in Kyler’s mind that Julius could and would hurt him if he felt like it. And in that moment Kyler made a silent promise to himself. A promise that he wouldn’t let Julius break him. He would do whatever it took to come out of this alive, and hopefully on top. He wouldn’t let his Sacrifice win. But from the look in Julius’ eyes, it seemed his Sacrifice was used to winning.

His body tensed when Julius reached up to brush the back of his head, immediately thinking that his Sacrifice was going to try something again. But when he only lightly brushed the already forming knot, Kyler’s body relaxed despite his intentions. Any other time Kyler would have admitted he liked the feeling of Julius touching him, but given the situation he didn’t like the reaction his body had against his will. While his mind seemed determined not to like Julius, his body apparently had other ideas.

Gritting his teeth again, he agreed even though he knew he would have to listen whether he agreed or not. “Yeah, I’ll be there.” Taking that as a dismissal, the Fighter stepped around Julius and headed towards the door. After unlocking it Kyler paused a moment, almost as if he were going to say something else, but then changed his mind and headed out the door anyway.

[Kyler has left: Septimal Moons Campus Student Lounge: Toxic Encounters and is headed to: City Park: I don't wanna hear you talk about it anymore]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]   Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxic Encounters [Private] [Ended rp]
Page 1 of 1