Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Club Midnight Bliss  Welcom10
Club Midnight Bliss  Lr_nav10
Club Midnight Bliss  Lr_des11
Club Midnight Bliss  Promot10
Club Midnight Bliss  Suppor10
Club Midnight Bliss  Partne10
Club Midnight Bliss  Unit_n10
Club Midnight Bliss  Blank_10
Club Midnight Bliss  Rogue_10
Club Midnight Bliss  Fighte10
Club Midnight Bliss  Sacrif10
Club Midnight Bliss  Rp_wea10
Club Midnight Bliss  Weathe10
Club Midnight Bliss  Academ10
Club Midnight Bliss  Fight_10
Club Midnight Bliss  Club_v10
Club Midnight Bliss  Fortun10
Club Midnight Bliss  Tori_n10
Club Midnight Bliss  Rp_nav10
Club Midnight Bliss  End_na10

Club Midnight Bliss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Club Midnight Bliss  Empty
PostSubject: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Club Midnight Bliss
Where beauty and bliss flutter in the night

[Image Coming Soon]

Zeal walked around the front of the building after leaving the 2 drunkards alone. He stuffed his hands into his jacket pocket and sighed as he turned down Ruby Street. His teals scanning the fronts of all the buildings. To the normal eye everything looked like a normal shop nothing different but once inside each location held a bar, club or host bar. Each unique to their counterparts whom shared the same building. He breathed in all the nostalgia and sighed letting it all out. In a way he missed it here and in others he was happy still being of some use to the short blonde. As he walked past the alley he used to park in often he noticed a car there that looked oddly familiar. His teals squinted as he looked around again but saw no one there. "Hmm....I thought he sold the Club after we all left?" Zeal questioned as he could hear the chuckle of Zeypher's laugh. "My my aren't we on the dull side tonight. Come let us see if he truly is here today." Zeal tsked as he began walking to the gate to his old location of work. As he opened the black gate it squeaked a bit and the butterflies were dull in color. It seemed the young ones were not upkeeping the place which was so high in reputation so long ago.

"You are an annoying pest you know that?" Zeal sneered as he took his time walking through the very small garden up to the wooden door. "I know. The snappy blonde hates me and so does your music whore." A frown settled upon Zeals face as he grabbed the handle. Given if you were a person with you own body I would punch you relentlessly. He opened the door and saw everyone still setting up the place before it was time to open. "Hey you guys Zeal is here" The guy behind the counter stated as all the young Hosts came to the door. "Sheesh can I at least get into the location first??" He asked as most of the staff came and tried to bombard him with questions. Once he was able to sit down he sighed and everyone had a question of some form. "One at a time. It hasn't been that long since I last came to visit."

"Dude the last tiem you came was before the school year started. So what are you teaching?" One said as he leaned against the table. Zeal chuckled as he looked at excited faces. "Martial arts at a local school. So I am always kept busy no matter how I look at it." "It sucks that you left though." One said as he sighed and crossed his arms across his chest. Everyone agreed with the statement as well. "Now look here I gave you all the necessary tools along with everyone else on how to run this place." "Yeah if they can only manage on how to keep it up. Will you all finish?" A man in a smoke grey suit said as he adjusted his think silver framed glasses on his nose. He motioned for Zeal to follow him to the back office as everyone was sent to finish up.

Once inside the upstairs room they both looked down and watched as the kids finished setting up. "Nobu I thought you sold the place. I recalled Arin handing it back to you so what happened?" Zeal asked as he looked at the man who was quite puzzled. "I did and now some aristocrat has it under their wing. They called me up to check on a few places. One he wants me to check later since tonight is a big event being held but I am afraid I will have to see that place at another time when I return to Japan." Zeal looked back at the scurrying bodies below as he sighed. "I see. So they have you as an upkeep manager." He chuckled at the thought as he motioned for them to return downstairs for a drink. "Yup. And what brings you back here?" He asked as they took the stairs down. "Just coming to visit really. Thought I stop by since I was in the neighborhood." He said as they walked over to the bar. "So still with that blonde and hanging out with that singer?" He asked as he began making a drink for them both. "Yeah but due to work we rarely see each other as of now. Hectic schedules and all." He said as he took a lemon and ate it. "Ah that sucks but at least you still keep contact though so I am sure you all have time to harass each other then. Here it's on the house." He said as he handed a multi-colored drink to Zeal. He drank a bit and smiled. "Calypso" He stated as the hosts were finally ready and opened up the bar.  

~~~~~

After a few drinks and some catching up with Nobu he was given a phone number. "Give me a call a little bit later and we can chat. Tell your short blondie and mr. I'm sexy and everyone knows it that I said hello." He winked as Zeal chuckled and walked out the bar. Noisy male. We should harass little smart ass. Zeal headed out the gate and muttered. "You know you are the very reason why I am in trouble with him in the first place. We have a mission so shut up and sit there. Lucky you are compressed energy. Zeal stated as he left his old location.

[ Zeal has left this club and is at Drinking Game

Last edited by Kyo on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:52 am

Robyn had let herself out of Kara's house after their visitor had left, but before Kara was finished preparing for her job. She didn't want to be so close to someone that brought things to the surface better left buried, especially when she was tired. Not that she could afford to go to the motel and sleep; the Fighter had appearances to keep up, which meant classes at Seven Moons where she'd have to keep her secret another night. Kara's words were still haunting her in that regard. It was no use trying to sort it out in her current state. She'd managed to get through, but her fingernails couldn't hold her together much longer. Normally, she'd use this time to crash or get more cash, but not this night. It was well after 2AM by the time she decided to stop in at a club to just get lost for a while in some place where she could put her body on autopilot. She didn't even notice the others around her as she made her way to the bar, hoping her simple outfit would fit in here as well as it did at the school. She really didn't want to stick out, which the all black outfit with multilayer red plaid miniskirt most assuredly would do if it didn't blend in perfectly. As she sat, she self-consciously tugged the thin sweater's sleeves down past her wrists. Robyn grinned at the person behind the bar with the care-free-yet-tired-sorority-girl mask more firmly in place than the lipstick hiding her Name. She ordered a mojito, not really wanting a drink, but willing to play the game to give her the breathing space she needed. Mismatched eyes looked around her while she waited for the drink, trying to see if anyone she would recognize was in the joint.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:23 pm

NPC
The Club was still fairly active and most of the hosts were actually booked for the night. Since Zeal left hours ago the tenders were a bit bored mostly and had no clue what to actually do with themselves besides entertain the guests that weren't on the dance floor. Soon enough however a woman walked in and the tenders smirked. "Your tune man I still have my last 2 rounds." the other mocked as his friend waved him off. "Yeah yeah." When the woman ordered a mojito he fixed it right up for her and brought it to her. "Tab or single drink?" He asked as he tried to keep her entertained at least.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Those mismatched eyes darted to the bartender before Robyn, her smile broadening in a friendly-flirtatious sort of way. She took the glass and stroked her fingers along it in a seemingly absent-minded way. She'd decided on the slightly breathless voice that suited the image she was projecting. "Only a single this time. I have classes later this morning." Her lashes fluttered down as if shy before she looked back up at him. "Would you care to...join me?" Everything about her appeared to invite company; well everything outside that is. Inside she was too tired to really give a damn either way. Not that it was a bad thing to test her masks when she was exhausted; it'd be a help to know what she needed to improve.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 am

NPC

The Host club began to pick up a bit after this woman came into the bar. Others followed along ith a whole group. "Go on Ken I got this~" The other Bartender winked as Ken chuckled and gave the woman his full attention. "Alright then. I shall join you for a little while. My other Tenders will be here in a bit anyways so." He cooed as he made one of the house drinks called sky dragon. Once he placed the cinnamon sticks in his glass he went to sit down on the other side beside her. "So come for some company tonight despite you having classes in the morning? You must be at the top of your class! Smarts and cute which is very rare to find these days" He smiled as he drank a little of his skydragon. "Hm made that a bit more spicy than normal. Oh Well." He shrugged his shoulders as he looked back at her. "Names Kenneth but you can call me Ken." He smiled his host like smile. "So beautiful what would you like to talk about as you hold my full attention?" He asked curiously as he reached over for the whipped cream and added a little more to mix into the drink.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 4:29 am

She couldn't very well play this mask off as stupid, and she was too tired for the vapid valley girl she'd normally have tried out on him. Robyn settled on something a little different from her usual; something that would suit the atmosphere. To her dismay she'd found out that she was stuck drinking from a straw in order to avoid chancing her Name showing; fortunately for the woman, she knew how to incorporate that flaw as a benefit in each of her personas. Her smile brightened as if he'd made her night. "Thank you, Ken. I'm Bunny," she held her hand out to shake in the American style, if a shade too enthusiastic. Her lashes fluttered down at his compliment, as if he'd embarrassed her. Rather he'd hit a nerve and she was fighting not to laugh, but Robyn had learned not to let anything show - laughing at her targets usually didn't help her persona stay believable. When she was sure that the appropriate amount of time had passed - not too much, she turned the full impact of her mismatched eyes on him. "You caught me," her voice was still breathy, but it now held a hint of teasing in it, "I'm playing hooky tonight instead of studying." The back of her neck prickled as more people filled the bar, but she didn't turn around, mainly through sheer force of will; it would break character. She took a sip of the drink, licking the straw with a thoughtless, sensual grace that had taken days of practice to perfect. She looked up at him through her eyelashes in a flirtatious manner that she'd seen be successful with other females, "I'd like to learn more about you, hot stuff." Her manner continued to fit the persona, much to her inner relief.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 pm

NPC
Kenneth had stirred his skydragon drink a bit to make it less spicy since it was actually burning his tongue a bit from the ingredients. Of course with blue caocao it was going to leave ones mouth feeling heated. He took a sip and sighed since it seemed to be a bit smoother now instead of it scortching his mouth. "Ah much better!" He said in relief as he turned his body back to Robyn's direction. "Bunny huh? Like Tiger and Bunny? Still a popular series I hear. But regardless Bunny is cute." He chuckled as he shook her had. Very lithe in body which he picked up from the visual of her arm and her handshake. Ken had sipped a bit of the drink and chuckled as he was oblivious to her scheming. "I see well you seem like a very hard and determined student so I am sure missing one night of study won't hurt you at all. So again welcome to Midnight Bliss. Relax, unwind and just enjoy the night as we entertain you or you may find entertainment among the guests here tonight." He said as he drank some more of his alcohol but he stopped when she asked about him. Of course everything is a persona even down to their life tale. Well for some of them who had boring lives up till now. "Well" He said slowly licking the whipped cream off the bottom of his lip. "What is it you would like to know about me Bunny. I am sure I am nothing as interesting as you are." He smiled as he made sure to check around the area since people were coming and going.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Her skin prickled and crawled as other humans moved in the space. It wasn't so much that she was uncomfortable as it was that she trusted no one and she couldn't track everyone without breaking character. That was the hardest part of it for her, especially tonight, after so many surprises. The Fighter's lips curled into a playful grin as she looked down, then quickly back up in a shyly flirtatious manner. "My parents named us all after cute animals; I guess I got lucky." She giggled a little and lowered her lashes and voice as she leaned closer to him as if imparting a secret. "It makes everyone underestimate me in school." Her mismatched eyes followed his tongue as he licked away the whipped cream from his lip, a sure sign of interest if she understood her covert study of other humans correctly, and a vital part of this persona's flirting technique. The part of her mind not occupied with tracking the other people in the club as far as she could and not taken up with the persona she was projecting for this man idly noted the time and tried to calculate how long she had to keep it up before making her escape. The tip of Robyn's tongue darted out to gently make sure her lipstick was still in place; thankfully she didn't have to apply another ridiculous number of layers to cover her Name. "Oh, Ken, I'm hardly interesting at all," the breathy voice hovered in the air a moment before continuing, "What's it like working here? You must get hit on all the time."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 pm

NPC
Kenneth watched as she looked down then back up at him. Such a blush it caught him completely off guard as he chuckled a bit. "After animals huh? Sounds interesting and yet cute. Are there any guys in that list because I can't see them having nice names." He laughed as he ran his fingers through his medium pink hair. "I guess my name being as bland as it is comes from Europe. Ironic since I was raised in Hawai'i." He said shrugging his shoulders. He ate a little of his whipped cream and smiled. "Working here is very fun and I enjoy it a lot. I meet many different people daily and get my regular customers at night. And as far as getting hit on that has a good and bad aspect to it..." He said sheepishly as he pointed at his hair. "I think most come in here for my strange hair dying technique. Unlike a few guys I know I can't naturally grow my hair pink like this. I have a very flat color. So I think having pink hair is what attracts people for now until I change the color again." He drank a little more of his drink and looked at the counter for a few moments. "You know sometimes working here can be hard too. Gets really crowded and we have to do crowd control, or shut down for certain wealthy groups and such. But overall I wouldn't leave." He smiled. "What about you? Do you like going to Host Clubs to get away or look for excitement?" He asked drinking the last of his drink.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 11:39 pm

"I do have a brother, but he doesn't like anyone knowing his name." She set her drink down and twirled a lock of her silver hair; she knew just how hard it was to get dye to stick to odd colors. That's why she normally went for wigs when the hair was an issue for the persona; just like contacts with her mismatched eyes. Her smile flashed a few notches higher for a couple seconds, as if she were laughing internally. "I think it's cool to change your hair color when you want to. What colors have you had?" Robyn tilted her head lightly and bit the very top of the inside of her lip so as to appear flirtatious without messing up her lipstick. "It sounds like you really enjoy it here, even when it's...hard." She looked down at her hand toying with the glass, as if embarrassed at his question. Uh-oh...he was asking for more detail. Why'd she have to pick the smart one to test the new persona on? Think. The female shook her head a little before answering. "This is my first visit to any Host Club. I don't normally have much free time, but," she shot him a quick smile, "I'm glad I chose this one tonight." That should make him happy, right? That had to be an acceptable response to this situation with this particular persona.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 3:12 pm

NPC
Kenneth finished his drink and leaned back in the barstool to think about it. "What colors have I had....I went with cherry red for a little bit. I have black and lavender. Even went with periwinkle. Now that one is a really hard color to come by. Dirty blonde, peach, sunny side days and I believe I did blue for a time. Now." He said running his finger through his short hair once more. "Now it is pink and I actually like it this color so I may keep it for a long while." He smiled and he ate the whipped cream off his finger and played in his flirtatious way. "Well I hope you are having fun and that you enjoy your time here with us." He smiled as Kenneth got up and went around the bar to wash his cup out. "Would you like another drink, Bunny? It will be on me." He said as he began washing his cup out. The music was loud but it was active. People were dancing, the smell of food was everywhere and the atmosphere was calm compared to most clubs.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 3:25 am

Robyn felt her lips curve into a sexy smile, "You should keep it; the color suits you." She was settling a little too comfortably into the persona; was it the alcohol or being forced to think while this tired? She needed to be alone so she could drop all the layers and just breathe for a few minutes almost as much as she needed rest. The woman knew this, but she couldn't seem bring herself to stop watching him. Her taste for playing with danger was going to wind up getting her in serious trouble on of these days. She fairly purred when she answered him over the bar, "Believe me, I can't remember the last time I enjoyed myself so much." Crap, decision time. What would this persona do? Continue flirting and accept the drink? Leave to go study more now that she'd unwound? And what would be the wisest course of action to take? She had to get out of here before she was temporarily consumed by the persona or broke it, but still she hesitated. The pathetic part was that this truly had been the most fun she'd had since coming to Japan. Maybe if she compromised? That might be the solution to the problem. She looked down at the empty glass in her hands, then back up at her erstwhile companion. "Do you offer anything without alcohol? I'll need to take a quick nap then hit the books when I get home to make up for sneaking out like this," she made a playful frown, "and studying after drinking is no fun at all!" Robyn tossed in a small giggle at the end to sound authentic despite loathing the sound. Was that anywhere near appropriate for her persona? The fact she had to ask told her just how tired she really was.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 5:11 pm

NPC
Kenneth chuckled as he finished wiping the glass clean and dry. He hung it from the base above the spriggets and smiled as he nodded. "Let's see anything without alcohol. I think I may have something, but first?" He said as he brought out a secret menu and showed it to her. "It depends if you want something fruity or something creamy. This will determine what I make for you unless you want me to choose something for you and I can do that if you wish." He smiled as he pointed to a baby blue box with the ingredients in it. Another worker came in and he waved hello to everyone as he walked around the bar and clocked in. "You are 30 minutes late." Kenneth told him as the young man bowed and apologized. "I am terribly sorry I lost track of time since I did my homework then took a nap." He said as Ken nodded. "Go change and handle your guests." He said as the young man bowed once more and left from behind the bar heading to the long hallway of rooms.

As he waited Kenneth took down another order and smiled at Bunny. "I say if school doesn't tie you up so much you should have fun a little more often. It's a really nice way to treat yourself for working so hard and trying to accomplish your goals." He smiled as the other tender came up back to back against Kenneth. "I am going on break you are in charge." He said handing Kenneth the override key. "Enjoy your break. Oh and Samantha brought us some pastrami sandwiches they are in the back still hot." Kenneth shouted as the other waved acknowledging they got the memo. "Sunrise Sunset Order Up!" Kennth said as he slid the ordered drink to the woman that ordered. "Thank you Sakura~" She smiled as her party giggled.

Kenneth leaned against the bar and chuckled. "I would probably keep it because of all the pet names too. I find them very interesting." He chuckled as he looked down at the menu and another order came through. "You just let me know when you are ready alright Bunny?" He winked as he began making another order on the other side of the bar. Now she would have time to think and she even had a free session of entertainment. The club scene was busy now and the stage, although small, had the DJ cycling through all the popular songs. Women and men dressed in their finest including one particular man who was in charge of the Club. He looked and walked up the stairs to the second floor of the club to enjoy the scene.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:48 pm

Robyn browsed the menu's options with a half-smile, picking one at random to try. It appeared as though she were still perusing her options, but she was watching Kenneth - well everyone within sight, really, but mostly him - to see what he was like when he didn't think she was paying attention. That was always the best way to judge people: by what they did when they thought they were unobserved. It irritated her slightly that the women around her couldn't come up with a better nickname than 'Sakura' for his pink hair. Robyn mentally shrugged, decideding that she must be far more tired than she thought if something that simple could bother her. Mismatched eyes noted the movement that stood out; someone was going up to the second floor. Must be important. The Fighter filed that away for later, should she need it. She politely waited until she could capture Kenneth's attention again with a smile. The music didn't seem to touch her; it wasn't her style, and she couldn't dance any way. One manicured fingernail tapped lightly on the menu, completely off-beat and unapologetic. When she knew she had his attention, her smile brightened, and she invited him over. "You seem to be pretty busy tonight. Maybe I'll drop by another time, when I can," her tone's teasing and apologetic; the persona would feel very uncomfortable away from her duties much longer - yet unwilling to give up his attention so quickly, so she played the role out to its conclusion. Not that it was a sacrifice to do so with this particular male, but still the fact of the matter was that what he saw was only a mask - one of many at that. "Bunny" seemed to be becoming a favorite; she'd have to practice the others so that she was never caught unaware. Another time, perhaps. It simply wouldn't do to switch personas on the target like that. And that's what he was, a practice target - a thought she should keep more in mind than she had been. With a stifled yawn that she couldn't keep fully in check - Robby had to get more rest soon - and with a dimming of her smile, the Fighter paid her bill and left the bar with a small wink for her former companion. She made her way through the crowd - moving with it so as not to cause a ripple of movement - and toward the door.

[Robby has left Club Midnight Bliss and is heading for the grave]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Club Midnight Bliss    Club Midnight Bliss  Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Midnight Bliss
Page 1 of 1