Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Welcom10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Lr_des11
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Promot10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Suppor10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Partne10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Unit_n10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Blank_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Rogue_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Fighte10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Sacrif10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Weathe10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Academ10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Fight_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Club_v10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Fortun10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Tori_n10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Headmaster's Office - Page 2 End_na10

Headmaster's Office

Go down 
+3
NPC Shi
Ace
Raiden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 am

"Great. Introductions have been made. Just tell me what I need to fill out, and we can both be done with this annoying formality." Again, he made no move to sit. What was the point, when neither of them wanted to be in the other's presence? And, seriously, where was that sense of danger that had so frightened his sister on the few occasions she'd been forced to meet with the man? He seemed almost...normal. But then, Takumi's perception of people and things was a bit skewed. A side effect of his condition.

He shot an annoyed glance back at the door to the office. Why had he even come here today? He'd known he wouldn't get out of meeting with this jackass, so why do something so irritating? Oh. Right. His sister had switched their iPods and refused to give his back until he went through with this. Damn it. Sometimes he hated that woman. Turning back to the Headmaster, he arched an eyebrow. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:07 am

You are three hours late for you appointment….” Was a matter of fact tone in his voice as his eyes never left him.”Matsumoto, sit The tone of his voice did not change into a harsher tone, but rather a very, ‘do it now’ take as tinted eyes turned over the young rurally teen before him. This was why he would rather deal with students that were either A.) before their adolescence years or B.) about to be adults. That in between stage where they don’t understand the meaning of matters was very, very annoying. His eyes turned away from the young man to the computer to bring up the information on the young man he needed.

Normally it would already be up, a simple conversation of pleasantries asking if the student had any questions then sending them on their marry way out of the office area. He really needed a secretary.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:22 am

Late?! His eyes widened in surprise, then narrowed in irritation. Emiko, I'm going to kill you for this... But the Headmaster's next order made his blood run cold in pure hatred. Because it was just that, an order. The sort you'd give a fighter. Unable to control a sneer that snapped on his lips, he stood just a tad straighter. "Not a fighter, so don't order me like one. If I'm late, it's because I was given the wrong time to be here, and I see absolutely no reason for you to prolong a meeting you don't want to have to begin with. So, give me a logical reason why I should sit, or I will kindly refuse to obey you." Okay, so it was a bad idea to snap at the person who could have him expelled on the spot, but the man was so fucking annoying. A true asshole.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:46 pm

Tinted eyes did not waver, did not grow angry or annoyed as he blankly looked at the young man standing in front of him. The matter he held himself was nothing more than the description fitting an insolent child. His choice of words, the vocabulary of an eight year old throwing a tantrum; only the reflection of the student he would be here at the school if he wasn’t taught a lesson about it. After all, if it wasn’t done now what example would Malik be setting for the teacher’s letting such an unruly individual sit in their classrooms? Tinted eyes did not leave the others, even if sitting made the headmaster shorter than the other individual at the moment, it did not mean he took the young teenagers look threatening.

The atmosphere in the room would start to become very thick and heavy soon, suffocating.

I didn’t know you like standing so much Matsumoto-san, I will tell Mace-sensei there is no need for your seat in class. You can just stand in front for the whole two hour section until you graduate. ” Hand moved in simple movements over the desk pulling certain papers from different stacks and putting them in a common one before him. The tone of his voice was not harsh, cruel, just a simple light calm slow one. “ Though I think first, you will have to come in early every day until then and met with Tanaki-chan in the BLANK class room to do your semesters worth of detentions. Writing on the white boards ‘I will take responsibility for my own actions, no matter who’s fault, and respect the requests of my elders, teachers, and my Headmaster ’. The semester should take all the time you need to write it one thousand times.” the coy smle crossed his lips as he pushed the stack of now thirty pages across the desk tot eh other sacrifice.

And sense you have come so late, I am sure the cleaning staff had already broken down the waiting room to polish the floor. So you will have to stand out there to fill these out. Make sure you sincerest apologies Grantz-san for making him stay here later for your tardiness. Understood, Matsumoto-san?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:34 pm

"And there..." He sighed softly, taking the stack of papers. "...is a logical reason..." He looked at the papers now in his hand, then back at the Headmaster. "Anything else?" The attitude was already gone, replaced by a quiet, resigned demeanor. He hated standing. Really hated it. And that his mornings were going to be completely ruined... "I didn't even want to come to this school to begin with..." He didn't realize he'd said the words aloud for a moment. When he did, he flinched, knowing that they could spell the end of his free afternoons as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 11:55 pm

Make that two thousand times, and include an hour after school” The smile did not fall from his face as he spoke to the other as he stood there. Most think this place is hell, or worse. Some even refuse to come here after all the things Ritsu had done in the past. Most have yet to learn the schools structure and the material taught had changed dramatically since the new headmaster had taken over. However, that didn’t mean Malik wasn’t less strict. No he was more so.

You should think very carefully about the words you speak, and who you say them to. Our world is in the misty of the rest, hidden quiet well. And there are a lot of people of power who will not think twice about ending yours if you break those laws that keep us as such.” Malik pushed his chair back a bit to get up from behind his desk. Hands plant flat of his desk as he spoke. “This school is here to prepare you just for that, Matsumoto. Do not spit at the good will of the Aristocrats. You can leave my office now.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:01 am

He didn't say a word, didn't make the mistake of flinching again. No, he just watched the short man carefully. Sighing, he brushed his bangs out of his face. "Now my sister's fear of you makes sense. You're a jackass." His tone was matter-of-fact, but he turned to get the Hell out of there before he lost another daily hour. He slammed the door shut on his way out.

[Takumi has left the Headmaster's Office and gone to the Waiting Room.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

Sometimes… just sometimes..

Malik really, really wished he kept some of Ritsu policies in place just so when he had to deal with hardhead insolent teenagers. He could literally beat some the concept into their heads.

Just….sometimes….

Malik pinched the bridge of his nose after the sound of the door slamming died out of the room. Bottle, car, drive to the hospital and enjoy the company of a man two years into his coma. That sounded like a very good idea right about now. At least then he wouldn’t have to listen to Zealos or Slven about his increased drinking habit and was better than going out to bars on his own. Locking down his computer and slipping his phone back into his pocket, Malik grab his keys off the desk, top hat and walked out of his office.

Yuri has left the Headmaster's Office and is headed to Waiting Room ]
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm

She held the door open for a few moments waiting for the other to walk in. Silencely looking to the man sitting behind his desk, glasses on as he was reading over his morning reports. When the young fighter walked into the room he waved his hand without looking back up to dismiss her.

The torn moment came again, to follow old orders over new made her waver where she stood before bowing her head and stepping out returning to the desk in the waiting room.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Emiko11
Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Emiko was a bit annoyed that the blonde hadn't mentioned her emergency to the Headmaster, but she wouldn't let that distract her. She needed to speak with him. He may be able to help. She focused on that thought as she followed the other fighter into Malik's office.

Almost instinctively, she clasped her hands in front of her and bowed to the man. "Forgive my unscheduled visit, Sensei, but it is a matter of great emergency, both to myself and my entire family." Standing straight, she took a deep breath before continuing. "My brother never made it home last night. None of us can contact him on his cell. I can't...feel his presence." She lowered her eyes, biting her bottom lip. "In short, the Heir of the Matsumoto family has vanished, and we need your help to find him."
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

He had been sorting though his papers when they walked in, things on the morning payroll, since tomorrow was his staff 'payday'. It need to be finished in order for the Aristocrat heads to finish for tomorrow. There were other thing too, the bloodhound reports he had somehow ended behind on, budget proposal for next year that need to be done. He had spent yesturday asleep in his office when he had things to do. Now it was bitting him in the ass.

When Mutsumoto clap her hands he looked up at her.

And very much realized this was going to be a very...

very...

Long day.

He sighed as he pulled of his glass pinching the bridge of his nose as he got up from behind his desk and started to walk over to the young woman.

At least this was not about her brother detention which is what he thought about at first.

" Are you sure he's not run off? He is late for his detention as well...Does he have a habit of these behavior?" Malik did not jump 'the gun' until information was present enough. The young heir didn't even know who he was, seemed to have a spoiled air to him before and it did not pass Malik that it was very much a 'i going to though a fit'.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 7:35 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Her eyes flashed indignantly. "He would have called me if he was going to try to freak out our parents like this. Besides that..." She sighed and shook her head. "While he was on his way home, Segumi-san called to ask him to lock up the gym. Taki answered the phone, agreed to do so, but there is no evidence he ever made it that far. I called every damn number in his address book. Nobody has seen him since he left your office."

The anger in her eyes and tone faded away, and she looked at him with an almost lost expression. "Sensei, I've been standing in as his fighter until his name appears, and our bond is strong enough that I can usually sense if he's alright. But I can't sense him at all. He wouldn't worry me. He might lash out at everyone else by disappearing, but he would have called me...and he didn't."
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Malik face remained as it was, calm, unreadable. Without a hint of worry or concern yet not totally empty to say a foolish smug of knowing better. After all, he himself knew the dangers once a long time ago about such things. But he could not dismiss a fighter's intuition about such matters. Even then he would be a fool to do so, the link between siblings that were of the unit world could be said to be similair to that of the bond between each other's other half. So to simple dismiss this manner would be unsound.

It would also no play to his favor since the young Mutsumotos were of an Aristocrat family regardless the thin ice that was about the house.

He nodded his head as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

" Can you please give me the address where he was suppose to have gone last night. I will ask Taniki to go out an check. To see if there was an spell foul play." He dial something on his phone as he turned his head to the side away from her for a moment. "Ah, Rhys-san, are you still in the building I have an errand I need you to run with Shivani."

Last edited by NPC Malik on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:13 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Her posture visibly relaxed when the Headmaster agreed to look into the issue. She closed her eyes, trying to remember the street address of the gym. "1307 Bryant Lane. The gym is directly across from the apartments, so it's easy enough to find." She paused. "Would she really be able to tell if a spell was used there?"
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:07 pm

Rhys was just finishing the last of his paperwork for now. Today was the start of his first day and so far things were just...out of order. One might say in his case since he was trained to be a butler from his adopted parents. As he was just about to get some tea the phone rang and he answered swiftly. "Fransico-san Here. How may assist you?...Ah Malik-san Yes I am still here....An Errand? Should I come to the office or meet her downstairs?" His voice clear but his brows had furrowed in utter confusion as he wanted to know the dire situation.
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:17 pm

He listed to the other as he walked over to his desk again, picking up a piece of paper to fill something out on it before walking back over to the young woman by the door to his office.

" Met her outside in the parking lot please. I need someone to asset her, and Raiden is not due in for sometime... Thank you Rhys-san." He hung up the phone and placed it back in his pocket before looking at young Mutsumoto as he wrote something else on the paper, in a cryptic message for the fighter sitting out in the lobby. Then holding it out to the young woman. " She can do more then that, Mutsumoto-san. There is a reason my sister is the Bloodhound Captain. Please give her this, and please accompany the two fighters. They many need your assistance if it truly is a dire situation, though I do hope it is not.Let me know if there is anything else I can asset you with alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:22 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

She listened carefully to his instructions, nodding as she took the paper. She turned to leave, then paused. Turning back around, she gave the man a quick hug. "Thank you, Sensei." Before he had much time to react, she'd turned around and was out the door.

(Emiko has gone to Waiting Room.)
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

"Very well sir." He said as he hung up the phone. Rhys wrote down a note to anyone that came into the office that he will return shortly. All mail, letters and such are to be left on his desk. He rolled up his sleeves and pulled his hair back into the high clip ponytail. Stuffing his briefcase into the drawer of his desk and locking it up. He placed the key in his wallet and began making his way downstairs to the parkinglot.

[Rhys Has left the Office]
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Malik stood in his office after the young Matsumoto had hugged him before leaving. He made a slight face at a thought before a laugh escaped his lips. Shaking his head he turned and walked back to the desk, the thought had crossed his mind about something or another as he sat back down picking up his glasses.

Looking up at the picture frames that lined the far wall, full of beautiful butterflies the previous headmaster had spend so much painstaking time putting together in perfect forum. It made Malik wonder. About how things fit together without working out the puzzle so hard as the other hand. Favors walked in his door without looking for them, regardless what form and how he took them. Even if this was nothing more then a young teenager throwing a fit over his detention or having to attend this school. He had shown his concern for the matter, as the young Matsumoto had wish. Shivani would see the matter through, and Rhys would be not to far behind learning the 'extras' as his job would require at times.

Shaking his head again at a laugh at some lost joke, he picked up the papers he had been reading.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 1:25 am

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The blond held the door open for the taller individual. The redhead toward over the Headmaster, something that had long since stopped bothering him over the years. Because he was short, people either didn't take him serious enough until it was to late or was just over looked. In some ways it was something Yuri preferred, after all it was more his mind that made things happen more then his appearance. The door shut behind him as amethyst eyes watched the back of the young man walking into his office, wandering eyes looking over the furniture here, Yuri turned momentary to the pinned butterflies in frames that he had kept from his predecessor.

Ritsu had been many things:  a teacher, A master, a lair, a cheater, a thief, an opportunist, and a fool; but somethings there were his were worth keeping.

For the reminded those to come the past.

" Take a seat at the desk, Kamazaki-san" His voice stated calmly, as he walked past the young man towards the desk at the far end of the large office. " Do forgive the informality, you are rather early. I haven't gone home from the work I stay late to finish yesterday. But you are here, we can get you squared away so you can start the classes you may need." Having walked passed the young man Yuri pulled his chair out from behind his desk and sat down, waking his computer up from its long slumber.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:17 am

Erik walked into the major office and he noticed one thing to take his breath away. 'Those poor butterflies....' he said as he almost walked into the chair that was part of the Headmaster's lounge area. Something about it was a bit creepy to have all these poor creatures pinned to the backs of the cases on the walls of the office made his skin crawl and his tail curled as if he was surrendering to an unknown force.

The Headmaster's voice caught Erik off guard just that fast since he was mesmerized by the butterflies. He followed the other and sat down at the desk looking confused but he did look sad. "Oh my goodness. I am so sorry for being so early. You had no rest nor time to relax and here I am bothering you..." He said as he felt really bad for leaving early like he wanted to despite him being scared to come here in the first place. "Well sir, My father is part of this Unit world but he no longer has a partner since she died from cancer and I only know what he has shared with me which is little. I think he hopes I will never fall along this path but wants me to come here just in case I am less fortunate?" He stated confused. "So is there anyway to tell which part of this world I belong to and when classes start?" He asked knowing it was important.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:29 am

Yuri sat back in his chair as he listened to the young man across from him talk. Jumbled words rushed together like he wasn't sure if he should be asking, or perhaps what he was asking was not important. People come into this office with different stories. Some know more then they should, which makes processing them into the school system easier and yet a pain later if they think they are 'know it alls'. Some walk in not believing the words being told to them in this very office. As if he was a man selling them a story to get something out of it.

And then those that where in between.

Who knew enough to not sound ignorant to what they were, but not enough to function in the secret society they belonged into.  People like this were the types Yuri liked the most to speak to, they took to the world with better eyes and yet were civil enough about it. After the last part come out of the young man's mouth, the headmaster let the words settle into the room before he smiled at the red head.

" You are a fighter." The words left his lips simply, as a matter of fact without sounding harsh like to tell Kamazaki it was something he should already know. To be able to tell Kamazaki what part of the unit world he was part of without anymore then a sense of his ring was a talent in his blood. Fighter's made a well trained sacrifice's skin crawl, sacrifices ring gave off a lore, and a BLANK well, they just gave the impersonation of sweet honey surrounded by a mass of mad bees.." Now the other part of your questions will be a bit harder to understand In this 'world' we belong to nothing is ever certain nor can you say it is permanent. It is unfortunate in such a case like your Fathers. We like to say the link between you and your 'other' is forever. But forever is left up for someone else to decided. This facility serves a two purposes, to educate the unit aspect of our world and regular classes a part of any high school degree. You, of course, already have a diploma of the equivalent. So you only need to attend class that will help you understand yourself and the other aspects of our society. It's laws, how to spell battle safety, how to protect yourself and of course, hopefully to find your other half."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 7:58 pm

Erik was taken aback a bit when Kyros answered his unit question so fast. He wasn't harsh but he held a tone as if it was something he should have known already before coming before his presence. 'But how does he know? And that fast?? Wow so I can learn about being a fighter here? I have to ask dad what he is then...I am curious.' between his thoughts and the fast reply left Erik a bit awe struck for a few moments before he had time to adjust himself and concentrate once more on the topic at hand: This Academy and his Place. He looked to the cold tiled floor as his reddish-orange ears dove into his hair once more submitting to an unknown force. His voice even ebbed with sadness when it came about his father. "I want to believe my dad and his partner were very close. Without my mother around of course but they were always connected somehow and I believe he still feels this way even now. But..." He said as he eyebrows seem to furrow a bit in confusion and an unknown fear of what this other person may just seem to be like. "Um, I would like to find my other half. As far as I have heard a half must become a whole somehow to avoid damages? It is what my father told me anyways. I really would like to find them and I hope he or she isn't controlling or demandsive." 'and abusive in any form' He said unsure of the right words to say about finding such a partner and keeping the other part to himself since abuse is what made him this shy kitty before the Headmaster now. Fearful would be the proper term as he very vaguely looked up looking over Kibo City then back at the headmaster once more. He was trying to center himself once again. But now he knows what he is and finding his other half is something of importance and something he needs to do in order to survive in this new world he was born into.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:06 am

" Most of those question will be answered better for you in classes. Some things you must make the decision of how you preserve how our society functions that why. We can sit here all day and talk about the functions of a fighter and sacrifices in spell battles and such all day till we loose our voice  or such. But that is what the course you will be set up to take are for. Yuri leaned back in his chair as he pulled his keyboard out from under desk. Typing on his computer as he spoke to the red head across from him.

" What your other is like, however, some things Kamazaki-san we have no control over." The printer next to him went off, producing class lists and descriptions. Students who did not require high school leave classes could decide what kind they took and when. Some adults after all had working lives to live when they discover this part of themselves. Turning a bit he pulled the papers off his printer and looked back at Kamazaki. " Finding your 'other' is something this school does focus on helping each individual it can. It is easier when your 'namesake' has already appeared.. If it has yet, it makes things a little harder. Sometimes, individual happen to find one another accidentally here on the campus if neither have yet to show a sign of their name. You are allowed to decide what kind of classes you would like to take.. Remember for you, this place is not a requirement for you, but will help you better understand yourself. These are the classes that are offered here for you to take. You may decided what ones and how many. Since you are not going to be here as a'high school' student there is no need to worry about attendance. Come a learn when it fits better into your life schedule. We are here to help you. However I am required by the Aristocrat families to tell you, you must take a laws course."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 8:30 pm

Whew. Thankfully I won't be taking up too much of his time now since classes will answer my questions. he thought relieved now that he knew the classes would cover aspect of core he had any questions on. Erik felt this was going to be a very challenging but important school year for him. Thankfully they can afford it and right now college wasn't on his mind. If he was going to be able to obtain a degree through this training program for being this Fighter then that was good enough for him at the moment. The campus was huge to him but he will learn it over time. As Kyros spoke to him the mechanical keys from the keyboard on his desk were furiously typing away. It kept Erik from straying too far into thoughts now since he knew he was finally enrolled. But he knew he was going to have to talk to dad about the first payment to be made and how they would work out the finances.

After all the typing ws finished Erik recalled his earlier question and wanted to slap himself in the face. "I'm sorry. I know we have no control over anyone. I think I am still a bit groggy and nervous from the morning." He said giving a sheepish grin at the Headmaster as the printer finished with the documents. He took his papers and placed them on the desk but looked puzzled at t the many things now being addressed to him. "I don't believe I have my namesake yet at all. But if you state that some run into each other by accident I sort of hope that will occur with me." He said trying to sound hopeful for himself. "At least until my name comes up that is." He said as he glanced over the sheet then at Kyros not sure what he was referring to. "I'm sorry but you're saying we shape this Society? And what's this about Aristocratic Laws???" he asked as the puzzled looked showed it all over his face. It seems he is diving into something deeper than he thought. Was this academy going to show him everything??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmaster's Office
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next