Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Welcom10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Lr_nav10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Lr_des11
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Promot10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Suppor10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Partne10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Unit_n10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Blank_10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Rogue_10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Fighte10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Sacrif10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Rp_wea10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Weathe10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Academ10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Fight_10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Club_v10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Fortun10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Tori_n10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Rp_nav10
Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  End_na10

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsu
Anonymous

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Empty
PostSubject: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:35 am

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace (or as its known around the community "That dumpy pizza joint") is located right at the end of the street on the corner. It's design is stereotypical; it looks exactly how pizza places are imagined to. The owner himself is a bit of a unpleasant cheapskete so he not really welll liked to those who know him. Fortunately for his business, he has good employees (and the fact that he himself isn't around much helps alot too.) so people still come there.

The Menu

Drinks:
Coke
Diet Coke
Mountain Dew
Dr. Pepper
Tea (both sweet and unsweetened)
Water

Pizza Varities:
Standard Cheese
Super Cheesy
Meat Lovers
Veggie Surprise
The Specialty of the Day (varies from day to day)

Extras:
Calzones
Breadsticks
Pretzels
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:17 pm

As soon as Daniel and Dante entered the Pizza Palace Dani woke up from the daze he was in for he never really entered a fast food place or anything that sells food and costs under a few hundred dollar. The place looked kind of empty, besides them just a few people were sitting on dining tables made of wood, in the front there was a counter where a smiling chef was standing. The boy didn´t know what to do, so he decided to leave everything to Dante and sat down on one of the tables waiting for the older male to do whatever it was he had to do to get them a pizza. The only thing that worried him now was the question what the other would do after Dani was fed and discharged at the hotel. He kind of doubted that he would want to babysit him any longer, so he had to think of something that would make him stay. As long as possible.
Suddenly another thing came to his mind. How some his mother´s ex had left so easily, he wasn´t really someone who would give up or be easily defeated. "I hope he won´t come back, but I´m not completely sure he won´t. What if he comes back with a gun or get´s one of his stupid hobo´s to help him. Hopefully he won´t, I´ve made quiet enough mess for Dante already."

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Masa walked in once Dani did as well. "Lets see here." He said as he looked at the menu. Masa saw as the boy went to sit down at a booth alone in the diner area. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at the menu once more debating on what to get. Once Masa made it to the counter he ordered one medium Veggie Delight Pizza and one Meat Lovers. They told him it was going to be a while so Masa took his receipt and sat across the table from Dani. "What the fuck's wrong with you kid? You been silent since we got here. I took care of that old man for you so there shouldn't be any worries." He stated as he began relaxing by leaning back and placing his arm on the top of the bench.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Dani flinched as Dante sat down across from him and looked up when Dante addressed him "No it´s nothing, probably...I´m just not completely sure that was all. That guy´s actually someone who doesn´t give up easily. There is a high chance that he will go and get his companions." he paused and his eyes clouded over as if he was remembering something "Aren´t you curious, though? About who he is to me and so on?" the boy added as an afterthought and looked down at the table again. He didn´t dare look the other man in the eye.
It really wasn´t going very well, know surely he would have enough of him and just walk away. Who in their right mind would want to fight some drunkards? "Anyway, I can understand very well if you want to leave now. You have already helped me more than any other person would have and I´m very thankful for that but I do not wish for you to get hurt and have to fight some useless little bastards. You could give me your address though and as soon as I can I will send you some money as a thank you gift."

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:19 am

Masa gave the kid a smirk as he stated the man may return with drunkards. As if that would make Masa fear him or his group of idiots. "Let me make this clear for you kid. I fear no one and that man and his peanut gang will have another thing coming if they think they can stop me. Besides we will be gone before they can come back." He said as he heard the clerk beckon for him to come over. Masa too their pizzas and had Danil follow him. "If you really need to find me that badly check the amusement park. I am always hiding around in there." He said as he held the door open for Danil.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 pm

As Daniel stepped out onto the street a strong and cold breeze hit him in the face. It was as if the weather was changing moods and right now it wasn´t in a good one. The air has gotten colder and the sky looked as if it might start raining any minute. "Maybe we should hurry and get to a hotel before the rain hits us." he didn´t want to annoy Dante with such meaningless things but he was actually scared of storms. Since he was younger he always used to hide in his cupboard. It wasn´t the lightning which scared him, it was the thunder. The loud sound which just came without warning whenever it pleased. He didn´t like it at all. A cold shiver ran down his back as he remembered especially scary stormy night. The first and last one he wasn´t alone during a storm and the only time he fished he was.

[ Danil and Masa have moved to the Residential area of the section: Chloe Street Motel ]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Dain glanced inside an open window in wonder as she tucked some hair behined her ear. Her eyes moved about for a minute before she reached out and grabed the door handle to pull it open. Well, this place would have to do for a quick snack then off to class. For a pizza place it was tipical it seemed. Dain found a open booth that looked alot cleaner then the others so she moved over and sat down. Would anyone notice her and take her order?

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone before giving it a quick look at the time. She did have about an hour till class. It should do since they were not busy. Plus, Dain was sure they didnt close till alot later. While deep in her thoughts she soon noticed a waiter move toward her. Dain smiled and ordered a Dr.Pepper along with a Calzone and bread sticks before sending the waiter on her way.

When the door slosed behind the waiter Dain caught a wiff of melted cheese and hot pizza sauce. RIght away her senses tingled making her mouth water and her stomach start to gurggle. She would eat soon, there was no need to worry. She patted her stomach to stop the noises it produced. Just calm down and wait. THis was not like watching a commercial on TV with an empty stomach. Dain made sure to repeat that in her mind as she glanced around observing the place a bit more. Yes, keep occupied until the food came.

Once her drink came Dain was more then exited to see it. She smiled and thanked the waiter before bringing the cup to her lips and chugging almost all of her DP in one swig. It felt so good having the cool feeling of sweet bliss move passed her tounge. She took a deep breathe and set her cup down letting her eyes wonder about the room again. Now that she felt much better Dain was ready for her food.....but sadly she knew they could not snap their fingers and it be instantly done and on her plate so Dain slowched down in her seat to wait.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

As the Dorset family was walking home along the street Rei's dad looked up and saw the Pizza Parlor sign. Glowing against the evening sky in grand lights to attract customers to give them a try. When I stopped giggling with my mother I turned to my dad who was now stopping to check his wallet. "Papa? What are you doing???" Rei asked as she tilted her head to the left and her ears perked out of interest. "I realized I need something to hold me for the night as I draw the last 2 panels of your book." He said as he opened the door to the parlor.

Cheesy and meaty goodness whiffed through their noses. "Mmm smells good mum. I want what you get dad!" Rei said as her dad laughed and went to stand in line. "No you will not young lady. You just ate cotton candy with your father. Not to mention 2 big plate fulls of spaghetti at dinner." Her mom huffed as Rei tried to look pleading at her mum with big ocean blues and her ears flat against her hair. "But mum....please......" She asked giving it her all. "Absolutely not. You are going home taking a shower and going straight to bed missy. You have class in the morning." Rei pouted a bit and moved out of the line to sit on a bench nearby to wait for her parents.

As Rei sat down she looked around the place. There seemed to be a few college kids there. Most probably her to eat before their night class began. Rei just played with her white snoy hair as she waited for her papa to order his food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:44 am

Sooner or later like always every place started to get busy with customers just like this one. Dain glanced around after many came in and sat down to order. She would study almost every persons shoes that walked past her table just out of boredom to pass more time. Once her glass was empty she waved down a server for another. Dain would glance at her phone from time to time wondering if she would get a text or atleast a call. She would even poke around in the app store for something that would catch her attention.

Finally after a while her server came out from behined the doors with a tray of food and headed straight for Dains table. Dains eyes narrowed on the tray as her stomach grew happy and almost alive from knowing it would be fed in a matter of seconeds. Once the food was taken off the tray and placed before her Dain looked up at the waiter and thanked them with a big smile on her face. She paid no mind after her thank you and grabbed a breadstick off the top of the pile before shoving it in her mouth in delight. The hot garlicy taste burned at her tounge but Dain didnt care. She chewed like a wild woman and did her best to keep her mouth shut in doing so.

After she downed the stick she took a drink of her DP then moved on to her Calzone. Dain dipped her yummy Calzone into the hot pizza sauce and took a bite savouring the taste and making her taste buds tingle in delight. The smell was so thearapudic and calming that every bite almost made her heart sing in melody to her glorious meal. After many bites and drinks of her Dr.Pepper Dain needed another glass so she waved the waiter down again and asked for another.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Rei noticed a girl sitting alone and she ordered something that she had never seen before. As her mother was talking to her dad in the line Rei cleverly slipped past her mother and walked up to the girl with very curious eyes. Although 16 she was as curious as an 8 year old. "Excuse me? What is that?" She pointed to the calzone as she had never seen it before. Her tail wagged by under her dress as her ears stood up waiting curiously for answers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 4:31 am

Dain was in the middle of enjoying her meal when a young girl walked up to her table and asked her what she was eating. Dain had to chew her food fast and take drink of her DP before looking at the girl in wonder. "Um...well its sort of a..uh...How would I describe it," She bit her lip and looked down at her half eaten Calzone while her ears lowered in confussion. "Uh an inside out pizza you could say," she looked up at the girl with a occward smile. Was that the right answer? Dain had never really met anyone that didnt know what a calzone was but she guessed there was always a first time for everything and it was for sure her first time describing this. "You could say its a bread pocket with pizza toppings inside it," she breathed. How young was this girl anyways?
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Rei tilted her head to the side as she waited. Her ears perked in interest and her tail swayed behind her slowly. 16 years of age and very sheltered even her look gave her away. "That sounds soo good! In England we have something different. Rolls sort of stuffed with pizza. It has a garlic crust and lots of cheese and meat stuffed inside. All on a buttery garlic sauce." She said happy to find something similar in this foreign land. "REI! Leave that woman alone..." "Sorry mum..." She stated as she bowed and slowly walked back to her seat. She wanted to talk more but didn't want to receive punishment for disobeying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 am

Dain smiled softly at the girl when she spoke about how the food was similar to what she was used to. It for some reason made her get a warm feeling about her favorite foods back at the places she had been. "Well that sounds really good," she laughed then heard the girls mother calling to her. Dain bit her lip not sure what to say. The girl was not bothering her at all but Dain could not help but stay quiet without speaking. She smiled occwardly as the girl left to be with her parents.

Dain looked down at her cup then took it and brpught it up to her lips for a sip. The nice cool feel made her relax again then she snapped. She pulled out her phone and placed the glass down before checking the time. Ten minutes till class started and Dain was only half ways done with her food. Quickly she gathered her stuff and waved the waiter down for a take home box and the check. This was lasting a bit longer then expected but Dain was alright. She could run and make it in a few if she was fast in getting her stuff and being out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyWed Oct 31, 2012 3:18 pm

Rei sat back in her seat and once she was comfortable she sighed. Looking over at the woman from before she watched curiously as a man came to her with a box. Now it seemed like the woman was in a rush of sorts. Her tail wagged slowly as she sighed and waited for her parents who were ordrring now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Once Dain's food was boxed and ready she slung her bag over her shoulder and checked the time once more. Oh great, late again it seemed. She bit her lip and grabbed her cup finishing the rest and whiping her lips with a napkin. She then placed it down and stood up ready for the door. She moved passed the crowds of people making sure not to bump into any of them as she left the joint. A few 'excuse me's' were hard to keep to herself as she did but once she was outside she bolted down the street for her destination.

Dain left the Pizza Palace and ran to the Tori Community College]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace    Nobutaka's Pizza Palace  Empty

Back to top Go down

Nobutaka's Pizza Palace
Page 1 of 1