Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Take-Down Gym [Private] Welcom10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Lr_nav10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Lr_des11
Take-Down Gym [Private] Promot10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Suppor10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Partne10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Unit_n10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Blank_10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Rogue_10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Fighte10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Sacrif10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Rp_wea10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Weathe10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Academ10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Fight_10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Club_v10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Fortun10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Tori_n10
Take-Down Gym [Private] Rp_nav10
Take-Down Gym [Private] End_na10

Take-Down Gym [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Take-Down Gym [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Take-Down Gym, co-owned by Segumi Takeshi and his fighter Hitoru Takehashi, is conveniently located on Bryant Lane, directly across the street from the apartments that are so favored by local students. On weekends, the gym boasts amateur boxing tournaments and self-defense courses. During the week, many classes are available to teach several forms of boxing for several age groups.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:18 pm

After Parking the car on the street in front of the gym, Shivani shut off the car and was out of the driver seat before anyone else could move. She shut the driver door and open the back passager that Emiko had been sitting in while the Bloodhound captain had driven her and the Red head fighter. No one had spoken on the ride. Those Rhys looked as if he wanted to as the blonde driver what they were doing and who was the woman they were driving. Shivani was not one for words if it was pointless to tell.

They were here to look and see.

At least then it could be said that the Headmaster made the effort to look into the missing family heir if that was the fact.

" Is this the place, Matsumoto-san?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Emiko stood beside the vehicle and nodded to herself. "Yes, this is the place...Segumi-san should be inside preparing for lessons..." She started walking toward the door. Inside, she went directly to her stepfather and spoke in hushed tones.

The man's eyes flashed with malice as the girl kept her eyes averted. The last thing he needed was a couple of Bloodhounds poking around, and the dumb bitch had gone and asked the fucking Headmaster for help. Segumi had to wonder how much help the man would provide if he knew that the Head of the family didn't approve of her little Heir...

Seeming not to notice her stepfather's ire, Emiko bowed formally and returned to the other two fighters. "Segumi-san has agreed to allow you to do whatever is necessary, but it must be done in the next fifteen minutes, before he opens the doors for the day."
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:06 pm

The ride wasn't long and here he was with new people but just following orders. The blonde he had met this morning when he first got in. She was with the private assistant as Malik introduced them to Rhys. Now they drove to a gym which had Rhys even more confused. He was going to ask where they were going and who this woman was but his proper manners prevented such rudeness to occur.

Shivani opened the car door for the woman and she stepped out with grace. An important person he had picked up on as he looked up at the gym. The woman walked inside and Rhys followed right behind the two unsure what needs to be done. He studied the area and surveyed the attitudes of the people there. Things could get ugly really fast if no one was on guard. He remained proper all the same but that doesn't mean he doesn't know how to handle anyone in a hand to hand combat.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:12 pm

" I will take as much time as I need." Shivani stated in a very plain voice as she nodded turning back to the older gentleman that was with her. Her regarding of him was just in orders, to assist if she seemed to need it. Though the German Doll rarely ever 'felt' to be in need of help. Pulling the tub of spiders from her jacket she walked away from the younger Matsumoto to the redhead.

" There is question of fowl play, we are to investigate this area and report. If you would, Rhys-san. Please check outside and the surrounding building area to see if there was sign of struggle. I will take care of the internal building." She nodded then to him before walking away again into the gym.

Last edited by NPC Shi on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

She sighed and crossed her arms over her stomach as the two others split up to search the facility. Would they find anything? She certainly hoped so. Her brother wouldn't just up an disappear, but if they didn't find anything, the Headmaster would remain unconvinced, and he wouldn't help her search.
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Rhys nodded as he walked outside and allowed his lavender eyes to examine the building. He really didn't see much at all as he walked around. Some cracks here and there but nothing as far a struggle goes. He even allowed his eyes to scan not just the building. He took into account the other properties right next to the building. So far nothing. After walking around the entire perimeter he sighed as he scratched his head looking even more confused as ever. Either the culprit covered his tracks exceptionally well or the scene they were scouting for didn't take place here at all. Rhys decided to wait outside by the car and check his phone to pretend to be busy.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Bluish grey eyes scanned the area of the gym as she broke away from the young Matsumoto, barely taking in the redhead fighter leaving to walk back outside. There could be what most people called 'doubt' that he would find away thing outside this place, if someone was sent to take a hostage with such a linage it would not be an ameuter job. The cold glare upon her back as she moved about, taking in nothing and yet everything in sight as she walked slowly around the place.

Shivani wasn't looking for anything at all..

This was just a show.

For everything she touched a spider was dropped.

Anything she walked passed..

A piece of her spell that was yet to be cast was left.

And she knew well enough the clicking clock of the 'fifteen minutes' was passing, but the blonde was not something to be simply dismissed by a sacrifice that could not cause damage. The young Matsumoto may be the other fighter present, but she had asked for the help.

Shivani stopped next to the mirrors that lined the wall staring emtpily at her own refection.

" Along spider which and way,
Weave the web,
Show what cannot be seen or heard.
On death ears of time
Eyes blind from sight.

Nothing would seem to happen to those watching her, as the odd spell cast left her lips. Shivani stood still for several moments before turning her head to look at the man who owned the gym. The odvious state of impations clear acrossed his face. The blonde fighter moved, walking passed some equipment, hand moving over something.

Catching a hand full of spiders that had rested there, and unseen movement.

"I am finished here. " She bowed before him, but as she stood, her hand moved over his shoulder as if to brush something off she had seen.Forgive me for the intrustion. Matsumoto-san, if you would come with me please."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Emiko had to admit, she was feeling a bit nervous as she watched the other fighter work. A tingling of nerves firing off down her spine was the only thing she felt when the other used a spell, something about spiders. She frowned in puzzlement, watching the interaction between the blonde and her stepfather, but ultimately followed the fighter out the door, leaving Segumi to open the gym for the day.

Outside, she glanced at the Headmaster's sister, then at the other fighter. "I can't tell if she found anything. Did you, Rhys-san?" She used his name with the familiarity of long-practice, despite the fact that she hadn't even heard of him until Malik had called in his assistance with this, as he'd called it, errand. Smiling at him, she blushed and shook her head. "Do forgive me. In all this excitement, it seems I've forgotten my manners. My name is Emiko. Matsumoto Emiko."
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Rhys just happen to look up as Shivani did her spell but nothing came of it except for a tingling. He narrowed his lavender eyes and knew something was being covered up. But without clearance they couldn't really check like he wanted to. The air shifted and he noted the change quickly. A stickler for details and this one was not going to go unnoticed.

Once they came outside he bowed to them both and looked at the woman who addressed him. "I didn't see anything just her walking around but when she was coming towards your party the air out here changed. Something is wrong somewhere. Sadly I came up empty in my search out here. Heading to the roof was going to be my next bet but none of the escape ladders are down." He said as he sighed and turned to Shivani. "Did anything turn up for you at all?" He asked hoping she was more successful.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:44 pm

The blonde fighter did not look at the two, even during the slight exchange. Though the fruitless turn up from the other fighter would not surprise the German Doll, even at the high esteem of the family he came from. It took several years of training to know how to look, how to make spell casting work in ways that most of the unit world did not know how. But that seem to be a trait only learned from those who looked outside the white lined box.

Grayish Blue eyes turned over the squished spider bodies in her hand, turning them this way and that, before looking at the small tangle of spider silk caught on her finger tips of the opposite hand. Eyes turned back up to look at the other two when Rhys addressed her, all the while lifting up the hand with squished spiders up to her mouth.

" I have...

Her tongue ran slowly over the palm, licking clean the evidences of her spell.

" Matsumoto-san, for your safety please return home. I will contact you once I have retrieved your sibling.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 8:10 pm

Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

She frowned, watching the fighter lick her hand. How disgusting... Sighing, she nodded and looked down. "I see...if I find anything out, I'll let the Headmaster know..." Turning to Rhys, Emiko bowed to him and slid her business card into his hand. "You seem the honest sort, Rhys-san. Please, my brother's name is Takumi. He's the Heir of my family, and it seems he's been kidnapped. If you find him before I do, protect him as though he were your own sacrifice." She looked up at him, eyes glittering with unshed tears. "He's the only hope we have left..." With that, she turned on her heels and began the long walk home.

Last edited by Ace on Sun May 12, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 12:28 am

Rhys tried to keep from making a face at the scene but when he was addressed he bowed to her as she left. "What a way to place pressure on someone." He said as he scratched the back of his head. Once things cleared up he could still sense a nasty vibe from within. "I am not liking this feeling..." He said a bit sternly.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 am

Shivani waited until the woman was well away, from sight and ear shot before she looked at Rhys again. His discomfort about whatever the young fighter had said was lost to her. Shivani did not understand words such as thought. Instructions she could, those she had followed to the letter they were spoken or written.

If she was order to protect, the Doll would, and protect even when she should be following to the ground in the pain.

For she did not know what pain was.

Instead she looked back to the gym, dismissing whatever look the other was giving her.

" It is the sacrifice's fighter. There was a single spell cast here, and it is tied to the other. She looked at the redhead, as if he would question how she knew this. Though if he asked, Shivani would not answer. " You are to follow the gym owner, with some discrasion. If his fighter returns call me.. We have little time to find the Matsumoto Heir. In the meantime, I will look for the fighter directly." Her voice state in simple 'Bloodhound' protocol as she pulled her phone from her pocket. Logging it into the WWR.
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:16 pm

His lavenders fell right back at the Malik doppelganger who is his sister. One had emotion at least and longer hair. She was just a bit scary...Just because he wasn't used to her yet. they did just meet anyways. She looked at the gym and he did as well. "Ah that would explain her...statement." He didn't add more to that statement because why she stated what she did to him alone was still....confusing to him but he shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "A single spell to hold that much power is very strong indeed. I will follow as you search. I hope this doesn't take as long to do. A 4 day manhunt is no fun." He stated as he walked away from the car and cast a shadow spell on himself more so. It would help him detect movement through the shadows within his reach. People have a different signature in their shadows than inanimate objects. Knowing this it wouldn't be picked up that he was around nor following them. His eyes however were keeping an eye on his target's every movement.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:22 pm

Segumi Takeshi (NPC)

The day progressed as usual after the brat left with the Headmaster's hounds. He closed up shop at eight, then went back to his office to make a few calls. "...Tyranny, it's Spite. Put your Sacrifice on the line." He put his glasses on as he went over this month's expense report, waiting for his employer to hurry her ancient ass up and talk to--"The boy's with Hitoru, but the Bloodhounds are already on the scent. How long can my Fighter play with the kid before offing him?" The conversation didn't last much longer before he hung up and dialed another number.

"Hitoru, report." He leaned back in his chair and listened to his Fighter's description of what had happened with their target. He almost felt sorry for the brat, but the boy's attitude made him chuckle softly. "Sounds like you're having fun. Boss says the Hounds will probably take another day to get to you, so your deadline is sunset tomorrow. Don't overwork yourself. I want to be there when you kill him."
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:35 pm

They stood on the top of the building hidden by the structures atop the gym, in its owner state of mind something that could easily be over look if one must be within the building to get to its roof for the surrounding buildings were to far away for safe [even in its stupidity] jumping distance.

But She had not been called 'Web Master' for no reason.

The daytime hours spend playing the game of hound and seek, she was observed yes, she knew this. As the only legitimate full timed Blood hound her appearance was easy for those of interest to follow, so to play the game twice she had knowing left the unknown fighter to do the better part of the work. As the evening time set, she had long since disappeared from her game to the school to gather the rest of the heavier supplies, and a change in appearance. Now a short haired redhead, in the closes public school's uniform from here. She had returned finding Rhys though the tail ends of her spreading spell.

The spider had moved out along from the gym leaving a tangled web in their wake, a trap spell to be sprung if needed. By tomorrow it would have encompassed the block and made it easier to confined the individual it was set for if the 'danger zone' was within this area.

Useless if it was not.

Shivani held on of the head sets to her ear, while looking at the other not far from her.

She had surprised him, in the different appearance perhaps. More so he did her, with the balancing act across the spiderweb bridge she had made between two building to return to the roof of the gym.

".....Searching for the fighter is irrelevant now. " She removed the headset from her head.

She didn't just walk around the gym for nothing, spiders and spy wear went hand and hand.

Though word spells could do many thing, discression called for well...

Some normal technology advancements.

It had been their mistake in the beginning to use 'Word Spells'.

" Tailing the Sacrifice will bring the same result. Concur?"
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Rhys was more so sitting as they waited on the rooftop of the gym. The gentle breeze blew Rhys' hair into his eyes as he yawned and moved the make shift bangs away. It was a waiting game which Rhys was patient about. A common thing he did with his Masters back at home. "Una larga espera y sin incidentes ......." he stated in Spanish and looked around a but before looking to the sky. "Mă întreb dacă atât încă nu aceste misiuni de așteptare, chiar dacă s-au pensionat" He whispered more so to himself in Romanian than anything. He did miss home but this strange new place he has even yet to explore in full detail yet.

His lavender eyes looked around and then turned back to Shivani. So much he didn't know about this woman he was working with and yet something about her made him skittish. He figured maybe because he has never worked with Shivani before. That could definitely be one good reason out of many to use. She was observant. Too observant it was scary. As if she was a robot programmed to do task after task. When they first met she was with Raiden whom Rhys works with from time to time in the office. The Headmasters personal assistant if anything, or so he figured since Malik only came to him about anything school related. Rhys shook his head and sighed as he looked back at the gym doors. Now was not the time to be thinking of such things since it was considered a distraction.

Rhys agreed with her and nodded. "I believe he has an underground of somesort. Hence why he hasn't come out yet after such a long time. Unless he made the back end into a makeshift home and is in the darkness." He shrugged as he stretched once more then stood up.

"I think the sacrifice would be more skittish knowing we were on their trail and try to lead us away instead of to it. There has to be another way around this situation to get in on the inside. Any word spell will cause them to be alarmed...." His stomach growled signalling that he needed to refuel. "But it seems I am low on energy and need some food. I don't think I would last too much longer on the thought process if I don't have the food to sustain me." He gave a sheepish grin.

translations:
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 9:39 pm

Segumi Takeshi (NPC)

Business concluded for the evening, Segumi grabbed his coat and started turning out the lights. With any luck, Arisu would have a hot dinner for him despite the tragedy of having a missing son. Otherwise...well, he had to dispose of her eventually. Stretching, he shrugged into his coat and walked out the door, turning to lock up behind himself before walking down the street toward his house.

[NPC has left Take-Down Gym and is headed to Takeshi Residence.]
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:41 pm

The other had taken her leave without a word and before Rhys knew it he was alone watching and waiting in the shadows monitoring his target at all costs. It was a little after the short woman had left his side the other began to move. Rhys crouched and waited but was a bit nervous as he looked around to see if Shivani had gone to another location to scout. The target had exited his building and began locking it up. "Shit he is leaving." He stated as he looked and saw no sign of the other anywhere. Rhys didn't want to lose his target so he followed through the roof tops back to the man's next destination.

[ Rhys has left the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and is heading to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 3:39 pm

~~~This thread is TEMPORARILY closed. After this plot line is completed, it will experience a revamp and reopen as an ALWAYS OPEN thread. Thank you, MODs and ADMIN.~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take-Down Gym [Private]   Take-Down Gym [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Take-Down Gym [Private]
Page 1 of 1