Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
First Impressions  Welcom10
First Impressions  Lr_nav10
First Impressions  Lr_des11
First Impressions  Promot10
First Impressions  Suppor10
First Impressions  Partne10
First Impressions  Unit_n10
First Impressions  Blank_10
First Impressions  Rogue_10
First Impressions  Fighte10
First Impressions  Sacrif10
First Impressions  Rp_wea10
First Impressions  Weathe10
First Impressions  Academ10
First Impressions  Fight_10
First Impressions  Club_v10
First Impressions  Fortun10
First Impressions  Tori_n10
First Impressions  Rp_nav10
First Impressions  End_na10

First Impressions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Kyrie let the new girl step out of the cab first, following closely behind. Silence still hung in the air between them. The rest of the ride had been quiet, which the sacrifice appreciated. Even with her eyes closed, however, she could feel this girls energy. All new and excited. The poor thing didn’t know what she was getting herself into. If it was in Kyrie’s nature to feel pity, now would probably be the time for it. But she had seen so many of them come in like this. And maybe it would be for the best. This girl would meet her soul mate. And if she was lucky neither of them would end up broken. In a way, Kyrie was a bit envious of the girl. With all the hopes of a new pairing in front of her. She pushed those envious feelings down deep. That was not something she should thing about anymore.

“You…” The purple haired women’s eyes narrowed at the approaching figure. “I’ve brought you your new toy. “ A slight tilt of her head in the direction of the sacrifice betrayed the meaning of her words, though she was sure he already knew. Her voice switched tones, to a sarcastic sweetness. “Does that mean my chores are all done for the day?” A mischievous smile danced across her lips, as her eyes survey the location that had been chosen as their meeting point. “Or are we going to show this little girl how the big kids play?”
Back to top Go down
NPC Teachers

NPC Teachers

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:48 pm

Nokamura walked around the campus as usual smoking his pipe and relieving stress from the long day at work. "Geez so much paperwork." He took another puff and chuckled as he thought about Li a bit more. "I don't know how you youngins do it but we old folk can't keep up with the mental instability most have nowadays..." Nokamura sighed as he came across the training grounds. He looked up and noticed Kajira Sensei's note. "Hmmm Kajira Sensei has shut down the fields for maintenance until tomorrow? Then again the fields do need their cutting and pruning." He thought as he began puffing his pipe once more but heard something. "Hmm?" He turned to look out at the area and noticed a car and some girls getting out of the vehicle. "Now why are they in the field. How did they get onto the campus in the first place?" He asked as he opened the gate and walked inside.

As he walked in he tilted his head a bit and noticed the third person there in the yard. But this wasn't a normal aspect of play. One of them was petrified and didn't look like she wanted to be there at all. "Hey you kids. Where did you come from? The grounds are forbidden from outsiders and down for maintenance from staff and students." He said a bit aggitated that the black car drove on the grass.
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

He had been sitting out in the south practice grounds, sitting on the back of a bench, feet resting on the seat as he looked over at nothing. This section was suppose to be closed for the next few days while maintenance was done on the lot. Something about trimming grass and fixing issues on the open packed dirt of the battle ground. All Malik ever hear at the staff meeting was "Blah blah, close for blah blah blah, this week.". He should, but at some staff meeting with the teachers he himself stuied under it was habit to tune them out.

And now, he was using the empty grounds as means to break so school rule about smoking.

Couldn't smoke in his office, couldn't smoke where students could see.

Something about promoting good health habits on the younger generation, which in all its cross and hooray. Malik just found stupid. This was a school, for what misfits? Innocent naive brats running about without a mind of what was utsdie the walls of the gates that imprison them?

O wait, that was way it was mandatory that students didn't live on campus anymore. He snorted as he knocked the ash of his caner stick into the ash tray that was between his feet. He tugged loos the noose around his neck, his blood hair free a long time ago from his normal braid, pulling together instead by a simple low pointy tail. HIs converdaion with the Matsumoto girl still on his mind.

The report from the German BLANK that followed sometime after.

THe foulness of the air, someone was playing their cards a little forcefully.

The sound of a car making its way up took his mind out of his train of thought as he turned to see his little 'special project' step out of a car the new transfer studen in her wake. Putting out the cigerate in the ash tray he jumped down off the bench to meet her half way. Not really listening to her annoyed voice in the sacrastic pretentese it was.

'New toy'.

Why did everyone thing he collected toys?

He did however catch her chin as she stopped short of her turning her head to the side looking at her bruised face. This he did not like, this annoye dhim, her carelessness in action. Stubborn head distortive Sacrifices.

No change that.

This was little Kyrie.

Avarice to the bone.

" Do I want to-" Malik started to say before the shouting voice of Nokamura came across the yard. The old Health teachers voice, [ironic since he was just doing something unhealth] reached him. He dropped Kyrie chin to look at the approaching teacher.

"......" He had to keep himself from laughing at the irony of this." Isn't this the part I'm suppose to tell you.. I own the grass?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:57 pm

She froze as the man grabbed her chin. She clenched her teeth and her eyes shot daggers, but that was all. She kept her reactions under control, her chin held high despite his critical gaze. In the past this sort of treatment would have evoked something more from her. But that fight was gone now. At least with Malik. She had agreed to belong to him, in exchange for a purpose, so she would take what she had signed up for with some form of dignity.

As soon as his grip released she shook her head, enjoying the small freedom of movement she had regained, and took a step back. Her retort was kept bottled by the approach of the health teacher. She shot Malik a quick look, as if to say 'you can deal with this'.

Her face switched quickly and seamlessly to a sweet and apologetic smile as she faced the older man. She bowed, acknowledging the mistake she had made by being there. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I was just about to be on my way."
Back to top Go down
NPC Teachers

NPC Teachers

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:43 pm

Long loose hair and Amethyst eyes made Nokamura stop and think for a second. Of course now 2 people were doing something very unhealthy around a potential student. Once Nokamura stopped he chuckled then coughed like always. "My apologies Malik. I didn't recognize you at first. Is this a new student? Hm!" Nokamura studied her face and noticed the bruise. Once the girl bowed and backed away Nokamura gave her a heart warming smile. "Oh no it is quite alright. I thought you were a citizen of the town who wandered onto our campus that's all." He tilted his head a bit to get a good glimpse of her. "Although that bruise is quite nasty the discoloration can be handled. But um...ahem....let me not intrude on your affairs Malik. Have a good evening you two." He said as he bowed and offered his smile once more.

With that he turned back around and began heading the way he came. Hmmm a new student. Looks like another rescue from another academy overseas. If this keeps up someone is going to try and track him down....maybe even try to attack us. Well the academy would have some action at that point. But then....*shudder* I have to work with Vinny.....that.......................is scary alone. Must file away for another time to think. I have medical herbs to study.....and smoke. he was in his own world of thought at this point.
Back to top Go down
NPC Kyros

NPC Kyros

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 pm

" Even after graduating you still try treat me like a student, Nokamura-san" He nodded to the other as he made his leave of the situation at hand. Not that it really was one, welcoming new transfer students was well.

Part of that wonderful job description he had made for himself when he took this job.

First hand though...

" You should take care of that Kyrie... appearance is important to purpose, unless you wish to be walking around with an eye patch." He shook his head, something told him from what he knew of her, well the action that brought on the damage her partly her own. He had to control the next thing from his mouth not to include was irrastional discuss at allowing damage to appearance above the line that clothing covered. He had down many a stupid thing in his own passing but vanity of appearance he knew well enough.

If Avarice could learn what he knew, learn the traits of an individual who could work beyond the simple 'sweet world of bonding' she could be come a devil in herself against others. Bending the will of a namesake fighter was one thing....

Bending the will of some someone else fighter, now that was something different.

" I appreciated however you bring Ware-san from the airport here, my sister sudden emergency was unavoidable it seems. " Without invading the young woman's personal space again, the blond chose a slight bow of his head in show of his appreciation and also offer for her to take leave.

[Toypaino, you can have Kyrie leave now, once so I will lock this thread until user AmayaRoselin returns^^]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Impressions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impressions    First Impressions  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Impressions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: