Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Court Yard Welcom10
Court Yard Lr_nav10
Court Yard Lr_des11
Court Yard Promot10
Court Yard Suppor10
Court Yard Partne10
Court Yard Unit_n10
Court Yard Blank_10
Court Yard Rogue_10
Court Yard Fighte10
Court Yard Sacrif10
Court Yard Rp_wea10
Court Yard Weathe10
Court Yard Academ10
Court Yard Fight_10
Court Yard Club_v10
Court Yard Fortun10
Court Yard Tori_n10
Court Yard Rp_nav10
Court Yard End_na10

Court Yard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Big and wide where students either waste tie before class, mingle after or meet up with friends.
Court Yard MHS_Courtyard
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Location : Lost in the maze of life, but lucky for me I gotta a map!

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Tsukiyoko smiled as she read her book at a table  in the shady portion of the courtyard. The seat of the table that she was at was hard and kinda painful to sit in for a while but she bore it since there really weren't that many places to sit. The place was packed after all. People were either meeting up with friends after all to make plans for the upcoming holdays, others were studying for their exams, and others like her were finished for the semester and were just killing time until they went home. She loved days like this. The sky was clear, the wind was blowing cool air through the trees, and it was just cold enough to be comfortable. Winter would soon get colder and snow would likely follow but for now, it was perfect.

She put her book down for moment to peoplewatch a bit. It was fun to look out and see how people went about their lives. But today her mind was drifting and she couldn't seem to focus on one topic for long. So her mind soon drifted from peoplewatching to thinking about what she would do for the holidays herself. Would her family be ok with helping her look for her uniit partner? Or would they tell her to just forget about it like always. Well, that wasn't exactly true. They didn't tell her to forget about but they did tell her that she shouldn't worry about it so much; her partner would come. She sighed, yeah that was true,  she really shouldn't worry so much. Time would tell whether she would find them or not.

On the other hand, was it such a good idea to find them, whoever they were? Would they be kind? Would they want to be friends? Or would they be cruel or want to run her life completely? You never really knew what a sacrifice was like until you met them and people always had the tendency to surprise you. Whether it was a good surprise or not was the real question.

But oh did thinking about that just end up giving her a headache. So she decided to go back to peoplewatching. Maybe that would clear her her mind.

Last edited by Tsukiyoko on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyThu Dec 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Masa had pulled up on the curb of the school and zoomed into the parking lot to park in a special place for bikers. Lots of people had motorcycles since it was cheaper and easier on the wallet for maintenance and gas. Once he parked his Ninja Storm 300, One of the newest models out there, he sighed and removed his Black and Blue Dragon helmet. The wig he wore was tied up so he didn't have issues with it once he took the helmet off and let the long hair down. Lush black flowing lockes blew in the gentle breeze as he got off the Bike and fixed his backpack. He smirked as some girls saw him and their hearts fluttered. Such easy bait. Hate long hair but I can put up with it for an hour or more. Masa thought as he took his helmet and began walking onto the campus.

He held his helmet in one hand as the other held the strap of his bag as he walked past the classrooms. Masa went by the name of Dogi here. The mysterious student who aced his classes but was never really seen on the campus. He got a few stares from the students but that didn't phase him at all as he continued down the path that eventually opened up into the campus courtyard. Masa took in a breath of fresh, cold air and smirked. He walked over to the nearby table and sat on the table portion as his feet rested on the sitting part. He saw some of the students watch him as he set his helmet down and pulled out his cigarette pack. Some went back to doing what they were doing as others were curious about this strange man on their campus. Masa just went ahead and lit his cigarette and began smoking. After a few puffs and releasing the toxin into the air Masa decided to look around.

"Alright then.....let's see what we have here." He said as he scanned the courtyard with his golden eye. "Too much spice." He stated referring to a large group of girls getting ready to go out and party for the night. They had on their short dresses despite the cold and their hair was finely done even though the wind was whipping it around for the ones who went against tying it down. Masa smoked again and looked to the left to see another group of friends who seemed to be laughing. "Movie goers....Probably to see that Zombie flick that just came out." He stated as he chuckled and looked straight ahead. "Yeah buddy. Take a good look at it since it will be the end of the world: Hollywood Style." He chuckled as he smoked some more and looked at another group. "People prepping for a vacation. That other group though looks like a bunch of Dragon and Knight dorks.....Probably conversing about a convention." He took another long puff of his cigarette and looked around. "Such an unappealing crowd this semester....No hot chicks, No cute guys, Just boring...." Masa seemed to sigh until he noticed a familiar face. But with his disguise he would be unrecognizable.

"Well now what do we have here?" He cooed as he took another puff of his toxin as his golden eye watched her sitting across the courtyard. She too was watching the many people out at night getting ready for plans to be initiated. "Such a lovely flower to crumple beneath my boot." He smirked as he watched her with intense eyes. "So far she seems oblivious to the whole unit thing being governed by a bunch of dumb asses. So pure and yet she needs to be exposed, corrupted......maybe a little bit. But for now she is off my list of threats to make. She has done nothing to appeal to me to do anything besides spook her." He finished off his cigarette and tossed it on the ground allowing it to burn itself out.

"So lets see here....I can walk into a class and check things out there or sort of walk around campus a bit and be nosy." He sat and debated about this for a few moments as his golden eye scanned the area and still found nothing of interest to hound or even annoy. He did see some girls point his direction and as a arrogant prick he gave them the eyebrow and beckoned them to approach him. A few hesitated and stayed behind while the bold came to him. "Ladies~ Can I help you?" He asked as one touched his jacket. "It's expensive hunny so unless you want to buy me a new one I suggest you keep your clawing to a minimum." He smirked as she left it alone. "What's your name cutie. How come I have never seen you on the campus before. "The name is Dogi Matson and I am here when I want to be. I ace all my courses so why bother sitting through them." The girls ooed and swooned over him as his smirk grew. "Course you know some classes I deny to go to. Like Patterson. The old fart knows history like the back of his hand but he is boring as fuck. I think Hell would be far more interesting than him." The girls chuckled and even the few agreed. "Such a bad boy." One cooed as another smirked. "Would you care to join us Dogi for a little night of fun?" Another asked as she smirked back at him. "Sorry babes I am waiting on someone. Maybe another night I can catch you girls clubbing. Like Tuesday?" He asked as they agreed. "I will look out for you on the strip." He stated as they left him alone and he went back to looking around to see if anything would catch his interest to harass or be amused.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

As she continued to observe her classmates, Tsu couldn't help but get a strange sensation. It sort of felt like that feeling she got when she was being watched. However, she quickly shook off the feeling since: a) she was in public, of course she was being watched to some extent, and b) even if she was, it likely wouldn't come to anything that she couldn't handle as she tried to decide between walking to work today or taking the bus. While it hadn't been that cold, she didn't want to risk getting sick again.

She was drawn out of these thoughts when one of her classmates started chatting up some of the other girls on campus. Why he seemed to stick out more any of the other of the boys doing the exact same thing was anyone's guess but for some reason he did. Indeed,.....Dogi-san was it? Yes, she thought that was his name. He was pretty popular with the other girls on campus even if she herself couldn't see the appeal. Sure he was charming and everything but something seemed to lay on the edge of that charm, a sort mocking or maybe even hateful feeling. But she seriously doubted that that could be the case. She was likely reading him wrong and since the two of them had never spoken, it was rude to judge him.

She glanced down at her watch and decided that now was the time to head to the bus stop but before she could get there, she would have to go through Dogi-san and his friends (or at least she thought they were his friends). She hoped it wouldn't offend them if she went through but since they were blocking the path, she had no other options.

So she gathered her things and started to head in their direction, her shoes making a small clicking sound as their low heel hit the cement. She was sort intimated by them but she resolved to hold her head high and ... do her best to not stutter like she usually did in situations like these. She cursed her shy nature royally but it was hard to get rid of old habits. Still she would soldier on like always.

Turns out that all her worrying had been for nothing since as she approached, the group was saying it's goodbyes and the girls walked away. Huh, guess her luck was going pretty good today. Maybe it would keep it up and Mr. Nobutaka wouldn't come into the pizzera today like he was scheduled to. That would just make her day!

"A-afternoon Dogi-san," she said quietly as she passed by but somthing made her stop and turn around to actually look at him. He seemed sort of, what was the word she could use to describe it? ....Sad? Yes that word sounded like a good way to put it but it was tinged with something else. Something that didn't seem to have a poper name that she could give it. A mixure of many other emotions that seemed to come and go like the tide. (Oh look at her, waxing poetic today, she was)

She decided to go back and ask him what was wrong, she doubted he would tell her since it wasn't like they were exactly friends (Plus she doubted that he knew she existed but that wasn't the point) but it couldn't hurt to try at least.

"I h-hate to bother you Dogi-san," she began tentatively," But are you all right? You seem sort of ...um...sad," she couldn't think of anything else to say after that. It was already weird enough that she was talking to him in the first place, so the words just sort of died before they could be fully formed and spoken. Hopefully he wouldn't notice but she doubted that she would be so lucky. No matter how good her luck seemed to be going that day.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Dain's feet hit the pavement with soft swift steps as she quickly rushed her way onto campus. She ran  into the courtyard and around the large dug out pothole that some students seemed to be in.  A few were with their skateboards zooming about  while others stood around chatting up a storm with friends.  Sadly enough she seen no reason for the low structure in the first place but it seemed to bring students over in floks.
Oh well, it was just a structure at school not her house.  Dain would not be in colge forever so she seen no reason to get used to this school. Dai kept a hand on her bag as the other held onto her phone while  she moved with great speed. This route was the fasted way to her class and the more she payed attention to her phone the more she noticed how late she was. So much for short cuts for her, this was taking too long. She let  out a low grumble and quickened her pace before  making it into the area with many tables and other students moving about.
For some reason a few seemed to be having a bit of fun crowding about but no worries if they were in her way. Dain sprinted around the group  as they moved out of her path and glanced down at her phone once more.  Three minutes late and she was starting to feel that annoying feeling when you jump in the pool just after you eat.  With sickness building up inside her body making her want to slow down Dain bit her lip and fought off the feeling.   I can be sick in class all I want. Just have to hurry and not miss it.  She moved her hand to her stomach that held her phone to soothe the pain  but kept moving.  She ran passed the long haired boy and the female that was chatting with him without a glance.  Dai would worry about making new friends later since now was clearly not the time.
Once Dain got passed the crowd of tables she took a left toward one of the building entrances. Her feet quickened in pace towards the door and passed a few that were exiting the building. She grabbed hold of the handle and pushed her shoulder against the door making it move back and revealing a new set of faces inching towards her. Dain ignored and moved passed them as she headed for the nearest elevator. [Dain left the Courtyard - headed to the Drawing class]

Last edited by deadly_fairy13 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:19 pm

As the crowd of women left Masa alone he chuckled at the looks he was given by other students. Most of it was of jealousy feeding his already big ego. He heard clicking of heels and a woman walked by him. She was the familiar one...named Tsu whom he met much earlier in the day. But he has seen her in a few classes when he decided to sit in them. She had a very light butterfly tone to her voice. A whisper in the wind of sorts if anything. He chuckled as he pointed to the sky, "You mean good evening? If the afternoon had moon and stars then our time clocks are very wrong." He stated as he watched her stop for a moment. The light breeze caught up to her whipping her hair in front of her and pushing her clothes as if to say keep going.

A strange woman that one is. He stated as he saw her come back to him which was a bit confusing. He wasn't sure if it was something she wanted or he had something on his face. But she was still her shy timid self and he had a smile twisted with lies of course but no one knows about him to tell. "I am fine hottie. Just sort of looking at the campus. Last few days of classes for me and then break time. Gotta make sure I attend the testing at least." He shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Course I am still an ace in my....courses...."

His words had trailed off as another frame passed them by. His golden eye watched her as she darted towards the class buildings. It took Masa a few moments before he returned his attention to Tsu and motioned her to shoo. "Look instead of worrying about me you should get to your destination. Night time is no place for a lone girl to play and wander around." He stood up and walked down to the ground grabbing his bag and his helmet. "Now I have a class to stop by and annoy. Go enjoy your evening." He stated as he slung his bag over his shoulder and began walking out to the class buildings as well. Seems like I will find many interesting people tonight. He gave a small smirk as he walked to a buildig and opened the doors.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:20 am

Tsu was a little stunned when he mentioned the (more accurate) time of day. She gave a quick glance to the sky to confirm what he said and low and behold it was. Huh, had that much time passed already? It was even later than she thought then.

My, you’re quite the poet aren’t you,” she replied, not really paying much attention to what was coming out of her mouth. Her focus hadn’t really improved much, despite her strange urge to start a conversation with someone she barely knew.

At first, she didn’t really notice what he said but then it finally reached the part of her tired brain that was paying attention. H-hottie!! Where in the world did that come from?! She really hated that word. It made no sense to her. Just how did that describe someone’s appearance anyway? Appearances had nothing to do with temperature. B-besides, it was an appropriate adjective to use to describe her anyway. She was pretty, she guessed so anyway, but she really wasn’t (ugh) hot.

Um, you really shouldn’t go around telling random girls they’re “hot”. That could really get you into trouble one day,” she replied, nervously brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. The other girls were starting to stare at her and frankly, it was starting to make her uncomfortable.

She turned back to him just as he was about to leave,” I wish you good luck for your …exams.” It was sorta weird how he trailed off as he was talking about his courses. Wonder why he seemed like it was leading somewhere that it shouldn’t?, she thought as she watched another girl hurry by.

But really was that shooing thing needed. She wasn't a child and didn't appreciate being treated as such. However, pointing that out would only serve to illustrate his point so she choose not to comment on it. So instead she merely waved goodbye to him and went along her way. After, those pizzas weren't going to sell themselves now were they?

[Tsu has left Tori College: Courtyard and is heading to Is this a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare?]

Last edited by Tsukiyoko on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 10:56 pm

Masa walked inside of the school building where some students were waiting for class to begin. Others were just mingling within the echoing corridors and elevators. Masa held his helmet close as he began walking slowly down the hallway. "That woman was weird. I have always called girls hot regardless if they take it literal or not. I have no interest in them unless they are looking form something in return." Masa looked around as some students stared at him. "Damn kids. Act like they have never seen someone before." He grumbled as he followed the trail to the elevators. "She must be a bit further up. This shall be interesting." He stated as he waited with the crowd to go up the elevator looking for the woman who whizzed past him earlier.

[Masa has left the Courtyard and is going to Drawing 101 ]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm

Once he saw the courtyard he sighed but smirked as he still saw students around the area. Seems like many were just delaying on going home. Something that isn't new when it comes to young minds and what not. Masa found a spot to sit at around the other end of the courtyard. This time not too far from his motorcycle so he decided to go sit there and have his last smoke before heading home. Or wherever his feet happen to take him when he was ready to leave. He walked slowly and like always girls looked over at him smiling.

Masa sat down on a bench and placed his helmet beside him as he took out a carton of Malbe Cigarettes and began smoking once more. Some of the chicks passed by him waving and chuckling as he waved back. So far his night has been....eventful if anything but he was still curious about a few other things. For now all he was going to do was watch everyone until it was time for him to move to another location or if he got tired of the long wig.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Once outside Dain already had her phone to her ear and was calling Acacia. The other line rang once before the hone was piced up. Acacia's voice seemed a bit scruffy on the other end. Dain bit her lip and started to talk as her feet moved towards the benches. Her feet kept moving in a slow yet simple motion.
"Was there anything you wanted me to bring?" she asked in her casual tone. Her tail swayed a bit in anticipation with each step. On the other end Acacia was making sure to let Dain know that she was craving fried icecream and that they had ran out of a few important items back at home. Dain lifted a brow knowing that she had just gave herself up to servitude and was going to be running to a few places in town before she would get home.
Her ears flicked back as she tried to protestand her feet started to drag. "Do we really need those tonight?" Dain whined and started to pout a bit. Her eyes stayed facing down and not focussed on anything in particular.
After a few moments of being on the phone Dain took a deep breathe and stood up a bit more straight. "Alright, but I expect to be wowed with dinner tonight and in the bad sense," she stated. "Ok ok Ill get it but your going shopping next time. Good bye, " she removed the phone from her ear and pressed her finger against the screen to hang up. For a moment Dain stood in place brooding over the list that her sister gave her to pick up.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 11:04 pm

Masa watched some of the students start to leave for their last class of the night. Others were finally on the move to their party location. he woman named Dain walked out into the courtyard and as Masa released smoke he watched her closely with his golden eye. He took in all her features and her attitude. A very interesting girl indeed. I shall keep her in mind for sure. He puffed and exhaled more smoke as Dain stood there. Masa finished his cigarette and smirked as he flicked it onto the ground. He grabbed his helmet from the table and secured his bag once more.

He walked by Dain and stopped as he looked at her as his hair covered his damaged eye. "You know when I asked about being a model in class I noticed your expression. Trust me it was for jokes but seeing how some of you gave me he look I may just do it now. Hope you don't mind naked bodies miss." He smirked as he walked over to his motorcycle and began tying his hair up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 2:14 am

This was quite the pain. Having to run arrands but atleast it would be worth it. Acacia was sure to have dinner close to ready by the time she would get home. Dain shoved her phone back into her pocket and secured her bag over her shoulder before she started off. That was when a familiar form passed by her then turned. Her eyes settled on the boy named Masa and soon she was curious as to why he was even looking at her.

"You know when I asked about being a model in class I noticed your expression. Trust me it was for jokes but seeing how some of you gave me he look I may just do it now. Hope you don't mind naked bodies miss."

At his words Dain couldnt help but lift a brow then she felt the flesh on her face burn a bright red. Quickly she closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Teasing. Dain stayed in place as she heard him walk away. When she opened her eyes he was already getting ready to leave on his bike. Her eyes settled on him in wonder for a moment as her hands fiddled with her bag. He noticed her expression? She bit her lip curiously then quickly shoved the thought out of her head.
"Dont waste your naked body in class," she muttered under her breathe then quickly started her way toward the pit. Fried icecream, toothpaste, body wash and wax strips. Dain went about the list her sister gave her in her mind making sure that she did not foget anything.

[Dain left the collage campus and is headed to Life's Essentials Market]

Last edited by deadly_fairy13 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:45 am

Masa had carefully tied up the long hair so it wasn't in the way and most of it was secure. He tightened his backpacks shoulder straps and making sure it was tight up against his back. despite his jacket being thick and the bag practically having nothing in it he smirked as he got on and looked around once more. Once again he looked at Dain who was now red and trying to rush to her next destination. "Heh.....women." He muttered as he put on his helmet and made sure it was snug. He started up the bike and revved out of the parking lot heading towards the street.

[Masa is left and has gone to the Underground: The Wandering Dragon ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Court Yard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Court Yard   Court Yard Empty

Back to top Go down

Court Yard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: