Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Burger Palace (Always Open) Welcom10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Lr_nav10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Lr_des11
Burger Palace (Always Open) Promot10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Suppor10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Partne10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Unit_n10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Blank_10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Rogue_10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Fighte10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Sacrif10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Rp_wea10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Weathe10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Academ10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Fight_10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Club_v10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Fortun10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Tori_n10
Burger Palace (Always Open) Rp_nav10
Burger Palace (Always Open) End_na10

Burger Palace (Always Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Burger Palace (Always Open) Empty
PostSubject: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Burger Palace
Burgers fit for Royalty

Burger Palace (Always Open) Xanxus.240.1509914
Saixes, Alan

Every Palace has their King, Queen and whatever else you might need. But sometimes the food department lacks in the feast to fill that spot. Let's face it some other joints just don't hit that spot. No worries I have just the place. My Burger Palace has burger patties of various sizes. Don't worry we have something for the misses as well. Kids have their own menu and there is even a dessert special. Don't think I have what it takes to fill a Palace like order? Then come on down to my palace. I am sure you won't be disappointed. Otherwise I am not the King of Burgers~

Current Staff
Burger Palace (Always Open) Oz.Vessalius.240.1580967 Ein, Zepher (Assistant Manager)

Burger Palace (Always Open) Ren.Kouha.240.1607576 Himura, Elliot (Shift Manager) Talking Color: #FF6633

Burger Palace (Always Open) Sarashiki.Kanzashi.240.1608116 Shizuna, Iria (worker) Talking Color: #3300CC

Burger Palace (Always Open) Matsuoka.Rin.240.1608052 Nimichi, Teri (worker)

Burger Palace (Always Open) Sailor.Saturn.240.1583142 Ikari, Tresa (worker)

Burger Palace (Always Open) Akimoto.Komachi.240.1608076 Kimoto, Michi (worker) Talking Color:#FF9933

Burger Palace (Always Open) Seed.%28Suikoden.II%29.240.1608053 Reed, Gen (worker)

We are hiring. Please Inquire inside

Burger Palace (Always Open) 11354893218
Inside the Smaller Store

Menu
BBQ Best Burger
Spicy Chipotle Burger
Pastrami Burger
Salmon Burger
Veggie Burger
BLT
Jalepeno Burger
Steak Burger
Hawaiian Burger
Shroom Burger
Protein Burger
Double Decker Burger
Turkey Burger
Hamburger
Cheeseburger

Cheesy Fries
Curly Fries
Sea salt and pepper fries
Chipotle Fries

Sodas
Water
Bottle Beverages
Lemonade
Tea

Cookies
Cakes
Pies
Ice Cream
Shakes

No Public Restrooms.
Only Service Dogs allowed.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:22 pm

After walking form the little shopping center to the burger place for what seemed like forever was only a hour walk. It caught his attention when he heard the group of friends talking about it. "Excuse me that burger place your talking about is it good?" he asked as he looked at one of the dudes in the group "Burger Palace? Yeah they have all kinds of different burgers you can choose from and each one is unique. But in all its Delicious~." the man said to Boris. Boris did love him a good burger and he would try something different just once "Thanks I'm looking for somewhere to grab something to eat. "oh? then you would love that place if your a burger eater." he chuckled. "I am and thank you." Boris smiled as he walked off. At the door Boris turned the knob and opened it up, a ring from the door indicated someone had came in. With his golden eyes Boris looked around the place which was a little deserted with only a few people. One was in the corner reading a book while someone else sitting across from them was looking at papers probably a business man looking over last minute stocks and other Business materials. But he could understand it was morning time so few people would want a burger early in the morning compared to the many people that may come at night. Boris closed the door behind him, as he walked in the smell of the cook cooking the burgers was captivating to his nose which made his stomach growl. The place seem to have a nice warm environment to it enough to sit and chill in peace with the slow music playing softly around the place. Boris looked and saw a seat in the middle of the restaurant, he walked to it and sat down.

Burger Palace (Always Open) Akimoto.Komachi.240.1608076

"Hello, and welcome to the burger palace where here the Burger is cooked to perfection and to your stomachs liking." Boris looked up at the girl who was smiling down at him "Hello, my name is  Kimoto, Michi and ill be your servant may I get you anything to drink?" The girl asked as she placed the menu in front of him. Boris looked at the menu and saw all the different burgers they had and each one looked quiet delicious. "Hmm I've never been here before so I'm still deciding on what to get." Boris said as he looked at the menu. "Oh well then welcome, if you need a minute to look at the menu I'll give you time sir." she smiled "Well since this is my first time here, Miss Michi is there anything on here you would recommend me getting?" he asked as his golds looked back at her. "Hmm let me think......Oh! There's a burger on there called the Jalapeno Burger it has chopped up jalapenos in it to give it a nice kick, I'm not a fan of hot stuff but that one I can definitely eat." she smiled. Boris chuckled "Okay. Well to be on the safe side I'll go ahead and look through it. But I would like a tea if you don't mind." he smiled. "Sure thing I'll be right back with your drink." she said as she left.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 5:05 pm

Aldair glanced around the basically empty place and looked for a place to sit. He had heard quite a few rumors regarding this place. They had spread across the floral shop like wildfire. All of the rumors were nothing but positive too. When deciding what he wanted for "breakfast" (could you even call burgers breakfast?), it had been a toss up between some really good pizza or seeking out this place. He briefly hesitated before selecting a seat near the middle of the restaurant.
As Ald sat down, his stomach made a large growling sound which pointed out just how hungry he was. He really needed to stop going without food for so long. It really wasn’t good for his health.
The young man inhaled deeply and let the wonderfully delicious aroma fill his nose while he grabbed the menu that had been laid on the table by a worker who appeared out of no where. Ald glanced at the person before nodding his thanks. His eyes scanned the menu as the worker rattled off the usual spiel; their name and what their special was before asking what he was in the mood for.
In complete honesty, their words went through one of Ald’s ears and out the other. His hunger was way too distracting right now to pay attention to anything of what the worker was saying.
His eyes scanned until they stopped on something called a “Steak Burger”. A smile bloomed across his face as he pointed at it and said, ”I’ll have a Steak Burger and a Lemonade, please.”
Aldair watched the worker nod and mumble about being right back with his order. He simply turned back to stare at the table as he let his mind wander over what his plans for later were. He had the a couple days to himself due to his sister being at her friends which was perfect. He needed some downtime. He wasn’t going to lie; it was stressful raising a young girl on top of trying to grow up himself. However, he didn’t regret it one bit, but that didn’t mean he didn’t appreciate times like this where he didn’t have to worry as much.
Back to top Go down
http://skinnydefenselessstilesnipple.tumblr.com/
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 10:35 pm

As Boris looked through the menu, He was still trying to figure out what to order through the number of selections they had. He hard the bell ring to the door signaling that someone came in. He looked up and saw that boy came in with the look on his face it seemed that he also was new to the place as the boy looked around the place, the same face he had when he first came into restaurant. Boris went back to looking back at the menu. The waiter came back to the table and sat his ice tea down "Have you figured out what you like?" The waitress asked as she waited on him. Boris sighed as he still couldn't figure out as he was about say another minute he heard the guy order a steak burger, he Thought that would be something good "Umm yes, I'll try the steak burger please With fries on the side." The waitress smiled as she nodded "Okay anything else for you?" She asked "No i think that would be it for me." He smiled back at her. She took the menu and left to go tell the cook of his order. Boris took hold of his ice tea and took a sip as he waited for his order to be ready.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:50 pm

By the time Sumi arrived at Burger Palace, she was a little winded. Walking all the way there may not have been the best idea, especially when she was still buzzed. But it was better than paying for a cab. Besides, she still had to pay for a taxi when she finally decided to go home. Money may not be tight, but it there certainly wasn’t enough for her to swim in either.  

After regaining her composure she looked around and settled on a booth seat, not caring that the booths were probably reserved for larger groups and not one teen eating by herself. The seats were comfy and thats all she cared about. Laying her hands on the table in front of her, she twiddled her thumbs and waited for someone to come take her order. Thankfully she didn’t have to wait long before a nice looking girl with black hair flounced over to her booth.

Burger Palace (Always Open) Sailor.Saturn.240.1583142

“Hello~ My name is Ikari, Tresa and I’ll be your waitress tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?” The girl flashed Sumi a beaming smile and handed over a menu for the Fighter to look over.

“Hmmm…” Sumi hummed to herself, looking over the beverages first. “I’ll just take a water please.”

“Coming right up, I’ll get it and let you decide what you’d like to order.”

“Sounds good,” the Fighter mumbled back, already looking over the different types of burgers and not really paying attention as her waitress walked back towards the kitchen. There certainly was a lot of options to choose from. Most of them sounded good too. By the time she finally settled on one her waitress had returned with the glass of water.

“Here you go,” again Sumi was flashed with a bright smile. “Ready to order?” The waitress stood waiting with her pad of paper and pen.

“Yeah I’ll go ahead and just have a cheeseburger with ketchup, pickles, tomatoes and lettuce. No onion please.” She pulled a gross look at the idea of eating an onion on her burger. “And I think I want some cheese fries too.”

Dutifully the waitress wrote down everything Sumi asked for, then again smiled. “Alright then, it’ll be out in about ten minutes. All our burgers are cooked to order.” And with that the girl collected the menu and headed back off to the kitchen to place the order with the cook. Once she was gone Sumi streatched back in her booth seat and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before turning her head to the side to peer around her, finally bother to check out the other people here. What she discovered surprised her, two unit rings lightly echoing about. By the feel of them they were incomplete so she didn’t worry too much. Complete units could be a threat, and powerful units hid their rings from others. So more than likely the two here didn’t pose a problem to her. Satisfied that the place was safe, she resumed staring at the ceiling and waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 6:03 pm

After leaving his shabby little apartment Kyo walked out of the building heading towards some people he ended up seeing. Having no sense of direction the pup decided to ask the poor and ruthless in the slums for a great Ramen House around the area. An elderly woman told him she hasn't seen one in the area and a guy gave him wrong directions making him even more lost than what he started out to be. But so far out of the 7 people he did manage to ask everyone said it was a bit of a walk in another sector on the other side of town. His ears twitched in annoyance since that seemed to be the only thing he wanted at the moment. Shoving his hands into his jeans he kicked a can, which accidentally hit a man sitting on the side of the road. "Hey!! Why I outta!" but the man stopped as he looked at a confused white fluffy Kyo. "Huh? Well well well a youngin' that still has his ears huh? You don't see that everyday. Aren't you the pup that moved next door to my sister?" he asked as Kyo recalled the nice woman that helped him move into his home. "Yeah I guess?" he said unsure of himself since he doesn't recall the man at all being there. His tail twitched in annoyance a bit as he wasn't sure if he forgot about the man or just honestly never seen him with the nice lady. "Look sorry about hitting ya in the back of the head and all." He said scratching the back of his neck. "Bah, don't worry about it just becarful. Yakuza don't like that nor do the Aristocrats so be mindful of who ya hit." He said going back to tinkering with something in a box beside him. "Hey um by any chance do you know of a ramen house with lots of sushi and sashimi around here? I am starving!" he said giving a chuckle."Eh? Nah not around here. You have to go to the Bariuma Sector for that good ol' home cookin'. Best place in town for that. You can try by the wharf in that small area there but I hear there is maintenance being done so best 'void that Sector too. But if it's a meal you want try lookin' for the Burger Palace. Great food and fills a man up just right." Kyo's tail wagged happily at that thought as he nodded. "Hmm. That does sound good. Hey thanks old man." he said as he trotted off. Of course the man yelled back at him that he wasn't that old but Kyo couldn't hear him.

After another 10 minutes of wandering around Kyo found the place and stared at the front end. His ears twitched and his nose went haywire. "Hmm. This must be the place." he said as his stomach growled. "Aww..man. Thanks to that old man he has me starving." He said opening the door and walking inside. Only a few people were inside sitting but the food smelled delicious. Being a knucklehead like always Kyo was standing in the doorway sniffing the air as his tail wagged a mile a minute and his ears perked excitedly. Unknown to him another person came in and bumped right into Kyo since he wasn't paying attention. Kyo looked behind him at a much shorter male who looked peeved that this bimbo was in the doorway instead of being seated. "Sorry about that kid." Kyo said in an apologetic tone as Elliot growled to himself.

Burger Palace (Always Open) Ren.Kouha.240.1607576

Elliot gave a very annoyed look but tried to keep his cool about the whole thing. "Look is there something I can help you with? Under protocol I can not have guests standing in the doorway of the establishment since it is an escape route in case of a danger...." He huffed as Kyo chuckled a bit. "Sorry my apologies I am just scoutin' the board since I am unsure if I want to sit in for now." Elliot rubbed his eyes trying to ease the peevedness down to a minimum since he was looking forward to having a good day. "Very well then but can you please stand off to the side and not be in front of the door?" He asked as Kyo did just that. "Thank you. If you decide to eat in one of our servers will be with you shortly." He stated as he walked towards the back end of the establishment. "What a strange guy." he sighed as he looked around and saw a few people there. He was going to see what they ordered and maybe ask them about it. Hunger was keeping him from walking far now.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 12:55 pm

Burger Palace (Always Open) Tumblr_m5okm1WFNg1qgdix4o4_250
Burger Palace (Always Open) Theedgeofglory-1

After a while Sumi simply let her eyes close, the ceiling had long since lost her attention and nothing else seemed to be very interesting in the restaurant. Plus the lights were starting to give her a headache, but that was probably just the alcohol. She didn’t even bothering opening her eyes when she heard the tinkle of a bell signaling that yet another person had come to dine on burgers. The sound alone didn’t really catch her attention, but the ring accompanying the person did. Her violet eyes flashed open and she swiveled her head to the side to look at who’d just walked in. An older guy, white hair, and...ears? That was strange. Most his age were no longer virgins, at least not if they were good looking. He wasn’t bad on the eyes, so either he was a prude or there was something else about him that turned people off. From the safety of her booth which obscured her from view of the front of the store she continued to watch the white haired man with mild interest. He was alone, that much was evident. Another lone unit, what were the odds of so many of them gathering in one place? Strange indeed.

“One cheese burger with pickles, ketchup, lettuce, tomato and no onion and an order of cheese fries~” the sudden voice her her waitress startled Sumi out of her pondering and she turned back to sit properly in her seat to see that the waitress had already placed her food in front of her.

“Oh, yeah, thanks.” She smiled slightly and nodded her thanks at the waitress who then left to let the purple haired woman eat in peace. Since the other units in the room didn’t appear to be a threat to her at the moment, the Fighter felt at ease and didn’t let her thoughts wander back to them as she took a sip of her water and began eating.

----------------------------------------------------

notes--- I think I love this template best of all. >.>
lyrics--- Lady Gaga's The Edge of Glory
credit--- Credit to Dollie
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:20 pm

Boris played with half empty drink running his thumb across the ring of the glass. He looked up and was a little surprised at how many people were coming in when not to long ago it was somewhat deserted. He looked at his watch and saw it was 10 minutes pass 12 so he understood it was lunch time for some. He leaned against the seat as he thought about what he was going to do after he had his food. "Maybe I can come up with some more music, Or just chill and play games." He thought. He sighed as both of them sounded a bit boring. He felt his phone vibrate, he took it out and saw a text message from one of the owners that own a club he did a couple of times asking him if he would come in tonight due to the original one bailed out on him at the last minute. He looked at it and gave it a quick thought before replying he would do it. He put his phone back into his pocket and a small smile spread across his face "Well looks like my day won't be boring after all." He lightly chuckled. After about 20 minutes The girl came back with a steaming plate "Here you go sir, Steak burger with fries." She smiled as she placed it in front of him. Boris looked at his plate and smiled "Thank you this looks delicious." He smiled at her. She smiled back but looked down at his half empty drink "I'll be back with another glass of tea for you. Enjoy your meal." She smiled as she left. Boris nodded as he took hold of the salt and shook some on his fries. He then took hold of his Burger and took a nice bite on it, the flavor of the steak was very good. He swallowed as his stomach thanked him with the food. The girl came back with a fresh glass of tea. "Here you go and now I shall leave you be ill be back to check up on you." Boris nodded to her due to him having food in his mouth. She smiled as she left.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 10:26 pm

Aldair smiled at the server who brought him his food and quickly dug in. It was quite delicious and he couldn’t help but wonder if he should order seconds. It had been quite a while since he had such good food. Though he supposed eating TV dinners every night tended to lower one’s standards on what was good. Grabbing his phone from his pocket, he scrolled through his email in an almost trance as he ate.

He continued to do this before he noticed an itching sensation coming from the area where his tattoo was. Letting out a huff while cursing the wretched thing (why did he have to drink? why?), he began to scratch it. Maybe it was infected. Could older tattoos get infected? He continued to scratch it for a few moments before remembering where he was and stopped. A sheepish look crossed his face and he went back to browsing the web on his phone. Maybe he would go out for drinks tonight. It was better than sitting at home doing nothing like a pathetic guy with no life. After all, even his sister was somewhere besides on a weekend.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:46 pm

After much debate, and some stares around the room, Kyo finally decided that he would take his food to go and find a place to sit outside. It was a nice mid morning after all and he liked being outdoors more than indoors. Being raised in the rural areas does that to a person compared to the city. His tail wagged happily to that decision as he walked over to the counter and scanned the menu once more. The young woman was fixing her glasses as he walked up with his ears alert and tail wagging a mile a minute.

Burger Palace (Always Open) Sarashiki.Kanzashi.240.1608116

"Hello! and welcome to the Burger Palace where our burgers are fit for Royalty~ What would you like to order for your feast this morning?" Iria asked with a bright smile and cute expression that would be perfect for 10 year olds. Kyo was curious about her age but he really didn't feel like arguing with someone once again about deceiving looks. "Hello! Can I get a Pastrami Burger with extra meat, wheat bun if possible and hold the mayo. Oh! Is it possible I can get the Spicy Chipotle Sauce off to the side?" he asked as she was plugging everything into the computer. "Oh yes we can do that for you. Extra meat costs a little more is that fine sir?" She asked as he was looking at what Boris ordered and was half heartedly paying attention. "Hm?" He asked as he turned back around to face her then everything registered. "Oh yeah that's fine. Sea salt and Pepper Fries with a Strawberry Lemonade please? Large is preferred." He said as she added the rest of the order.

Once Iria read the order back to confirm it was correct Kyo paid is amount and took his number. "Here is your receipt and your number is 24. It will take about roughly 10 minutes or so. Please have a seat while we prepare your food." she smiled as Kyo walked over to a bench against a wall and sat down. He looked at his number then back around in the establishment. His ring echoing loudly since he didn't know how to control it. A Blank on his own looking for the missing pieces and hopefully this school had it. Otherwise he would be in trouble and his home town was going to remain in a deep freeze for a long time. He sighed as his tail laid on the bench as if it was tuckered out from the brief excitement of food. "I wonder what is so special about this place." he said looking blankly around.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:12 pm

Aldair was almost done with his food and was starting to regret not getting more, but it was probably for the best. He shouldn't spend too much money on such expensive (for him) food. He began to eat more slowly to make the food last. This was probably going to be his only meal for the day and he had to make sure it would last him until his next. The Steak Burger had been so good. It was almost like it should be illegal. He could eat this all day.

Once the burger was completely gone, he slowly sipped the rest of his Lemonade. He wasn't ready to go back to his place just yet. He had to stop there before going out tonight, so he could get changed into something more... appropriate for clubbing. Sure, it was an even worse way to spend his money than getting seconds from here, but he had worked so much lately and he was ready to unwind.

He waved down his waiter and asked for his bill. The waiter nodded and ran off to get it. Ald pulled out his wallet and counted out what he had figured the bill up to being. When the bill arrived, he checked over and was pleased his math was mostly correct. He did learn something in school after all! He laid the money down and slid his wallet back into his pocket before grabbing his phone and standing up. It was time to go back to his sad excuse for an apartment.

Aldair walked out of the Burger Palace.

[Aldair has left the Burger Palace and gone to Aldair's Apartment]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:54 am

Boris calmly ate his food as he looked to the door and more people were coming in. He had been in there for almost an hour, So it was time to go. Besides he had to head home and come up with some new music no matter how many times he would go to clubs playing music his music is never old its always a twist and its always something new.

Boris was halfway done with his Burger and it seemed he wasn't going to be done with it. He tried to see if he could spot out his waitress, he soon spots her and waves her down. As the waitress turns she sees boris hand and goes to his table "Yes anything wrong?" Boris smiles and shakes his head "No everything was good. I was seeing if I can have my check and a box to go please." the waitress nods "Ill be right back with those." she said as she left. While boris waited he ate the last of his fries and had drink the last bit of tea. He sighed as he leaned back on his seat, this full stomach was enough to last him half of the day and taking that burger home would be good enough. The waitress came back with a small box and  his check. He looked at the check and saw he didnt do to bad. he went into his wallet and pulled out his card and handed him the check and card she took it and went to do the transaction. boris put the burger in the box as he then took out 10 dollors and placed it on the table for her. the waitress came back with his receipt and pen he wrote his name and gave her that copy and put his in his pocket. "Thank you. you have been kind and I hope you have a good day." "Thank you same to you." Boris smiled as she walked out the restaurant "Now time to make some music." He chuckled.

[Boris has left the Burger place and to boris' apartment]
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:53 am

Burger Palace (Always Open) Tumblr_m5okm1WFNg1qgdix4o4_250
Burger Palace (Always Open) Theedgeofglory-1

Only partially paying attention to the others in the restaurant now that had her food arrived, e Sumi’s mind instead wandered to thoughts about her own life. All the other units in here were incomplete, no matching ring to mingle with their own. Just like her. An unintentional sigh slipped past her lips at that thought, for she had long since decided there was no point whining over the fact that her Sacrifice had yet to make an appearance in her life. It would happen one day, that she was sure of, so the best thing to do was simply keep on going with her life and wait it out. However long it took, all she could do was sit tight and keep her hopes up.

That thought in mind she returned to eating the rest of her burger (which she found to be quite delicious) before taking on the challenge of finishing at least most of her cheese fries (which she decided were just as good as the burger) since this was probably the last meal she’d eat for awhile. While she hadn’t had much to drink tonight, Sumi could already start to feel the tell tale signs of a hangover in the form of a slight headache. Hopefully nausea wouldn’t make a guest appearance later on, the food surely wouldn’t taste as good coming up as it had going down. Still the thought of potentially puking this back up later on didn’t deter her from going ahead and finishing the rest of her food, and downing the last of the water before her waitress made a quick appearance.

“How was the food, everything taste okay?” The girl’s bright smile was lost on Sumi, who by this point was full, tired, slightly drunk and suffering from a mild headache and still feeling depressed over thoughts about where in the heck her Sacrifice was. Thankfully the girl seemed to realize this and didn’t prattle on about asking if Sumi wanted any desserts or some other bull to keep her there longer to spend more money.

“Everything was fine,” to her credit Sumi kept her tone neutral and even managed a small smile, though it was somewhat strained.  The waitress took this as her cue to present Sumi with her bill, and waited while the purple haired fighter dug through her wallet to produce the correct change with a small tip included.

“Thank you, and have a great night~” The waitress said before turning on her heel and heading back to the register with a spring in her step, apparently pleased with her tip, or perhaps that she no longer had to deal with Sumi’s suddenly sour attitude. Sumi simply shrugged and shuffled out of her booth seat and headed towards the exit with thoughts of heading home and falling into her bed.

[Sumi has left: Downtown - Burger Palace and is headed to: Residential Area - Shimizu Residence]

----------------------------------------------------

notes--- notes?!
lyrics--- Lady Gaga's The Edge of Glory
credit--- Credit to Dollie
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:10 pm

As he waited Kyo just curiously watched the people who casually flowed in and out of the restaurant. One man he saw earlier when he came in was now walking out. Kyo thought about staying but he figured going home would be a much better choice until he can find out what he wanted to do for the day. He still had to set up his classes for that Academy which made Kyo pout a little bit. Soon another male walked past him and he found the guy to be a bit off. Not in a bad way he just seemed determined and different from others he has seen before. One thing he noticed was the male seemed please. "Maybe the burgers are really that good here." He said more to himself rather than to the male leaving. His stomach growled loudly as he sighed. After everyone left one by one Kyo's order came up.

Walking to the counter he checked his number and then the contents in his bag. He rolled up the top for easy transport then walked out and started his trek home.

[Kyo has left Burger Palace and is going Whitebang's Home]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger Palace (Always Open)   Burger Palace (Always Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Burger Palace (Always Open)
Page 1 of 1