Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The Wandering Dragon Welcom10
The Wandering Dragon Lr_nav10
The Wandering Dragon Lr_des11
The Wandering Dragon Promot10
The Wandering Dragon Suppor10
The Wandering Dragon Partne10
The Wandering Dragon Unit_n10
The Wandering Dragon Blank_10
The Wandering Dragon Rogue_10
The Wandering Dragon Fighte10
The Wandering Dragon Sacrif10
The Wandering Dragon Rp_wea10
The Wandering Dragon Weathe10
The Wandering Dragon Academ10
The Wandering Dragon Fight_10
The Wandering Dragon Club_v10
The Wandering Dragon Fortun10
The Wandering Dragon Tori_n10
The Wandering Dragon Rp_nav10
The Wandering Dragon End_na10

The Wandering Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

The Wandering Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:01 am

Masa just zipped through the streets for a while as he headed back around the otherside of town. His golden eye keeping tabs about his surroundings and trying to maintain his Unit Ring at a low frequency. Think I want a drink....or 5 and something to snack on. He thought as he sat at a stop light. As he put his foot down to hold his bike steady a car next to him had some guys and girls making noise as they were headed to another club to party. Masa looked around carefully and smirked as he got ready for the light to change. In  an instant he was peeling off and passed the car that was beside him. After another 2 lights he turned down a parking alley and parked his motorcycle in the bikers slot.

After setting and locking his bike he began walking to the alley and stretched. He removed his helmet with the wig inside and sighed happily as he placed his eyepatch over his damaged eye. "Shit that's freezing. Now to find a place to drink and be my normal crazy self." He stated as he placed the wig into his bag and walked over to the lockers on the left hand side. The lockers were undamaged but the designs on the front of them was littered with Yakuza tags. Masa made sure his locker was secured as he used the same locker number every time he came down here. "Hm those turf wars are at it again. Wonder if this one will have the Aristocraps running crazy again like 4 years ago." He laughed to himself as he headed out through the alley trying to decide which bar he wanted to raid for a few hours.

Last edited by Kyo on Sat May 10, 2014 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 pm

Sumi ran a hand through her already mussy purple hair, at least half attempting to tame it back into some sort of order, though the steadily blowing wind seemed to be working against her and blew the amethyst locks astray once again. 'Eh, whatever,' she mentally shrugged and gave up trying to fix it. No one back in the bar would care  if  her hair was a bit tangled, most were too drunk by this hour to do little else then pick up their drinks for another round.

Sumi herself was only pleasantly buzzed, in the nice limbo between sober and shitfaced. Her insides felt warm from the last round of shots she and her friend's had, and so she barely noticed the cold air despite being in a short skirt. She'd only meant to come outside for a few minutes, the inside of the bar was thick with cigarette smoke and it was starting to give her a headache, so she figured a bit of fresh air would do some good. She hadn't wandered far, she could still hear the faint thrumming of music coming from the bar.

"I said please don't slow me down, if I'm going too fast. You're in a strange part of our town..." She hummed along quietly to Reptilia by the Strokes before faintly hearing someone else speaking. 'Something about the yakuza... and aristocrats...?' Her mind reeled for a few moments, trying to discern where she knew that word from. 'Like unit aristocrats?' That thought made her stop in her tracts. She didn't sense another unit around, though that didn't mean there wasn't one around.

Her curiosity to find out, fueled by the liquid courage she'd consumed earlier, emboldened her steps and she carefully made her way towards the voice from before. She didn't have to go very far till she caught site of a tall man with long hair and an eye patch making his way out of an alley. 'He looks like a pirate,' she thought and giggled out loud before catching herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Masa had walked into the alleyway and stretched groaning and popping a few bones. He watched as 2 guys were drunk and singing in the alleyway wobbling their way down the street laughing and going off key. But they walked past a cute woman which only made him smirk more. Smokes, drunks and cute girls? My this night gets more interesting by the minute. He ran his fingers through his messy dark brown lockes then proceeded towards the woman to find something of worth in her. Good times and booze were a very nice mix up these days.

As Masa got closer he stopped and looked at her confused but the heavy, smoke screen coming from the bar told part of her story. "So enjoying the cold air? Seems like that smoke is too heavy for one to enjoy theirselves in the drinking aspect." He stated as he looked at the bar and decided that one was a useless one and he would go to another. "Would you recommend any of good value? Looking for a good bar with not a lot of smokes and I don't feel like going through the other side of Red District to see my usual people." He stated as he figured a small chit chat with her would help him look around the area and scope out his surroundings a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:22 pm

At first Sumi was worried the stranger had heard her singing or noticed that she'd overheard him talking to himself, but when nothing he said to confirm either one her worries left. She may have been buzzed, but she wasn't so far gone as to think her quiet singing was anywhere close to being good, and people didn't tend to take kindly to eavesdropping especially in this area (even if it was unintentional). Though she was relieved, Sumi was still caught off guard by his question. Perhaps it was because of the few whispered words she'd heard him speak earlier, but the man made her feel slightly uneasy. Yet her expression and posture remained neutral despite of it. Out of habit she reached up a hand to tuck a longer piece of her hair behind her ear, her fingers instinctively brushing over the name imprinted there. The action brought her a measure of peace as always.

Shrugging slightly, she answered with a voice surprisingly free of any slurring. "'Fraid not. I just came here with some friends," the Fighter jerked a thumb back towards the bar she just came from, "I wouldn't recommend that one since you're not cool with cigarettes and cigars. Practically everyone has something lit up in there." 'Both the legal and not so legal stuff,' she added in her head. "But you're right, its why I'm out here and not in there." Sumi shrugged as if to say she didn't really care either way.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 1:48 pm

Masa looked up at the escaping smoke as the cold air welcomed it into the night sky where it dissipated. The woman brushed a long strand of purple hair off to be behind her ear. 'That shapes her face nicely.' he kept as a mental not more so than anything. She seemed new around here so she didn't quite know who he was. For now he will play nicely since she hasn't pushed any of his naughty buttons to set him off. She was cute he gave her that but he was observing the little, subtle things he was able to notice during his skimming of her. So far she was safe from the little black book of death he carried around in a secret pocket. He had raised an eyebrow before releasing a slight chuckle, "I see friends can be nice I suppose. But even though you are escaping from that for a bit of fresh air you might want to be careful around here if you aren't familiar with the area. Everyone here is a potential target~" He smirked as he combed his fingers through his short messy hair.

"Well thank you for helpin' me anyways. I think I will go skim a few others down this way to look for a good buzzing." Masa stated as he adjusted the hilt eye cover and slowly began walking to the one next door. He looked inside but it seemed to be the same as the other one with the girl up front. Thick with smoke and from the looks of it louder too. Business men who were tired from their long day at work were drunk and singing their cares away before heading home. "Nope too merry for me.." He grumbled as he walked across looking into a different one.
The Wandering Dragon 5383593456_ba6e605b83_z
It had less smoke and was much quieter and it seemed like a game was going on. A game he rarely played but they were bringing the mahjong tiles out. He looked up at the place then smirked as he felt this one might have what he was looking for. So far only 2 rings echoed back to him from this one. He stood out front to smoke a cig himself before going into it. He pulled out his wallet and began counting his yen to see just how much he has for gambling. He was feeling a little lucky tonight.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:05 pm

She leaned back, balancing on her heels when the man took his leave. He’d seemed nice enough, but there had been something off about him. Like he wasn’t completely sincere, like this wasn’t how he normally was. But that seemed like a silly thought to her slightly impaired mind so she brushed it away without.

Instead the Fighter began to go over her options. Choice number one would be going back into the bar and trying to enjoy the rest of the night, despite the smoke. Her nose wrinkled up at the thought. She wasn’t drunk enough to enjoy that, and she didn’t really want to drink any more now that she thought about it. Choice two would be to head home and probably go to bed. Sumi didn’t really want to do that either. She didn’t have class the next day, so she could sleep in as late as she wanted. Choice three would be to go somewhere else. Where exactly she wasn’t quite sure. Not another bar at least, and not a club either. Sumi sighed, she certainly couldn’t stand out here forever.

Idly looking back down at the ground she kicked at a loose piece of cement and watched as it soared a few feet before plopping back to the ground. “Where to go…” The words were spoken quietly to herself as she shoved her hands into the front pocket of her hoodie. And at that moment her stomach decided to grumble lowly. There was an idea, she could go get something to eat. Sumi wasn’t above going somewhere to eat by herself, she’d done it countless times before. Pulling out her cellphone she sent a quick text to her friend, letting her know that she’d gone to get something to eat and she’d talk to her tomorrow.

[Sumi has left: Downtown - Underground - The Wandering Dragon and is headed to: Downtown - Burger Palace]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm

After counting his Yen for the third time he separated the 1st portion he was willing to gamble away while here at this particular Sake House. The 2nd was for his drinking money and the 3rd was the reserves just in case he happened to obtain the munchies while on his way back home. Closing up his leather bound wallet and casually stuffing it back into his back right side pocket Masa looked across the way releasing more smoke into the air. The toxins swirled skyward as his golds looked back at Sumi, Hmm such a shame a rare beauty doesn't join me for some fun~ he chuckled to himself as he removed the cigarette from his lips and tapped the ashes to the ground beside him. He held the stick there for a few moments as he drew in a breath of fresh cool air then began his smoking once more. Masa's mind wandered about what he wanted to do for the rest of the night. Unsure of how long he wished to be here and gamble his funds away to drunken idiots from work. As he was going through his thoughts of plotting he happened to look over at her and she seemed to be leaving the bar. "Hm? Didn't she say she had friends or something? Come to think of it did she even go back inside at all?" He asked confused as he released more smoke into the cold air. After a few moments he noticed no one came out to follow the woman but he did hear a few men leave the one he planned to enter. Turning and stepping to the left hand side some more as the door slid open all the way. "Damn...Kurosawa..." The drunkard man huffed as 2 of his associates helped carry him out of the bar as carefully as possible. "Soshi...Ssshh...it's bad enough you are drunk again. Your wife is gonna kill us for letting it go this far..." the right man said as he looked a bit peeved that his partner couldn't hold his liquor once more which only made Masa smirk as he released more toxins into the air. "Stop shushing me...I can shush myself damn it..." He said as they held him since he was leaning to the rightside a little more than normal. "Shesh Soshi lean over on Taka more..You're crushing my shoulder..." the other stated as the left man groaned not favoring that idea. Masa just chuckled as he put out the cigarette and adjusted his golden hilt patch then walked inside. "Time to get lucky~ or make the others unlucky to my favor." He cooed as he went to take a seat at a table next to the players who were in their mahjong match right now.

The smoke had thinned out and it was mostly alcoholics playing on their luck to see who will be better at their table games and win it big. The current game was mahjong and according to the board it was going to be a while before blackjack or lucky 7's hit the tables surface. Masa got comfortable in his barstool and looked at the scraps of Yen smirking as the tender handed him a piece of paper. He wrote his name on it and handed it back so his name was placed on the board of competitors. "Mist of the Guardians but easy on the ice. Oh! And make it an open tab tonight" he stated as the others chuckled. "Tough guy think he can hang with the big dogs tonight huh? No matter your money is as good as mine~" the guy next to play at the table stated as Masa just smirked and nodded. "Keep it up big guy because I will make sure you crash before I pulverize ya. So Let's dance when the ballroom changes alright wall flower? I ain't into the fat types but you will have ta do for waltzin'" "Why you little-" the other growled as Masa got his drink and the other player stopped his friend. "Let it go Hiya. Just another loser down on his luck." He said as he went back to his tiles. Just you wait and see ladies. Just you wait....and see~ he smirked sipping his drink happily. Ahh pure and unfiltered like their brains to their wallets except I am on wallet patrol now so much for their luck of winning once I hit the tiles. the other men around him felt a bit uneasy but they ignored it as they waited their turns.
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:40 pm

The Wandering Dragon Tumblr_n02rq4ie981reoowmo1_500
The Wandering Dragon Tlookbackg

If there was one thing Canaan knew well it was that when you wanted to learn something about those in power the best place were those darker more seedy places. To get real dirt on higher officials you had to talk to those on the other side of the law. Law breakers usually had all kinds of things to say about those in charge, most of it turned out to be useless nonsense, but sometimes that little snippet of fact could make or break a case. The hard part was getting those people to talk, at the first mention of bloodhounds most sealed their lips up tight. In those cases, bars were Canaan’s best friend. Alcohol had a way of loosening lips and freeing people of their fears and inhibitions.

It was for that particular reason that Canaan made her way down town to scope out potential candidates. Her own ring was carefully hidden, years of training had long since taught her that she would always need the element of surprise on her side, and she also used that training to sense out for other rings. There was no point in walking into each and every bar to check for units, and besides she very well couldn’t just walk up and ask each person if they were part of a unit. But it also meant that she was in for a lot of walking. Already she’d come across four single units, and after quick conversations with them she found they were not worth her time. One didn’t even know he was part of the unit world, and that had led to a very awkward and yet brief conversation.

Canaan wasn’t deterred though. Gaining information was the hardest part, but also the most important. The more you knew about the task at hand the better prepared you would be and the smaller the chance of failure would become. And when failure meant your death, it was best to be extremely well informed. So until Annie called her back with some information, Canaan was on her own.

It wasn’t the faint hum of a unit ring that caught her attention at first, no, instead it was the sound of loud talking and the smell of alcohol permeating out onto the street that made the brunette turn attention to one particular bar on the street she’d just turned down. The faint ring however was what held her attention, and with sure bold steps she slipped inside without any traces of fear. Fear of encountering new units had long since been beaten out of her, so as it was she felt no anxiety when she walked up to the bar and ordered a single shot. The drink was merely a cover, a way to let her look over the crowd in the bar without drawing suspicion until she was ready to approach the owner of the ring she sensed.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Masa's ring was very low similar to a low rate bass for only the very fine tuned or well trained rings to pick up. He was at the table now playing against the all mighty Hiya who in turn had a very pissed air about him. "Tender! Another Mist of the Guardians. Order is same as the last." He stated as he held up the empty glass and shook it allowing the ice to chink in the empty glass. The tender went to him pouring more of the bottle then leaving the men to concentrate. As the Tender went back to the bar a woman came inside and sat in the corner. It wasn't common to find women this late at night on this side of town. Many loved their Host Club scenes and dancing. Many of the ruffled feathered woman though came through here and usually out beating the guys in a drinking game or gamble of sorts. He made her drink as another tile was placed on the table. "Give it up pup this game ain't for small fries." Hiya declared as Masa just watched them and smirk leaning back and sipping his drink. "Keep it up twinkle toes and you may be footing my bill~" He chimed as he shook his full glass gently. The Owner asked her in secret if this was an open tab or closed one meaning she would have to pay now if it was closed.

"Fat chance asshole. Seems you don't come here often and have a lot to learn about the all mighty Hiya." He declared then laughed as Masa furrowed his brow but smirked even more as he stated, "Richi" and the floor went silent. For many it was make or break and for Masa it seemed like his winning ticket to 4k Yen. As the last tile was dropped everyone looked at their tiles but Masa knocked his over, "Kong" "Shiiiiittt!" Hiya declared as he reached over the table and grabbed Masa. "You dirty little-" "Gentlemen I have already explained this once to you already. There is to be no fighting within my bar. I will expel you from my Sake house if this is to persist am I clear?" He asked as Hiya released Masa who lifted up his hair and laughed. "Looks like you just bought me 2 more hilt covers. Wanna know what a damaged eye looks like? I can show you outside." He gave a low dark chuckle as Hiya growled and sat back down. "Tiles ladies gotta see the goodies." Masa declared sipping his drink as the others groaned in displeasure. The atmosphere seemed to change to that very attitude as one man stood up and sighed. "Well there went part of my check. Tender Bill please." The other guy said as he grabbed his coat and carefully walked over to the bar to pay.

Another guy came to the spot as the others name was taken off the board. This one seemed eager to play and was overly excited as Masa flicked him on the nose. "Hey pipe down and no slobbering on the tiles pup. We need these, now." He he said taking another sip and then smirking at him. "How about you shuffle since you are new to the game and I bid 1k Yen." He said as Hiya added 3k and the other 2 did 2k. Masa looked around and saw a woman sitting in the bar but her ring nor demeanor bothered him as he went back to his game while the tiles were being shuffled. "Looks like this will be the last one for you Almighty Hiya so you better hope you stay on the board other wise~" he growled but looked very pleased as he pointed at the door. "You're gone"
Back to top Go down
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:47 am

The Wandering Dragon Tumblr_n02rq4ie981reoowmo1_500
The Wandering Dragon Tlookbackg

While waiting for her drink, Canaan took the opportunity to survey the bar, taking note of the few patrons drinking by themselves or in small groups. It seemed the main focus of the room was upon the largest group huddled around a table where a game of sorts was being played. Canaan knew a little about Japanese culture, enough to speak the language and not offend anyone at least, but whatever game these men were playing eluded her. What she could tell was that there was definitely money at stake, few often played for sport in bars when there was a chance for money to be earned. Not to mention they were far too rowdy for there not to be some kind of currency at stake.

As the bartender returned with her drink, she turned her head away from the group and gave the man a small smile. Just enough to be polite but not give the impression that she was looking for any sort of company this evening. “Thank you,” she murmured leaning in close so he could hear her without her having to shout over the noise of the rest of the crowd. “Open tab, for now, thank you.” She didn’t plan on drinking anymore, but it made some people feel uneasy being questioned in a bar, especially if the person doing the questioning wasn’t doing some sort of drinking. People were suspicious by nature, so anything she could do to help ease those innate anxieties the better things would work in her favor.

Shot glass in hand she downed it in a single gulp, not even flinching as the alcohol made its way down her throat. She could feel no pain, not even slight discomfort. The burn of strong liquor was simply nonexistent. Empty glass still in hand, the brunette woman turned back to the crowd around the gambling table just in time to see a new challenger take his place at the previously vacated seat. Gambling held no interest for her, but her eyes remained trained on the group nonetheless. For it seemed her mystery unit was the man who appeared to be winning the game. It was so plain to see now, the ring could belong to no one else but him. He was confident, borderline cocky, it was obvious simply by the way he held himself and in the manner he spoke to those around him. Canaan had encountered his kind far too many times to count, men and women so self assured in who they were and their own abilities. Ultimately that was their downfall, they failed to see or admit that they were outmatched until it was too late and the trap sprung around them and then they would be begging for death. Though for Canaan it was a stroke of luck. Odds were anyone with this type of personality was bound to have encountered a bloodhound or two in their day, or at least heard of the local enforcers in this area.

Know that she knew who the ring belonged to, Canaan turned back around and set her glass down and decided to order another drink. For now she was content to wait till the man finished whatever he was doing. For she had no desire to join the game she knew nothing about, and felt even less inclined to play the part of a flirty damsel who wished to play but needed help.

Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Hiya had growled in displeasure as he ordered his last drink. One of the guys sighed as he tapped Hiya on the left shoulder. "Hey Hiya lay off the drinks man. You said the last one was like 2 hours ago." Hiya laughed as the Tender gave him one more and left the group. "Yeah that was before I started winning. Then along came this asshole and this is how the whole party got flipped. So now I have one shot to turn this around or be sent packing." He said glaring at Masa who was sipping his drink not caring as Hiya glared with hatred seeping through his eyes. "And I ain't going home empty handed." He growled as Masa just laughed lowly and leaned back in his chair. "Fat chance twinkle toes. Looks like you have just about gambled all of your money away. Especially if they are getting on you about your drinking habits." Hiya growled as he stopped the new guy from washing the tiles.

Once the next game started it was rinse wash and repeat for Masa. After about an hour of winning the other was at a draw. "I fucking hate you. What are you hiding under your sleeves jack ass!" Hiya shouted more out of a drunken stupor as Masa had paid his bill and even gave the Tender a generous Tip. "Heh If I could hid anything under a tee shirt it is nothing but a cut, lean body riddled from battles on end. Course we can take this outside and let the real dance begin in the alleyway." He smirk grew in size as Hiya was being held back by his coworkers. Masa finished his glass and pat Hiya on the head as he walked out of the bar. Hiya was yelling and swearing as Masa adjusted his helmet an hid his wallet in his pocket. Before Masa could get far Hiya was rushing out the door but he fell and others bar hopping were laughing at the older man. Masa chuckled and walked a short distance lighting a cigarette to smoke off some nerve and help him decide what to do next.

Releasing a string of smoke and looking at the sky he seemed to smile a bit as his head tilted down to the ground. "Tonight was just one of those lucky nights. Right Sen?" He released another plume of smoke as his ring was detecting something. Small and nonthreatening but definitely someone was in the area. He adjusted his stance just in case his dagger was needed since people weren't always the friendliest at this hour especially the crazy drunk ones.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 10:46 am

Moe ran a hand through her curled hair as she made her way through the dirtied and littered streets of the underground. The smell of smoke and alcohol filled the air and that only spurred her on to find a place to cause some trouble. Smoothing down her ruffled skirt, she closed her eyes and listened for the familiar sound of a unit ring. When at least one pinged back at her, she grinned devilishly. It looked horribly out of place on the small Aristocrat. Not that anyone would be able to tell. She wasn’t wearing the usual garb of her Family. No, that would make the game too easy for the other person. She didn’t want them guessing who she was right away.

Her eyes searched the area and spotted where one definite ring was coming from. A man with an eye patch and a cigarette in his mouth was the source. She dimmed her ring as much as possible and plastered on a sweet smile while letting innocence shine through her eyes. . She approached him and made her stance one of someone who was afraid. Ducking her head, she glanced up at him from below her eyelashes.

”I’m a bit lost. I’m supposed to be at this bar, but I can’t seem to find it. Could you possibly tell me where it is?” She rattled off a random name of a bar that she knew was in the area while raising her head to look him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://skinnydefenselessstilesnipple.tumblr.com/
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:03 pm

Ring still low but Masa's was echoing off from the woman inside. The subtle vibrations he was trying to read but couldn't since he had some alcohol in his system and he was becoming slightly impared. Releasing more toxins from his lungs into the cold air Masa heard footsteps then a voice. This short little girl with pink hair walking by herself at this late hour. Nothing ever good came of that but according to Masa it was none of his concern. He inhaled another cigarette and huffed at her as he adjusted his helmet in his other hand. "The fuck I look like to you? A babysitter or something? Besides shouldn't you be getting ready fo bed so your puny ass can make it to school in the mornin'?" He inhaled, kept it in for a steady breath then exhaled and looked at her giving a peeved look this time. "Well whatever the fuck has you up this late at night ain't my concern. Head straight down toward the end cross the street it's the 3rd door on your left. Hope you know the password because the bouncer ain't too nice." He said as he was almost done with his poison stick. He tapped it to allow the ashes to fall by his boots as he leaned against the building.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Moe raised an eyebrow at the response and held back a snicker. He thought she was still in grade school. How cute. She let a smirk slightly bleed into her smile and rocked back on her heels. Her eyes took a knowing look as she looked him up and down. She would guess by his appearance and demeanor; he was a Fighter. Probably one of those renegade ones that think they are tough shit because they hate the authority in the Unit world. She had dealt with those types before and he definitely reminded her of one. Tilting her head to one side, she craned her head up even more to look up at him.

”Now now. No need to be so aggressive and rude. I was simply asking for directions. I can assure you that I’m probably just as old as you are. You know, you shouldn’t judge people by their appearances.” She said with a small tsking sound while sliding a small butterfly knife that she kept hidden in her kind bra out and twirling it around with an innocent smile.

”I gotta ask. Do you purposely keep your ring loud enough to be noticeable or you just bad at hiding it? Maybe you’re the type to want to pull people in with it and then start a fight. That could be it. Am I close? You just have to tell me.” She said while cranking her own ring up.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:51 pm

Just when he was about to finish his stick and walk away she began talking again. Why are women so damn deceptive...I hate bitches.... Releasing more smoke he cared not for this short...thing...since he denied calling it a woman. She was far too short and too much like a kid to be one in his eye. He dropped his cigarette and put it out as he stared down at her with his sharp yellow eye. A smirk coming across his face as he listened to her naive response. "One I hate kids and two no mater your age you are one pesky little brat. Third it is not my ring you sense but an echo. 5 other units are within this proximity not counting me. I am echoing them off my center giving the impression of me as it seems. Can't you here it?"

In an instant he cranked up the vibrations which echoed pretty far. Utilizing others with his woven in them creating a harmony of sorts. "Of course if you wish to bring weapons to an argument then by all means. Hope you know how to dance because I ain't teaching ya that much." He turned the rings down to subtle ripples and began walking away not caring for a brat when he was having a perfectly good night. "Might want to make it to that bar before they lock up. Information stops at 2am and you have very little time left." He said heading to the lockers.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 1:59 pm

She took a step back in surprise at the sudden symphony of rings. She turned her ring back down as her smile turned devious. So, either he had a ring that could mimic or he was something else entirely. A Blank seemed more likely since those often ended up rebelling. She wasn’t sure why. Maybe it was their descent into madness that caused it. It seemed entirely possible, she supposed. Either way, he was certainly interesting. She had nothing better to do for the rest of the night and she had managed to lose her assigned fighter on the way here. They were so damn persistent on protecting her and keeping her from her fun. This guy was certainly fun, so she wanted to play with him for a bit before going on back home to annoy Ayane.

She slid the knife back into her bra while replying, “This isn’t an argument. I was simply satisfying my curiosity. The knife was simply to prove that a kid is definitely not what I am. I would know what one was because I just got rid of a unit of them not too long ago. The young ones are always the cockiest. Plus, wouldn’t a kid have ears? And I definitely don’t have those.” She pointed at the top of her earless head. She hadn’t had those things for years.

She knew that she couldn’t approach him with the usual innocent girl routine. No, that would scare him off. She had to appeal to his “rebellious” side. She watched him walk away for just a second before following him with a slight skip in her step.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 11:31 am

Heels....why was he hearing heels following him. He sighed more so to himself as his right eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Here he was having a perfectly good night and then this brat comes along and tags around like a kid which he just doesn't want at the moment. Before coming to the lockers he turns to her showing just how pissed he was starting to become. "IN all honesty I don't give a shit what has you out here in the middle of the night. Has nothing to do with me. Now I pointed you in your direction so get lost. Just because you don't have ears doesn't make you a grown up. Many lose their virginity at an early age."

With that he walked to the lockers and went right to his. Punching his numbers in the pad and grabbing his bag and closing it. He turned to face her and just smirked as he began walking up the stairs to his motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 pm

A pout fixed itself onto her face and she felt annoyance spread through her. He wasn’t responding the way she wanted him too. That wouldn’t do. She held her head up as she followed him just far enough to spot a motorcycle. She had enough intelligence to put two and two together and realize that that was his. She studied it and committed it’s appearance to memory. Any information she could gather about him would help her track him down again. Obviously, he wasn’t going to give her any real entertainment tonight, so she would back off. For now.

She had found someone to toy with and he looked like he wouldn’t break after a week or two either. No, he appeared to have a strong mental constitution. It would be even more fun to break him. Leaning against the wall without a care about her outfit, she waved goodbye at him with a devious smirk as her mind devised multiple plans. Turning on her heels, she hummed a soft tune.

[Moe has left and is headed to Umizo Estate]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 11:55 am

Once at his motorcycle he went ahead and placed on his helmet. Making sure it was secure before putting the backpack on tighter than it needed to be. After making sure he was secured he started up the bike and sat for a minute adjusting his gloves and thinking. Damn those women each had a scent and I still have no clue what that short brat wanted. Meh who cares now which home to head to.... Carefully thinking as he drove towards the exit and made a left heading towards the Baruima Sector to his other home.

[Masa has left Downtown and his heading to Baruima Sector: Masa's Other Home]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wandering Dragon   The Wandering Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

The Wandering Dragon
Page 1 of 1