Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Welcom10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Lr_des11
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Promot10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Suppor10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Partne10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Unit_n10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Blank_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Rogue_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Fighte10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Sacrif10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Weathe10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Academ10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Fight_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Club_v10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Fortun10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Tori_n10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 End_na10

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 am

Erik found his stuttering to be cute and he couldn't help but smile a bit more. But the air changed as Mesa was panicking. Erik's eybrows furrowed as he felt he did something wrong but just unsure of what it was. "No no it's alright." He said smiling to try and help the other feel a bit more comfortable around him. "Well I definitely can't play the harp at all. But I can play the guitar like him at least. Maybe.." He couldn't help but look at the ground and blush a bit. He wasn't trying to hit on him in any way at all. Of course his facial expression told a different story because of his shyness. "Maybe later on if you are still out you can stop by the shops area. I forget the name but it's where many of those nice small buisnessess are. I usually play outside for them and on occassion some of the restaurants, deli's and sweet shops." On instinct he put his hood back on to cover his head and although his face was a bit red he smiled anyways. "Well I don't want to take up too much of your time. Maybe we can see each other at school or around the city some time." With that Erik bowed and nodded. "I really hope to see you another time maybe I will give you one of my dad's cd's or something. But take care of yourself." He said as he turned and began heading slowly in the wrong direction once again.

Silently sighing to himself he pulled out the water damaged phone and sighed. "I am a klutz, made some one feel awkward, met that young man again." He said blushing thinking about Boris. Some reason his heart skipped a beat and he dropped his phone. "Gah!" he said as he knelt down. "Ahh cinnamon cookies....what is wrong with me today?" he asked as he was picking up the battery from the side and the back of the phone in front of him.

It took Erik a while to get the phone back together but he didn't go anywhere. He stood there and tried to slow his fast beating heart. "I have been such a mess since this morning. And I have no idea why? Then again I wasn't expecting to see him again so soon. I meet this nice gentleman here and I can't keep from being socially awkward.." Erik looked at the sky as if it held answers o some unasked questions he had in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 pm

His long slender fingers wrung the bottle as his nervousness only slightly died down. He felt Erik was nice and meant well, and the teen just felt bad for the other as he said his good byes and went the opposite way to Mesatsu's directions. The teen was about to say something when he picked up the sounds of the other talking to himself. And biting the inside of his lip, Mesatsu for the first time in his life pondered whether it would be rude to interrupt someone who was in mid conversation.... With themselves.

He stood there a few minutes silently observing the other mutter and attempt to fix his phone. Slowly Mesatsu mulled over an idea in his head. The only catch was how the other would take it. He didn't want to offend any one and with this kind of this it was easily done. Waving Jun over he whispered something in the others ear as they both watched the other. Jun straightened, nodded and walked off. His long legs sending him out of view very quickly.

Mesatsu slowly eased himself down to sit back on the grass next to his book, which he picked up only half heartedly. A little shiver of excitement ran down his spine as his body seemed to relax even more, which made a little pang of guilt throw him off his excitement. It sobered his excitement for a bit until Jun came back and gave another nod. His smile broadened on his face and his features lit up. Getting up he dusted himself off and took the object from Jun as he mouthed a quiet little 'Thankyou.'

Walking over to the side of the red head he stood there and looked up at the sky briefly, before he looked back to the other and coughed a little. "A-ah. Sorry to interrupt, but here. Will this help?" He asked holding out a box of the exact same phone Erik had been trying to fix. "I-i-i-t seems like you're having a rough day. So he-r-r-r-e." He said pushing the box into the others arms. He was somewhat determined to give the other the new phone. And would not take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Why is my heart beating so fast? I don't run unless being chased.... but the thought of Boris came back to mind and Mesa's shyness made the other turn red again. "This is bad. Gahh Rock Candies! What is wrong with me today?" he muttered as he looked down at his hands as he held the dead phone. Even with the battery in the phone wasn't turning back on. He didn't know what else to do so he sighed and shrugged his shoulders in despair. "I guess I will need to go get that other phone. Swiss swirls I don't think I will have enough money!" He said as he placed the phone in one pocket. He turned to get his wallet from the other pocket but Mesa shoved a box at him.

Erik looked at the box confused for a few moments before taking it. Emerald eyes looked down at the box and took a minute to register that it was a cell phone. The exact one his father had given him, which is now in his pocket dead as a nail. "Will..this help?" He muttered as he smiled and looked at Mesa excitedly. "Rainbow Snow Cones! This is a new phone! Yes this will help me greatly. But.." He said looking at Mesa as his expression slowly changed to one of worry. "I don't have anything to give to you in return. These aren't cheap but yes this would be a great help to me that is for sure. How can I repay you? I would love to give you something in return. Oh wait!" He tucked the box under his left arm and grabbed his wallet out of his pocket. "I know this isn't cheap so I can give you all that I have." He said handing him 250 in Yen as he placed it in Mesa's hand.

Erik bowed and thanked Mesa a few more times before running off to a park bench in embarrassment. He sat down to catch his breath and try to figure out why he ran so fast to get away. "I...took off..." He panted as he looked at the new phone and smiled happily. "I need to pay him the rest somehow." He placed the envelop on the bench then the box and his old phone. Slowly he began transferring everything to the new phone but sighed. "Doughnut Sprinkles. I need to charge this." he said as he wondered where to go. "And I will have to apologize to him 20 times more for taking off like that.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)
Page 1 of 1