Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Professor K / *vacant* Office Welcom10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Lr_nav10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Lr_des11
Professor K / *vacant* Office Promot10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Suppor10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Partne10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Unit_n10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Blank_10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Rogue_10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Fighte10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Sacrif10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Rp_wea10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Weathe10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Academ10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Fight_10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Club_v10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Fortun10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Tori_n10
Professor K / *vacant* Office Rp_nav10
Professor K / *vacant* Office End_na10

Professor K / *vacant* Office

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Professor K / *vacant* Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor K / *vacant* Office   Professor K / *vacant* Office EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:09 pm

This is the Professor Office where Zealos works mostly in. He is stationed in the back and the front is available for any other professor. The office hours are open when he is not teaching or training. All students are welcomed to chat with him when the door is ajar. Please refrain from making noise in this hallway because there maybe other conferences going on. No students can linger here and professors please lock the door when the room is unoccupied. If the door is closed please wait in the hallway or come back at another time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Professor K is located in the back part of the office

Last edited by Kyo on Sat May 10, 2014 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Professor K / *vacant* Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor K / *vacant* Office   Professor K / *vacant* Office EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:58 pm

As soon as the elevator chime went off and the doors opened Zealos walked out into the corridor and headed to his office. He sipped his coffee along the way until he stopped at a door with his name plate on the side and the second one reading nothing meaning it was vacant. Zealos fumbled with his keys for a second until he found the right one and unlocked the door. He turned the lights on low and walked to the back of the office leaving the door ajar just in case an early student wanted to talk. "Ah...man was late for my work out and almost late on grading these papers." He said as he sat down in his chair and started up the computer. Zealos placed his cup on a coaster as he looked through his briefcase for the agenda booklet and a folder on his shelf to finish grading.

Once he signed in the background image of him and Suru came up. Zealos smiled as he clicked on a folder and brought up the test scores. He looked at his cup and pulled out a red marker and slowly began grading the student papers. He stopped for a moment and pulled out a drawer and an eyeglass case. He pulled out a pair of rimless glasses and then placed the case away once more. After another swig of his coffee he went ahead and began grading the papers once more. He had 1 hour before classes began.

Within 15 minutes or so Zealos leaned back in his chair and rubbed his eyes. He was going through the papers pretty fast. Zealos looked at the current time and drank some more of his coffee. "At this rate I will be done. I guess I can figure out the last part of my training for class outside. There was something else I was supposed to do....but what though?" He sat there and thought about it hoping he could come up with something before grading the last of his papers. But instead of teachings for his classes today his mind went to something completely different.

It was raining and late at night and the thunder scared poor Suru as she buried under the covers with Zeal letting her claws go through his sleeping pants. 'Oww Suru. It's okay girl calm down.' he sighed as he flipped channels while adjusting his legs being proped on the coffee table in the living room. Yuri forgot his key and rang the bell. Thunder rang out again and Suru tried to stick to Zealos like glue. 'Ow ow look you need to ease off that hurts young lady.' He said as he answered the door and saw a soaked Yuri. Zeal was stunned but the other walked in without a word.

Zeal shook his head as he ran his fingers through his hair. "Not what I had in mind at all..." Zeal said with a sigh as he looked at his computer screen. Even now he won't tell me what happened. And even here he is acting strangely around me. Zealos removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes.

Rimless Glasses:
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com

Professor K / *vacant* Office
Page 1 of 1