Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Welcom10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Lr_nav10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Lr_des11
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Promot10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Suppor10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Partne10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Unit_n10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Blank_10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Rogue_10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Fighte10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Sacrif10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Rp_wea10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Weathe10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Academ10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Fight_10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Club_v10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Fortun10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Tori_n10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Rp_nav10
Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) End_na10

Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Empty
PostSubject: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Satoshi walked through the amusement park. Taking the time off from school and the duties from the complex to come alone. He had wished he had someone here with him. Malik, he missed him dearly. Maybe even his own brother. But he rarely saw his own brother so that wouldn't be good. Besides, Kato would probably come out and get into a fight. Which happened a lot.

He pulled a piece of the candy from the patch as he pulled it to his mouth, it melted instantly as he closed his mouth over it. Though a good portion had melted away before he even closed his mouth. It was delicious nonetheless, despite the color of it.

He stopped as he saw many gather, something he hadn't seen before. A circus. It was the first time he had seen it here, never had he seen it here before. He only saw them back in Greece. He smiled as he trolled over and took a seat in front the rows, a smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:38 pm

"Ya ready Flix?" The black haired neko boy asked as he jumped up on to the rump of his horse Flix. Getting up on his knees on the back of Flix he adjusted his top hat and some of the bandages that covered his body.

The bandages were for an act that he was performing. He was a ghost rider that would be doing tricks on Flix back, tonight would also be the first time he would be making Flix jump through fire and this had him a little nervous.

He heard the introduction of the Ring Master boom through the large tent and then the loud applause of the crowd, this was his cue.
Digging in his heals slightly he made Flix move forward in to the arena, which was covered with fog from the machine and the lights were down which gave an eerie effect.

He was in his element now.

As Flix walked out on to the arena dancers followed the horse and started dancing around him. Another cue. At this one Mal placed his hands firmly on the horses back and slowly hoisted himself up into a handstand position. He held that position for 30 seconds before letting his legs split and he came down softly on Flix's rump. He was now standing on the rump of a trotting horse. This always brought in the loud applause which Mal craved.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:39 pm

Sato smiled as he watched the acts of the circus, though when Mal came out, something was drawing him to the other. Not because he was dressed differently, not because he was doing tricks on a horse. But something about him was drawing him. And he knew what it was. The feeling of a bond. This man must have been his Fighter. It was different than the bonds he held with others. It was strange.

He stood from where he was sitting, and many told him to sit, but his body was acting on it's own will. “Sit down!” A man yelled, he couldn't see what was happening because Sato was standing there. He took a few steps forward, getting closer. He could see some people giving him strange looks.

It was almost as if he were in a trance as he walked towards the horse. Fear had complelty left his body, and the only thing he could see was Mal. A man finally, and violently grabbed Sato and pulled him back. Yelling words that wouldn't even register to his brain because his eyes and thoughts were still glued to the other. “Wait. I have to talk to him!” as if finding his senses Sato began to yell as the same man pulled him away from the show. The man wasn't understand him, or really wasn't carrying for what he had to say. "Your my fighter, I'm your sacrifice!" He got even more odd locks as they rounded the corner and he was pushed to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:43 pm

Coming down onto Flix's back he started doing indian jumping tricks, jumping off the horses back running beside Flix and then bounding back on him. As the horse came back around to the front of the arena he noticed a commotion. There was a guy who was walking transfixedly towards the arena, wait no it was towards Mal himself.

Bringing his white gloved hand up across his throat to the other dancers, he motioned to them that he was cutting his scene short. One of them nodded and another male from the back ran out to switch with Mal. 'Thank fuck for subs.' He thought as he lept off Flix and ran off stage through the fog.

He had heard what the man had been yelling, Sprinting out the front of the tent he came around to see Jun one of the other acrobats shoving the man to the ground.

"Oi Jun! Stopit!" He yelled as he skidded to a stop. "I needs ta talk to 'im." He said pushing the bigger man out of the way.

Dropping to him knee's he peered into the mans face "You a'right mista?" He questioned worried that Jun had done some thing to the man.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Sato didn't like to be pushed around, it got to him. And if it would have continued Kato would have surely came out for a visit. That would have made things worse for the other guy. He was actually glad to see Mal come out, to his rescue. He smiled to him. “Sorry for ruining your show...but I have to ask you something very important. Do you know what a Sacrifice and a Fighter is?” He asked, if he had his neko ears they'd be flattened against his head by now. But those ears were lost so long ago he could barely remember what they felt like to have. It almost made him feel ashamed since Mal has his ears still. He wanted to reach up and touch the place where his use to sit, but it felt to strange to do.

He was trying to make a good first impression, but that probably was a horrible idea. Possibly ruining the show for his yelling and acting weird. He was actually glad he didn't stay home like he planned earlier in the day. But something told him he needed to get out, and that was probably fate calling him to Mal.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Mal laughed "Its ok, it needed summat new." Pausing for a second he noticed Jun's shadow on the ground next to the man. Turning and looking up he motioned with his hand impatiently

"Go way Jun." He hissed at the man, he remembered the unit who had told him a little of the fighter and sacrifice world that no one who was a fighter or sacrifice was to know. And as far as he knew Jun was too old to be either.

"Now what was it ya yell'd 'fore Jun threw ya out 'ere? Summat ta do wit me bein' ya fighter? Yeah i know a little about it, but nuffin' much really." His ears were cocked forward in interest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:06 pm

He watched the older man as he kept his eyes on them before cautiously walking away. It wasn't like Sato was going to hurt the younger man. But with him yelling words like 'sacrifice' in public, not many understood the true meaning he was using. Ok, so they probably thought he was a looney for that outburst.

Sato had been bounced around from partner to partner ever since he got into the line of work. It wasn't his fault though. He could never forum a solid bond with them because of his second personality. Kato. Kato hated women, so whenever he was partnered with a woman, he'd tear them down emotionally piece by piece. Even if Sato liked the person, Kato wasn't guaranteed to like them. But so far so good, usually Kato would be mumbling something to Sato, but he was still very silent. Hoping that's a good sign of Kato liking him.

My apologies.” Sato stood with a smile, holding out his hand. “My name is Satoshi Kimimaro. And i've been a sacrifice for a long time.” He stated, almost with a sigh, and some relief that he had found a fighter. On his very own this time. No one put them together and forced them to fight like others have. He felt a small glee to his pride with this fact.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 8:52 pm

"A long time? Are ya my real sac'fice or ya juss claimin me?" He said standing up as Sato did. "Whacha true name?" Looking down at his own palm where is name was, he remembered the words of the unit who had revealed their world to him.

"There are many other fighters and sacrifices in this world, but you only have to listen to your true sacrifice, no one else. You were born for the one who bares the same name as you. Dont forget this Malus."

And now he had a sacrifice infront of him, telling him that he, Malus was this mans fighter. He may just he a badily spoken circus boy but he wasn't stupid, he wanted proof.

"Well its nice ta meet cha. Im Malus." He offered a hand to the older man. With his other hand he adjusted the bandages that covered his thin body.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 pm

"The thing is," Sato started and gave a small sigh. "I was first in the Unit Nameless, until my name disappeared and i became a blank. But i don't know how to describe it to you exactly, but your my fighter. It's just a feeling you get. I've done it enough that i can tell when it comes along. Sooner or Later you'll feel the bond, and when our bond gets strong enough, your name will appear on me." He said with a weak smile. It was hard to explain something that he had no proof to present with. He hoped he didn't sound like a freak, but by the rate he was going it was bound to happen.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:42 pm

"So ya not mah true sac'fice then?" He said a little disapointedly taking the offered hand away. His expression became a little sullen, he had so badily wanted some one to step forward and tell him he was their fighter, even though he had very little idea of what it entailed. He wanted some one to claim him.

Ever since the old Ring master had died and his son had taken over, Malus had been miserable. So he had clung to the idea of his sacrifice being some one he could run away to. But he was only willing if they were his true sacrifice. Not some one who claimed to be.

"Ahh i not sure if i undastand ya?" He said shaking his head in slight confusion.
His name would appear on this man? Did this mean he could steal names?
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Sato saw the disappointment on Mals face. But he had to believe him, he was his fighter! "No, I am!" he nodded hurriedly. It was going to be so hard to have this make sense to Malus. If he didn't explain it just right, Sato had the feeling the teen wouldn't trust him - or believe him, for that matter. "I am your sacrifice. It's called being a blank. We don't have true names until our partner comes along, then..." He probably sounded like a mad man, jumbling up his explanation and blurting words out everywhere.

He noticed Mal was wrapped up in bandages. Wasn't he just a little cold? "I promise I'll explain everything. But... Can't we go somewhere-" he glanced around before looking at Mal. "-else?" The street behind a circus tent was definitely not a prime location to discuss the details of how he knew he was Mals sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:42 am

He made a face. One that said 'im not sure if i believe you.' He was so unsure about all of this. He wasn't a fool and didnt want to walk into some thing like a trap. His sullen expression turned into a frown.

He was tempted to go with this man, follow him so he could explain every thing. But.. He was so unsure. And he has a show to get back to.
"I....I have a show to get back to...I... How do i know you are telling the truth?" He murmered looking from Satoshi to the ground.

Yes the show could go on without him, thats what the back ups were for. But it gave him a good excuse to leave if he felt to uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 pm

Mal had a point. If he couldn't feel it, well, how did he have any proof? Sato sighed, looking back to the tent. Another point; he had interrupted the fighter's show.

"Wait. If I weren't your sacrifice, how would I have known you're a fighter?" He didn't add that Mal's ring would've given it away anyway. "I'm asking you to just... trust me on this." Yes, he was certain he sounded crazy by now, spouting things like how he lost his true name and had become a blank, and asking this stranger to trust him; but it was all true, and Sato would be crushed if his fighter rejected him now.

"Sorry I interrupted your show. We can talk after it, if you want?" he bit his lip, watching Mal with an almost pleading expression. He felt guilty for interrupting the show, but he couldn't have stopped himself even if he wanted to. Which, really, he didn't. He just wanted Mal to say okay, and give him the chance to tell him the full story.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am

His face tonight it seemed to be going through every range of emotion. The frown that had graced his face two minutes earlier had just been replaced by a look of confusion. This was not what the unit had told him. And this was not what he had come to know.

Every night he had heard faint little rings that would come from the crowd and from random passers by when he went out to have a look around. They all emitted a ring, some louder, some quieter, all different pitches. But rings like his own and the man infront of him none the less.

"Th rin's. Th way ev'ry one else tells." He said bringing his hands in to his range of vision. He stood there studying this hands with an intense look in his eyes. He was thinking it all over, every hard. To go or not to go... That suddenly was all it really boiled down to. To go meant he was sacrificing his safety and placing it into this mans hands. But to stay meant he would be with holding himself from truely knowing what he was, what this man was and what he claimed they were. All of it was a leap of faith into the unknown.

A small shiver ran down his spine as the thoughts raced through his mind. He had almost forgotten that Sato was standing there barely a metre from him and when his mind managed to remember the sacrifice his eyes flew up to meet Sato's. He had madefinally come to a decision.

"W'ere can we go then." He had made up his mind to go.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:50 am

Sato bit his lip as Mal called his bluff. Well, really it was good that his fighter had at least known about the unit rings and such. Less he'd have to worry about teaching him later. That was, if he was accepted as being the teen's sacrifice.

He watched Mal studying his hands. That must have been where his name was. Where their name was. His would show up sometime in the future, he just wondered when. Maybe Mal would believe and accept him then.

Sato was on the verge of turning around and simply walking away. He could see that Mal was going to tell him no. Tell him that he couldn't be his fighter because the name hadn't shown up. Then the teen spoke, breaking his stare from his hands and connecting his eyes to Sato's.

"Really?" He asked halfway hopefully. He was being given a chance?? Good; great! "Um... Anywhere private. This isn't something anyone needs to know, including other units. When a unit discusses anything about themselves in detail, it's best no other units hear. And if innocents hear, well, everything goes downhill. I can explain that more later. My apartments safe and empty, if you want to go there?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 11:52 pm

Malus watched the others face light up. It was a similar look he saw regulary. The look of happiness or hope that came with his work. Entertaining people, making their night go from an average one to an exciting fun filled one, where the crowd 'oohed' and 'ahhed' at the tricks and acts the peformers were trained for.

But Mal he lived for that look. It meant he was doing some thing right. He was giving some one hope, giving them joy. Just being able to contribute to their happiness for just one small hour.

And Sato was giving him that look. So Malus couldn't help but smile. The corners of his mouth turned up and his whole face lit up. He was just happy he could just see that look from the other male.

Once the offer to go to Satoshi's apartment was said, Mal cocked his head to the side and contemplated the offer. "Ah need ta tell summun where ihm goin, firs." He said looking around. He wasn't just going to run off with a stranger and not tell any one.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

It was hard to pay much mind to what was happening outside of the rings during a performance or at least it was for her. She had to be focused in jumps, timing the motions just right before letting her razor sharp knives go flying though the air to their targets. If she wasn’t perfect at it, she could seriously hurt one of the performers. But when the rehearsed routine was suddenly changed after little Malus signaling to cancelation of his jump made things change a lot differently, making it hard to find the signals from others when it was ok to let the knives fly through the And though the light blue haired woman tried to figure out where the young teen had disappeared to, worried he might have freak out over doing such a stunt in front of a overly loud audience.

Yvette hit one of the trampolines and flipped herself out of the ring area behind the curtain area out of the view of the paying customers. She took a towel that was thrown her way by one of the other performers in the wings, drying the sweat off her face. Heavy breaths from the exhausting total of being out in the rings, Yvette went straight for the water barrel to grab a cup of something cold to wash down her dry throat and splash a little in her face. Doing three of these in a day was taxing some times, but they were going to be in this city for almost three months it seemed their ‘fearless’ ring leader want to get as many in as he could.

…damn kid blew the performance, running out in the ring like that..” One of the animal tamers said to someone else, but that was the only thing she picked up in the conversation now that her sense to everything else around her had finally caught back up to her. “ Now Malus is out there talking to him, stupid kid gonna piss the Ringer Master off even more for throwing his own act over the distraction.

What waz that Jiino?” The knife thrower walked up to the two that where standing by the empty animal cages. The Lions were out in the ring with the Ring leader now; she could hear the crack of his whip. Not that the whip was really used against the animals, it was just for show.

Don’t tell me you missed that whole thing, Yvette?” The girl, dress in clown style clothing half giggled. The French performer frowned a bit at her, trying to remember the girl’s name since she had only been with them a short time now.

I do not look at anything other than where mon knivez are going….” It was the a plain statement from the light blue hair woman, Yvette did not look at anything else but what was around her and her target. Distractions could be costly to someone else, though she didn’t feel the need to tell the girl that as Jiino just rolled his eyes.

Some kid in the audience came running into the ring when Malus came out.. Stupid brat, any further to his left and he would have been step on by Huna…” The animal tamer point out to one of the elephants in the ring balancing on it back legs. Then gestured out to the side exit of the tent that they probably took the kid out from, kicking him from the performance since he endangered a lot more than just himself. “ Kick the brat out..

Except Malus called his jump and went out after him.. Haha..” The girl laughed a little loudly.” Our Ring Master doesn’t look so happy now does he? The kids gonna get it later I bet you.” Yvette however just took Jiino’s look as he nodded her over in the direction he had pointed, so the clown girl’s words fell on deaf ears as the French woman walked out of the wing and the tent to the outside finding the young teen she was looking for rather easily if one things about it. They were all dressed in something ‘normal’ people don’t wear, so seeing Malus’ stage custom was an easy thing to find even if there was a crowd. But the young man standing in front of him….

Something made Yvette stop in her tracks…

In was the same feeling she always got when they came to Japan, expessically around this city. The rings, the curious feeling in her body to search it out and yet the fear all at the same time; it made her want to turn on those slight high heels she was wearing and walk back into the main tent.

"Ah need ta tell summun where ihm goin, firs."

Malus words jolted her mind back to start as she found her footing again walking straight up behind the youngest, placing a rather roughish hand on his head pushing his head down a bit.

And who do jou think jou are gon’ go running about thiz city eh? After what happen to Mizz Kino’z little girl back in Mikoza?” Yvette was frowning at the young teen performer disregarding the blue haired young man for a moment. “ If jou gonn’ to talk to zome ztranger it can be back mon tent. Not zome place where we don’t know.” She looked over at the blue hair teenager. “ Can’t have younginz walking about with zome one don’t know. I make jou zome tea, you can go chit chat in front of a fire miztar. Jou already made enough trouble for one day around here.

Last edited by Shi on Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:39 pm

"I completely understand." he said quickly, very thankful that the young man had agreed to go with him. Not a flat out rejection! But... his mood plummeted quickly. After he explained everything, if Mal told him no... They already had a bond established. After all, it was what had caused him to go out into the ring in the first place. That unreal pull, telling him he had to make it to that boy, no matter what. If he was rejected... he would have to break yet another bond, go on the search for yet another fighter, and try to figure out what to do about the information he'd given the wrong person. But the pull of the thread had led him here, so he tried to swallow back those thoughts and convince himself Mal would say yes, accept him as his sacrifice.

Another person came up, out of nowhere. Sato didn't know who she was or what role she played in the circus, but judging on her outfit and the many long, thin blades strapped to the sides of her legs, he instantly assumed she was the knife thrower. Someone he definitely didn't want to tick off. She was ringing, too... That of a fighter. This was odd. Was she the one who had told Malus about the unit rings? She didn't have very much control of her ring... Neither did Malus. Did she not know, either??

She spoke in a very strong accent, offering to keep them there, make tea, let them speak in her tent. But this conversation was one they had to have alone. "I'm sorry, miss." he said with a curt bow, "But I have to take Malus somewhere else to have this conversation. If you know the talk we're about to have, surely you understand." he wasn't nearly as good at testing people as Kato, and he knew it, but Sato tried his best to ween it out of the woman. To see if she knew what the both of them were. Even if she didn't, she'd recognize the feeling Sato was putting off, just like her own and Mal's, but higher pitched, clashing with her own slightly whilst harmonizing with Mal's perfectly. He felt rude declining, but he had spoken the truth. If she knew what was going on, if she knew that she was part of a unit, then the woman would understand why they needed to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:59 am

He smiled back as he saw a little bit of relief wash over the blue haired man infront of him. But Malus' smile didnt last long as he felt a familiar hand pushing down on his head. Hearing the voice of whom the hand belonged to Malus knew his suspicions where right it was Yvette, a close friend of his. Who just happened to be a little over protective of him, some times she had said she was like his sister. Which she kind of was, but in some cases... Like this almost like a mother.

Heaving a sigh, he listened to the two talk. What Yvette had offered sounded like a good idea. As the blue haired man infront of him in all reality was a stranger. But none the less this stranger had some sort of pull some sort of magnatism that drew Mal to him. It was some thing that Mal couldnt explain.

But as he looked up to Yvette, he bit his lip, mulling every thing over.

Thinking it over he finally came to a conclusion. "Yvette ah thin ah need ta do this. Iht jus feels righ, ah dunno ow ta xplain iht buh ah do." He said looking from the French woman to Satoshi and back to her again. He knew what he was doing was rash and not thought out very well and that in all honesty he shouldnt be going, but it was that unexplainable feeling that was almost driving him to do it. Even though he knew he should stay where he was.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 pm

Her damp hair moved over her bare shoulders as she looked from one young man to the other in a slight disbelief more so at the words coming from the young acrobat telling her he should go with a complete stranger who not some time ago ran into the middle of a ring while a performance was going on. It had caused the show itself to stumble in its performance, Malus to call off his jump which killed her follow up act along with several other things that had been practice down to the second in rehearsal to make sure the show ran right.

And Malus wanted to leave with said young man off into the city when they were all told to keep an eye on the younger members of the circus given to what had happened to another one in the last city they were in. Regardless the sound ringing in her head, how it made her so nervous to be so close to someone she didn’t know that made it so..

Even if it must be something she knew once, the readiness to run still itched in her bare legs. Yvette’s hand instead moved to pull on the catlike ears on little Malus head to pull his head to the side as she turned her attention all together away from the young man to the acrobat.

Jou are being a nit-witty idiot to think moi will let jou go walking around the city with thiz ztranger, then Moi iz goin’ ztart thinkin’ jou have hit jour head…” The knife thrower puffed at the young man next to her as she tugged on her ear slightly when she took a step back. “ Jou are ztill in jour ztage custom, Mazter be more zo anger with jou if it getz ruined! And jou zmell like week old zoak that have been in jour zack for too long. Jou zhower and change!” with her free hand she pointed back to where their living area of the circus housing. Before she turned her attention back to the young man she glared at Malus with the ‘talk back to me you be in more trouble’, her hands rested on her hips which pulled on the stage costume awkwardly. “ Mizter wantz to have ‘chit-chat’ jou have it where Moi can zee no bargin. Mal old enough to know birdz and beez zo if that what jou after then hit the road underztood?
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 11:46 am

"Hey." Protectiveness welled up strongly in Sato as the woman grabbed his ears. Such cute little things, so easily taken away... He shook the thought (much more Kato than Sato) away sharply, reaching out to take Mal's arm and pull him gently away from her. "There's no need to yank his ears like that."

he glanced at Mal for a moment before looking back up at her, a silent warning in his eyes. "I have a shower at home that's probably warmer and larger. He can use that. I also have clothes he can wear." he shrugged his jacket off instantly, draping it over Mal's shoulders protectively. "And it isn't about the 'birds and the bees.' It's something much more important. Much more personal. Mal's safety is my utmost priority. I wouldn't deceive you." he used the name on purpose, remembering what it was like to be a blank. How it felt to cast a spell. And he didn't know if it worked or not, but he definitely hoped. This woman was proving to be stubborn and it irked him to no end. All he wanted was to get the teen home and explain everything. Some ignorant woman who didn't understand the world she was part of was not going to step in his way.

"Mal is coming with me, now." he carefully pulled his fighter closer, eyes trained on the knife thrower. "Have a good night, miss. If you want any more information, I suggest you look up the address for a place called Seven Moons and go there immediately."
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:57 am

Looking at one then the other in slight disbelief, he coughed. They were talking as if he wasn't standing right there! And then Yvette said something about the bird's and the bee's! His face flushed red a little as he coughed again. He knew all about that! Duh! Circus people were always bringing to their vans people from their show to fuck. And he was sixteen, so he wasn't that in the dark about the subject!

Jerking his head away from the knife throwers hands, his own hand went up and rubbed at his ears as they started twitching in annoyance. They were both right... But about different things. Master would kill him if he ruined the costume, and he was kinda sweaty. But that pull drew him again as the stranger Satoshi took him by the arm and drew him away from Yvette. It was strange, the hand that took his arm, felt warm and soft. And, well that feeling it was, just right. He couldn't explain it.

When the warm jacket was draped over his shoulders, Mal turned to look at Yvette. He had made up his mind. He was going to go. As foolish as he felt, and the knowledge of how much he would get into trouble hindered him, he wanted to go. So he spoke up looking Yvette straight in the eyes, full of confidence. "Ihm goin wif 'im Vettie. Ihm sorreh but ih fink ih 'ave ta... Ya know?" As the words came out of his mouth he took a step towards the stranger, as if to really say he had made up his mind. Going with this man could be no worse than living under Master.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

She looked at the young man rather confused when he jerked his head away from her hand, more so when he willingly let the strange teenager pull him away from her draping his jacket over Mal’s shoulders to cover his custom. Her hand moved slightly to pull the teenager back by that his hand to her again, in the mother way of hers to sternly to tell him he was being a fool or well that he was going to be making a fool out of himself. Wondering off in this city with a total stranger who had just ruin the last show. Of all things, regardless of that, Mal’s even throw his act which cause the followings to have to get changed or in Yvette case taking out all together. But the look in his eyes threw her off, the tone in his voice…

The determination to see something through that she didn’t quiet understand…

Other then the fact that bone chilling sensation running down her back right now made her very uncomfortable with the idea of Mal leaving with the blue haired teen. That was a very odd thing for the other, he was normally the type who didn’t like to create fuse. In brief moment, the older bluish white hair woman looked confused at the young teenager. No sure now to stop him from going or to let him do this thing he seemed to want to do very much.

But then, the blue haired teen just had to open his little mouth and say those words that snapped Yvette out of the eye lock between her and Mal. His words over rang the words that the dark haired acrobat had spoken. The lingering feeling of fear that made her heart race at the very sound of them. Rather what language they were spoken in, it would not have been the first time she had heard them from some random stranger she had cross paths with while wondering her way across the world, or in different languages.

But it was still there.

And what one might forget…

The body will always remember….

That was something Yvette had come to learn about herself over the last decade. With her loss memories, to trust in the instincts that told her to run, to go, to follow or to stay. Her hand went out then, taking very strong hold now of Malus positioning her thinner frame between the two men with a hand placed against the blue haired teens chest to force him to step back that during this process peeled off the jacket from around the eared acrobats so that she could as she pushed the other back return it to the strange teen.

Moi zaj thiz vaz not up to debate. Jou ztaj or jou go.. Moi nov choze jou go. Maluz, ve are going nov back to the tentz, no more of thiz.” She let go of the jacket not waiting to see if the young man had a hold of it as she turned around both her hands on the young acrobats’ shoulders rather firmly letting him know that was serious about what she had said. A sharp whistle left her lips a moment after she started to direct her and Malus back to the tents. It caught the attention of the two animal caretakers along with a few of the other that were outside of the main tent. They were being watched now by the other circus companies of theirs. It was the ‘adults’ code of alarm when they did not feel some of those lingering around their set up were safe for the ‘youngsters’ that traveled with them. They were all in a sense a family, and family looked out for its own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 9:51 am

Due to inactivity, this thread is being temporarily locked. If you need to move your character out or wish to reply to this thread, please send me a PM so that I can unlock it for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)   Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweet as Candy [Private] (Temp. Lock)
Page 1 of 1