Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Misery Sacrifice  Welcom10
Misery Sacrifice  Lr_nav10
Misery Sacrifice  Lr_des11
Misery Sacrifice  Promot10
Misery Sacrifice  Suppor10
Misery Sacrifice  Partne10
Misery Sacrifice  Unit_n10
Misery Sacrifice  Blank_10
Misery Sacrifice  Rogue_10
Misery Sacrifice  Fighte10
Misery Sacrifice  Sacrif10
Misery Sacrifice  Rp_wea10
Misery Sacrifice  Weathe10
Misery Sacrifice  Academ10
Misery Sacrifice  Fight_10
Misery Sacrifice  Club_v10
Misery Sacrifice  Fortun10
Misery Sacrifice  Tori_n10
Misery Sacrifice  Rp_nav10
Misery Sacrifice  End_na10

Misery Sacrifice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Misery Sacrifice  Empty
PostSubject: Misery Sacrifice    Misery Sacrifice  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Misery Sacrifice  Formheaderv2-2
Misery Sacrifice  Formbasics2
Misery Sacrifice  Normal10

Full Name: Donavon Hayes
Nickname: Ace
True Name: Misery (Sacrifice)
Partner's Name: Wate Mesatsu
Marital Status: Single
Birth Date: June 17
Occupation/Grade: Third year college
Dreams/Life Goals: While he's being made to get a degree in business management and accounting, Ace would love to become a counselor for abused children.

Misery Sacrifice  Formappearance2

Hair: Halfway between copper and light brown
Eyes: Forest green
Height: 5'3"
Build: Slender
Name location: Chest
Misery Sacrifice  Ace10

Misery Sacrifice  Formpersonality2

Pessimistic and quiet, Ace isn't exactly the person you would go to for a pep talk. In fact, the only time he manages to be anything but depressing is when someone else is miserable. That's the point when he gives a rare glimpse at his real personality: soft-spoken, gentle and honestly caring for the wellbeing of others. Turns out his pessimism is some sort of twisted sense of humor? Ah well, he's interesting to talk to if you can ignore it. Oh, and he has a soft spot for kids and turns out to be pretty awesome with them.

For his boyfriend only:

Misery Sacrifice  Formhistory2

My fault. Always, always, my fault. Da gets drunk; my fault. Mum's been hit; my fault. If I'd never been born, they would have been happy. If they were happy, she would never have hit me. If it weren't for me, mother would still be alive. If mother were still alive, father wouldn't have been sentenced to rot in prison. All my fault.

I was born into an abusive environment. That's what the counselors told me when I was fifteen and my father was finally put behind bars. The facts? Who knows. All I know is that, as far back as I could remember, my mother blamed me for her misery. Apparently, the reason my father got drunk and beat her had something to do with me. Hell if I remember. All I remember is her coming into my room when he'd gone out to get drunk, boxing me upside the head, and telling me things would be better if I'd never existed. What a loving mum she was.

I was thirteen when she died. I heard a thump and a crash, came out of my room, and there she was. Bleeding out into the carpet at the base of the stairs. Look up, there's Da. "She fell,' he says. Right, fell. I'll believe that one the day pigs fly and Fighters start bashing their Sacrifices' faces in. No way on God's green, allergy-inducing Earth did Mum simply fall. He killed her. And I told the officers as much.

The trial lasted a year and a half, roundabouts. He got life, convicted of spousal abuse, child abuse, and second degree murder. Gotta love the judge for that one. Mum hit me, and Da goes to jail for it. As for me, I got to live in an orphanage and go to therapy for a couple years before M'ser and Missus Mochizuki flew in from Japan and adopted me. (In case you bloody morons are having trouble keeping up, I was seventeen at that point.) Turns out the Mochizukis are a Unit couple. Of course, their only interest in me was the fact that I mysteriously got a tat without going to a shop.

So, the Mochizukis brought me to Japan and enrolled me at this school. It's ridiculous. I'm playing catch-up with a bunch of high schoolers because I didn't know about this whole Unit thing until I met the M'ser and Missus. Ah, but I should answer your question, since you're starting to look worried that I may not have heard you the first time...

"Fine, if you really must know...Da beat Mum, Mum beat me, and Da killed Mum. Now Da's in gaol, and I'm here. End of discussion."

Misery Sacrifice  Formoptional2

These are optional fields. If there are other fields not listed below, you may add them.
Origin: Ireland
Weight/Body Structure/Physical Faults: Apparently, at some point, his mother took a knife to his back and carved the words 'Your fault' into his skin five times, as well as the word 'Blameless' near his hip. I didn't realize he had these scars until he removed his shirt. He doesn't talk about it, but his parents' unit name was Blameless.
Dislikes: overly-cheerful people, violence/abuse
Good qualities: has his moments of being nice...rare, but they exist
Bad habits: making people cry

This form template was created by DK/firefly of and exclusively for Loveless: Redemption.
Stealing shall merit a lifetime of being chased by rainbow unicorn tanks and visions of the most horrific gut-wrenching nude
dancing you will ever encounter...same goes for modifying it without permission (outside of the information fields).

Last edited by Ace on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Misery Sacrifice
Page 1 of 1