Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Aoi Ryu Temple Welcom10
Aoi Ryu Temple Lr_nav10
Aoi Ryu Temple Lr_des11
Aoi Ryu Temple Promot10
Aoi Ryu Temple Suppor10
Aoi Ryu Temple Partne10
Aoi Ryu Temple Unit_n10
Aoi Ryu Temple Blank_10
Aoi Ryu Temple Rogue_10
Aoi Ryu Temple Fighte10
Aoi Ryu Temple Sacrif10
Aoi Ryu Temple Rp_wea10
Aoi Ryu Temple Weathe10
Aoi Ryu Temple Academ10
Aoi Ryu Temple Fight_10
Aoi Ryu Temple Club_v10
Aoi Ryu Temple Fortun10
Aoi Ryu Temple Tori_n10
Aoi Ryu Temple Rp_nav10
Aoi Ryu Temple End_na10

Aoi Ryu Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Aoi Ryu Temple Empty
PostSubject: Aoi Ryu Temple   Aoi Ryu Temple EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Aoi Ryu Temple
Home of the Blue-Green Skydragon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Marble Plaque
"I am the Guardian of the Japanese Zodiac. Protector to the ones who carry out your fortunes and guide you along your paths of life. I dive the seas and sail the skies ensuring all remain well and alive. My blueish-green scales reflect the seas and skies meaning I am part of both worlds as a messenger for wishes and dreams. Please tell me what your wish is and I shall ensure it reaches your Zodiac's ears."

This Temple belonged to the Ryu Monks who moved out 6 years ago and thus far no one has come to own the property. The Temple was built to honor the Guardian of all guardians and send all wishes to their respected Zodiacs. Keeping everything safe and protecting the City from harm. Now from the incident many don't come here except for the most loyals from Dojo training and donators who come to the box in front of Aoi Ryu's statue. Witness all the seasons and enjoy the serene peace of life. Located on the small hill behind the Park on the North end.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Aoi Ryu Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoi Ryu Temple   Aoi Ryu Temple EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 8:42 pm

Upon reaching the temple grounds Zealos stopped and looked at the 2 Fuu dog guardians at the entrance of the stairs. He bowed in reverence to them, "Thank you for protecting the dragon here and may you continue to protect him and guide the others to a light we all need in our hour of darkness." After his prayer of guardianship he slowly did his climb up the pathway towards the Dojo side of the Temple. Despite the Temple being barren he still trained here in the back garden overlooking the park. This training ground has good and bad memories...very bad ones. He usually doesn't train around that particular anniversary since his mind is never clear. Once he reached the top he walked through to the garden and bowed at Aoi Ryu. "I apologize for being late this morning. I overslept once more and slept through my alarm. Please allow me to clear my mind and train under your watchful eyes, Aoi Ryu." He said as he adjusted the duffel bag on his shoulder and turned to walk back to the temple doors. Using a key the monks left him with before they left the grounds he unlocked the doors and opened them revealing the mats he tediously cleans once a month. He tossed the bag down and made sure to open all the doors revealing the dojo on all sides. He tied up his hair into a high ponytail then braided it to prevent it from being in his way. Removing his shoes and socks and placing them on the side he walked towards the middle of the mat and bowed facing the rising sun. In breathing rhythms he began his Tai Chi regime and concentrated on his basic practice while the sun rose into the sky.

After about an hour practice Zealos went and washed up in the private showers located in a small section off to the side of the temple. Thankfully he had brought his uniform and extra towels in this time. Once dressed and fully ready to go Zealos walked back to the front and began to close up the temple. Making sure all was locked and tightly secured he smiled and bowed. "I will return in the afternoon to train more and see to it that you are clean." He said turning on his heels. he adjusted the duffel bag and walked down the stairs to the parking lot. Once in the car he checked the time and adjusted his seat. "Hmmm I have enough time to head to Tully's and grab a drink then head to the office." he muttered to himself as he started the car and drove off to get some coffee.

[Zealos has left Aoi Ryu Temple and has gone to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com

Aoi Ryu Temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Kibō City :: City Park-
Jump to: