Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Welcom10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Lr_nav10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Lr_des11
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Promot10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Suppor10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Partne10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Unit_n10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Blank_10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Rogue_10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Fighte10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Sacrif10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Rp_wea10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Weathe10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Academ10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Fight_10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Club_v10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Fortun10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Tori_n10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Rp_nav10
Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) End_na10

Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Bakery-school-interior-with-5-baking-islands-and-small-bakery-shop-1

Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) E711c33f

This is the bakery where Isas works. It is owned by one of Isas' older friends. It is open 24 hours a day and open all week. Isas often works in the kitchen but sometimes helps with customers.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 10:22 pm

Isas sighed as the lady went on and on about a cake she wanted for her son. He smiled none the less and wrote down the directions. Once the women was done he nodded. "Okay Miss, so you wanted vanilla seven layer cake. You want chocolate icing with small chocolate covered strawberries on the edge of each layer. You want to look sorta like a wedding cake also. And you want his name written on top in the center?" He asked and received a nod from the now silent lady.

"Okay that comes to... $40.95." He said and the woman handed his the cash before leaving. He sighed and pinned the order up on a small board filled with other orders. Business was going great lately. He smiled and went to get a cake he had been working on all week. It was wedding cake that was to be made by the day after tomorrow. He smiled and pulled out two small figurines. A man and a woman and placed them on top of he cake. There it was now done and before schedule also. Isas placed he cake back before checking the time. It was break time. The guy grinned and called put that he was going on break before going into the dining room to sit and rest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:48 pm

Red was the first impression that one got as the male passed by. The second was of immense energy. The male swished along down the street, whistling happily and disregarding how disruptive his behavior was being. The trench coat was buttoned from his neck to his hips. Flaring from there - seeing as how it was unfastened past that point - it was bold and eye-catching. He didn't mind in the least, since he didn't want his face to be remembered should he do something wrong. Ragged and loose blue jeans hung low on his hips without falling lower, and he wore an old worn-out pair of black Converse that barely made a whisper as he strolled along.

His stomach growled softly, but it was warning enough. The male winced slightly and ducked into the first bakery he found; it'd been too long since he'd eaten, but he couldn't remember when that time was to be sure. Bright blue eyes took in the interior of the building, very colorful and elegant. Zak gradually made his way over to the counter, his spiked blonde hair not moving at all from its crazy spikes. Everything on display looked delicious, but what really made his mouth water was what was behind the counter. His gaze drifted up and down the male as Zak licked his lips; strawberry blonde hair, small stature, and if he wasn't mistaken, the eyes were a violet-y color. He released a slow, seductive smile and purred in a surprisingly deep voice, "I'd like to place an order."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Just before Isas walked from behind the counter a voice stopped him. He looked at the person who had spoken a raised a eyebrow. He sighed and stepped up the cash register. He might as well take care of this person before break. Hopefully it wouldn’t take long. He forced a kind smile to appear on his face as he looked up at the other.

”Welcome to Cakes, Cookies, and More. How may I help you today? We have a large assortment of things to enjoy. Our special today is Strawberry Shortcake Surprise and our drink of the day is Peppermint Hot Chocolate.” He said still forcing the smile. He had said the words so many times today that he could recite them in his sleep. He studied the other as he waited for an answer. His violet orbs taking their time as they went. He had to admit the other was quite handsome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 11:24 pm

The male smirked at the observation. How odd to find such a tasty little morsel in a bakery; then again, he was also perfectly suited to be there at the same time. He licked his lips slowly and winked at the boy behind the counter. "Is the strawberry shortcake as delicious as you look? I'll take the peppermint hot chocolate for sure, and your favorite sweet," Zak grinned at the male. He knew it wasn't the smoothest, but his Japanese still wasn't perfect, so subtlety was out of the question. He rested a hip against the counter and slipped a hand into his blue jeans' front pocket, the other rested on the surface near his leg - for support. His bright blue eyes seemed to devour the other as he waited for a response. He continued to smile seductively, silently praying his stomach wouldn't betray him to this stranger. Zak doubted the male was interested, but he couldn't help flirt regardless.

I want a taste of him, just a little nibble. I know I should behave, but where's the fun in that? His eyes sparkled with mischief at that thought. What would it be? Would today be fun, or would he go back to the hotel alone and bored? Either way, at least he'd have gotten something to eat, and a chance to chat up a pretty boy in the process. Zak nearly shrugged, but he wanted to see what the other male would do first.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 pm

Isas had to resist the urge to snort at the man’s words. Was that the best he got? He had old men hit on him with better things. He smirked and leaned over the counter. He gave his most charming smile. He would show the other that you had to do better then that to impress him. ”Excuse me but if that’s all you can come up with then you should just give up now. I may look easy but I am far from it.” He said and the smirk came back. “Now what did you want? A Mint Hot Chocolate and my favorite sweet? Well my favorite sweet would be chocolate chip cookies. So how many would you like?” He asked ringing up the drink.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:03 pm

He frowned and crossed his eyes. The other was speaking too quickly for him to catch all of it. "I'm sorry, my Japanese isn't too good. Would you mind speaking more slowly?" Zak shrugged one shoulder and leaned in. He'd caught the bit about food, since that was the most important part of any language in his opinion. Chocolate chip cookies did sound good, especially with Mint Hot Chocolate; the male grinned and nodded, "That sounds good, I'll take seven cookies to go with the hot chocolate." He leaned back until he was almost falling off the counter. His ears must be tricking him, did the boy say he was easy? Surely not, surely he couldn't get that lucky. He eyed the male covertly out of the corner of his eye; he definitely didn't act easy to get, but he still looked scrumptious. The red trench coat touched the floor as Zak leaned far enough back for it to do so before standing up again. He didn't lean on the counter this time. He kept smiling as he changed tactics. "How about just joining me for a snack in that case? I don't know anyone here and I'm bored." The male added just enough boredom to his voice to be convincing; it wasn't hard, he really was bored. He'd come with Genji to visit family during their vacation, but he'd gotten sick of his room mate - and the boy's family - and gotten a hotel room in town. Unfortunately, he didn't know enough Japanese to get to the really fun places. He quirked an eyebrow at the treat behind the counter; what harm could a little diversion cause either of them, really?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Isas snorted at the other words. So he was a foreigner? That would explain his looks. He smirked as he rang up the rest of the order. ”One Mint Hot Chocolate and seven chocolate cookies coming right up.” He said as he went to make the Mint Hot Chocolate and grab the cookies. He took his time as he prepared the hot drink. He always wanted the things he made to be perfect. Once done he grabbed the cookies from the display case. He put them in a small bag with decorations all over it. Once done he returned to the counter and put the order down. ”I guess I can. Better then sitting alone during break anyway.” He said. ”That comes up to $14.04.” He added as he looked at the other. Isas sighed under his breath as he shifted from foot to foot. He wanted to sit down due to the fact his feet were really starting to hurt now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Zak watched the scrumpious male as he grabbed cookies and made the hot chocolate; he nearly licked his lips in anticipation, but managed to restrain that habit. The blonde was fairly drooling when he handed over the money; grinning broadly because he'd managed to convince the other to eat with him. It was surprising, considering, but he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. Clear blue eyes noted the slight movement that the boy's body made, likely shifting from foot to foot. Of course he's probably been on his feet all day! I just hope that's not the only reason he decided to eat with me. The male grabbed the bag and hot chocolate, tilting his head with a half-smile. "Come on, let's take a seat." He waited for the treat to come out from behind the counter before strolling over to a table and pulling out a chair for his seemingly reluctant companion. He normally would have waited for the boy to sit before going around to the other side of the table, but Zak figured that particular tact might be taken for something else. Still, he waited until the other male was seated before sitting. He drew a cookie out of the bag and offered it to the delicacy across from him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:56 pm

Isas took the money and placed it in the register. Violet orbs closed as he released a relieved sigh. Finally he would be able to sit down after such a long day. Plus for some reason this foreigner interested him. There was something about him. Isas just couldn’t put his finger on it though. He pondered this as he walked around the counter. His feet ached with each step but he pushed on. He would only be standing for a few more moments then he could feel the sweet bliss of sitting. Plus he would be able to eat some cookies. He wondered what the blonde was like. Isas had this odd feeling like he knew the other even though he was positive that he had never met the attractive (not that he would admit this) man in his life. He was good at remembering faces and he didn’t remember the man. He rubbed his head as he tried to figure out why the man was so familiar. It made him mad that he couldn’t figure it out. When they reached the table the man had pulled out a seat for him. He raised a eyebrow at this but sat down none the less. When offered a cookie he took it and took a bite. A satisfied smile appeared as he hate the cookie with a blissful expression.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Zak nibbled on a second cookie and pondered his companion's face. He didn't try to hide the observation, half-smiling to himself. The male really did like chocolate chip cookies, it seemed. Then he had made the right decision in getting them. He sipped his hot chocoalte, the mint in it adding depth, but it was too sickeningly sweet, even if he did love sweets. He waited until he was sure he didn't have food stuck anywhere in his mouth before speaking, "My name is Zak, and yours?" The blonde figured that he might as well know the treat's name, just so he wouldn't "accidentally" call him something stupid, like the words he used thinking about the male. Those violet eyes were intriguing to say the least, and he found himself staring into them. Surely violet eyes were reserved for fiction? "Your eyes are lovely, are they contacts?" He smiled in a purely friendly way; it wouldn't be good if his only diversion decided to get up, but Zak bet that watching him walk away would be a treat in and of itself. He mentally shook himself; fantasies about that cute ass would have to stop if he was going to be able to talk to this man. Boy? No, he was no minor.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 pm

Isas became lost in his own little world as he enjoyed his cookie. It tasted so delicious. He couldn’t help but lost in bliss. Something shocked him out of his absentmindedness. He hadn’t noticed it before but it was definitely noticeable now. A thin string that led him to his Fighter was obviously connected to the man sitting across from him. Was that where the feeling of familiarity came from? The obvious fact that this man was his other half? It wasn’t possible. He shook his head slightly and stood up abruptly. ”It’s not possible. No… You can’t be. Not some foreigner who randomly hit on me.” He muttered. No he was just imagining things. That strand didn’t lead to him. It led to someone else. It just happened to go past him. Yea that was it. ”Sorry about that. I thought I saw someone I knew. My name is Isas and this is my natural eye color.” He said taking deep breaths in hopes of calming down quickly. He didn’t want the other to realize his panic. It would not be good it the other thought something was up.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Zak watched with his brows furrowed in concern as the delicious young man stood up; the treat was acting upset, but it was like he was hiding it or it was only mild. He decided it didn't conern him, but he caught the word "foreigner." It bothered him a little, but his companion sat back down and spoke to him, like they were having a normal conversation still. So the male's name was Isas? It was easy to say, and it had a very pleasing sound. "Natural? No way; that is," he paused, "cool. They are very striking." And only add to your appeal, like sprinkles on a cupcake. He smiled softly and popped the last bite of his cookie in his mouth. He chewed and swalled, washing it down with some of the hot chocolate. It was still sickeningly sweet, but it was better than nothing. His cellphone rang, the ringtone signaling it was his roommate. "Hey man, this has been fun, but I'm going to have to cut it short," Zak stood up and stretched, snatching up his third cookie. "Thanks for keeping me company; I'll be back for more cookies. They're the best I've had in years. So, see you around, Isas." He picked up the cup and answered the phone, waving the cookie at the male as he swaggered to the door, red trenchcoat swirling around his ankles.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Isas watched the other carefully. Studying his expressions and movements to see if he knew about their connection. He was sad to admit but he would have to keep an eye on this man. He refused to lose his Fighter just because he was a foreigner and he seemed like the type to hit on anything with legs. His eye twitched at the last thought. He felt possessive over the other for some unknown reason. He nodded at the other’s words. Wait.. When had he began to accept the fact that the other was his Fighter? What happened to trying to deny it? He sighed. It was obvious. Not even he could lie to himself. Something he was rather good at. ”Thanks… I guess.” He said and shifted in his seat as his eyes focused on the thread that connected them. He was surprised when a phone rang. He watched the man other answer it and he frowned when he heard that he had to go. ”Wait! Don’t you know?” he asked as the man went through the door. He stood up as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:03 pm

Zak heard the treat call out, and turned around as the door closed in his face. He stared through the door at Isas as he spoke."Hey can I call you back? Thanks. Yeah, yeah, I won't forget again," the man closed the phone with a snap and rubbed an eye; now he was seeing things, too? There was some sort of spiderweb string or something that went right through the door and connected to the treat. "Don't I know what?" He muttered to himself as he pushed the door back open. He had either just made the worst mistake of his life or the best decision ever, and the blonde was well aware that this could go either way. Still, though, for the first time in years, he hadn't felt lost or nervous around another person, and that alone was cause for him to give the male as much of his time as he needed. "Did you say something?" he asked out loud in a voice as close to normal as he could manage, wondering just what the man had meant, but making it sound like he hadn't heard the words, just the voice. He might have felt comfortable enough to be himself without forcing it, but that didn't mean he was just going to trust he male completely.

Last edited by firefly on Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:51 pm

Isas watched nervously as the other turned around and closed the phoine. He took a deep breath and shifted from one to foot to the other. He knew people were looking at him but he could do nothing but stare at Zak. He bit his lip when he was asked if he had said anything. How could the other not hear him? He had said it rather loudly. He looked down and dug his nails in his palm before turning around and going back the counter. If the other didn’t know then it was useless. He didn’t know how to explain the concept. He quickly relieved the current worker of a register and began working. If Zak really wanted to know then he could wait till Isas was off work. He concentrated on his job and ignored everything else. He just fell into the flow of the work.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 9:53 pm

Zak watched the other closely; something was off in his reaction. Not only did he not answer the male's question, but now he was flat out ignoring him! Well, Zak knew that game and just how to fix it, too. No one said he had to leave the grounds, and he was just betting the little treat would notice if he hung around. He polished off his cookie as he watched the male work, sipping of the too-sweet hot chocolate occasionally. I need a smoke. He spun on his heel, the bright red trench coat swirling about him dramatically; he felt eyes on him , but didn't turn to look. Just the reaction he'd wanted when he'd done it. The blonde leaned against the outer glass where he'd be able to see Isas. He pulled a pack of Kools, drew one from the pack, and put the rest back. He brought it to his lips and lit it, staring at the red glowing reflection in the glass, and the little treat just beyond it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 am

Isas knew the other was still there. He could feel it. He didn’t watch him though. He worked instead, serving customer after customer. The café picked up and he soon became swamped with work. He rattled of orders in a loud voice without even leaving the register. He couldn’t or there would be complaints. He didn’t remember the last time it had been this busy. In fact he was so busy, he didn’t notice that the other walked out till he looked outside and saw him smoking. He chuckled softly before smiling at the next customer. He liked that the other was curious. He obviously was curious enough to stay and see what Isas was talking about. Once it was time for his shift to end which was about an hour or two later. He clocked out and walked outside and stretched. He looked around for Zak idly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:02 pm

He'd been standing there, staring intensely at the male behind the counter as he worked. The blonde had smiled to himself when the other finally noticed him, but he felt shot down when he was ignored after that, and the treat smiled at the customers. Did he flirt with everyone or was he being nice? Zak didn't want to think of himself as being jealously possessive of a stranger, but somehow he knew that Isas wouldn't be a stranger for long. He stretched and rested against the glass, his eyes never coming off of the other male. The man lost track of how long he stood there, practically entranced by the other's unconscious grace. He cussed a blue streak when he lit his second cigarette from the wrong end and burned himself before realizing his mistake. The blonde was still muttering darkly to himself about being a fool when Isas came out of the bakery. He watched him stretch, and was suddenly reminded of why he'd decided to stick around like a fool or stalker. "Over here," he waved slightly to catch Isas's eye before walking toward him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:57 am

Isas looked over at Zak and gave a nervous smile. It suddenly hit him that this man was who he would be connected to for the rest of his life. While he was estatic it was at least a male and a good looking one at that. He still felt like this was all a joke. That it was dream. A fantastic and wonderful dream that he would wake up from in a few minutes. He prayed to every god he knew that it was real. He didn't know why but the thought of having someone else being his Fighter terrified him beyond belief. Maybe it was because he was so used to not having one. Not knowing what it was like; that when he did find the right person, he wouldn't be able to hang on to them. He was terrified they would leave him; go to someone better, smarter, and good looking. He looked down at the ground and breathed deeply. He wanted to say something but couldn't find the words to express how he felt. The feelings were a mixture of happiness, nervousness, fear, and anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:26 pm

The blonde stopped an arm's length from the other male. He reached out a hand, not asking if the other was okay or anything else. It was simply a hand, to be shaken, held, or slapped away. He didn't know what was up with this man, or why he couldn't help but want to help him. Protect him. He couldn't figure out why Isas was acting so strangely; for all Zak knew, this was how he always acted. That didn't sit right; somehow, he knew this wasn't normal behavior for the treat. He stood there in silence for what seemed like an eternity yet passed too quickly. In this eternal moment it was just the two of them, and inside, it clicked. He didn't have the words or knowledge to explain what it was, but he had to stay with Isas. He belonged here, with him - to him. The blonde didn't move, barely dared breathe as he waited to see what the other male would do. Would he be rejected, or would this unspoken bond be accepted? That's what he had been seeing: a spider's web thin string that represented their bond. That led to the question of just what that bond was, but Zak knew that'd be answered when it could be. He half-smiled at his own musings as he stared at the blonde, the entire look seeming entranced and friendly at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)   Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cakes, Cookies, and More (Closed)
Page 1 of 1