Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Welcom10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Lr_des11
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Promot10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Suppor10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Partne10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Unit_n10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Blank_10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Rogue_10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Fighte10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Sacrif10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Weathe10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Academ10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Fight_10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Club_v10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Fortun10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Tori_n10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 End_na10

Shopping? (Ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm

"Not necessarily girly, more like classy. Girly girl is okay, I just don't dress that way often."
Fashion design huh? At least shes got a head start, what all with the sewing. That's a good thing, sewing its useful. I looked at my arms, then back to Die, she likes shopping; were gonna have a lot of bags to take home. I mentally shook my head. Its fine though, I need the clothes shes having fun. Carrying a few bags wont kill anyone.
"We will make this a true shopping spree then."
The pile in my arms was growing, the store was air-conditioned so there was a nice cool breeze.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:32 pm

"That's about what I thought. I'll go ring those up while you look through the dresses. I'll snag some skirts on my way, so feel free to take your time." The young girl started taking items off the pile and putting them on her own arm. It was hard for her to believe that clothes could get so heavy, but she strained to avoid showing any physical weakness. She grinned at the girl, "How do you have a true shopping spree?" She piled on the last items and waited for an answer before heading off to purchase and bag the clothes.

Her ears were perked, and her tail was waving about madly, giving vent to her excitement as she imagined them skipping through the mall and clothes and goodies magically appearing in bags that waiters and maids carried. She giggled a little at the image and tried to picture how it would actually be. She couldn't help the playful grin that spread across her face.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:41 pm

"Shop till we drop, or run out of money,"
I smiled at her, and helped her pile the clothes in her arm. Die's tail lashed about wildly, every few seconds my eyes would avert to look at it. Though as I handed her the last piece of clothing I turned to look at the rack of dresses. Noticing a lavender colored dress I moved to take a closer look at it. After a few minutes I turned to see how Die was doing, just to see if she was alright before going back too browsing the dresses.
I hoped that she wouldnt have me out shopping till I dropped, though I did enjoy going through the mall. I just found shopping for hours on hours very boring.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:29 pm

She paid for the clothes and sighed softly to herself. This was going to be pretty expensive, but it needed to be done. She returned to Dice's side with the bags - all six of them! "Anything catch your eye?" She grinned at the girl, "There are other stores to explore, since we still need to get you other essentials."

She caught sight of a lavender colored dress and let out a small giggle. It looked like it'd be just perfect for Ice. "Why don't you try that one on?" she asked, gesturing to it. She judged the neckline that hit on the middle of her shoulders and rested just under her collar bone would suit the girl's figure while maintaining some class.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I eyed the six bags.
"You know I have money to pay for all that...Ill try this dress on and then we can go look in a different store."
I pulled the dress off of the rack and moved to a dressing room. I changed quickly and shyly stepped out for Die to see. I turned in a circle slowly for her to see before going back to the stall and changing into my normal clothes. It was okay but I doubted I would need a dress for anything.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 5:02 pm

She just smiled at her companion, "I wanted to buy them for you." The girl bit her lip in anticipation when Dice went to try on the dress. Her breath caught in her chest and she started blushing as thoughts jumbled together in her head. Ice was simply stunning in the gown. She frowned when Dice went to change back. "I just have to get that for her, but Ice'll need one for other events and such," her voice trailed off when she saw the girl walk back out.

"Okay, just need to pay for it, and on to the next store. I think one other dress, then shoes and what ever else." Die was practically giddy as she skipped off to pay for the dress and stuff it in one of her bags. The young girl waltzed back over to Dice and grinned mischievously at her; on to the next store indeed! She managed to hook one of Dice's arms with her own at the elbow and set off, not worried in the least that the taller girl could keep up, or even mind being dragged all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:20 pm

“Thank you for buying them.”

It occurred to me that I might need a lot of patience, since I didn’t want to fight with Die. But she really didn’t have to spend so much when I had more than enough money to cover the costs. I let her intertwine our arms and kept pace with her easily. I had a pair of sneakers in my bag they were new so I wouldn’t need those. A pair of boots would be nice, and another pair of heels. Really not much else, just shampoo and conditioner that was basically it. Well maybe a few more but it’s not like I needed a lot.
She was moving at a fast paced walk, obviously excited, and I felt the corners of my eyes crunching like they do when one smiles broadly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:51 pm

The girl turned to her companion and saw her smiling. So this had been a good idea! She giggled to herself and moved them to another clothing store, one offering a wide selection of shoes as well as outfits and dresses. She'd had her eye on one of their pairs of sneakers for a while, so Die knew they'd find something for Dice here.

The walls were dedicated to all the different shoes in stock, the floor for the dresses, suits, shirts, pants, and skirts. The interior colors were cool and polished neutral tones. The employees weren't "professional," but they weren't the crazy looking freaks in Spencers and Hot Topic, either. It was obvious that the theory behind everything was to relax the customer, and it was normally very effective. "So, what do we still need that we can get here?" Die asked, as they stepped into the store itseslf.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:30 pm

"Boots and a pair of high heels."

I moved past Kitten and to the rack holding boots, picking a pair of mid calf high black boots. They were suede. The heel was not very big so it would be safe to comfortably run in them, or stand for very long periods of time. Picking up a box of my size I moved to another viewing the shelves upon shelves of high heels. Though I was wearing a pair of 'clogs' as I called them, really platform sandals. I wanted something stylish. I turned to Die, my expression was one of uncertainty. Where to start?

"I need a pair of heels, but I would like something that would go well with just about all of my clothes?"

I moved the box holding the boots from one side of my hip to the other.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:06 pm

The girl puckered her lips in thought. This was going to be a challenge. She smiled at Dice, "To match all of your clothes? Can't be done. We can, however, find a pair to match the majority. Black is generally considered neutral, same with closed toe. Standard pumps with a shorter heel would be a good idea, I think." She grabbed one of the displays as she spoke; the heel was too tall for her taste - for such a tall person anyway! She showed the various points to her companion, putting the shoe back when she spoke of the heel.

Die looked around for a moment; she spotted the perfect shoe, but it was white. She ran over to grab it and take it up to the counter, asking if they had it in black. She waited calmly while her tail flicked back and forth in excitement; the woman returned with a sample size, and the girl took it back to Ice. "This is about what I was talking about," she displayed it proudly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

I stood at the counter watching Die as she went about looking at shoes and spoke with the cashier. Eyeing the shoe I nodded my head slowly.
“Okay. So how many shoes, do you think we will be buying today? What other colors will we be buying?”
Die’s eyes were twinkling if I hadn’t already known that she enjoyed shopping I would be worried she was up to mischief her tail swished behind her, almost lazily. If they turned off the lights would she glow? I blinked a few times and looked at some open toed pumps, short heel well almost nonexistent.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:20 pm

She looked over at her companion with a long-suffering expression. "You did say that you only wanted boots and a pair of heels to go with all your clothes. I suppose we could get another pair of shoes if you'd like," the girl grinned cheekily at Dice. She noticed the other girl eying a pair of open-toed heels that were nearly flats. They'd go well with most of her clothes, too. She shrugged to herself; if they stayed here all day, Die might go mad, but it might be well worth it. She flounced back to the counter to demand the mate to the shoe she was holding, for them to be boxed, and paid the cost for them herself.

The young girl skipped happily back over to the white haired girl, heedless of her high heels. She giggled as she tucked the box under her arm with the bags and waited for Ice to make up her mind.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:06 pm

My eyes drifted to Die as she spoke. She was right I didn't need any shoes, and we didn't need much more bags to carry. I made sure the boots were paid for, and took a few bags from Kitten. We walked out of the store and into another. I grabbed deodorant, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, and a few more hair bands. I quickly paid for them and then turned to my partner.

"I got everything I need. Do we need to pick up groceries?"

Though food was the furthest thought from me. But surely she would need to get more food sometime.

"Is there anything else we might need? Or would you like to head home and come shopping another time?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

A child's face scanned the crowd thoughtfully. Her dark gray eyes were distant when she turned back to her companion. "Well, there's not really much in the house. We'll have to go grocery shopping day after tomorrow; I don't eat often, so what I've got would last me weeks, but now that there's two people in the house, I'm sure it won't last nearly as long. It can wait for now, though. I want to get you home and settled in," the girl smiled up at Dice. She didn't want to mention that she was getting really uncomfortable. She was hardly ever around so many people for so long, even at school.

The back of her neck was crawling and tingling, as if Die was being watched. The young girl wanted to close her eyes and hide behind something, but at the same time, she didn't want her companion to notice her discomfort. When Ice wasn't looking, Die pinched herself and shook her head to clear her thoughts; she needed to focus on the girl beside her rather than on her own feelings. It still made no real sense to her why this girl was becoming an important person to her so quickly; in the course of one day they'd gone from total strangers to room mates, to friends - and even the odd protective thought on her part. Confused and curious were definitely two words that fit her state of mind whenever she looked at this puzzle she was connected to and part of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 2:02 am

The impassive face showed no emotion as usual, but her eyes turned to her companion. As Dice moved she gently swung her arms the bags held in each hand swinging about. It was warm, a little too warm for the black jacket she wore, but she paid no heed. Her skirt lightly brushed the tops of her knees as she picked up her feet, little clicking noises announced every step she made. Her long hair didn't tangle or cling to her clothes, but her bangs brushed the tips of her eyelashes.

"Lead the way."

Her voice was soft but cold reminding one of a winter chill, refreshing. Her thoughts drifted to wanting to kick off her sandals and walk barefoot. Too relax, maybe even throw on pajama pants. After all shopping always left her tired, but elated and calm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 10:45 pm

Her mind went blank, "Uh, um, okay." The girl looked around, but didn't see anything that looked familiar. This was why she didn't like crowds; every thought flew right out of her head, and she had trouble finding her mental footing. Finally, after what seemed like hours to her, Die recognized a shop they'd passed on the way in. She turned on her heel and strode confidently toward the store. Slowly, she recovered herself, and glanced up at her companion out of the corner of her eye. The white haired girl gave nothing away, which made the young girl nervous. She smiled bravely until they were out of the mall entirely.

"Are you okay? We can take a rest before the hike up to the house, if you want," her soft voice offered. She didn't want to take the time to stop, but she had to think of more than just herself now. The house wouldn't be that hard of a walk under normal conditions, but it'd been a tiring day, and they were weighed down by the bags.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:32 pm

I moved at the side of my companion, my eyes growing soft when I look to her to let her know its alright. Briefly I wondered if she was lost or if she was just nervous but she started moving towards the exit so I figured it was my imagination. When she asked if I would like to sit and rest I was taken aback. I shook my head.
“I don’t need a rest but do you?”
I stepped closer to Die holding out a hand.
“I can take a few more bags too, your carrying quite a bit.”
It was still warm out, sunny. I smiled and lifted my face so I could soak up the sun for a few seconds. I looked back to Die waiting for her answer calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:02 pm

The girl smiled up at her companion, "Not a bit. I'm perfectly balanced and more than able to make the walk. I should probably warn you that We're near the amusement park," she nodded solemnly at the girl before starting off, fighting the urge to skip. It'd been a long day, and she didn't need to waste energy doing such a silly thing. The bags rustled together as she made her way down the streets. She kept turning her head to look at Dice, making sure the girl was still there. It was odd seeing all that white hair on such a young person. Then again, she probably wouldn't have caught my interest if she didn't have it. And it certainly helps keeping track of her!

The child-like teen hummed under her breath while she strolled along. The streets weren't busy, but they weren't empty either. She wondered what all those strangers saw when they looked at the two of them. She tossed the thought away; it wasn't right to follow that path, and well she knew it. It was enough that the girl was some company and a friend, no matter how their relationship appeared to others. She motioned Ice over to the side and pointed at the stairs. "Going up one floor. Oh, maybe I better get my keys out while I'm thinking about it!"

[Die has left the Mall and gone Home]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm

As we left the mall I easily matched my pace to Die’s keeping her in sight. I nodded to her every time she looked back to make sure I was near. Though at the same time I was keeping track of my surroundings so I could visit the mall at a later time, and see where the nearest grocery store was. The bags swayed at my sides, and Die’s curls bounced with her steps. I could feel my ponytail sit heavily between my shoulder blades. Not that I minded it was a comfortable weight. I looked at Kitten as she spoke, keys would be a good idea…
The soft clicks of our shoes died as we stopped, though the streets weren’t crowded neither did it seem abandoned. I watched Kitten carefully in case she needed help to get her keys.

[Dice has left the mall and gone to Die's Home. ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping? (Ended)   Shopping? (Ended) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping? (Ended)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2