Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Welcom10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Lr_des11
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Promot10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Suppor10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Partne10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Unit_n10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Blank_10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Rogue_10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Fighte10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Sacrif10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Weathe10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Academ10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Fight_10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Club_v10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Fortun10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Tori_n10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 End_na10

Easily Distracted (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 pm

He saw he wince and he sighed. It wasn't like he was trying to be hard on her or anything but he understood the meaning of friends. Not the crap he was tied to when it came to the part of society he was placed into. Once she said she would write an apology he smiled and agreed, "Oh wait here Cho-chan" Valshetrotted over to the bbq stand as he fished in his wallet for the receipt to see if his food was ready yet. Once he found the crumpled paper he handed it to the clerk who in tern gave him his box. "oh can I get a plate and another fork? Thanks." He smiled as he joined Die once again in front of the exit. "Well if you are going to play hookie mind if you join me for dinner then?" he smiled as he held up the carry out and 2 forks.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Her smile brightened, if that were even possible, when he called her Cho-chan. She waited off to the side, out of the flow of traffic onto and off of the ferris wheel. She quickly lost sight of the purple hair in the crowd, butshe stayed put, trusting him to return. She watched the people milling about, wondering about their stories and why they ignored each other so completely. Eventually, the young girl spotted a familiar head of hair bobbing through the throng, then the face of her companion. The child grinned at him as he approached and offered dinner. "Playing hookie and enjoying dinner with a gentleman; this has to be my lucky week," she said teasingly, laughing and nodding. "Where shall we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:31 pm

"Let's see..." Valshe said as he looked around their current location. He didn't want to eat in the crowded area by the other BBQ pit. Looking to his left he didn't want to sit by drunks either. Scanning over the the left he spotted a free bench by the games. "This way Cho-chan" He said taking her hand. He didn't want to be responsible for losing her in this crowded area. Anybody gets snatched up nowadays. Just as they made it to the bench he let her sit first and he sat across from her. pulling out her plate and fork first then holding onto them so they don't fly away. "Alright Cho-chan. There are ribs, chicken, black beans, colesaw, and spanish rice. What would you like on your plate?" Valshe asked as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:24 pm

The young girl couldn't help grinning brightly as her hand was taken, and she was led to a free bench. She was grateful for the hand as they wove through the crowd; she could have easily gotten lost or distracted. She never thought about being snatched; it was as foreign a concept to her as romance. When they reached the bench, he let go of her hand and waited until she was seated to sit down. She watched him and listened to the list, her face revealing what she did and didn't want long before she spoke the words. "I'd like some of everything but the beans, if it's not too much trouble, Mr. Vash." She might not have looked like it, but this little fashionista could put away food like nobody's business. She offered to help, not wanting to be a hassle. Her ears were perked up, but her tail was calm; she was happy without being hyper. A true miracle that was. She almost wished that the day could last forever, but then she thought back to Dice and knew she couldn't ask for more time away from the other girl.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Valshe grabbed a plate and added a healthy portion of each except the beans just like she asked. "Here you are Cho-chan." He placed the plate down in front of her and handed her plenty of napkins. He also place the fork right on her dish and smiled as he looked around. "No that we have food what is it that you would like to drink actually? That was something I forgot to get." He said as he sighed. He moved the lavender hair from his eyes as he searched for a place with a short line just to get their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:42 pm

She smiled at him as he looked around. The male looked a little tired, maybe frustrated; Dié just couldn't stand it, so she spoke up. "It doesn't really matter to me, Mr. Vash. If you tell me what you want on your plate, I could fix it for you while you get the drinks. Or I can go get the drinks, since you got the food." Either way, she was intent on helping somehow, and the child's voice held a stubborn edge to it to let him know that. Dié wasn't of a stubborn nature, but when she set her mind on doing something, she did it. The young girl even stood up after making her offer, either to run to a line or to reach the food to make his plate - it really didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Valshe chuckled a bit as he handed her the money for the drinks. "Alright Cho-chan. I will let you decide on the fate of our drinks alright?" He said as he sat back down and dug out his wallet. He was unsure what she was going to get so he made sure to give her an ample amount of cash to cover both drinks. "Oh and if you see something you would like for dessert or a snack please go right ahead and buy it. It doesn't matter what it is either." He smiled as he decided to wait on eating until she returned.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:48 am

The young girl grinned up at him, but nodded almost solemnly when he gave her the money to buy drinks. She listened to him, but decided ahead of time to just get something like bottled water if she could. It was the most neutral of all drinks, of course. She skipped off, her hand a fist around the money, but her ears were perked and her tail was swishing happily. She got into the shortest line, and was back at the table in a few minutes. She set the bottles down and handed him his change. "I didn't see any desserts in the line I was in Mr. Vash," she explained. She scooted one bottle to her plate and the other to his. Now they could eat.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 am

Vash sat and waited as he looked at the time on his phone. It wasn't important except that he needed to pick up the documents he had over there and bring them home. He really didn't feel like spending another day at the office working on stuff in the lounge area. Sitting out there in the summer is nice and relaxing but he knew he would never get everything done if he did that. The more he thought about it the more upset he was becoming about his family situation. His father was in town and was more than likely going to be an ass for sure. He sighed until a bottle of water was pushed closer to his plate. Vash looked up and smiled at her as he took his change. "Thank you Cho-chan. It is alright maybe we can pick up some cotton candy as I walk you home or something." he said as he began eatting his BBQ.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 am

She tilted her head to one side, "Is everything okay, Mr. Vash?" She just wanted to help; if she could make him smile again, that would be good. He just seemed like he didn't smile enough. "You don't have to do that. You've given me a great day; thank you." She continued to eat, then thought of something. "I have ice cream at home we can have. It can be a thank you bowl, so it really won't count." She giggled at the thought, then sobered, "but you don't have to walk me home or anything Mr. Vash; I only look 12. I'm really 15, and I live really close by, so nothing will happen." Just like always, she silently added to herself. The BBQ was better than she'd expected, and she was enjoying herself immensely. The rice wasn't half-bad either, in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:53 pm

As Vash looked up she had her head tilted and like all kids had a bit of a worried look on her pretty face. Vash quickly gathered himself and shook his head no. "Nono, nothings wrong Cho-chan. Now eat before it gets cold. Don't want good food to go to waste now do we?" He asked smiling at her as he ate some of his rice and more ribs. This place had the best ribs so far to date. He watched as she began to eat and smiled as he took a sip of water. "I don't get out much so you caught me in a good mood and at the right time Cho-chan" He offered one of his best smiles as he ate some more. The sun had set and the nightlights were all aglow. The theme park looked so awesome during these hours and since it was still hot the fireworks were going to be spectacular. "Alright then after the fireworks I will join you for a bowl of ice cream before I head home. Sound like a fair deal?" He asked as he continued to eat some of his rice but the back of his mind had one person there. The one who annoyed him to kno end was sure to be around the estate when he got there....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 6:27 pm

She was thoughtful; she'd seen the fireworks from her balcony, but never here. She'd never stayed long enough. But Dice is waiting for me. And she could probably guess that he had someone waiting on him too, which would explain the sigh that had prompted her question. It was important that she become more responsible, but still, Fireworks. It didn't make it right, but it made it too tempting to refuse. "Only as long as I'm not taking you way from something you should be doing, Mr. Vash. The offer will stand if you have to leave soon." She smiled at him before she went back to eating. She ate surprisingly fast; her food was normally gone long before anyone expected - it was half gone already. It was definitely good, though, so she was enjoying herself immensely.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:02 am

Her face was so serious and for a person her age all she needed right now was happy thoughts. Even for himself he was going to put his game face once he gets home but for now he was going to enjoy his time out for now. He smiled as the tiki torches around the eating area were lit up and the light danced across her face. "Seems like you are deep in thought over there Cho-chan" Valshe smiled as he drank his water she brought for them earlier. The young lady sighed as Valshe placed his bottle down and he looked at her curiously. "Seeing as I have nothing besides paperwork to do later on tonight I am free to do what you wish." He said with a smile as he closed his box of food. He looked at his phone real fast and smiled. "Well we have plenty of time to catch some shows and watch the fireworks if you wish." He said as he placed his phone back into his pocket. "So what would you like to do Cho-chan?" he asked trying to get her to smile and be happy again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:47 pm

She bolted the last of her food and took a sip of water before grinning at him, all seriousness apparently forgotten. She hadn't meant to ruin his mood, not after he'd been so nice to her. "I can't stay out too late. I have lots to do tomorrow," she playfully mock-whispered, only half-serious. Then she brightened once more, "What shows?" Her curiosity was aroused, and her tail flicked in a ticking motion like a pendulum in response. She leaned forward, the full intensity of her child-like eyes focused on him, though there was no evidence of what she hid inside. The young woman hadn't reached the bouncing-with-excitement stage yet, but anyone looking could tell that she was excited.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:29 pm

She stated that she couldn't be out too late and Valshe sort of figured that one out from the start. Once the word shows entered into her mind she gave the child look of excitement with the big kitten eyes of curiosity. It was .....absorbing to say the least as if he would drown if she came any closer. "Uhh..." He turned to the right to clear his throat before looking back at her once again. Smiling again he stated, "Well it is a show called Cique du Soleil. They came back this year with a whole new tour. Maybe we should go check it out. After we finish eating of course." He winked as he finished his water bottle. Deep down he is glad to have this breather away from work and pests. She seemed to be his calm spot.

Cirque Du Soleil: Totem
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Her ears were perked so high and forward that it appeared painful, and her eyes widened gleefully. The pendulum motion of her tail sped up until it looked like she'd wind up hitting herself with it. The dark gray-blue of her eyes was deeper in the torch light, more like a stormy lake than anything. She stood and rested her hands on the table in front of her to maintain her balance as the young girl leaned forward as if she wanted to leap over the table and hug her companion. "Oh, Mr. Vash! Can we please go see it? Let's clean up and go; we'll have to hurry if we want good seats." The young girl started to pick up their plates after tossing her water bottle in her bag to finish later, but she stopped in mid-lift and turned to the male. The confusion that crossed her child-like face was priceless, but it disappeared as she asked, "What are the good seats, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Vash looked at the girl's excited expression. If she was an actress she would have sure won an oscar for the greatest expressions of all time. If such a thing existed anyways. Ah the days he had his ears and tail but those are long gone and Vash just smiled happily. Oh the day he waltzed home without them. His old man was beyond seething at that point. "Yes we can go." He stated as he locked up his food and stood up. Since she was small he didn't want to lose her in the crowd as he took her hand and led her to the amphitheater where the show was being shown.

Moving like a eel through water with ease as he walked her over. "Good seat Cho-chan are those where you can be close enough to the stage but can see the entire performance. I will worry about the seating arrangement you worry about having fun alright?~" He winked at her as they moved through the crowd. Once they made it to the building it was easy to get inside. Valshe stood and looked around as he tried to pick a spot and soon spotted a good one in the middle. "Here we are. A good seat and right in the middle." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:50 pm

They finished cleaning up, and her excitement was fairly bubbling out of her. Dié had already forgotten any reluctance to stay out later that she might have had. The child-like girl watched the people around them as Vash once again led her by the hand through the crowd. There was something comforting about it, knowing that she wouldn't get lost. She listened intently when her companion explained what good seats were, nodding her agreement. She saw where he was looking when he said he'd found a good seat, and she didn't wait for him to say anything else. She might have been small, but when excited, her strength was incredible, and she was able to drag him by the hand to the seats he'd found. "Oh, Mr. Vash, this is perfect! How long before the show starts? What will we see? What's it like to sit here and watch the show? How long after the show are the fireworks?" She couldn't contain her questions - it was like standing in a river and yelling stop at the water. Her tail flicked around excitedly, leading her to holding it after hitting someone.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Once they sat down in the amphitheater Cho-chan was so full of questions. It actually made Valshe chuckle a bit due to her bubbly self. He looked at her and patted her head trying to get her to calm down. "You remind me of my younger self. The show will have announcements about when the show is set to start. So we listen for that until it is time for lights out then it will begin." He stated and as if right on cue the announcement was made that they had 5 minutes left. Valshe had managed to take a pamplet from the issuer in the front when they came in. "Here read that so you have an understanding about what they will do. The fireworks start at 10 tonight so I believe we have time even after the show if you wish to go on something." He said as he leaned back and relaxed. He was going to chill until it was time for the show. She may be very excited and it was going to take a lot of energy to get her to remain calm. But then again she may actually just sit there and have wide eyes the whole time the show was going on.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Dié knew she was being a nuisance, and she tried to calm down; she honestly did, but to her chagrin, she couldn't be still for more than a twenty seconds at a time. She had been timing herself, trying to force a calm she didn't feel. Thankfully Valshe was more patient and understanding than some of the other patrons, letting her wear herself out. She gratefully took the pamphlet from him after the five minute announcement and sat down, reading it while holding her tail to prevent swatting anyone else. She'd just settled down enough to give the other customers hope when the lights went down. Dié squeaked and cheered in Valshe's general direction, "Look, Mr. Vash! It's starting!" The child-like girl blushed a little in embarrassment when she realized how loud she had been, and resolutely focused her attention on the show. This lasted for all of five minutes before she was watching the crowd with more avid interest. It was amazing to her how all these people came to see this one show, and their reactions thrilled her; not because she'd done anything, but because she knew she wasn't alone in feeling the way she was. The young woman went back to quietly watching the show, her attention caught once more, her eyes wide as she watched, rapt.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Just as he thought she was like a kid in a toy store filled with all her favorites. Her eyes wide with excitement and her tail she managed to try to keep under control. To most guys this would be annoying, a turn off, a nuisance. To Valshe it was an interesting perk he had never truly witnessed in person before. Her excitement almost seem to make her skin glow and her jaws open wide. Vash really had to keep from chuckling at her but he couldn't help it as the lights dimmed and the show started. He turned to look at the stage and to his amazement the first act was fast pace and yet so graceful. It had been years since he had been to something like this. "Come on Vash. It will be fun." "Wow mommy look!" Vash's lavenders searched around as he tried to focus once more. An image of a woman whose eyes he couldn't see and a small child being him as a little boy. Has it been that long since I tried to enjoy myself? Tried to enjoy life even? he thought as he watched Cho-chan a bit more then returned his gaze back to the stage.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:28 pm

She didn't take her eyes off the show, barely daring to breathe; she really didn't want to miss a thing. She was quieter than she'd been all night, absorbed in the show as she was, but she couldn't keep still. The child-like girl fidgeted restlessly, not accustomed to sitting still in any situation. She didn't even realize she was doing it. Dié's face was alight with her feelings, her heart worn on her sleeve as always. This was turning out to be the best day, and she was going to make sure she remembered every detail so she could tell Dice about it when she got home. Maybe she could even convince the older girl to come back here with her some time. Maybe if she was clever about it, she could get Valshe to join them too. He didn't seem like he had a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:22 am

AFter a while the show ended and Valshe walked them outside into the night's gentle breeze. "Man that was pretty cool." He said stretching his arms to the sky but maintaining the food in his hand since he had left overs. Once his back had popped and his neck wasn't stiff anymore he smiled at her. "What would you like to do now Cho-chan?" He asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:21 am

All too soon, the show was over, and she gave a sigh that mixed content and a sort of frustration/sorrow that it was over. She followed Valshe out into the night air, trying to stay out of other patrons' ways and not hit anyone with her tail, but it was the most tense moment of the evening until she managed to break free from the crush. She looked up at him with her ears half-perked, but her tail was oddly still when she spoke. How much longer until the fireworks Mr. Vash? That'll tell me what we can do next."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Valshe made sure he held her hand through the rush of people trying to get out. People were pushing and shoving everyone in their way. "We are almost there Cho-chan. Hold on tight." He said as he finally led them out and away from the crowd. Valshe laughed as he found it funny. "Wow such a rush. But that felt great." He said as he looked at his watch. " Lets see we have about 10 minutes so we can grab a snack and a spot to sit and watch if you wish." He said smiling back at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Easily Distracted (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next