Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Welcom10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Lr_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Lr_des11
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Promot10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Suppor10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Partne10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Unit_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Blank_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Rogue_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Fighte10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Sacrif10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Rp_wea10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Weathe10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Academ10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Fight_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Club_v10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Fortun10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Tori_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Rp_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 End_na10

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk

Go down 
+2
Ace
Raiden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm

A genuine laugh escaped the sacrifice’s lips at this proposal, chiming like bells in the room. She pushed herself up from the chair she had just gotten comfortable in. “Oh dear, I think you are much more entertaining than you give yourself credit for with a proposal like that.”  

She slipped her hand into her pocket, pulling out a beat-up old iPod, obviously someone’s forgotten hand-me-down. It took her a minute shuffling through the tunes to come up with something appropriate for her intentions.
This man seemed like he would prefer a calm waltz rhythm. He definitely seemed like a waltzing sort.  She tossed the player casually onto the chair she had been sitting on. The aged speakers let out a bit of a tinny sound, loud enough to hear but soft enough they could speak.  

She closed what little distance there was between them, trying to match his elegant strides. “So shall we dance?” without waiting for a response draped one of her arms delicately over his neck and offered her other hand to him to hold. Looking at him, her true name exposed and offered, her eyes glazed over and she lost focus for a second. This made her a little nervous, for some reason she couldn’t place. Fighting with him, arguing with him, those things were comfortable. This, this was not. She recovered he smile quickly. “It would be awfully rude for you to back out now…”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:47 pm

She was an odd one he gave her that and her laughter rang through the office as he shook his head. "I don't see how I am entertaining in any sort of way or fashion. I feel a dance of sorts will help things out." he said as she set everything up for them. She initiated everything and he expected as much from a straight forward woman like her. "I suppose we shall then even though it seems like you are the one planning to make a run for it." He chuckled as he led the mini waltz. "Elegance and poise yet nervousness I feel in the slightest touch of the hand." He commented as he held her close and chuckled. "Do you fear me? Or yourself?" He asked as they stepped with great form. He Bent her back slightly and still held everything in form as he smirked. "Tell me Kyrie. What is it that you fear the most right now that makes you so hesitant of me?" He whispered in her ear as he brought her back up and they continued until the song was done.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 pm

She had to hide the look of amusement that would have crossed her face without a conscious effort. They were waltzing in the waiting room, how could this man not see how absurd that was? But he seemed to respond to her with no sense of irony or humour in his voice, so she did her very best to respond in kind.

As their hands gripped tightly, the way the waltz required, she felt a slight burning run up and down her namesake. She kept the smile on her face, unchanging. “I would never run from an obligation. As childish as I may seem.” After the words escaped, she realized the faint bitterness that echoed in them.  Why this again?

She broke form and rested her head on the taller man’s shoulder, a move more intimate than the waltz they were performing called for. “Fear?...” She let the word hang in the air, contemplating it herself.  “Is it smart to tell a man you just met your fears? Would you tell me yours? I don’t quite know…” She closed her eyes, a mischievous smile crossing her lips as she remembered days gone by. “But I do know I have a thing for redheads.”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 pm

She tightened her grip around his hand acting more like a vice rather than a hand for waltzing. She was holding back something which made Rhys far more curious than he needed to be. He smiled just as she did and nodded. "Good then more obligations I am sure will arise and I take it you...will handle them with ease?" He questioned as she leaned full against him now. He was confused until she spoke and the only thing he could do was hold her for now which was out of instinct even though he is horrible as a sympathizer. "Fears are irrationalities blown out of proportions due to the mind playing tricks. Fears? I have none." he said as he looked ahead and wondered what to do now. If Kyros was to come through that door things would be more awkward than needed to be. He did raise and eyebrow as he let his gaze fall towards her. "Oh? Is it the color that attracts your attention?" he asked as he waited on her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:37 pm

“No fears?” The sacrifice mused to herself, “This place will test that. Though if you’re anything like the rest of us I’m sure life has already done its fair share of testing. A fighter like you… should know there are things in the world that you should be afraid of. Not the least of which is in that room. “ She gestured with a tilt of her chin to the headmaster’s office. “Or maybe even dancing with you at this very moment. Though I somehow doubt that.”

She pulled away from him, breaking from their dance to look closely at the face in front of her. She stared intently for a moment, before running her right hand through his hair briefly. Though there were similarities, it didn’t feel the same. Though she knew that it wouldn’t. It never would. “The colour? Maybe something like that… Yours is beautiful.” Her voice was distant, directed somewhere else. Somewhere even she didn’t quite know. Giving a wink, she snapped back to the conversation. “Though you’re less dull than my original assessment led me to believe, I still sadly don’t think you’re my type. What a pity.”

The player sitting on the couch changed to another song, a piano piece, and she offered her hand once more, with less hesitation this time. “Have you always been so fearless Rhys?”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 pm

She did make him think however since this Academy is dedicated to teaching Units about their roles and their namesakes. He honestly didn't know what was in store for him here since he has only learned what he was taught at home. "I am sure there is much to learn from here as I have learned from home." He stated as he looked at Kyros's door. He didn't know the man personally himself like his masters but Kyros seemed to be interesting in his own way. "I sense nothing to fear here at all with you nor him and the other is too timid and scared on his own. At least from his loud ringing." He stated as she pulled away.

She began exploring his face and he was confused but he allowed her to do so to let her curiosity be sated. "My color is very unusual and many believe it is a dye even though it is not at all. But I am glad you like it." he said as she poked fun about him not being her type. "Oh? I am sure you will find that right someone. You never know it could be someone that takes you by complete surprise." he chuckled.

In stride he took her hand once more and began to dance once more. "As a child I was different but I was taught to face my fears for no one can stop them but you because they are you. So in essence no. It is something I have honed myself into." He smiled. "Have you always flirted with men you deem worthy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 12:25 am

“There probably isn’t anything to fear from him today, though you never can be sure. There certainly isn’t anything to fear from me yet, but I don’t know what his plans are for you. Today I was told to keep you company, tomorrow it might be my job to beat you to the ground.” Again, mischief was written on her face, “And I won’t go easy on you. Unless you get me to really like you that is.”

“It is a unique colour. I knew someone with strangely similar colouring once. Though you seem to be a better job grooming than he did.” She paused for a second, trying to rearrange the fighter’s free arm, so it rested on her shoulder and hers grasped tightly around his waist, pulling him slower. “It’s my turn to lead, don’t you think?” She had been following for long enough.

That right someone?” She repeated, almost spitting the words out “We will most certainly have to rid you of those silly opinions. It does not suit your attitude to have such fanciful ideas.” Kyrie took long, firm strides. She was versatile, being well trained in both parts of the dance, but she certainly felt more comfortable leading. “It must have been nice, having someone to teach you those things. “ paused. Oh yes, most certainly! Men and women, though I’ve had much better luck with the former. Not that they need to be worthy per say, just in need of company.” She teased gently.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:12 pm

Her words rang a clear bell to Rhys as he nodded. Fear wasn't something he knew too much of thanks to his training. "Oh? Is he someone I should fear later on down the line? You make my future boss/trainer sound like someone I should be very weary of while I am here. Do you fear the man and are breathing a word of caution?" He asked curiously as he danced with her watching her every movement and subtle strides. She was trying to pick at his brain for sure but she would only get the surface portion until he felt he could trust her of sorts. "So should I be careful around you and strike if I need to? Beating me sounds so harsh coming from a woman. But is it your nature to so such things to anyone and everyone here at the academy?" He asked finding this to be amusing so he smirked and held her close against him. Dancing was harmless and for him as soothing as reading a book. "I believe it will take a little time for us to be on that level of like. But I am willing to work things out and give them a try if you are willing to have a goal of doing so as well." he chuckled as she began adjusting his arm a bit to her comfort level.

He stopped allowing her to make her adjustments and lead the dance this time. He followed in to as she spoke about his hair once more. "I have asked about this coloring and it is very unusual but not too uncommon. I love and hate the color at times but it is all I have as far as uniqueness from my parents. As far as grooming is concerned it is what I was told to do best to showcase who I am. So I do my best to keep it trimmed  and ensure that it remains soft." He looked confused at her though as they continued because she found him odd. For good reason on her part since Rhys is not used to being outside his own country and with his organized frame of mind it is hard to break such a person down. "Wait what is wrong with my opinions?? I just see them as differences people would never think about or didn't consider at said given time." he just nodded and followed since this kept them at a neutral ground.  "Yes it is nice to have two wonderful people to teach me many things that are deemed important. Of course when it comes time to finding that someone I hope you see them as more than just company. Otherwise you will have far more acquaintances than you bargain for." he said as he continued to dance with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

Zealous had been sipping his coffee through the cinnamon sticks as he drove to the campus which thankfully wasn't that far away. He groaned knowing he had another stack of papers to go through and a few videos to watch before class started. But like any teacher he wasn't looking forward to the grading aspect. Just as he pulled up and parked he noticed he was very early like always but something seemed off a bit. Getting out the car he walked to the trunk grabbed a different color duffel bag and a suitcase. He closed the trunk gently then went to get the drinks and lock up.

He had to adjust the duffel bag a few times before walking up to the school building. Going inside and heading right to the elevator. He nodded to the janitor as a way of saying good morning before heading up to the top floor to see Kyros. He swirled the coffee a bit as he listened to the music they had in the elevator. He sipped more coffee and once the bing happened and the doors opened he almost dropped his coffee. 2 people were....dancing? In the office? It was definitely a different thing you don't see often at all. He gained his composure as he walked into the office and nearly startled the two.

"Um I believe if this was to be a dancing competition you two would need some work being dance partners. Sorry to say the dance classes are not held on this campus and you might want to try Tori University or maybe one in another country?" He said as Rhys stopped and released Kyrie as soon as Zealos caught him off guard. "Ah! I am so sorry." Not knowing what else to say he just slightly bowed as they heard the doors open up. Kyros was walking out of the office with Erik, out of shyness, used the envelop and covered his mouth as he rushed in a speed walk to the escalator. Once he got in and the doors closed he sighed in relief. "Well I assure you if it is an acquaintance aspect as odd as it may seem it is of none of my concern." he held cup up for Kyros. Rhys didn't know what to say as he gave a sheepish grin.

[Erik has left Assistance Desk and has gone to Close your Eyes and turn your face to the wind]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3