Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Welcom10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Lr_nav10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Lr_des11
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Promot10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Suppor10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Partne10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Unit_n10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Blank_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Rogue_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Fighte10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Sacrif10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Rp_wea10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Weathe10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Academ10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Fight_10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Club_v10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Fortun10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Tori_n10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Rp_nav10
Headmaster's Office - Page 3 End_na10

Headmaster's Office

Go down 
+3
NPC Shi
Ace
Raiden
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
yuri

yuri

Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:58 pm

It was a wonder if anyone ever thought before asking stupid questions. But then again, those not raised in the ways of the society that it was on the tip of their breath in every moment, didn't get how such a 'secret' stay as secret. Especially the way information was so free following in this age, and yet... The blond Headmaster moved a bit around in his chair and pulled something out of his desk. An lamented paper with the symbols that belonged to the Six [the seventh blacked out] Aristocrat families.

" Your invitation should have had one of these symbols located on the envelope seal along with on the paper itself. It corresponds to the Aristocrat family you currently live in the jurisdiction of." Yuri set the lamented paper down in front of the young man a crossed from him. Underneath each symbol was written the family name it belonged to. " There was once seven, now there is Six. These families single united purpose is to protect and keep our society a secret from the rest of the world. They make the laws we all must follow in order to help keep it that way. You may take any class you would like as a self study since you are to old to attend this school as a student. However, you must take the law classes. If you do not, the Aristocrat family you currently live under will label you a rogue unit. "

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 8:33 pm

The Headmaster had rolled around and brought out this lamented sheet of paper and it had symbols, colors and names of each family except for one which was blacked out. His emeralds looked confused as he pulled his envelop from against him but saw no color nor a name for now. But the male before him mentioned something that made him cringe out of instinct. "Um...this Rogue thing I take it as a very bad sign so..." he said sheepishly as his cat tail wrapped around his waist out of nervousness. "What if the package doesn't contain any of these marks? Is there a way to avoid being a rogue at all? I live in the Shopping Area with my dad so I have no clue what the name of that area is nor who is in charge..." he said very worried as i this would count against him. For now he just wanted to see if a rogue title could be avoided.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm

It took a lot of effort not to snort, more so to easily take the envelope from the other as he took out a small hand held black light from his desk door. A secret is a secret for a reason, and well, the only way to find it out is if you know all the 'secret passwords'. But it was unlikely one would know them, unless they grew up with that knowledge. Simmering the light upon the white paper it turned purplish with the glimmer of white.

Sometimes Yuri felt rather insulted at such an easy way could reveal something, but it took a lot of work to code paper, and not everything was smoke and mirrors in this age. If you didn't know to look for secret messages then the was no point. If the paper was delivered by regular mail, then they did not considered as great important or rather not until they could be evaluated through the school system.  Then again, this also could just be a private joke among the heads just to erk the crap out of the Seven Moons Headmaster.

Sometimes, Yuri wanted to say it was the latter.

Just sometimes.

" Umizo Yuri stated simply as if he knew all along, as he handed the envelope back to the other. " Fashion, precious stones, and gold is their bloodline. Their current Head is a rather mix blessing at times. Completing the Law course is really all that is required here, from there you will learn more in depth about what being 'rogue' means and ways to avoid it. I would suggest taking the course ledger home, and looking over it more in-depth on your time to decent what are the best classes that would suit you  Kamazaki -san. If you have any further question, I and my staff are here during business hours to answer them. Is there anything else I can answer for you right now,  Kamazaki -san?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 am

Before Erik could respond the envelope was on the desk being examined. His ears twitched as he tried to focus on what the other was searching for. 'Wouldn't the family like people who lived in the area to know who was the head of it? Maybe it just isn't that simple anymore. Which seemed like nothing ever was in Erik's mind anyways. The black light intrigued Erik a bit as his emerald orbs followed it like a cat watching owners mess with a ball of yawn in front of it. He never really experienced other kinds of lights since he wasn't one to walk into random stores with it nor go to parties and arcades which streamed of them all along the ceilings. His tail swayed within the open space of the chair as he was determined to see what the Headmaster was seeing on the back of the envelope which to Erik was plain white. It was nothing at all to him until Kyros stated the family name and who they are.

Erik took his envelope back and placed it in his lap. He looked at Kyros, "Thank you. No I believe that's it. I will come back or talk to the secretary? If I do have anymore questions but for now I think this just about covers everything for me." He said looking at the envelop and then his school schedule. "I will go over my courses and return everything I need to as far as paperwork goes tomorrow. Thank you very much Headmaster." He smiled as he stood up and adjusted his hood. "Oh! When do classes start??" He asked wanting to make sure he didn't miss the first day.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:44 am

" This school is... currently going through some staffing changes, it would be better to speak my assistant, or the Bloodhound captain when she is here. My secretary is the young man you were sitting out in the lobby with, it will be a few weeks before he can answer some of the question you may find yourself with. Yuri stated simply, thinking offly to himself that he had yet to decide if Raiden would take on the responsibility of showing the 'ropes' to Rhys or if it should remain with Shivani.

'She' had technology been around the school system and knew what was expected just as well as he did over anyone else. After she had to, it was the only way to make it harder to tell them apart when she play his body double. Thus making the expectation of training the Spanish fighter be done by her. He was, after all, taking away some of the Blond woman's responsibilities away.  Pushing the chair out, Yuri took to his feet again.

" Classes are set up in block sessions, so it would depend on what class you choose to take. I like to keep the non-high school student class's more open for young adults to be able to work around their outside lives to. I'll see you back out to the lobby Kamazaki -san. And Please, just call me Kyros, I prefer an open relation with students. I want you to feel that you can come here and feel open enough to speak your mind with me."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:15 pm

Erik made sure his hood was on properly and he turned behind him to make sure nothing was in the chair. Last thing he ever wanted to do was leave important documents on the chair and have to come all the way back to just bother Kyros. Turning on the heel of his boots he followed the other to the doors leading back out to the Office where he started. Kyros had his attention as Erik tilted his head. 'Staffing changes? I hope not too many. It sucks to lose profesor now at this harsh time when they are needed the most.' He held the envelop and moved out the way as the door was being opened.

"I will go through all the classes and have them turned into the office as soon as I can. Thank you so much for your assistance Kyros. I deeply appreciate it!" He smiled as he walked out but stopped as Rhys and the other Woman were caught off guard by a tall male whom Erik didn't see before. But to not be in Kyros's way he gave a bashful grin and walked out using the envelop to hide  his reddening cheeks. He felt he had been caught in something he shouldn't have been in.

[Erik is leaving Kyros's Office and walking back into The Assistance Room]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headmaster's Office   Headmaster's Office - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headmaster's Office
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3