Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Welcom10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Lr_des11
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Promot10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Suppor10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Partne10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Unit_n10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Blank_10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Rogue_10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Fighte10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Sacrif10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Weathe10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Academ10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Fight_10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Club_v10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Fortun10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Tori_n10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Drinking Game  - Page 2 End_na10

Drinking Game

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Drinking Game  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 am

Taking his glass he felt the rush of ease fill him as he drank. Meaning this was going to be easier for him to handle when it came to going back to his roots. He was comfortable now and his silver tongue was going to be easier to handle in any situation. "Nothing wrong with learning about it. As you stated you never know when someone plans to come after you. Always best to be prepared." He said as he drank half of the glass and placed it on the counter. "I know a few other languages as well but I this is my second language. My night has just begun and I have a whole lot to actually do before I can retire home." He stated with a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 5:08 pm

"A lot to do, huh?" The woman repeated, "I'd hope it's not all business. Something fun is necessary once in a while." Her smile lingered as she gazed over at her most-full glass of alcohol. Despite her better judgment she took another drink, but the liquid went down bitterly. Jun shut her eyes and shook her head - as if that was going to make the taste disappear. Sulkily she pushed the glass away, taking comfort in her water instead.

After the incedent she turned back to her acquaintance, "Oh, so you speak other languages? That's amazing! Your Japanese was so good I just thought you'd been raised here." She paused for a moment to partake in a drink of water before continuing, "I've never been very good at anything other than Japanese myself. Where do you hail from, if you don't mind me asking? It's unusual to see one foreigner, let alone two in a night."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Zeal nodded as he thought about it for a bit. "It will be a mixture of things for me to do between pleasure and work. It is all fun either way." He stated as he finished his last drink from this location. "As far as the different languages go I was taught these key components as a child. So the more I practiced the better I got. I am from the small Islands around Greece. What about you my dear? You from around here or a different part of Japan?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:13 am

Thought she had not told him, were they would meet, it was well know where to look for the teal haired fighter. Shivani made it through the crowds of people walking the night clubs strips, and the bars. A happy smile across her rosy painted lips, contact colored brown eyes looking about in wonder. Like a young girl who was out for the first time, hitting the scene without someone else there tagging along.

Or a foreign.

The Doll had yet to finished in 'deciding' the act she would play. The 'idea' was to see how well she could look and act as someone else to trick the fighter that knew her well enough. Yuri wanted to progress with his training, and it was time to see how well the German Doll had learned. It didn't take long to feel it, no matter how well it was suppressed, the smallest amount of the ring was enough for her body to naturally absorb.

Could she speak of it, perhaps the others would know, how she could find units without trying.

But that would mean the Doll must have a mouth of her own won't it?

Brown eyes turned as they settled on the door to the bar. Inward, if she could frown she would, for this was not the place she was thinking she cross with Zeal. But he was here. She could feel the pull of the ring she had been searching for.

So, the 'hip' brunette just walked across the street avoiding any car as she made her way in, short red dress hanging onto her like a second skin as she walked in. The place wasn't empty but not yet full. It was easy to spot the teal hair belonging to Zeal. Though her aim was to play the game.

So she walked up so distance down the bar to take a stool.

She would sit.

Flirt for a while with the young man that made his way to greet her.

Act like some young foreign who was studying aboard. Fumble her Japanese with German accent.

And wait to see.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:02 pm

The tender looked up as the bell rang and in strolled a beautiful woman. His eyes were fixed on her as she walked over to the other end of the bar and sat down in the most polite manner. If one didn't know how to control theirselves he would be suffering with a nose bleed by her fluid movement. He strolled over to her with his warming smile he reserved for all his cute guests. "What can I get for you?" he asked politely.

Zeal took a sip from his glass when she walked in. For a 'Doll' she was dressed beautifully for the part. Talk about taking the breath away from a crowded room she will surely do so once they head to their proper location. He allowed his hearing to sharpen a bit so he could here how she spoke. Of course most of the Hosts knew body language and voice output was the 2 main key components one should utilize all the time. And the topic? Well she should know that answer by now as well through all her lessons. "Of course though you really don't have to answer if you don't want to. To some I understand it is a private question."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 9:55 pm

Before she could form an answer the door opened and in stepped a beautiful, young woman. Junko imagined the new arrival must have been around the same age as her, but it was hard to tell with foreigners. Either way, the lady was well worth a drink. She knocked back a gulp of her alcohol as her eyes fingered on the woman. Subtly was one of the first things the sacrifice lost once she started drinking.

Luckily, Zeal's voice kept her from staring. "O-oh, umm. No, it's fine, sorry..." Jun apologized as she turned back, shaking her head slightly to try and regain her wits. It took her a moment to recall what they were talking about - probably an indication she should stop her drinking soon, "I'm from the area, born about an hour outside the city." The sacrifice took a moment to rub her forehead before continuing. It was so embarrassing that she spaced out like that.

"Was it your job that brought you here?" She questioned, "Greece is a long ways away."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:25 pm

Zeal had returned his attention back to the woman before him. "Greece indeed is very far away but I was out here searching for someone before he passed away. So you can say my ambitious brought me out here and my curiosity had me stay." He stated as he sat back and stretched a bit. "So you actually come out here so you can attend school? I know not all sections have a academy nearby."

His ears were still open as he listened to the bar keep trying to swoon Shi into a future date. "You know I can take you to a really nice spot somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:06 am

The word “academy” sobered the girl up for a moment. Her drunken smile flicked as she considered what her drinking buddy has said. She couldn’t tell if he was a part of a unit, but that wasn’t surprising to Jun; she’d never paid a lot of attention during the little training she had received. The only thing she’d ever focused on at Seven Moons was trying to hiding her status as a sacrifice, and she wasn't even that great at that. If Zeal was a well-trained unit he probably figured out she was a sacrifice as soon as he sat down.

The woman breathed out slowly. She was probably just over reacting. She had been able to dodge the unit world for a while now, what were the chances of bumping into another unit at random?

She took another gulp of her drink in the hopes of it providing her with enough resolve to reply. "Huh, academy? No, I'm not going to school right now..." She trailed off, not quite able to look the man in the face while she said it. Junko had never been that great at lying.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 2:46 pm

"I see....Well then." He got up and stretched as he smiled at her and fixed his long hair. "Maybe I will catch you another time I suppose. I have some unfinished business that needs my attention right now. You enjoy your night alright?" He said as he walked out the bar and walked a little bit away to wait for Shivani to appear.

"So can I get a name from your beautiful lips or what?" The owner said with a smirk as he leaned over and was tempted to kiss her. "I might even work in something for free for you if you allow me a number of sorts." He winked as he was really trying to obtain her information.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Jun nodded, relieved to have successfully dodged the question. That was enough excitement for one night. With no one else to talk to, and probably a bit to much alcohol in her system, she figured it was time to head home. The girl payed her tab and slowly worked her way over to the door.

Though her headache has subsided a while ago, Jun was sure she'd have a fresh one in the morning.

[Jun has left downtown and gone home]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Zealos was outside waiting for the short blonde woman to come outside. He wasn't one for smoking and he didn't feel like going back inside to order another drink. After about 10 minutes he went back into the bar to check on Shivani but she wasn't there. Zealos looked confused as he walked up to the bartender and questioned him. "Oh you mean that cute blonde chick who seemed like the quiet type? Yeah she walked out about 5 minutes ago. She she was in a hurry for something." He said as Zeal thanked the man and left once more. He sighed as he shook his head lowly. "I was looking forward to our fun game. I guess it will have to wait another time." He said walking to his car and driving home.

[ Zealos is headed Home ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Game    Drinking Game  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: