Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Welcom10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Lr_nav10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Lr_des11
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Promot10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Suppor10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Partne10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Unit_n10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Blank_10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Rogue_10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Fighte10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Sacrif10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Rp_wea10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Weathe10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Academ10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Fight_10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Club_v10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Fortun10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Tori_n10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Rp_nav10
Walk of Contemplation (Ended) End_na10

Walk of Contemplation (Ended)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Empty
PostSubject: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:02 am

Once they made it inside the mall they ended up at the food court. The rush of random smells of delicious food just overloaded his senses. "Mmmm.." He said licking his lips a bit and adoring all the smells that rushed to his nose. His stomach growled and he looked down to pat it. "I have no clue why I am hungry again. I ate with dad like a few hours ago. But..." He smelled the scents in the air and was looking around for that one perfect, tasty morsel. "That Korean BBQ smells sooooo goood right now." He stated as he wagged his tail a bit. For a few moments he had forgotten why he was there let alone that he was with Boris.

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:14 pm

As they made it inside the mall the different food smells rushed to his nose, Boris looked around and saw that they were in the food court section of the mall. Different places to eat, so many to choose from, with a hand at his hip he looked at Erik he chuckled a little as saw him apparently he seemed that he was hungry Erik said something about a Korean BBQ place he looked at it and smiled "if you like, we can go there?" he said but only looking at him with his eye that wasn't covered by his hair. his tail swayed with a little jingle here and there
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Erik couldn't help but look around the food court to gaze upon all his options for food. The semi-circle held many options and plenty of seats since it wasn't super busy at this hour. His ears twitched at all the chefs cooking and his nose was itching to have a close up whiff of some food he didn't realize his feet were leading him towards a direction. "Bah....um....if you don't mind that is. I would like to have something to nibble on. I have no idea why I am hungry though." He said as he looked at the floor as if he was ashamed of his weird eating habit right now. He looked up when he heard the jingling of the tail and he smiled as he heard Boris state he didn't mind at all. Erik walked a little bit ahead of him with his tail wagging happily. "This way!" he said cheerfully as he stood in line and sniffed the air. "Mmmm that smells like heaven drizzled in spicy sauce." He said licking his lips a bit from the mouth watery anticipation.

He completely forgot yet again that he was with someone else. Quickly he wiped his mouth and gave a weak chuckle. He looked away from the food and scratched the back of his head in a sheepish manner as he looked to the ground once again. "I'm sorry. Are you even hungry at all Boris? I sort of dragged you with me which I didn't mean to at all. Dear me I meet a nice person finally in this town and here I go messing things up a bit." He said in a sad tone as if he had done something wrong like breaking a rule of this towns society.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Boris watched erik look at the different food places he saw he chuckled a little at his expression it was like a kid at a candy store he had never seen someone that happy over food "Its okay pick where you want to go and ill follow you, its been a while since I ate too" he smiled. As they made it in line boris looked at the cooks cooking the food the smell of the food was smelling pretty good "i've never tried korean BQQ is it good?" he asked as they waited in line, he heard erik say how sorry he was for draging him to a food place Boris chuckled "its quite alright, like i said i was getting a little hungry myself and i didnt have anything planned so im with you for the day." he said with a smile "and besides its nice to meet someone it gets boring sometimes without someone to hang with."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:05 pm

Erik was completely unaware of his behavior with Boris at the moment. He was so happy to be somewhere to get something good to eat even though he ate 2 hours ago with his dad after rehearsal. His tail was wagging happily as the hood covered his eyes but his bright excited smile could be seen miles away. As he stood in line he could feel his mouth beginning to water due to the anticipation of great tasting food he was about to indulge in soon. When Boris said he had never tasted Korean BBQ Erik gave the most shocked expression. "Really? It is sweet and yet full of flavor. Wait here a sec." He said as he turned towards the counter and asked the chef for a sample. "Careful it's hot." He stated as he handed Erik some meat on a toothpick. Erik walked back to Boris and smiled, "Here. Try this!" He said as he gave the toothpick to Boris. Once Boris took it Erik waited to see if the man liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:22 pm

As Boris was handed the cut meat on the toothpick he looked at it as it was something from another world he slowly put it to his nose and sniffed it and as erik said it had a sweet smell to it , it smelled okay but eating it was another thing when he ate he liked to taste the flavors he looked at Erik and back at the meat he didn't want to be rude near Boris and spit it out if he didn't like it but he wasn't scared of trying something new things with a skeptical look he took a breath in and placed the piece of meat in his mouth. As he started chewing the tender meat the flavors ran off the meat and on to his taste buds as he ate it his ears perked up and his tail swayed gently this was some good tasting food he swallowed it and half smiled "wow, that was pretty good."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Erik watched as Boris sniffed the piece of meat. "You know if I didn't know any better you remind me of a dog when you did that." He laughed as his tail swayed. Erik hadn't had this much fun in years and once he saw Boris approve of it he cheered. "Can I help you guys?" The clerk asked as Erik turned around quickly and smiled. "Can I have some BBQ with steamed rice. No wait...Jasmine rice. Some chow mein and Pineapple chicken please?" He asked as the clerk wrote it all down. "And for you sir?" The clerk asked Boris as Erik was eyeing the food being prepped in the back.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Boris looked at Erik cheerful face and chuckled "and if i didn't know any better you remind me of a kitten that when it gets curious and its too cute not to be seen" he chuckled once it was there turn to order, he watched as he saw Erik make his order the man then asked what he wanted "oh umm, i'm not sure what i want I've never been to this place before...so i guess ill get what he ordered" he said as he took out his card to play for his meal.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:06 pm

Erik could literally feel his mouth watering due to the mouth watering smells entering his nose. This food was too good to pass up according to the male. His eyes watched every movement as the butcher's blade came down to cut the beef into sliced slivers to the noodles being grilled on the giant round stove slab. Erik's ears twitched and he blushed a bit at the comment Boris made. Him of all things a kitten? Erik huffed and pretended to be childish for a bit with the other male. They were becoming quick friends from what Erik could tell. "Me a kitten? I have no clue what you are talking about. I see a full grown tiger when I wake up in the mirror. Wait scratch that. I am a lion. Hear me roar with my fancy voice." He stated as the clerk tried not to laugh. Boris had a card and Erik sighed. "Boris...I would have paid for it all. You did decide to hang out with me I can at least treat you even though we just met. It would be my way of thanking you for coming along." He stated as the clerk looked confused. "Was the orders separate?" The clerk asked confused as Erik's order came up first.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Bofria held in some of his laughter so he wouldn't laugh hard in a crowded place erik was so funny to him for a really shy person he was funny. As he was about to hand in his card he looked at erik kind of surprise "Really? are you sure? I thought that it was going to be separate so i was going to pay for mines." he said but to be nice he smiled as he put back his card in his wallet "okay you win" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:05 am

"They were but I would like to pay for them both is that is okay." He said a bit shyly as the clerk smiled and made the order together. Once he paid their food came and he placed each boxed dish in separate bags. "Here you are. I hope you gentlemen enjoy your meal." He said smiling as he handed each their bag. "Yay food! Now where to sit?" he claimed as he looked around to find a good spot. Somewhere away from people since he was shy but in a nice spot to feel relaxed.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:31 am

"Thank you." Boris said as he got his food also. Boris couldn't wait to eat the interesting food, food that had fruit tasting on it was going to be a interesting taste to it. Boris watched erik try to look for a place to sit since he was a shy person he probably did want to be around too many people. Boris looked around also and saw a spot in the back near a window there were less people there too "how about that spot over there in the back?" he suggested to Erik.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:12 pm

Erik waited for Boris to get his bag of food before they stepped away from the counter. A man gave Erik a dirty look and the man's golden sun like ears tried to bury themselves deep into his reddish orange hair. He looked around again until Boris pointed out a nice spot by the window. "Yeah that looks great." He said as he walked to the spot but just as they drew closer a woman and her male friend sat down in the spot. Erik's ears hid again as the guy laughed at them. "Dude such an odd pairing. An emo guy and a guy who looks like a chick. Hah priceless freaks." Erik stepped back and almost stepped on Boris' feet. Blush took over his face but he turned away from everyone and swiftly tried to walk to another corner far away from people. We are nothing like that....I barely met the guy....why does everyone pick on me so much..... He wanted to cry but he fought the tears back as much as he could. His father did state that over sensitive males are seen as gay but to be joked around like that was down right evil.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySun May 27, 2012 9:17 am

As they were walking to the table a girl and a boy sat where they were suppose to sit. Boris narrowed his gold eyes at the two as the boy as they did that on purposes but what the guy said really got him mad when he said said "priceless freaks" his hands bawled into fist as he was ready to punch the guy for something stupid and ignorant "why the hell would you say something like that and don't even know the situation or better yet know us....i barely know the guy." He looked down at erik and saw that he was very uncomfortable being here and was upset about the guys comment. His anger calmed down a little, he saw that erik wanted to leave the mall fast as he was backing up and almost stepped on his feet but he backed away a little. Boris felt really bad for erik "hes so sceard right now" he shighed "hey...erik how about we leave here and eat somewhere else?" he said as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:39 pm

Erik looked up and nodded his head in agreement. "Yes if you don't mind please." He said as they began walking away. The girl and boy who sat in their spot laughed and continued to make such evil remarks. Once they made it outside he sighed in the cool air and looked a bit down. Even his golden ears sank lower into his reddish orange hair. "I'm very sorry. I feel very uncomfortable when people point out my so called feminine features and make fun of me about everything. I am very sensitive like my dad." he sighed as he looked up and looked around. "Maybe we can sit at the park bench where we met at."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 1:11 am

As they walked he still heard the boy and girl. He had to steady his composer as to not walk up to this and tell them off but he kept calm cause he was with someone. The cool air blew through his hair making his rings jingle lightly. He looked at erik "Hey. dont pay them dont mind on what they say. there asses and only judge people by what they see." he said in a kind of aggravated voice "To me i say your fine. i mean i just meet you but from what i see and getting to know you more..i say your fine to me." he said as he looked around "yeah we can go back there if you like."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Erik sat down with a sigh as he moved over for Boris to join him on the bench. Well Erik never was into girls growing up. They weren't as attractive and always hiding their real identity behind makeup or fakeness. He smiled up at Boris and nodded. "Thank you Boris. I really do appreciate it. You seem like a pretty cool guy to me to. I hope we can be friends." He said as he began eating and his tail thumped the bench in favor of the tastes. "Please let me know if you like it. I would love to find out since this is your first time eating the food." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Boris sat down next to erik. He placed his food on his lap he looked at erik with a small smile "dont mention it as my mom would say to me when i was little "dont judge a book by its cover and i use to do it all the time." he sighed. His tail swayed a little as he opened the box and the smell of the food hit his nose it smelled good just wasnt sure about the taste of it "okay ill let you know how i like it." he said as he dig his fork in the food and began eating it. As he ate he slowly chewed it making sure to taste what he ate. The flavors swam in his mouth his tail wagged from the goodness of the food. he continued eating it and swallowed it he looked at his plate amazed "It's....good....really good" he said as he started to eat more of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:06 am

Boris sat down next to him and Erik blushed just a little bit. This man not only defended him but is having dinner with him too? Plus they may become friends? This night was turning out to be very lovely indeed. Erik was eating a noddle when he looked up and saw that small smile. He almost choked but cleared his throat in time. "I see. My dad told me that phrase often so I never judge I would just be confused as to why others do. Maybe it is my looks or the way I walk or something." He said as he looked back at his food. He was picking at it for a bit but soon began eating again. Boris stated that the food was really good which made Erik smile. "That makes me happy. Please enjoy more. Oh I do have a question though. Have you heard of 7 Moons academy at all?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 pm

Boris continued to eat his food. As he ate as he slurped up a noodle, chewed then swallowed. He looked at Erik then looked back up "It's because people do what they do, they don't really think about it so when they see what they see its very judgmental. at lease that's what i think." he said as he looked around. He went back to eating his food which was almost gone. "To be honest. It is the way you look i guess your hair and face brings out a....female feature." he said looking at him hoping he didn't hurt him by saying that but he was being honest. A gentle breeze came along that made Boris' ears twitch as it made his rings on his ears jingle. Once he was done with his food he placed it to the side and sighed in fullness "That was good." he looked back at Erik with a questionable look " The 7 moon academy? no never heard of it." he said as he laid back and crossed his legs and arms.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:12 am

Erik had blushed at the comment about being feminine. It wasn't his fault it was just that his dads genes were of that beauty aspect if anything. He looked over and tried to face him a bit but it wasn't working out too much. "Well....I...uh....I guess that could be it....but it is natural." He said as he looked back at the floor. It took him a minute to get rid of the blush as he nodded. "It's okay I am sure someone will know about it. I was just curious because I got a letter about attending it so I figured I will check it out." He said as he looked up at Boris' ears and heard the jingling.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 pm

Boris looked at him his golden eyes like they were looking through him but he stopped and looked back what was in front of him "yeah.. sorry about not knowing about. Is it like touring a school or something?" he asked as he got up and took his box to a nearby trash can and dumped it in. He then sat back down and sighed he watched as the sun was starting to set "Hey its getting dark. Do you need me to walk you home or you will be alright?" he asked as he slicked his hair from his eye but it fell back into place, But he turned his head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Erik happened to turn back to Boris and caught golden eyes looking him through. It was a bit scary so he looked back ahead of him trying to fight down the blush. Those golds were so beautiful and it was rare to find them on someone. "It's okay I was wondering if you know about it that's all. No I am supposed to go there and find out about financial aid and such. Oh and what the academy is about. So I will look it up tonight and head there tomorrow." Erik stood and smiled as he placed his box back in its bag since he had food left. "Hey~ I'm a guy you know." He playfully pouted before laughing. "I should be fine I don't live too far. Thanks for hanging out with me for a little. You seem like a cool guy to get t know. Maybe I will see you another time."
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Boris looked at him strangely but in the end gave him a small smile. "indeed you are." he continued to smile then looked back up. Boris got back up and stretched his body, he never been with a stranger this long talking and eating but i guess there's a first for everything. He scratched his head and sighed "okay, since you live near. I guess ill be going also." he said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm

That smile was so.....beautiful Erik had to prevent himself from staring. "Heh alright. Have a good night and thank you very much for the fun time Boris!" He stated as he placed his hood back on and swiftly ran home. Was this male a little too trusting or was it the pure fact he has not made any friends since he has moved here with his father?

[ Erik has jogged to his Apartment ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk of Contemplation (Ended)   Walk of Contemplation (Ended) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk of Contemplation (Ended)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next