Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Dragon's Nest [private] Welcom10
Dragon's Nest [private] Lr_nav10
Dragon's Nest [private] Lr_des11
Dragon's Nest [private] Promot10
Dragon's Nest [private] Suppor10
Dragon's Nest [private] Partne10
Dragon's Nest [private] Unit_n10
Dragon's Nest [private] Blank_10
Dragon's Nest [private] Rogue_10
Dragon's Nest [private] Fighte10
Dragon's Nest [private] Sacrif10
Dragon's Nest [private] Rp_wea10
Dragon's Nest [private] Weathe10
Dragon's Nest [private] Academ10
Dragon's Nest [private] Fight_10
Dragon's Nest [private] Club_v10
Dragon's Nest [private] Fortun10
Dragon's Nest [private] Tori_n10
Dragon's Nest [private] Rp_nav10
Dragon's Nest [private] End_na10

Dragon's Nest [private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Dragon's Nest [private] Empty
PostSubject: Dragon's Nest [private]   Dragon's Nest [private] EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 3:59 pm

Dragon's Nest [private] Treeto10
This is Masa's private quarters which is not visible from the ground at all. He lives in the amusement park not too far from the lake so he can see all the shows held there. It is a secondary house he built long ago when he didn't want to stay in the family house. No one is allowed up here unless Masa truly trusts you. It is almost like a studio with a kitchen and bathroom installed. Normally he will sit on his deck facing the park to watch people. But if he isn't there he will be on the other deck facing the lake to watch the shows or drink.

Masa made it home as the flash flood seemed to be disappearing from the amusement park side. The clouds were just rolling through this city and was going to terrorize the next. Ducking into the shadows Masa was concealed as he climbed up the tree and into his house. No one knew of this little shack at all and he wanted to keep it that way. As he kicked off his chucks he sneered and mad a fist at his side. He punched his little mirror on his right side and gritted his teeth. "How dare that little imp claim such things. The world is my battlefield and only the snobs of house names know this. I will expose them all for what they are worth to the world. Make them be seen as aliens, mutants and be hunted down by the government." He walked further into the house portion as he removed his shirt revealing scars from his previous spell battles over the years all due to his carelessness. He walked over to an image with him and his former lover Sada where a sigh escaped. "They have no idea how long I have been plotting this all out. I will get rid of that family first, then the surrounding ones and save that man for last...." He snickered as he went to his bathroom and shower.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Dragon's Nest [private] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon's Nest [private]   Dragon's Nest [private] EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 11:21 pm

As he entered the small corner like bathroom Masa turned on the dim light of the area. He could feel the cold air creeping through the window sill which he poorly made long ago in his youth with Sen to escape family ties. "Fucking window. Never remember to replace it...." He stated with a grumble low as a growling boar's stomach. He turned the water on in the doorless shower and pulled his hand back quickly. "Shit that's cold. Probably have to give it a few moments to warm up a bit." He stated as his eyes glanced around the confined room and noticed he was missing towels. He moved his right hand through his hair and growled once more displaying his displeasure of the day as he walked out and back to the main room to see if he left them out on the ground.

He walked to the hamper figuring he needed to wash them but they weren't there. Then to his small dresser and yet still nothing. "Grrr damn it. Where the hell would I hide 2 fucking towels at...." Masa stated sourly as if the contents in the make-shift house could tell him. He looked around and noticed a pile of clothes by the latch door to let him in and out. Most of it was off to the side of the trap door and that is when he noticed one of them peeking out from the bottom of the stack. "Better than nothing. I will see to it later." He muttered walking back to the bathroom. "Maybe I should wash clothes since it has been a while..." He muttered as he was back in the bathroom.

Now as he stripped out of his garments of Street Appeal he just so happened to look in the mirror and sighed. Scars riddled his body most from being careless with his spells of defense and some of them came from trying to protect Sen so long ago. Once completely nude he walked into the shower and groaned as the hot water thundered against his cold pale skin. He was still finely built since he practices sword play away from the city. And causing his daily dose of city mayhem while he is at it. Keeping the BloodHounds on their toes and the Aristocrats insane for not having the man within their reach. It made him chuckle a bit as he grabbed his Peach Vanilla Body Wash and scrubber.

Masa made sure to scrub every inch of his chiseled body and ensure he was clean as mush as possible before he shut the water off and got out to dry. Water beaded against his skin as he patted himself dry in front of the mirror again seeing the after effects of his careless actions. "All this and for what? I am left alone in this fucked up society." He stated as he wrapped the towel around his waist and headed into the other room as he scavenged for clothes which were in piles around the room. The first pile by the sliding door is what he went through looking for a black shirt of sorts as his mind wandered a bit. "None of this would have occurred if it wasn't for that bane of a mother. Such a fucked up individual." He said with a much more hated tone behind it as he put clothes he didn't want at the moment off to the side. Instead of finding the shirt he wanted he found some jaded blue jeans which were cut on the bottom from getting caught on a nail somewhere around the place. "Her and her Antics of Society needs this and I want that. Listen to me pup you have a lot to learn. Prey is the ones who don't know how to prey upon. such bullshit." Once he found his briefs he put them on and looked out. It was still very cloudy and rain may drop or just decide to overcast them and move on. Once he had his jeans on he moved to the next pile which was by his bed or what would be considered a bed of sorts. Lots of blankets and a mattress is what made it a bed to him.

"Because of her and her Associates I lost what was fucking dear to me. Let alone this curse on my right eye....Gods I hate Aristocrats..." He growled like a dog at that mention as he scavenged the much smaller pile and found some socks. "It's okay mother dear I am going to show you and every single one of your precious idiot members just how crazy you all are..." He gave a dark, sinister like chuckle at that mention as he put some black low cut socks on. Once he settled he went back to the pile by the trap door and pulled out a black shirt. It had a tribal design of a gold dragon and some abstract designs around it giving it a Gothic like accent. "You and those god damn bloodhounds. Just because he wasn't part of your laws he didn't deserve that...." Once he was fully dressed aside from shoes he happened to look to his left where a small table was placed with a cracked picture frame held an old image of Masa and Sen messing around in one of the Amusement parks photo machines.

Masa turned to face it and sighed as he picked up the fragile frame with the image in there. Flash back of Sens death sat before him. He held the bleeding body in the snow and cried. Even in another flash back Masa was cutting out his own cursed eye and the dried blood that splattered across his side of the image could be seen still. "You didn't deserve that and they knew it. She is going to pay for what she caused us. What she caused both of us. Especially him." He hissed referring to Zeal who was there that night and had finished off what he was ordered to do. He was assigned to that mission to help keep the Society a secret and he was making sure the subject was deceased as was asked by the person who informed them. Masa figured he was the one who killed Sen and even to this day he hunts the Bloodhound down and goes blow for blow with him. "All will pay for their acts of secrecy...." He growled once more as he placed the picture back down and walked to his closet.

He swung the door wide open as his golden eye scanned the contents of the closet. "Shit they piss me off to holy oblivion..." He angrily stated as he looked for a jacket to work with the fit he had put on. Once he found something that would work out he pulled it out of the closet. A black leather jacket with lots of buckles and zippers. Zipped up and just about ready to go he closed the closet door and tried to lock his thoughts in there with the other contents. "No use digging up the past. He ain't coming back. All I need to do is complete my mission and fuck up this whole structure." He stated as he walked to the trap door and grabbed his boots. His old blue and black backpack sat in the corner not too far from him. His eye narrowed as he fixed his hair to cover his eye. "Hmm do I want to risk snooping around that college campus again and picking my poisons?" He looked up and on a hook against the wall was a long black wig he wore to help conceal his identity more. "Fuck it why not. It won't hurt. I can scope out the units and such while out there." He made sure to grab a pack of cigarettes and his motorcycle keys before opening the trap door and leaving his hidden home.

{ Masa is leaving his home and heading to: Tori College Courtyard }
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com

Dragon's Nest [private]
Page 1 of 1