Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Running for Dear Life [Private] Welcom10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Lr_nav10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Lr_des11
Running for Dear Life [Private] Promot10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Suppor10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Partne10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Unit_n10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Blank_10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Rogue_10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Fighte10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Sacrif10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Rp_wea10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Weathe10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Academ10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Fight_10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Club_v10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Fortun10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Tori_n10
Running for Dear Life [Private] Rp_nav10
Running for Dear Life [Private] End_na10

Running for Dear Life [Private]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Running for Dear Life [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:06 am

When Daniel was sure he couldn´t see or hear anyone behind him he stopped and simply sat down on the ground right where he was standing. His legs were shaking like crazy, for he hadn´t done a sprint in some time but for now he seemed save so the running was worth it. His lungs hurt from all the panting and he was thirsty like hell but right now he couldn´t even afford water. Dani sighed and put his head in his hands, he had to find Dante and apologize to him. The things he said may have come out a little harsher and meaner then he intended. He just wanted for him to unbend a little. Seems like he did everything wrong and now he was in the middle of nowhere and the tears started flowing just like that. The boy started pulling at his hair and while the sobbing got louder "Oh gosh, I hate myself so much right now."

Last edited by AzaLeaP on Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:07 pm

Rei was walking with her mom and dad as she ate her pink cotton candy. "Mom this is great. Are you sure you don't want any?" She asked smiling as happy as an 8 year old with their favorite treat. Her mother patted her head and politely said no thank you while her husband called them over to a booth with watches. Rei however saw a boy crying not too far from their location. She cautiously walked up to the boy who looked younger than her. "Are you okay?" She asked as her tail was tucked underneath her dress. She was a little scared that is why she kept her distance from him. She was still getting used to the crowds of Japan since she has only been here for a month and some change.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 am

Dani heard a soft, high voice and raised his head in an instant. In front of him stood a beautiful young girl with long white hair and ocean blue eyes. "The hell? Now even cute, little beauty queen is looking down on me? Hating to be smaller than someone who was obviously younger than him Daniel stood up and put on his most haughty and arrogant look "Do I look alright, little missy? Go to your mommy and daddy, why don´t you? Just get the hell away from me." he hissed the last part. Dani was well aware that he didn´t really have a reason to be mean, but right now he was very pissed of and didn´t really want to be seen while crying. The worst thing however was that this girl looked absolutely beautiful and he didn´t even want to imagine what he looked like right now. But not looking his most perfect was not acceptable.
Looking into the girls innocent ocean blue eyes he felt a pang in his heart. She seemed like a loved child. Something Daniel never got, love. Another flow of tears started falling from his emerald green eyes and he buried his face in his hands again. Why the hell was everything going wrong?

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Rei had stepped back and gasped at the male's sudden outburst. "Rei dear." Her mother called and Rei perked up a bit. Here white ears twitched as she looked back at the boy but then went to join her parents at the booth. "Hey mom I guess it is like London as well right?" She said as a guy walked too close to her and she froze up moving closer to her father in an instant reaction. "Huh? What are ya talking about silly girl?" Her mother giggled along with her father. "Rei dear calm down. No one is out to get you" He said as he patted her head. Rei blushed and looked at her dad confused. "But dad.....At school the other kids said old men perv off you and some people pass by and touch you. That's disgusting!" "Ms. Rei Dorset!" Her mother stated in her stern voice as Rei's ears flew back burying deep into her snow like hair. Her father patted her head as she turned around to face him just as confused. "Rei, people talk about many things but not all experience them. You are a young lady and I guess you are still in your culture shock. You will be okay sweetheart. No worries alright?" He offered her a warm smile and Rei stuffed a piece of her cotton candy in her mouth and nodded.

"Now tell me, what's this about London stuff.." Her mom said confused a bit. Rei looked at the boy who seemed so depressed. "I guess.....you will find one mean person somewhere right?" She said looking at both her parents. Both were a bit stumped until her father followed her gaze and smiled. "You like him?" Rei blushed as pink as a cherry blossom in full bloom as she stepped back. "What? No! Ew....I mean he just looked so.......sad and my feet sort of carried me over there. As if I was to say something to him. But I have no idea what I was going to say at all....Almost like he needs a friend...or something...." She stated as she stuffed another piece in her mouth and looked at the ground. Her father patted her head and said, "How about we both talk to him okay?" Rei looked up and offered her dad the same smile. "Hunny I have the number for your booth on Saturday." She called from the Information booth waving at them. "Be there in a minute dumpling." He stated as he followed Rei over to the boy and looked at him curiously. "This him?" He asked as Rei replied yes and hid behind her father. Her dad offered a warm smile at the boy and stated, "Would you like some water or something to cool off?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:49 pm

Daniel looked up again as a older man, obviously the father of the little girl, spoke to him. Sniffing the boy replied "No. Could you leave me alone please..." It was not that he didn´t want any company it was just that he wanted to see one special person right now, a person which chose to ignore him and run away as if he was Death himself. He absolutely hated being rejected and Dante did nothing but.
"Thank you for offering me help, but nothing you do could actually help me..." Dani said to the man. "My goodness, I sound like an Emo. Not good at all. Try smiling!" so the boy tried smiling at the older man, but he was pretty sure it looked faked.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:15 pm

DJ was out of breath and thinking about turning back when she finally spotted the boy. He was talking to a girl and an adult male. His family? No, not with the way they were standing. Still, though, should she approach? Was the situation in hand? She couldn't tell from so far away, but she couldn't very well just walk up to them; or could she? It seemed the boy was having trouble, but more with communication than with being bullied by the pair. That hit a little close to home, so despite how cold she was, DJ in all of her barely clothed glory stalked over to the where the group was and did not smile. The black skin tight jumper reached down her thighs maybe an inch, but her metal studded boots came up over her knee, so she appeared to be more covered than she was. The slithering blue mass of hair that swirled around her body, reaching just below her hips, marked her more than her gold eyes ever would as being different, a mutation that shouldn't have been allowed to be born.

Faithless along the knuckles of her right hand also marked her, but it was something only understood by others like her. This was the hand she held out to the boy. There was no kindness, no sympathy, in her eyes, but the golden color wasn't cold or cruel. "There you are. Come on, we're late for dinner." DJ wondered if the boy would play along in her attempt to help him out of this awkward situation he'd gotten into. Normally, she wouldn't go out of her way to interact with strangers, but she just couldn't let this one go without trying. She didn't fall out of character for Frostfire, and though her face was known world wide for her connection to Firefall, DJ didn't feel uncomfortable yet, at least in the way fans made her feel. Maybe, just maybe, she'd make a friend in this town this night.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm

Out of the blue a young woman with long blue hair and a unique style appeared before Dani stretching her hand toward him and asking him to come along for dinner. Now he didn´t have a clue who this beautiful lady was but her face seemed expressionless and she reminded him of himself in a way. Out of an instinct which Dani didn´t know he possessed he took her hand "Sis, I´ve searched for you everywhere! Where the hell have you been?"
As he passed the young girl with white hair he paused for a moment "I´m sorry for screaming at you. It was not because of something you didn´t, I was just a little stressed. I apologize deeply, honey." he tried smiling kindly at the girl but wasn´t sure if he succeeded.
He followed the foreign woman for a few minutes then he stopped and pulled his hand back "Thank you for saving me but just who the hell are you?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:01 pm

DJ didn't pay much attention to the white haired girl and the adult male with her. They were no threat, and probably just innocent bystanders in all of this. The boy called her his sister, and while that was one of the correct answers, it made her eyelid twitch. The woman held her peace until they'd left the sight of the pair he'd been with only moments before. She didn't know where she was leading the boy, just away, where she wouldn't be obligated to act any certain way. Because brother, was this boy going to see the act fall to the wayside. Once she was sure they were out of sight, and the boy had pulled out of her grasp, she turned to face him. "You're welcome. I'm the one who got that pack of drunks off your ass after you ran by me. Thanks a bunch for that, asshole. My name's DJ, but just about everyone knows me as Frostfire," she fairly spit that name out. She was pissed, but it wasn't just the boy; he'd only been the icing on that particular rage cake. She backed away from him, ready to storm off. "Hey kid, try to stay out of trouble, will you? It's a hassle to those around you, even briefly."

There was a glint in the woman's eyes that would have been a warning of violence in anyone else, but she only sighed and started walking away. "Now I'm late for dinner with my band. You can come if you've nothing better to do. That should keep you out of trouble, and who knows, your pretty face might let the rest of us eat in peace for once." Just like that, and her anger was gone, at least for now. An invitation to dine, a swirl of slithering long blue hair, and DJ started to stroll off, not bothering to see if the boy decided to accept her invite or not. It was left to him to follow her again, but as she moved, her name flashed, and the large jagged scar on her back revealed itself from behind her hair, then hid again.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Rei watched somewhat behind her dad as she noticed the green eyes look up at her dad and asked to be left alone. Did he just sniffle? Is he crying? she thought as he father stood up and she hid behind her dad stuffing her mouth with another piece of cotton candy she ripped off the cone. "Well I hope everything turns out alright for you." her dad stated a bit worried for the boy until they heard another voice from behind them. 2 heads of snow white hair whipped around to see a girl dressed uniquely come and approach them and point at the boy. Sister?! Rei gave a very confused look as she eyed the 2 suspiciously but before she could get a word out the pair fled. Rei stood there much like her dad confused and very curious at the same time.

"That....was different. Maybe he just got lost." Her dad said as Rei offered him a bite of her cotton candy. He chuckled until he heard his wife. Both whipped around to see an angry British woman staring them both down. "Coming muffin" he said giving her a sheepish grin and walking over to her. Rei turned to see the pair were out of sight then proceeded to follow her father to the information booth.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:57 am

"Just why the hell does everyone think they can push me around? And what did she mean with "my pretty face might let them eat in peace for once"? Dani sighed and started to follow the young woman when suddenly he noticed something on her hand flashed and as her hair moved he saw a large scar on her back.
Daniels head started to hurt and he pulled a hand through his blood red wisps "This day is getting crazier by every waking second. Just why the hell did I leave home? the boy mumbled to himself. He did remember why he left home, he couldn´t take it there anymore. Still staying away for very long was no solution, he´d probably have to return in a few days time.
When he finally cough up to the woman he decided to act friendly and introduce himself "My name is Daniel but you can call me Dani. It´s written with only one "n" because I don´t like the way it looks when it was two. he smiled at the end. It was supposed to be a joke, he actually had no clue why his nickname was written like that but it just was.
Out of curiosity he looked down at the woman´s hand and noticed a name written where the hand had flashed before. It said "Faithless". The boy´s eyes widened. Of course it could be that it was just a tattoo but out of some reason he felt like this weird name popped out of nothing just like the name on his hip did. "Hey, this may sound like a weird question but why did you make a tattoo with a word like Faithless?"

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

DJ didn't know whether she was thrilled or disappointed that the boy had accepted her offer. He followed her and introduced himself. He had the kind of voice that told her she'd regret being nice - this Dani would annoy her to no end if they did become friends, but somehow, that didn't seem so bad to her. Was the young woman really so desperate for someone to be her friend? She didn't know, couldn't honestly answer herself, so DJ just let it go for now. She wasn't surprised by the question; how could she be? It was one of the most common things she was asked. Looking the boy over as she pondered how to answer, DJ couldn't decide between a non-answer and the full truth. The first was the one least likely to cause her trouble later. "Why would anyone mark themselves as Faithless where everyone can see?" Who would want the ridicule and questions that this word has caused? She still hadn't smiled, but there was something a little softer about her countenance now, "I just woke up with it. A lot happened the night I lost my ears, and I don't remember it all, but there were a couple physical results." The young woman shrugged and continued to walk toward the restaurant where she was to meet up with the other band members. "Oh, and Dani, I'm only to be called Frost or Frostfire when there are people aside from my bandmates around. It's this image thing the record company has us do. You're not some random kid I found in the park or your sister. We'll say that you're an online friend; if anyone asks, that is."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Dani started thinking about the name written on his body. It was like that for him too, it just appeared out of thin air and he had no clue why. Seems like this woman, DJ, knew more than she´d tell him but if he became friends with her then she might help him find out.
"So you´re in a band? What are you doing? Wait, let me guess; vocalist." the boy looked at her from the corner of his eyes with a small smile, then the smile vanished and his voice changed. It took on a melancholic tune, the sound was soft and nice, as if someone was drowning butterflies in honey "I love music and even used to play the violin like a professional. Singing too, I loved it...but after that night I don´t want to let anyone hear me sing, never again." the few last words were whispered while his eyes became glassy with tears, which he blinked away before they could be seen.
There was definitely something wrong with him; first he wanted to stay with a man he didn´t really know and now he was about to tell his secrets to a woman he didn´t know. Dani really had to stop doing this and close off like he used to.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 9:54 pm

DJ smiled a little absently as she waited for him to quiet. She wasn't used to anyone holding a conversation with her like this. She was normally aloof, cold towards others, but something was different about this boy. "Vocals, guitar, photo. I'm even learning drums, but it's more for something to do." The young woman brushed her hair back as she looked over at him, not really understanding, but she could also sympathize. So she wouldn't ask. "You can still play and sing when there's no one to hear. It's a help when you can't sleep." She turned down the avenue that would eventually lead them to the restaurant. Idly, she wondered what kind of uproar Dani would cause among her bandmates. They'd probably assume she was sleeping with him. It was going to be a long night, but she might still have a chance to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Looking at DJ Dani heaved a last sigh and placed a smile on his lips "Yeah, I guess music is the best medicine for insomnia." Of course music was great, but it definitely didn´t help if one gets a panic attack every time they hear the music they once used to sing and play. Still smiling, Dani remembered the times he was still playing the violin. The soft easy tone playing right beside his hear, the numb feeling in his fingers, the pain one always gets if they didn´t practice for a long time, it all was very exhausting and hard in the beginning but he really got to enjoy it very much in the end. Nevertheless, touching a violin now wouldn´t be a good idea.
So Dj, why don´t you tell me something more about yourself? You seem like a very interesting person."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 8:47 am

DJ stopped walking and stared hard at him for a long minute, then she busted out laughing. She couldn't explain why - wouldn't have if she could, but that's different. That surprised laughter relaxed her more than anything else would have. This kid would ease her boredom at the very least. She resumed walking, gesturing him to walk beside her. "I don't sleep much or often, so I find a great many things to fill my time. My stage persona is very cold and confident, and very extravagant!" These are merely things he'd have picked up over the course of a longer acquaintance, so she wasn't giving out any secrets. Like the fact she could hear something sometimes when someone with a word tattoo like hers was in the vicinity. It wasn't all the time, but often enough to make her wonder. No, she wouldn't ever tell anyone that - she had an image to uphold. "Now tell me something about you." This wasn't going to be free, it was going to be give and take.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:18 pm

After all was said and done Rei's parents actually talked about their booth over the weekend and their times for being available. Rei on the other hand looked in the direction where the two had ran off. But he seemed so upset....Did he lose someone or is he one of those constantly depressed kids? "Rei....Rei!" Rei was startled as she turned up and looked at her mother and father. "Let's go dear. You have school in the morning." Her mother said as Rei nodded and followed them home.

[Rei has left for a pit stop: Nobutaka's Pizza Palace ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running for Dear Life [Private]   Running for Dear Life [Private] Empty

Back to top Go down

Running for Dear Life [Private]
Page 1 of 1