Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Regardless Apartment Welcom10
Regardless Apartment Lr_nav10
Regardless Apartment Lr_des11
Regardless Apartment Promot10
Regardless Apartment Suppor10
Regardless Apartment Partne10
Regardless Apartment Unit_n10
Regardless Apartment Blank_10
Regardless Apartment Rogue_10
Regardless Apartment Fighte10
Regardless Apartment Sacrif10
Regardless Apartment Rp_wea10
Regardless Apartment Weathe10
Regardless Apartment Academ10
Regardless Apartment Fight_10
Regardless Apartment Club_v10
Regardless Apartment Fortun10
Regardless Apartment Tori_n10
Regardless Apartment Rp_nav10
Regardless Apartment End_na10

Regardless Apartment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Regardless Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:42 am

Toshihiro slowly pushed the door to the apartment open. It was a nice place— all the rooms were fairly large. Thanks to his general indifference to decore, the place kept a minimalist air. The walls were white, there were no pictures. The furniture was just what was needed, nothing more. He carried the heavy box down the front hall and into the living room where he put it down. There were three bedrooms in the apartment and until this day the sacrifice had been living alone. It was a life he had grown accustomed to and rather liked. But Darcy had interrupted the speed at which his life had been going. Mentioning to his parents that she had no place to stay anymore she had, in a way, forced herself into his place.

He had stopped not because Darcy was trailing behind him and she had yet to instruct him as to which room she wanted to be hers. Their relationship was strange. The way he followed was not befitting of a sacrifice he was told. He was sure that Darcy herself was not pleased; she wanted them to be a strong unit. One to be envied. It was not any particular loyalty that made him do it, though. It was more that he had no reason not to. Sitting on the one couch in the room, he waited for his fighter to catch up to him. Closing his eyes for the one second of peace he would have before the tornado that was Darcy picked him up again and swept him away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:00 am

Darcy was still climbing the last few stairs to the top floor when she saw Toshihiro enter the apartment. She sped up, panting under the weight of the heavy box. Of course, she'd never admit just how heavy the box was to her.

She was so excited to be moving in with her Sacrifice. From the day they'd met, all she wanted was to be close to him. On the outside, Toshihiro didn't seem to mind, but there was a certain look in his violet eyes that told the blonde that her Sacrifice wasn't too sure about it all.

The girl, moving even faster now, darted to the first empty room she saw and dropped the box on the ground. She bent over, her hands on her knees and her breath short.
"Is this room alright, Hiro?" She called out to the Sacrifce.
She figured he wouldn't care which room she took, but she wanted to be sure that she wasn't out of line.

The girl stood and gathered up her long platinum mane, putting it up and out of the way. She brushed over the mint green fabric covering her stomach and turned, the skirt of her dress slighting whirling, and walked to the door.
"You ready to get s'more? I don't think there are many left. I haven't got that much crap with me." Darcy giggled quietly as she leaned in the door way and folded her arms across her chest, waiting for her Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:36 am

His eyes shot open at the thud the box made as it hit the ground. “That room’s fine Darce.” He himself rose from the couch, taking the box he had with him. When he was in the room he let it drop beside the box already there, another loud noise. “Are you sure it’s the one you want though?” His eyes focused on Darcy for a moment, in the middle of this boring dull room. It didn’t feel quite right. “If it is, you can decorate however you want.”

“Sure. Let’s go.” He let out a sigh, exiting the room and heading down the stairs. “I never could figure out how you even have this much stuff. You had to bring it all the way from another continent…” He looked backwards at her with a crooked smile. “How many airports across the world did you drag it all through?”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

Darcy nodded vigorously, an excited smile across her face. It didn't matter much to her which room she took. She looked around the room imagining how she'd decorate. "I think I'll put some flowers in here..." She said. "Maybe a hanging chair. We'll see!"

The Brit made her way back out of the apartment and down the stairs to Toshihiro's car where she lifted the last, large box out of the car. "I got it!" She said to her Sacrifice before he could say a word. She struggled a bit on the stairs, but Darcy successfully managed to get her last box into the apartment. She dropped it on the floor, scooting it into her room. She let out a sigh as she placed her hands on her hips. "There we go. Now we've just go to get some furniture in here." But they'd worry about that later. For tonight, Darcy would just sleep on the sofa. She could go furniture shopping tomorrow.

"Are you hungry? I know I am." The girl asked. "I can make us something to eat if you want."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:17 pm

A smile crossed the sacrifice’s face, but his fighter too busy struggling with the box containing almost the entirety of her material possessions too notice it What a silly girl, all she had to do was ask. He chuckled. Sometime this girl fought so hard on her own, it almost made him to want try. Almost.

He trailed casually behind her as she made her way up the stairs, in case the fighter dropped something. Or she herself fell. What a hassle it would be if she hurt herself. The thud snapped his mind back into the moment. “You can have my bed tonight.” His shoulders shrugged in the oh-so-familiar way that they often did. “I don’t mind taking the floor, or the couch. I’ve done both before just for fun. So it would be better to do it to keep my Darcy content.” He ruffled her hair, shrugging once more. “I guess I am if you are. How about I help? If you think that I would be useful of course.”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Darcy's heart fluttered and her tail swished happily. It was so kind of Toshihiro to offer her his own bed. What a lucky Fighter she was! She didn't know much about units outside of her own, but she did know that she'd lucked out with Toshihiro. She could have just as easily ended up tied to a horrible, abusive Sacrifice who didn't want her at all. Even though Hiro seemed apathetic towards everything, Darcy knew that in his chest was a heart of pure gold. She knew that he cared for her in some form.

"Thank you so much, Hiro! You are the definition of a gentleman." The blonde smiled sheepishly, which was very unlike her. Her ears pressed flat against her head and her face flushed. She honestly wanted very much to turn down the Sacrifice's offer because she didn't want him to think that she was too good for the floor and she didn't want her poor Toshihiro to be uncomfortable. However, she felt that it would be rude to decline.

Darcy leaned into her Sacrifice and wrapped her arms around his torso. He face flushed even brighter as the two shared each other's warmth. She loved this man as if he were her blood. She often wondered if she felt this way because of their special bond or if simply loved him for being Toshihiro. Either way, this closeness was wonderful.

The girl collected herself, smiling at her Sacrifice before making her way to the kitchen where she grabbed a handful of baby carrots. She was starving!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 8:18 pm

“Of course…” Toshihiro brushed off the compliment a little awkwardly. The sacrifice’s body stiffened as his fighter embraced him. The initial shock passed quickly through his body and his tensed muscles relaxed. “You shouldn’t surprise me like that Darce. If I ever do develop the cat like reflexes of a true sacrifice you’ll regret those sudden attacks.” As he relaxed into her arms he closed his eyes for a second. It was a comfortable feeling. They had been together for such a short time, and it felt like they had spent their whole life together. The sacrifice sometime used to wonder how long their time together would last. Or what he would feel when that time ended. Now that they were a unit, though, he wondered what it would be like to have someone in his life forever. That sort of commitment was terrifying.

Then the warmth was gone. He waited a little, adjusting to the cold, before trailing slowly behind his fighter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:42 pm

"Right, so." Darcy rummaged around in the cabinets and manged to find a few cups of instant noodles. She usually liked to make more extravagant meals, but she was getting tiered. "Will this be okay for tonight?" She asked.

Darcy put the kettle on the stove and turned the eye on. She leaned against the counter and smiled at her Sacrifice. She wanted him to come close to her so that she could wrap her arms around him again. She blushed at the thought, her ears going back flat against her head. She turned around, her dress swirling, and mucked around with the noodle containers.
"I'm really glad to be here, Hiro. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 am

“Whatever you like, I’m ok with. It’s your first night in your new abode, you should feel comfortable.” He tilted his head to look at her, a knowing look on his face. “Not that you ever seem to feel uncomfortable Darcy, deciding to live here all on your own.”

He took a step closer and mussed the girl’s hair, almost subconsciously. This action had always felt natural. “It’ll be nice to have someone to cook for me though. I get hungry living on my own.” He continued muttering, mostly to himself. “You were never that good at cleaning up were you though…? Well I guess I can do that. This will be like an elaborate game of house…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regardless Apartment   Regardless Apartment Empty

Back to top Go down

Regardless Apartment
Page 1 of 1