Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This is not me leaving. Welcom10
This is not me leaving. Lr_nav10
This is not me leaving. Lr_des11
This is not me leaving. Promot10
This is not me leaving. Suppor10
This is not me leaving. Partne10
This is not me leaving. Unit_n10
This is not me leaving. Blank_10
This is not me leaving. Rogue_10
This is not me leaving. Fighte10
This is not me leaving. Sacrif10
This is not me leaving. Rp_wea10
This is not me leaving. Weathe10
This is not me leaving. Academ10
This is not me leaving. Fight_10
This is not me leaving. Club_v10
This is not me leaving. Fortun10
This is not me leaving. Tori_n10
This is not me leaving. Rp_nav10
This is not me leaving. End_na10

This is not me leaving.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

This is not me leaving. Empty
PostSubject: This is not me leaving.   This is not me leaving. EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 9:34 pm

Hello, my fellow role-players, psychos and oddballs. Over the past several months, we have lost some people who were near and dear to our hearts here on Loveless. Most recently, a couple of our most influential and inspirational members decided to step down. While this news has come as a surprise to most, if not all of us, we should remember that the time comes for each and every person that their muse flees, leaving them without the drive to create, write and explore the lives of people who, for all their interesting quirks, are, after all, nothing more than pure fiction we created to amuse ourselves.

That being said, let me take a moment to assure you that I have no intention of leaving this site anytime soon, unless I'm forced to do so by an administrative decision to close the site down. I hope, however, that it doesn't come to that.

No matter what any of us might think about what we read in the resignation posts that have recently been placed in the announcement section, I would like to remind you all that these ladies were, and hopefully will remain, our dear friends, co-conspirators and supporters. As such, a part of each of us will miss their presence on the boards and in the Chatbox. Please, do not let the loss of these Founding Ladies discourage you. There are still several wonderful members here who find joy in losing themselves in the world of Loveless. There are still many incredible, zany, sorrowful, awful, wonderful stories waiting to be told about and by those who remain.

This is not me leaving.

This is me asking everyone to come together, just one more time, to remember why we love this forum so much. It isn't just about the writing, the stories, the gameplay of the forums. It is about the community, the comraderie, the insanity of having friends we may never see in the real world, but who hold a place in our hearts, nonetheless.

This is not me leaving.

This is me vowing to stay.

Love you all.
Beth/Ace/Kara
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Location : Lost in the maze of life, but lucky for me I gotta a map!

This is not me leaving. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not me leaving.   This is not me leaving. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:48 pm

Here, here. I completely agree one hundred and ten percent! I'm still gonna be sticking around too guys for as long you all will have me! You can always count on Tsu to hang around even if she's busy at the moment. I still really love this site and everyone on it and will miss those who have recently left us. But I understand why they left, if its no fun anymore than why bother right?

Man, it's times like this that I wish I was as eloquent as Ace, (giggles). But I shall have to do my best so I'll keep it simple then. I'm in for the long haul and if anyone needs me: just shoot me a pm or email or even a text for the those who have my number. ^^
I'll always be willing to help or just listen to your problems because after all like Ace said, we're all friends here right? And that's what friends do for each other. They are willing lend a helping hand when you're down or a shoulder to cry on when you're sad or give a rousing cheer when something good happens.

So let's band together and makes this site something even more amazing than it already is! I know we can do it if we all band together!

Love and hugs for all,
Tsukiyoko
Back to top Go down

This is not me leaving.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Welcome Mat :: Welcome and NonRP Area-
Jump to: