Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Improving with Suggestions Welcom10
Improving with Suggestions Lr_nav10
Improving with Suggestions Lr_des11
Improving with Suggestions Promot10
Improving with Suggestions Suppor10
Improving with Suggestions Partne10
Improving with Suggestions Unit_n10
Improving with Suggestions Blank_10
Improving with Suggestions Rogue_10
Improving with Suggestions Fighte10
Improving with Suggestions Sacrif10
Improving with Suggestions Rp_wea10
Improving with Suggestions Weathe10
Improving with Suggestions Academ10
Improving with Suggestions Fight_10
Improving with Suggestions Club_v10
Improving with Suggestions Fortun10
Improving with Suggestions Tori_n10
Improving with Suggestions Rp_nav10
Improving with Suggestions End_na10

Improving with Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Improving with Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Improving with Suggestions   Improving with Suggestions EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Hello Loveless Members!
First I would like to apologize for not being on as often as I should. I am so sorry but life has a hold of me pretty tightly. But I have not forgotten about any of you and this forum. I am here today wanting to hear from all of you. Without you guys this forum would not exist! So I am asking for descriptive ideas you may have inside that creative mind of yours that you would like to see in the future. Of course we can't do every single one but I can help implement pieces at a time. I want to make this forum better but like always I will need your help along the way. Please do not be afraid of giving suggestions and helping your forum reach may who are looking for that most unique forum out there to date! Thank you so much for your efforts everyone!

Admin,
Kyo
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Ace

Ace

Improving with Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Improving with Suggestions   Improving with Suggestions EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:35 am

Okay, first idea to come to mind. This is only to help appeal to visitors to the site. Remember the home page we used to have on Alculard, way back when? Well, a different, simpler take on that would be a pretty effective means to draw the interest of people who wander in.

The layout I'm proposing is set out in this picture (click on thumbnail for full view) and includes some brief information about the site as well as a "Character of the Month" (C.o.M.) feature, with two sub-features (the Member of the Month, which would be the one who controls the C.o.M., and a Featured Post for that character).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

On a related note, for the Member of the Month sub-feature in this, perhaps we could make "USER ID CARDS" with basic information to include with the member's note/interview to/for our visitors.

Ex.

USERNAME: Ace
ALIASES: Ace, Kara, Beth

As for backgrounds to these USER ID CARDS, we could have different colors/imgs to represent the Aristocratic Houses, 7Moons and Rogues, based on that user's characters. (Like mine would be a mix between whatever the Matsumoto Family's color/img is and that for the Rogues.)
Back to top Go down

Improving with Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Welcome Mat :: Welcome and NonRP Area-
Jump to: