Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Fanfiction and other works Welcom10
Fanfiction and other works Lr_nav10
Fanfiction and other works Lr_des11
Fanfiction and other works Promot10
Fanfiction and other works Suppor10
Fanfiction and other works Partne10
Fanfiction and other works Unit_n10
Fanfiction and other works Blank_10
Fanfiction and other works Rogue_10
Fanfiction and other works Fighte10
Fanfiction and other works Sacrif10
Fanfiction and other works Rp_wea10
Fanfiction and other works Weathe10
Fanfiction and other works Academ10
Fanfiction and other works Fight_10
Fanfiction and other works Club_v10
Fanfiction and other works Fortun10
Fanfiction and other works Tori_n10
Fanfiction and other works Rp_nav10
Fanfiction and other works End_na10

Fanfiction and other works

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dmitry

Dmitry

Fanfiction and other works Empty
PostSubject: Fanfiction and other works   Fanfiction and other works EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 1:42 pm

So lately I've been reading online a lot and have come across quite a few wonderful stories that I just wanted to share because they're that good, but I'd also like to see what everyone else is reading~

Feel free to post anything from fanfiction/orignal works/mangas/anything else you love and can read for free online. Also please include a little blurb about it, so people can decide if they'd like to check it out!!

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
He was the enemy's greatest creation. Their deadliest weapon. Too bad they never expected him to fall into the hands of an unsuspecting teenage girl... who, incidentally, has no idea what to do with him. -SKoW Most Creative Plot Award Nominee!- - I adore this so much but it seems to be abandoned, so read at the risk of falling in love and having your heart broken since it doesn't have an ending.

2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Unknown to their victims, Nightmares and Dreams are actual creatures who invade human minds as embodied fears and joys. Violet doesn't use the new BlissMax pill designed to give good dreams (or any modern niceties, thanks Dad), and one night, a Nightmare—the fear of hell—enters her enticingly innocent mind and gets trapped. - There is a part two up online!!

3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sophie was only suppose to come in for Bella's wedding and then leave. A simple vacation that has turned her life around completely. How is it possible that she ended up living in the claustrophobic town of La Push with werewolves? Embry/OC - This one isn't finished, and for a Twilight fanfic its pretty good.

4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tenth Walker - Gandalf convinces a former Haradrim assassin to join the Fellowship, but the path of blood and gold calls to her again in the form of the Ring. Will an elf prince help her find the strength to defeat her nature, or will she fall, as so many have? Legomance, obviously. - By far my FAVORITE Lotr fanfic, and so beautifully written that you just have to read it.

5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She had chosen to sacrifice her life for her partner. But Cato had other plans for her. He wants all of her and the animal inside him won't back down until she submits. She won't give in to him without a fight. Will they survive the arena and the early rebellion? Tribute escape. Cato/OC, Minor Character pairings as well. - Really good plot idea, what would you do if you ended up in the games with someone you had to protect? Plus I love Cato so....

6. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trick—just a boy with blue hair, an Irish accent, and anger issues. When I learned his secret, it took everything in his power not to rip my throat out and everything in mine not to fall in love with him. Luckily, he was stronger than I was. - This one isn't finished, but its still a good read.

Those are my current obsessions, but I'd love to see what everyone else is reading~~~!!!
Back to top Go down

Fanfiction and other works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Welcome Mat :: Welcome and NonRP Area-
Jump to: