Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Welcom10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Lr_nav10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Lr_des11
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Promot10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Suppor10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Partne10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Unit_n10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Blank_10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Rogue_10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Fighte10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Sacrif10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Rp_wea10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Weathe10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Academ10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Fight_10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Club_v10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Fortun10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Tori_n10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Rp_nav10
You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 End_na10

You're Like a Drug

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 1:06 pm

As soon as his eyes followed the others hand to see the exact same tattoo, Ren felt a shiver run down his spine. He was quick to brush it to the side as he crossed the room in a few strides and grabbed the blond's arm roughly to stare at the exact fucking same tattoo he had in every way possible. "What the fuck is this?" He growled shaking the others arm in anger. Was this another magic trick? Had this stranger stalked him and found out his secret and copied his strange tattoo?

Scrunching his face up, his free hand lashed out and Ren punched the wall beside them, the sound reverberating around them with a loud thud. He wanted answers and he wanted them now or he was going to castrate this mother fucker here on the spot. Inhaling sharply he stood there glaring at Atsushi. "Does this have something to do with the pull? Fucking explain." He snarled gripping the others arm tighter.

If this was all some elaborate trick he was going to loose his cool and go mental. This tattoo had been the final straw. Ren thought he had been handling everything well, but this pushed him over the edge and he had finally snapped. If the other couldn't come up with a good enough sounding explanation fast, then he would walk out of this bathroom a bloody eunuch.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:45 pm

Atsushi jolted a bit when the other male grabbed his arm rather roughly and for a split second he felt mind numbing fear. It that short amount of time he feared for his life, but it turned out to be mostly baseless when the man just grabbed asked about his tattoo. He was tempted to shrug as an answer, but something told him that that would be a very bad idea and might just lead to him getting beat up. Instead, he very calmly met the Ren’s eyes and gave what he hoped was a reassuring smile.

“It’s just a tattoo. I don’t exactly know how I got it though. Must have been drunk, but I’m curious as to-”

Oh. He thought that the tattoo was linked to their connection? Why would that have to do with anything. It was a tattoo. He had more and none of them caused any weird pull to anyone. He pull at his right lip ring as he tried to think of a calm way to explain himself before the other hurt him He had no doubt that the other would either. There was something in those red eyes that made him shiver with equal parts of fear and delight. Ren’s grip on his arm was extremely tight at this point and it caused small tingles of pain to run through him.

“I don’t see how it would have any connection to the pull. Why would it? Like I said, it’s just a tattoo. People have loads of tattoos and you don’t see them blabbing on about pulls.”
Back to top Go down
http://skinnydefenselessstilesnipple.tumblr.com/
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 am

Narrowing his eyes Ren let go of the others arm and ripped up his own sleeve. "Then fucking explain this." He snarled indicating to his own tattoo with his eyes. Shoving his left arm next to Atsushi's arm, Ren glared at the other to come up with an explanation for why they both had the exact same tattoo in the exact same place. Everything about the two tattoo's was a copy of the other. While Ren stood there fuming he noticed something out of the corner of his eye. A shimmering golden thread that entwined around the both of the males.

Taking a step back he shook his head thinking he was imagining it or was still fairly high on drugs which wouldn't be far off a normal explanation. Reaching out with his right hand he touched the entwining thread and got a shock when he thought he could feel it between his fingers. "What the fucking hell is this?" He yelled jerking the thread up into the others face threateningly. As he held it it still shimmered and wound itself around the two, Rens angry red eyes tried to follow it to its source and was even more shocked to find that, from what he could comprehend one end was coming from him and the other end was connected to the blond.

This is it. He thought. He had finally lost it. He was seeing things and imagining weird shit he could feel. And worst of all, neither he nor the other person standing in front of him who had the exact same unexplainable shit going on couldn't come up with a reasonable excuse for it.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 3:15 pm

All Atsushi could do was stare at the matching tattoo on the other’s arm. This wasn’t possible right? He was dreaming or hallucinating. There was no way someone could have the exact same tattoo in the exact same place with all the exact same fucking details. There was just no way. He continued to stare for a few more moments before looking back up at those ruby colored orbs. He jerked his arm away and took a few steps backwards from the other.

”I have no clue why you have my tattoo. For all I know you could be stalking me.” He said in an accusing voice while crossing his arms.

Okay, now he had to be hallucinating. Ren had pulled some weird thread out of no where that seemed to be connecting them. It wasn’t really tied around any part of their bodies though which made no sense. Plus, Atsushi would have noticed if someone tied a string going from him to the other male. This whole thing was getting more and more unbelievable by the second.

”W-Where the hell did that come from?! Why would I know what it is? You’re the one that found it? How do I know that you didn’t put it there or something?” His voice went an octave or two higher as he tried to find an easy escape route. This whole thing was becoming too serious for him. All he had wanted was to get laid and hopefully not get another scar on his back when he got back to Boss.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:27 am

Letting the thread go Ren glared at the blond. "You think I would stalk you? Fuckin brat you ain't that hot. You think i would make all this elaborate shit up, for fuckin WHAT! I ain't gettin anything out of this." He partly yelled back. Taking a few steps of his own backwards he turned and went and sat on the lid of the only toilet cubical in the bathroom. Slumping down elbows on knee's, head in hands Ren muttered to himself. "I'm going fucking mental."

Right now he had had enough. He nor the blond had any idea what was happening to well the both of them it seemed. But Ren knew he needed to calm down before he went got any more destructive trying to find answers. Squeezing his eyes shut he tried to think, but he couldn't with all this noise from the music and the couple hundred people that were squished into the place.

Forcing himself to take a few deep breaths he started to calm down, so he got up off the lid walked to the basin and grabbed some paper towel and started wiping the bench around the basin dry, not saying a word to the other. Once he was satisfied he pulled some more white rocks out of his pocket along with a little knife and started chopping it up into a finer powered like consistency. Once happy he pushed it into lines and snorted it up his nose. This bullshit was really some weird fucked up hallucination he preferred to not remember in the morning. As he snorted down the fourth line, Ren started to feel that light rush again. Standing there he rolled his head back and closed his eyes as he felt his body relax and everything from the last hour or so melt away. Although he still wanted his questions answered he knew now that this person, would not or could not give him the answers.

Rolling his head towards the other he looked contemplative for a second as his mind tried to think of what to do now. How did you go about searching for answers to a problem that make you sound crazy. One hand drifted to up under his shirt to lazily itch his belly as he thought. "If this bullshit is happening to both of us, what now?" He asked other free hand wiping his nose.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:19 pm

Atsushi head jerked back at Ren’s reaction. He wasn’t expecting that, but he really should have. The guy did seem to have a few loose screws, but then again, who didn’t. He was certainly not one to judge.

He watched the other start to wipe up the sink with confusion. Was the guy OCD? Did he have some compulsive desire to clean when he was freaking? He sighed and pressed himself against the wall. He really should have just gone home the moment things went south.

He didn’t say anything as Ren whipped out some more drugs, a knife, and started chopping them up. He really didn’t want to anger a man who was doing drugs and held a knife. Who knew what he could do with that. For all Atsushi knew, he could chop his dick off without a single word. It seemed rather possible. He folded his arms behind his head and hummed a tune to himself as the other snorted the lines.

”How am I supposed to know? I’m just as lost as you are.”
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:05 am

Rolling his eyes, Ren pocketed his things and wiped his nose one more time. Well he was going to find out what the fuck was going on. This little moment had renewed his desire to find out what the tattoo's meant and now he had more shit to go off. And now he knew it wasn't him that was going batshit crazy. He glanced at the blond for a second as he ran his hair through his hair and splashed some water on his face, Ren was starting to get bored of the other. Sure it had been kinda fun up until now, but few people could keep up with Ren's pace and erratic behaviour and he wouldn't be surprised if the other fell behind.

So he would leave before the other had time too. It was always boring waiting on someone who insisted that they try and keep pace.

"Well... This has been..... Fun. If i happen to find anything out about this weird shit I'll let you know" He said starting to slowly walk to the door with a purposely awkward smile. The easiest way to get out of shit was to make things as awkward as possible. When he was at the door he turned coughed and smiled awkwardly again, unlocked the door and pulled to head out. As he looked out the door to the swelling mass of people he had an overwhelming urge to get out of this suffocating place and get outside. With a glance back into the bathroom he made his escape, melting into the crowd and finding the last of his gang members and indicating that he wanted out.

Finally making his way outside Ren laughed and spun around high as a kite. Kicking a bin around he ran up behind a member and jumped on his back kicking and yelling "Giddy up bitch!"

[Ren has gone Home]

Last edited by Raiden on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 10:00 pm

He snorted as he watched the other practically run out of there. He knew that they would never see each other again. After all, the whole tattoo thing had to be fluke. There was no way that they had were connected by something like that. So, what if he didn’t get fucked by him? He could easily find a much better lay than some gang leader who was about three seconds from doing something that would get him sent to a loony bin. If anything, Atsushi had dodged a bullet with the whole duck and dodge thing Ren had pulled. Saved him the trouble of having to avoid any unnecessary harm that might come to him if the other was pissed off.

He exited the bathroom and made his way through the still crowded room that stunk even more of sweat, booze, and drugs. He was ready to blow this joint. There was clearly nothing here for him. He pushed his way through the crowd and outside where he began to the long walk back to home base.

[Atsushi has left]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Like a Drug    You're Like a Drug  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Like a Drug
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: