Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Roaming around (closed) Welcom10
Roaming around (closed) Lr_nav10
Roaming around (closed) Lr_des11
Roaming around (closed) Promot10
Roaming around (closed) Suppor10
Roaming around (closed) Partne10
Roaming around (closed) Unit_n10
Roaming around (closed) Blank_10
Roaming around (closed) Rogue_10
Roaming around (closed) Fighte10
Roaming around (closed) Sacrif10
Roaming around (closed) Rp_wea10
Roaming around (closed) Weathe10
Roaming around (closed) Academ10
Roaming around (closed) Fight_10
Roaming around (closed) Club_v10
Roaming around (closed) Fortun10
Roaming around (closed) Tori_n10
Roaming around (closed) Rp_nav10
Roaming around (closed) End_na10

Roaming around (closed)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Roaming around (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 11:56 am

Hisoka sighed and shifted on the bench. He always did enjoy coming to the park. It always made his feel just a bit happier. He was tempted to call Sophie and ask her to come. But he decided he didn't feel like seeing anyone he knew. He of course knew that he had slightly been avoiding her.

He didn't feel all that bad about it though. He wasn't sure though why he was avoiding her though. Maybe it was because every time he saw her, he teased her which made her blush which in turn made him blush. He didn't like that.

The thoughtful teen was snapped out of his musing when he realized his phone was buzzing. He pulled it out of his pocket only to shove it back in. The number was all to familiar. The woman only called every day and sometimes twice and three times a day.

Why didn't they get that he didn't want to see them. He never wanted to see those people again. Family. Who needs it anyway? He sure didn't. He had everything he could ever possibly want. A place to stay (which was with Sophie), Sophie, and food on the table. Which was provided by Sophie.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:45 pm

After that nice meal she had, natsumi felt like going that long way home, and that was through the park. "what a nice day it is for a walk." She felt the warm breeze go though her silver hair and tickle her ears. She giggled and brushed it away from her face.

With her black skinny jeans and purple shirt and black and purple converses, she began to sing cascada "every time we touch" while walking. After a few minutes of walking she decided she walked a good distant to burn off that meal she had. She saw one and sat down on it, closed her eyes and hummed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Hisoka grit his teeth as he heard humming disrupt his thought process. He needed to concentrate. He was trying to figure out a way to help with the bills. After all he did feel bad for practically mooching off Sophie. He was supposed to help. It was what a boyfriend was supposed to do. Then again he was not the typical boyfriend but still. He tried to remember what places he had applied to. Taco Bell… Some random café… He didn’t remember the rest.

The male prayed that he would get hired somewhere. He was hoping to surprise his Fighter by helping with the bills. He knew she would be surprised she was whenever he simply cleaned the place where they lived. That reminded him. There was a stack of dishes that needed cleaned. He would have to get to them when he got home. Now to deal with the humming person. It was then he heard the ringing. His head turned quickly to the person who just happened to be the hummer. He tried to remember how to tell Sacrifices and Fighters apart but it wouldn’t come to him. He was pretty sure nothing would happen though.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:09 am

As Natsumi was humming to a song she like. she felt a present that someone was watching her, it kind of creped her out a little. Natsumi opened her eyes and stoped humming and looked at the person. She didn't even know a person was sitting there. the boy looked around 18. she looked at him and also thought that he was pondering something. "ummmm hi, are you okay?" she said looking at him he was thinking really hard about something.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:07 am

[Entering from Cafe and into the Park.]

"Oh PLEASE! can we go in the park! I love the outdoors. We ought to find a mountain and climb it sometime..."

I was starting to come off of my sugar rush/energy high now. Must have burnt it all off during the dancing and laughing crazy-ness on our way here. I smiled and looked at Dié as I waited for her reply.

"Beautiful voice by the way."

I looked around me, we were standing on a pathway trees lined it, there was a small patch of flowers, all colors up ahead. It was pretty, in it pretty in its own domestic way. Made me think of home. Oh come on! You are not getting homesick only a couple hours after you get here? Small birds were in the trees, families on picnic could be seen and couples sitting on benches. I could faintly hear trickling water. A man made pond, maybe a little waterfall with a bridge? Though our arms were already linked I made a show of offering my occupied elbow, my left hand extended before me and gestured down the path. I giggled lightly, fighting and losing the battle of sincerity. I winked and smiled at Dié.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:21 am

She laughed, "Sure, it's a really beautiful day," she slipped on her sunglasses as she spoke. Her good mood hadn't vanished, but the built up energy had. Now that she didn't have the urge to do something crazy, she was enjoying the time she spent with Dice. "I'm just not sure that my clothes are suitable for mountain climbing, Dice-san," she indicates her pale blue cropped pants with darker blue lace going down the outside seam. Then self-consciously tugs her matching shirt back into place as she curtsied playfully. "It'll be my pleasure to join you." She began to laugh helplessly.

She straightened and wiped away the tears from laughing so hard. "Why don't you tell me more about yourself while we walk? And I'm perfectly willing to sing anytime if it doesn't bother you!" She giggled again and watched the butterflies drift from one flower to another. Yes, it certainly is a beautiful day, she thought wistfully.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:00 pm

I looked Dié over; I studied her clothes as she adjusted her top. It’s cute for something so....Lacy? Girly. I smiled,

"No it isn’t, we shall go another day? With more proper hiking clothes and shoes."

I pointed to my black high-heeled sandals. Her pleasure to join me? Ha-ha we are acting like we are in a play, hmmm what one would it be? I shook my head, who cares its fun. And even though I’m acting silly it doesn’t seem to bother her. My face cooled over, back to the straight line my lips make, the little color that had been in my cheeks leaving. I didn’t have outbursts like this, and hey I was making a friend. Not just someone I know that I’m nice too but someone who seems interested, someone who doesn’t seem to just be being polite. I felt the corners of my mouth start to twitch up. If this kept up my face was going to hurt from all the muscle use.

"Your voice is very pretty; whenever the fancy catches you and I’m around please sing! I grew up in a small town, I’ve finished high school. Hm. What would you like to know?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 pm

She laughed softly and began to walk toward the bridge. There was something about leaning on the railing talking and watching the water go by. She pulled on Dice's arm, "Where do you come from? How old are you? What's your favorite everything?I want to know all about you, Dice-san!" The girl chattered excitedly. Her face lit up with her curiosity, and her eyes seemed to take in every breath the other girl made.

She blushed at the praise and murmered, "It's not that good." She smiled up at Dice and her tail wavered from side to side, echoing the excitement she was experiencing. "Already out of high school! You're older than me in that case!" Her mind raced with all the different thoughts and questions that she couldn't grasp long enough to say, and all the ones she couldn't make herself speak. Like how pretty her companion was, or how she felt whole just being near such an interesting person.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:12 pm

I followed Dié to the bridge listening to her prattle off questions in one breath. I smiled and looked at her, just now noticing that I was taller than her, not by much but still taller.

"I'm from America. Utah, its a state in the mid west. I am eighteen years old. Chocolate is my favorite sweet. If I told you what my favorite breakfast was you probably wouldn't know what it was. I'm looking for a home, I plan on going to school here and maybe settling in this country..Or I might go home. I haven't decided yet."

I watched the girl, she was excited I could basically taste it. Or maybe it was just so obvious that I felt I could taste it. With her tail flicking about and her eyes wide, her ears perked she reminded me of a kitten. A cute little kitten, the one that all the kids fight over because they want it.

"Yes you are that good at singing do not let anyone fool you and say otherwise."

It wasn't often that I complimented people, then again there were not many people I felt at ease with.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:31 pm

She sighed at their height differences, she just knew that she was going to get a crick in her neck from it. She giggled, "What's it like to be so tall?" Her mind raced with more questions brought up by Dice's answers. She leaned against the rail, her arms folded together resting on the wood. She looked out at the water, and felt calmed. Despite the energy rushing into her body from her companion, she felt more at peace than she ever had. It would be nice to stay like this forever! The foreigner could definitely become a person very important to her; if Dié wasn't careful she could come to depend on the girl's presence.

Dié shrugged her shoulders just to move, "Wow, three years isn't that much of an age gap." She flashed a smile over her shoulder. Her every movement invited the other girl to mimic her, right down to the tail fluttering like in a breeze. American? That explains the hair at least. I hope we can be great friends, since she's so interesting! I could learn about her forever and still not know everything! Her tail fluttered and she smiled brightly at the thought. Her ears perked and she stared at Dice, "You really don't know what you're doing yet? I suppose you could just stay with me for a while; there's more than enough room. There are rumors that it's haunted, though, which is why I can afford it," she giggled to let the girl know the rumors weren't true.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:47 pm

"To be tall? No different than being short the only change is what way your crane your head."

I followed Dié's movements and rested my elbows on the wood railing, folding my hands together. The water was calmly running. Constant but always changing. I leaned down till my chin rest's on my folded arm. My eyelids dropped down while I looked at the water and listened to Dié. I smiled back at Dié as she looked at me. She is so free with her show of emotions. Briefly I wondered if I had been the same when I had my ears and tail.

"I appreciate the offer of a place to stay. But I do not want to be a bother."

I started to turn to look back at the water when I turned to look back at Dié.

"Haunted? I used to be attracted to such places when I was a kid."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:05 pm

She smiled softly, "I suppose you're right. I never really thought about it that way. As for being a bother, I wouldn't have offered if you were going to be one. Its just me there now," she lowered her gaze back to the water. She hated to think of Sheng Li and her grandfather staying with her third cousin, but their health was more important than her loneliness. Her voice grew soft, "My grandfather had to move in with family, but made me stay here to finish school. There are two other bedrooms, and the neighbors swear there are ghosts in them." she turned her head so she was facing the girl. She had trouble understanding her reaction to this stranger. Why was she so free with this girl?

"Hey, Dice-san, is there a nick name or something I can call you?" She smiled softly, "It seems too formal to keep calling you 'Dice-san' all the time." She turned back to the water, deep in thought. In this one day, she'd shown Dice more of herself than she'd ever shown anyone else. Could it be because they had the same marking? Or maybe she felt she should give something back to the girl for making her feel complete? Then again it could just be the extra energy she had bubbling up inside that was coming from this stranger somehow. She was quiet when a couple passed by, her eyes unfocused but looking out on the water. Will I become like this stream? Always going in one direction without a care, and barely a murmur? Would I be content to be unchanging but always moving? It's hard to tell. Her tail curled around her waist, unconsciously giving her the hug she needed without knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:17 pm

"I will be happy to join you at your home then."

I winked at Dié though I felt a shift in the energy as if it was growing cold, then it stopped. I watched my companion.

"As for a nickname, you can just call me Dice...Or Ice either works for me. Well so long as I get to call you Kitten."

I tilted my head while looking at Dié. I hope she wouldn't take offense at at my nickname for her. She just reminded me of a kitten. The cute one you want, the cute little black kitten that has just opened its eyes that you find in the rain. Its mother no where to be found.

"Well I shall decide if this house really is haunted. Or are you trying to scare me away?"

The last sentence was said in a teasing tone. I like Dié I want to become friends with her. She is so friendly and energetic. Two empty rooms eh..Wait her grandpa is elsewhere.

"Umm. I hope you don't mind my asking but what about your parents?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:32 pm

"It'll be good to have another person in the house, " she smiled at the girl. No she definitely wasn't going to try to scare her off. "Ice," she whispered, rolling the sound of it on her tongue. It was fitting in a way. Certainly easier to say. "That seems fair, Ice. I was just warning you about the nosy neighbors, really." She giggled at the thought of her house actually being haunted.

There was a feeling almost like a wall dropping down, but Dié responded anyway. She had to swallow several times, and her voice sounded like frost should be forming, but she didn't direct it at anyone. "They - they died. Eight years ago." Her chest hurt still whenever she thought about it. She pushed through the feeling, "Grandfather is Daddy's dad, so he took Sheng Li and I in. They both have really bad asthma, so they stay in the country with relatives. In fact I'd just dropped them back off after a long visit when we met." Concern for her family colored her words, but the chill in her voice lessened to nothing with every word.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 2:53 pm

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bring up something that would hurt."

I swallowed several times. I could tell it still hurt her, thinking about her parents.

"Sheng Li? Sibling? Did you have a good visit with your family?
I don't have much family left. Just my parents. I'm an only child.
Do you have any pets?"

That would be nice. I could feel my face relax back into my natural smooth expressionless appearance. Suddenly I missed the smell of horses from back home. I closed my eyes and pinched the bridge of my nose. I let my hand elegantly fall to my side, opening my eyes and looking up into the sky. Two birds to the left took flight and cut across my line of vision. I took a deep breath and allowed the emotions to flow down my back. Though a little guilt still lingered for upsetting Kitten. Perhaps some company would be good for her. Its hard to lose people important to you, and then finally get another group and lose them again...Besides we still have this mystery to solve.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:06 pm

"You don't need to apologize, you had no idea." She shoved away from the railing, only to turn around and lean her back to it. She closed her eyes and faced the sky. It was nice here, even when it hurt, it was still so peaceful, like a balm to her soul.

She spoke without moving from that perch, "Yup, my brother's twelve, and he's adorable." She smiled and laughed softly, "They were pretty much the same, really. Grandfather made a grump about my housekeeping, and Sheng Li played in the backyard. The family was grateful to have them back, though."

Dié jumped up and sat on the rail, kicking her feet lazily, the marking on her ankle blatantly obvious. It was good to spend time with some one new, and she couldn't remember the last time she'd had a friend. She winked at the girl, "I'm allergic to pet hair, so I don't keep any animals around. There is a stray tabby that I feed, but I wouldn't say he's mine. Do you like animals?" Her dark gray eyes met Dice's and she smiled again. She could watch this girl forever and never get bored! "Do you suppose there's anyone that could help us figure this out?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:23 pm

"Your brother sounds like a cutie."

I smiled at her. Dié turned, and then jumped up so she was sitting on the railing. I was comfortable with the way I was standing, stooped over with my elbows on the rail.

"Aren't all grandpa's grumps?"

Allergic to pets? that must suck.

"I love animals. Ive had many kinds of pets. Aww a stray cat? How sweet that you feed it."

Gown cats and I never really got along. Kittens did because they were playful but, I think its just me. I shrugged, oh well cant win everything.

"Perhaps we should move from this little area and find a grassy spot to lay down, or a bench to sit?"

It was hard to stay still, I felt like moving, walking, roaming. Anything. Though the place was very nice and calming I still felt restless. I wondered when jet lag would kick in and drive me nuts. I looked at Dié out of the corner of my eye.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm

She blushed, and her ears flattened slightly, "I just know what it's like to have no one, so now both the kitten and I have somebody." She turned back to the previous subject, her family. "He only grumps because he cares. It's more like he's letting me know that he's proud of me than actually complaining. Sheng Li has these wonderful chocolate eyes and hair to match mine. The poor boy's my height right now, but in maybe another month, he'll pass me by. It's so cute how he follows Grandfather around like a little duckling!

Dié sighed in envy, It must be so nice to have pets! She jumped down and spotted what looked to be an old tree in the distance. The perfect place to sit on the grass in the shade, and away from prying eyes and ears; she pointed it out. "Race you there!" She launched into a full out run as the last syllable fell from her lips, her laughter trailing her like a ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 3:58 pm

And thoughtful to boot. I smiled and turned just as Kitten took off running.

"Oh no you don't!"

I ran after her, catching her just before the tree and wrapping my arms about her stomach and lifting her up. Careful not to hurt or bruise her. I spun around, laughing.

"Caught ya."

I set her back on her feet and ruffled her hair. It was soft like fur. I plopped down on the ground and patted the spot next to me.

"Join me please? No I have no idea who to go to or how to find out more about our strange markings. Do you? I wonder if its happened to other people...Have you noticed it?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Dié shrieked gleefully as she was spun around. The arms around her waist were gentle, so she wasn't scared at all. For a reason she couldn't name, Dié trusted this girl implicitly. It was fun, real and true fun to just be with her. She blushed a little when Dice ruffled her hair, but she smiled brightly, slightly out of breath from laughing so much. She watched as the girl sat down and patted the ground. Dié delicately took a seat next to her, with her knees pulled up to her chest, and her arms resting on them.

Her ribs ached, but she couldn't stop laughing, even when she'd sat down to think. "Come to think of it, I've never really noticed something like this. Maybe it is happening, but we just don't know enough to make any educated guesses. I mean, for the most part it looks like a tattoo or something, and it feels-" Dié blushed darkly and continued, "It feels kind of like I'm complete and full of so much energy and joy. I know that sounds really weird." The girl looked away from her companion, blushing almost painfully, nearly glowing with it since the sun was hitting her translucent skin and passing right through.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Hisoka jumped a bit when he heard the other’s voice. He didn’t feel like talking to anyone right now. Much less someone from another unit. “I’m fine. Now if you d-..” He didn’t get to finish that sentence due to more ringing hitting his ears. What the? He figured it was a full unit that was newly created or bonded. Whatever it was called. He growled under his breath. He didn’t want to take any chances. Where was his Fighter when he needed her?

He stood up and brushed himself off. His eyes hardened as made the probably idiotic choice to figure out who they were. He went in the direction it was coming from and slowly but surely made his way there. He would probably be seen as rude towards the other but that didn’t bother him at all. He finally got within a distance where he could see the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 4:49 pm

I laughed as she sat next to me smiling all the while. Kitten pulled her knees up and wrapped her arms resting on her legs. I watched her a for a minute, making sure I hadn't overstepped my bounds and upset her. Her movements looked like she was going too curl inside herself. when her head didn't dip down to her arms I let out a breath. I smiled at her.

"Kinda like trying to do an math equation and then you realize you don't have enough information to finish it. Only problem is we are still stuck on y equals?"

This puzzle of the mark would surely drive me mad if I did not figure it out soon. I shook my head.

"We will figure it out eventually. No your explanation isn't weird. I am have some odd feeling too. I feel like Ive got ten-thousand volts running through my veins. But in a good way. Your not the only one Kitten I feel it too."

I placed my legs out in front of me and laid down, folding my arms behind my head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Dié rocked so that she was sitting on her knees next to Dice. The girl was really something else. "Like a puzzle missing pieces! Yes, and what we need to do is find someone who has those missing pieces!" She leaned over the other girl and smiled brightly despite the remains of her blush. "I'm glad I'm not the only one. It means I'm not crazy, or we both are." She giggled more as she sat back down, this time with her back to the trunk of the tree. You know, this has to be the most remarkable day of my life! I made a new friend, she's going to move in with me, and I haven't scared her off somehow! I'm so happy! A fat tear rolled down her face, and she smiled until her mouth hurt.

She looked away from her companion and glanced around. This was probably the most peaceful and secluded spot in the park, and they had it all to themselves. Except for a figure just in seeing distance. Well, it's not like we own this place or anything. Who ever it is has just as much right to be here as we do I suppose. I just hope they don't come over here!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Hisoka watched the other two with a careful expression. His eye took in everything about them and his mind cataloged the information. His hands grabbed his cell just incase he needed to send a quick text to his Fighter but he doubted that it would come to such things. The other two didn’t seem like they were in the mood to battle if they even knew what a battle was.

He stalked closer but not to close and leaned against a tree. He lowered his head but kept his eyes on them as his bangs hid his face somewhat. He was curious. He almost never ran into other units outside of Seven Moons. He tried to remember if he had seen either of them at the school but he couldn’t find a time when he did.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:32 pm

"Yes a puzzle with over a thousand pieces, and we only have three pieces..."

I smiled. Dié seemed happy now, that was good. I watched her through one slitted eye as she leaned over me, I raised an eyebrow. Suddenly she moved to lean against the tree. I closed both of my eyes, but not before I saw the large tear roll down Kitten's cheek. I smirked.

"Well if anyone asks its the voices fault."

I opened one eye to watch her again. I was trying to make a joke about us being crazy. But it would be odd that the both of us were having the same delusion. Unless one of us is part of the delusion. The hair on my arms stood on end. Funny now I feel like Im being watched. Leaning up on my elbows I looked around, not spotting anything of significance I looked to Dié.

"Its nice here isn't it?"

I looked up at the tree. Oshima Cherry if I was correct. It was a flowering and a fruit tree. When it flowers they are white. It provided adequate shade and was of average height.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roaming around (closed)   Roaming around (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roaming around (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next