Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tentou Delicatessen  Welcom10
Tentou Delicatessen  Lr_nav10
Tentou Delicatessen  Lr_des11
Tentou Delicatessen  Promot10
Tentou Delicatessen  Suppor10
Tentou Delicatessen  Partne10
Tentou Delicatessen  Unit_n10
Tentou Delicatessen  Blank_10
Tentou Delicatessen  Rogue_10
Tentou Delicatessen  Fighte10
Tentou Delicatessen  Sacrif10
Tentou Delicatessen  Rp_wea10
Tentou Delicatessen  Weathe10
Tentou Delicatessen  Academ10
Tentou Delicatessen  Fight_10
Tentou Delicatessen  Club_v10
Tentou Delicatessen  Fortun10
Tentou Delicatessen  Tori_n10
Tentou Delicatessen  Rp_nav10
Tentou Delicatessen  End_na10

Tentou Delicatessen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Calidane

Calidane

Tentou Delicatessen  Empty
PostSubject: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:17 am

Tentou Delicatessen

Tentou Delicatessen  Tentou13
Tentou Delicatessen  Tentou14

Welcome to Tentou Delicatessen, where the freshest sandwiches are made to order and the lunch meat is the healthiest you'll find!  Take a seat outside in the sun, or warm your bones in our country setting indoors, offering free Wireless internet and great deals.

Friendly staff are here to assist you in the fine art of sandwich sculpting, or the even finer art of juicy gossip around town. We hire local college students in order to start them out right in their lives, so please, feel free to apply!

Menu:

Sandwiches:

Italian- Ham, salami, pastrami, provolone cheese

Club- Ham, turkey, pastrami, salami, and your choice of cheese

Tuna tuna!- Tuna salad with swiss cheese, avocado and cucumber

BBQ Melt- Chicken breast, BBQ sauce and melted cheddar

Got beef?- Roast beef, pastrami and melted jack cheese

Very Veggie- Choice of cheese, cucumbers and avocado

Under the Sea- seafood salad and your choice of cheese

Make Your Own Sandwich Choices:

Bread- Italian (White), wheat, whole grain, cheesy herb, croissant, kaiser roll

Meat- Ham, turkey, roast beef, bologna, bacon, seafood salad, tuna salad, salami, pastrami, chicken breast,

Cheese- White, cheddar, provolone, swiss, monterey jack, colby [jack]

extras- lettuce, tomato, mayo/mustard, salt/pepper, cranberry sauce, onion, peppers, black olives, oil/vinegar, cucumber, avocado

We also offer salad, and please feel free to ask about our soup of the day!

Last edited by Calidane on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:26 am

Kyo seemed to have been walking for miles...or what seemed like miles. He was unsure how far he had actually gone. He was kicking a small pebble along the sidewalk until the smell of meat caught his attention. He stopped an like any animal he sniffed the air. "MMMMMM.....that smells delicious." he said as he turned around and saw a deli shop. He tilted his head and wagged his tail a bit as he looked around a bit. Stroking his chin as if coming up with a conclusion from a long debate. "I have been craving for a pastrami sandwich for the longest. I wonder..." he said as he walked up to the door.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:39 am

Mace had gotten lost on the way to Seven Moons. He needed to file some paperwork, register that he was now located in Japan instead of Russia. And inquire about a job... Considering how quickly he had 'resigned' from his past jobs, he hoped he would be able to get one anywhere. He just needed to get rid of this free time, it was driving him mad! And the thoughts, they wouldn't go away...

Sighing, he glanced up at the buildings around him. He had ended up surrounded by various restaurants, each smelling better than the next and ranging in what they offered. He had passed a cafe, a cheap sub shop, an Italian restaurant, and now stood in front of the outdoor seating of a deli. With a growling stomach. Perfect timing to notice his surroundings.

Going for the door, he realized there was someone behind him. Being a courteous person, Mace moved to the side, holding the door open for the... teenager? Neko? He wasn't sure how to refer to the young man behind him... Long white hair, and very... fluffy looking fur on his ears and tail. But surely this man was closer to his twenties than teenage years? Instantly, Maces respect for the young man shot up. Saving himself, so he assumed. Offering a tight-lipped smile, as he was made nervous simply by being nice to other people after what had happened, he requested "Please, go ahead." and pulled the door a little closer to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:09 am

Kyo didn't realize that he almost walked right into the person in front of him. The man was good looking he gave him that but those eyes caught his attention. Rare color for a human to have. Kyo almost jumped back since he seemed like he was in the way. He was trying to be as subtle as he could about his startle as he walked to inside. "Umm....thanks." he stated as he walked inside and held the door open for the gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 am

"Ah, thank you as well." he nodded, bowing slightly after entering the shop. The smile wiped itself off his face as he turned from the young man. It wasn't anything against him at all, he just knew it. If he was around anyone too long, they would see it. They would see what he had done, what had been caused because of him. Even if they weren't a part of the Unit world, they would see the blood on his hands...

Shuddering, Mace opened eyes he hadn't known had closed and moved out of the strangers way. He had been blocking the young mans path to the counter. Stepping to the side, he dropped his eyes to the floor. He was still hungry. He still had to eat. But this person probably knew how guilty he was, it was written all over his face. So he would keep his eyes down, hoping the man didn't say anything about it. He knew he was being nothing less than silly, but it was one of his deepest fears. "Go ahead." he gestured to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:35 am

Kyo inwardly sighed as it seemed the man didn't notice how startled he was from earlier. Kyo closed the door once the man walked inside and he smiled at the man. "No problem" he said as he looked at the menu. So menu and yet he wanted something fairly simple. Nothing fancy just a plain hot pastrami sandwich. Gods his brain felt like it broke in so many ways. He rubbed his head until he noticed the man move to the side. "Oh it's okay man. I have never been here before so you can go if you know what you want. But of course the menu isn't on the floor you know. Unless you know it by heart and could tell me a good type of bread for a hot pastrami sandwich?" Kyo stated as he slowly wagged his tail a bit.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:05 am

He glanced at the younger man again as he spoke. He hadn't been here before either...
Glancing around the place, he took in the wooden decor and warm atmosphere. It was an oddly cozy place for a building full of dead animals. And the stranger was right. There was no menu. How... odd. Of course, Mace knew sandwiches very well, and the meat and cheese were laid out behind glass, so it wasn't hard to figure everything out. As long as he didn't get too close to this guy, everything would be alright. "Well, I'm also getting pastrami, and I'm probably going to put it on... wheat." his brow furrowed slightly as he looked up at the young man. He noticed that he could only see one eye on the strangers face. The other was covered by a black eyepatch. But the visible one was a bright, electric ice-blue. This man reminded him of snow for some reason. It was off putting, but not in a bad way. "I'd recommend that, if you like wheat bread." he offered a crooked smile to the stranger, along with a hand. "Mace Ubiitsa. Oh, um, I'm sorry, I forget that people here don't shake hands." he pulled his hand back, scratching the back of his head awkwardly. He wasn't in Russia anymore. They bowed, they didn't shake hands. He had probably offended the first person who had spoken to him since he moved here.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:19 am

Well even though there was no menu the case filled with food sure looked delicious and if he could he would have punched his stomach for growling so much since he walked in. He was kind of surprised that the man next to him didn't hear how loud it really was being. Such a pain. A warrior's unruly stomach shouldn't be this loud but then again he hasn't eaten since 6 this morning so his stomach could be yelling at him about it. He couldn't help it since he was low on funds. "Wheat huh? Sounds decent enough to me." he said as the man stated his name and held out his hand. Kyo looked confused when the man withdrew it just as fast. "Well frankly to me either way is perfectly fine. Mace huh? Unique name sir. I am Kyokeita Whitebang. But you can call me Kyo for short." he said as he looked back at the meat case and wagged his tail. "Be my guest and order first if you wish. I am looking for a cheese." he stated as he looked at only the white cheeses.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:34 am

"Oh. Thank you." He dipped his head. It was the closest he'd get to bowing. He just wasn't used to it. "Don't call me sir, though. I'm only twenty-six. And as far as cheese goes, swiss is your best bet, if you're going to get toasted pastrami. The flavors compliment each other, and the swiss melts neatly." he reached in front of Kyokeita and lightly tapped the glass, pointing to a swiss cheese he recognized to be good.
"It's nice to meet you, Kyo." he smiled again, one side of his lips lifting a bit more than the other. Turning back to the young lady waiting behind the counter, he ordered his own sandwich, throwing on black olives to the usual toppings.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 am

"No problem. Sometimes I just don't know what I want yet thats all." He stated as he studied the cheeses. Provolone was good but wasn't strong in flavor. Feta was too strong and it would overload his sensitive nose. "Sorry it is a bad habit of mine. Hmm....never thought about Swiss. Sounds good. I will give that a try. and it is a pleasure to meet you too Mace. If you don't have anywhere to go maybe we can eat outside and enjoy the weathe. Of course I don't want to take you away from your personal life or what not." Kyo stated as he ordered his sandwich next and waited with the man for them to finish.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:36 pm

He chuckled, paying for his sandwich and leaning against the counter out of Kyos way. "Why apologize? Peoples habits are what make them, well, unique, I guess you could say." he nodded once, contemplating a response to the youngers question. He was on his way to Seven Moons, but as he glanced at his watched, realized the headmaster would most likely be gone by now. He'd have to take a trip tomorrow then. He really needed to get those forms filled out as soon as possible. "Well, I have time if you'd like to grace me with your company. A personal life really isn't something I have at the moment, anyway." He shrugged, turning around to accept his sandwich when the young lady returned. Thanking her politely, he stepped back but waited for Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:42 am

Kyo smiled as he he paid for his sandwich. "Yeah I guess everyone is unique in that sense. Never really thought of it that way." He chuckled as he wagged his tail and got his sandwich. Kyo grabbed a few more napkins and smiled as he turned to Mace. His ears moving in different directions as he studied the other. "So umm.....where would you like to sit really? I really don't care where we take our seats." he stated wagging his tail again. Something about this man made him....happy. A good feeling that he hasn't had in a long time since Cody dumped him and married someone else. But alas that tale is for a different time. Kyo looked inside and by the door as he wagged his tail awaiting a decision from this new person whom he seemed to see as a friend.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 pm

"Well..." Mace glanced around, seeing the seats both indoors and out. "What about outside? If you'd like to, that is." He could feel this young man getting too close to him. He'd see through him soon enough, and he'd leave. It was better that way.
He needed a job. Something to lose himself in again. If Seven Moons here didn't have anything open, he'd find a bar looking for a bartender. His fingers itched to flip bottles into glasses again anyway, and it kept his mind off...
He had to shake his head slightly in order to get the image out of his mind before it took him over completely. Kyo seemed nice, he wished they could be friends. Too bad Mace was a murderer, hm?
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Kyo also looked around outside and in and smiled once Mace came to a conclusion. He shook his head and led the other out of the restaurant. "Outside is nicer I have to admit." Kyo stated as he wagged his tail. Kyo was actually comfortable around this guy and he couldn't quiet understand why. He felt...happy. Something he hadn't felt in such a very long time. Something he is willing to experience if he can for a much longer period of time.

He walked out side and he sat down at a nice warm spot. The sun was warming and he loved every inch of it. He opened his sandwich and smelled every inch of it. "Mmmm...Smells good. So Mace....um what exactly do you do??" he asked before taking a bite out of the sandwich. Gods this tasted great and thatnks to Mace's suggestion he was willing to actually try Swiss on a few other sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

He followed Kyo to a table and sat down warily, eyes glancing around a bit as he unwrapped his sandwich. "Well, it's... hard to explain. I used to teach English as a foreign language back in my home country, but I was also a bartender." he took a bite of the sandwich, savoring the flavor. This place used good meats and cheeses. "How is yours, Kyo?" he asked with a crooked smile. For some odd reason, he really hoped Kyo would like his suggestion. He didn't know why the young mans opinion mattered, but it did...
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Kyo felt the temperature of the air and he smiled. It wasn't too hot nor too cold. And the day seemed perfect to spend time outside eating. Now as he chewed some of his sandwich he saw Mace looking rather uneasy. But Kyo didn't want to add any discomfort so he kept eating. "You used to bartend??? That sound pretty neat. If you like teaching though you should try that place called Seven Moons. I had to go Apply there for schooling. I should try one of your cocktails if you would let me that is. Oh this is great. Thanks for your suggestion it makes this sandwich that much better." He chuckled as he at some more. His tail wagged a bit as he ate. Sadly this peace he was going to be away from for a very long time. It is unsure if he actually will ever see this man again but deep down he really hoped that he did.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:57 pm

Maces eyes narrowed as Kyo brought up Seven Moons, hands stilling in their trek back up to his mouth. "You applied to Seven Moons?" He took a breath. Either he was another sacrifice, or he wasn't there to fight him. He could infer enough of the young man to see that he would skip pleasantries if he were there to fight. Lowering his voice by a good amount, he leaned over a bit and whispered "Fighter or sacrifice?" damn this inability to notice other units rings. All other conversation had been lost to his ears as the young man admitted to attending Seven Moons.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:16 pm

He smiled as he ate but that died down when he saw the look Mace gave. Such a serious look for such a man and he didn't know why it was affecting him so much. "Yeah....I kind of had to." he stated as he looked away and sighed but Mace got closer and Kyo tilted his head a bit to the remark. he shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know yet. I attend class tomorrow." This was confusion on a whole nother level and he wasn't liking the idea too much. "What are those anyways...and is something wrong?" He whispered back as he tried to make snes of this turn of events. He wasn't sure what Mace was trying to get at but this not his idea of a good time for sure. He cautiously went back to eating his sandwich slowly. If this turned out to be something bad he was going to excuse himself. Even though he really doesn't want to go because this light is just too warm....to comfortable. Mace isn't a bad person but again he is still a stranger and Kyo didn't know what he was capable of.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:33 pm

"A blank..." he sat back, eying Kyo curiously. "Don't worry. You'll learn all about it..." He took another bite of his sandwich. "Nothing's wrong. Sorry to startle you." His eyes darted around again, only out of habit really, as he sat in silence, eating the sandwich.
Remembering Kyos previous questions, he looked back up into a bright blue orb. "Yes, I used to bartend. Thinking of getting back into it, but I'm... not sure if I will or not." he suppressed a shudder, remembering how nice it felt to get lost in work, to not worry about the problems outside of his bubble or inside his mind. He missed that feeling, even though he knew it wasn't very healthy for him to skip meals or sleep in order to work.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

"A what?" he asked tilting his head to the other side. That unit did not state anything about positions and such. All he was told was to sign up. Become what they are and return to fight them. Nothing more nothing less. Yet here is a man who didn't know him at all and here he knew all about Seven Moons. He was curious so he leaned in and stopped eating. "Did you attend Seven Moons before?" He asked curiously as his ice eye met lavenders. He never noticed such a unique color for anyone to have. "And why are we whispering anyways?" he asked as he moved his chair closer to the table. He wanted to learn more about this Seven Moons ordeal and this man. Maybe he could teach him what he doesn't know and hopefully he can get his foot in the door that way. It helps to always have more training if he could get it.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Mace sighed, putting his sandwich down. He just had to start this conversation, didn't he? "We're whispering because no one is allowed to know about units, Seven Moons, and the like. This world is a complete secret." He didn't quite understand how a person of Kyos age didn't know about the unit world, but then again, he didn't know if a Blanks upbringing would be different than someone with a name.
Wiping his hands with a napkin, he shrugged. "Семь Лун. Seven Moons, only in Russia, where I am actually from. I attended there, until-" he choked a bit. He had to stop that sentence in its tracks. "..... I said you're a blank. You have the ability to be a fighter, but you can also be trained as a sacrifice. Blanks are... rare. But they are very powerful." He took a moment to pick the sandwich back up and take a bite, eating it slowly as he tried to figure out how best to explain this to Kyo. "The fighters deal out damage by wordspell, the sacrifices take said damage from the opposing pair, almost always referred to as a unit." He wouldn't go on unless Kyo asked him to. He didn't enjoy the memories this conversation was bringing up, but the young man deserved to know the world he was about to be thrust into.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Okay so no one was to know about it hence the whispers. Kyo understood that. But why was that Unit singling his village out? They were secluded from the world like they were asked to and now this came up and yet he still has no idea why he was being thrown into this chaotic world. It is thrilling but it is also hard to understand why him out of anyone. "Whoa you come from Russia?! That is super far away. But why come all the way out here? and how does one determine they are a blank or not. What makes them so powerful?" Kyo stopped himself as he sat back up and scratched his head. "I'm sorry. I have no right to be asking you these things and besides I will be attending soon. Hopefully since I have to find a job and help pay for the damn tuition. You...don't have to answer them. I will ask when I head back to there tomorrow." He said as he bit into his sandwich and was finishing it up.

Gods what was he thinking prying into a strangers life like that. Man Mom would so give him a beating or 6 if she found out he did such a thing. But unlike his parents he didn't venture into the main cities like they did before being chased out. Sure they had visitors due to the Hot Spring Facility that belongs to the village up the road but still. This place was so secret he didn't even know about it and no mention was made during peak season. Just everyone was made fun of because of them still having ears and tails. Sadly the visitors didn't know about the curse placed on them from centuries before but then again maybe it was best to stay secluded and not tell. Just like this secret society he was about to get into.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:17 pm

He shook his head slightly. "I can answer them for the most part. Trust me, you're not going to want to go into Seven Moons without at least knowing what the difference between a fighter and sacrifice is." He put the sandwich back down, appetite falling as he tried to answer the questions aimed at him. "Yes, I did come from Russia. My reasons for doing so... are personal. I'm sorry. About the Blanks... The reason they are so powerful is because they are a 'unit' within themselves. Power to either rule over their partner completely, i.e be the sacrifice and take the damage, or to bend words to do their bidding, giving damage to the other team, but be under the orders of their sacrifice at all times." He took a moment to let the information settle, watching Kyo for reactions. "I should probably clarify the relationship between fighter and sacrifice..." he offered in an apologetic tone. Kyo was probably lost completely right now.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:37 pm

"I really didn't mean for this all to be the main subject. I am very sorry Mace. Your personal life is your own I won't dive into that at all. I mean we are strangers to each other and I have no right to have you answer my silly questions which would be answered at the school on the morrow anyhow." He sighed. Great Kyo way to make dinner turn spoiled. He pushed his sandwich away not wanting to taste it right now. All he really wanted to do was get off the topic really. He saw just how uncomfortable the other was about it and he didn't want to continue on with it so he turned back to the man and sighed. Kyo fixed his white hair some more since he was covering his damaged eye. "You really don't have to explain it. Honestly you don't. I would prefer it that you enjoyed your meal rather than waste it on my silly questions." he said slightly turning away.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:59 pm

His lips quirked upward as he shook his head. "No no, it's fine. I get like this sometimes is all. Bad night last night." He wasn't lying. He had had one of his bad nights, and it wasn't out of the ordinary for him to randomly lose his appetite, especially when his thoughts strayed to his past...
"I'd like to help you at least with the basic information, if you'd let me. That way you're not going into Seven Moons completely ignorant to what everyone else knows." He pushed back any and all thought of his fighter, which was a very rare feat, and continued. So if it's alright with you, I'd prefer to keep explaining things." he kept a hopeful smile on his face for Kyo, one corner of his mouth tilted just slightly higher than the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  Empty

Back to top Go down

Tentou Delicatessen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: