Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Welcom10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Lr_des11
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Promot10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Suppor10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Partne10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Unit_n10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Blank_10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Rogue_10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Fighte10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Sacrif10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Weathe10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Academ10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Fight_10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Club_v10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Fortun10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Tori_n10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 End_na10

Tentou Delicatessen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:13 pm

He somehow had the notion to look up and he did to see a crooked smile which made him chuckle a bit as he leaned back in the chair. "Well I didn't have such a good day either since I went to the wrong campus in the first place. But I guess if you are willing to explain I see no harm in that. Any information is better than none. I am staying at a hotel for now until I manage to get more funds. We can talk there privately if you wish or walk around the park since it is across the street." He said pointed at the tall black park gates. He smiled a bit as his tail wagged. Maybe this one was his ray of hope. Kyo now has a lot to learn but hopefully this man can shed some light on a few things.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:17 pm

"Good, I'm glad you've agreed to let me help you." He leaned back in his chair again before Kyos words sank in. "Wait. You're staying in a hotel? Why aren't you staying with your family or something? And how exactly can you afford a hotel, unless it's some sleazy little number?" His eyes widened as a blush coated his cheeks. He didn't mean to say that. If Kyo was staying at a place less than par he would be offended. Ugh, he always seemed to mess things up, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:23 pm

"Umm....that is rather....complicated." He stated sheepishly as he looked away for a moment. "It's a cheap hotel/motel spot so I should be fine for a while at least. I am just using my reserved money for now." He said sighing. He stayed a run down place and had very few in clothes. It isn't like he didn't want to stay with his folks it is just that he couldn't and if he returned that unit would get rid of his only home that he has ever known. "On second thought maybe we should walk. A bit of exercise never hurt anyone right?" He stated with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:31 pm

"No. Absolutely not. A run down place is not somewhere you should be staying, especially if you're trying to introduce yourself into the unit world. You can't be worrying about when your reserve money is going to run out or getting a job when you should be training your senses for your fighter or sacrifice. You should be deciding which of the two you're better suited for, things like that!" He didn't even know the young man, but he was vetoing his decisions already. It wasn't his place to do so, but his opinion would be heard. "Have you no one else to stay with?" His smile had faded, but his eyes never left Kyos face. He felt ashamed for making the younger man feel bad. He had spoken without thinking and his words had been harsh ones.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:46 pm

"Look all my family is in one place. And it is no where near here. That place or the park are my only 2 options." He stated as he turned back to the man. Why was this man so concerned about what he was doing? Yeah this is a whole new world for him in more ways than one but he didn't want to be a burden on any one. It is bad enough he has to wait and rely on the aristocratic families who support this secret. He definitely doesn't want to be under their wing too long. Where else was he to go? Where else can he go? He sighed as he looked down at the small section f his sandwich which was left. "I have no where to go." He stated simply with no emotion at all.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:08 pm

He didn't know why, but something in his heart broke when Kyo admitted he had no where to go. The man would live in whatever shitty little hotel he was at until his money ran out, then he would be on the streets. Now, Mace had never known what it was like to live on the streets, but it was one of his older nightmares. Before the ones revolving around his past. Childish night terrors he once had. He wished life were that simple again.
Before he thought about what he was saying, he blurted it out. "Stay with me."
Of course, once he realized what he had said, Mace turned a deep red and stumbled over his words, trying to connect his thoughts in a way that would make sense to both himself and to the man across from him. "I mean! Well, um, we're strangers of course, but you should be focusing on school! And, um, if you're worrying about a job and how you'll afford to stay wherever you're at right now, you'll eventually spiral downwards and not only lose your home but your place at Seven Moons as well. At least you'd be safe and wouldn't have to worry about those types of things if you had a reliable place to stay, right?" His cheeks felt like they were going to burn off, so he tilted his head down, leaning his forehead into the palms of his hands, elbows propped up on the table despite it being rude. Oh God, how had he managed to make a complete fool out of himself now?
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:18 pm

What to do? The Headmaster....-his name slipped the mind- said that he will gain some funding but not for long. Then food was an issue too. If need be he could leave the limits and hunt. Not like he hasn't done that before but then school and being on time. Kyo sighed the big city is so full of...hassles....He turned to the other as he stated something and Kyo turned and looked surprised. "Well...uh...it is a tempting offer but.....I don't want to trouble you. I mean I would want to help with bills and such and all that. I would be living in someone elses home after all." he stated kind of worried. This man was very concerned and he had no clue as to why but he was a little happy that someone was concerned. He figured not all people were mean in the big city.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:10 pm

"You wouldn't be any trouble at all." He shook his head, cheeks still stained a horrible dark red. "The bills are nothing, I have help from my family for that... But that's a subject that requires a bit of explaining, and I'd rather not do so here." His eyes found the part of his sandwich that was left sitting on the plate. Kyo would be safe, no worries about how to get by, and Maces empty house would have life. He wouldn't admit it, but it was... terrifying, being alone with nothing but ghosts to keep him company through the sleepless nights, or worse, the night terrors... Especially in a country he was a complete stranger to, only knew the language.
"You'd be my guest until you have a means of income, then you'd be free to do what you like."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Kyo thought about it. Maybe the guy was too trusting??? Then again something deep down told him no that isn't the case at all. He shook his head a bit and smiled. "You are such a nice man. I can stay just at least I don't bother you nor me being in your way." He stated as he fixed his hair and looked up. "I just have to get my suitcase from the hotel that's all. It is getting kind of cold out here." He stated as he wrapped the last of his sandwich up and placed it back in the bag. "I guess ready when you are." he said smiling a bit. Maybe this will be a brand new start. Hopefully one that he does not regret.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Mace nodded, wrapping up the last part of his sandwich as well. "My car is down the road a little bit. I can take you to the hotel if you'd like." He was happy the young man had accepted his offer, as much as he was terrified this would lead to him becoming too close to himself.
Swallowing back whatever fear bubbled forth, he stood and fished his keys from his pocket. He hoped he wasn't falling into a trap. It honestly wouldn't surprise him though, if this person ended up being a final foe sent by Viktoriya. Of course, she had gotten her claws into Alex, so there was no reason for her to send someone all the way to Japan now, years later. Sighing slightly, he willed the memories away and looked up to Kyo. "If I may ask, Kyo, how old are you?" he inquired curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Kyo stretched and groaned a bit. He was getting a bit out of shape and that was starting to irritate him a bit. Kyo wagged his tail at the thought of a walk. "Nice we get to walk some of this off. I don't mind it at all. but then again it is like right down the street too. Not sure if you want to waste gas on such a thing. It is a run down spot afterall." he said looking back down at the table. Once he felt that they should get going before it got dark he stood up and stretched again cracking a few bones. "My age? 19 why? Is there someone coming after you or something or someone who visits you and hates people below 20?" Was age really that relevent here he pondered but didn't want to seem rude. Pushing in his chair he waited for the other to stand so they could be on their way.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 4:24 pm

"We can take my car, it's fine." He stood, not looking at Kyo and feeling ashamed for his words. He had made the young man hostile by not thinking before speaking. Hopefully he hadn't gone as far as to spoil his offer of shelter. He just had an odd urge to protect the blank; an urge he couldn't explain even if it would save his life.

He kept his mouth completely shut as he led Kyo to his car. He didn't want to take the chance of offending him further, but thoughts were flitting through his mind of the blanks age. Nineteen was young. Older than quite a few pairs he knew of, but young enough to be completely off limits.

Not that he was debating limits anyway. He still had too many skeletons in his closet to ever think of romance again.

As they approached his car, Mace slid the keys from his pocket and clicked the unlock button, turning back to Kyo with an attempt at a smile. "Point me in the direction and we'll be off." With that, he slipped into the driver seat and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 7:42 am

When Mace said that he didn't mind driving Kyo shrugged a bit. It wasn't like he wouldn't compensate the man with gas money for doing so. "Car is fine I guess. I only have like 1 suitcase and 1 little bag. That was all I was able to carry with me." he stated as Mace joined his side and they began walking to the car. No that they were back out into the heat of the sun he felt warm again. It is mid summer and yet it was a bit cooler than most days here. His attention fell on the man beside him as they walked. Silence...was all he heard. It was a weird silence which he is not used. The silence almoost made him go insane until he found the car.

"Point you in the right direction that I can do. But again don't be surprised about the condition of the hotel. I know i mentioned it before but sometimes it is good to state it more that once. Once you get out of here you need to make a left. Stay in the far left lane until you come to a street named Chloe. You will make another left and there it will be." He stated as they got into the car.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Mace started his car with care, staying silent and listening to both Kyo's words and the soft purrs of his engine simultaneously. He took meticulous care of his car, just as he did with his house. "Alright. Left out, left on Chloe, into the parking lot. Got it." He nodded once before flashing Kyo a quick, lopsided smile. He turned eyes back onto the task of backing out of his parking space and sighed almost silently, smile fading. "I'm really sorry for offending you, Kyo. I spoke without thinking. It's a little weird, but... I haven't really involved myself with people as deeply as I should've in about... nine years." He bit the inside of his lip and pulled out of the lot, following the simple directions given to him. He didn't offer any more explanation.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:53 am

Just as Mace started the car Kyo felt the hum of the vehicle. He wasn't much for driving but he loved to ride. This car sounded so.....different compared to what he was used to. Even though there is nothing wrong with that. It sounded good in Kyos' mind. Then again he hasn't been in anything but a Taxi thus far so how could he really judge. When Mace cited the directions Kyo smiled. "Yes that is correct....umm....I normally don't shed but I apologize ahead of time if I get fur on your seats. I will try my hardest not to though. I really am." Kyo stated as he held his tail trying to make sure he didn't damage the perfect seats. The last thing he wanted was to be put back out and this man hate him. Kyo tilted his head when he saw the lopsided smile. Gods that smile was so unique and he wanted to laugh but he just smiled as to not appear to be rude. "Offending me? Oh no don't worry about it...I mean you are the only person willing to help me this much I can assure you. I just don't like being a burden thats all." Kyo stated as he looked down at his hands and tail. Hoping not to seem like he was being a baby about the situation. In his mind he still needed to be watched.
Back to top Go down
Calidane

Calidane

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 11:15 pm

He was so thankful Kyo hadn't asked why he hadn't been around people in so long. Really, he had been around them, and a LOT, he just disassociated himself. Not many people could teach and bartend simultaneously, let alone keeping themselves as far away from everyone else as he had managed to. All he needed was something to take his mind off the pain, the sheer terror he faced at night, and the memories he swore would forever haunt him.

Kyo was waiting for a reply. Mace had to force himself to focus on driving and answering the young man. "Fur is nothing, Kyo. We shed at least one hundred hairs a day, did you know that? If you shed, we'll vacuum it. Not a big deal." He shrugged, keeping eyes peeled for the parking lot. "You won't be a burden, I can already tell. I'd just hate to see a good student go to waste because they're too busy worrying about income." He found the lot and made his final turn into the parking lot.

[Mace has left Tentou and is going to Chloe Street Motel ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tentou Delicatessen    Tentou Delicatessen  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tentou Delicatessen
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: