Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Welcom10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Lr_des11
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Promot10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Suppor10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Partne10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Unit_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Blank_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Rogue_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Fighte10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Sacrif10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Weathe10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Academ10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Fight_10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Club_v10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Fortun10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Tori_n10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 End_na10

Heaven's Humble House (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Natsumi couldn't help but smile after hearing heaven laugh, that was the first time. She felt really happy. Her and heaven took the mattress inside the house good thing that it was going in and not insise cause this was gping to be a difficult day. Her and heaven put the mattress down on the floor where the bed was going to be. "Wo good job heaven we make a good team "ahe laughed "now that the hard stuff is taking care of lets gp get the rest then after all of the things is in the room and we repair my bed how about I cook us something to eat?" She looked at him and smiled and went back to the truck to get more boxes of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

What was it about the girl that put him far more at ease than he'd ever been? Heaven thought over her offer; it'd certainly be a change from his own limited cooking skills. He caught up with Natsumi at the back of the truck, already grabbing boxes while he spoke. "That sounds like a deal. Where are the heaviest boxes?" The male grabbed a couple boxes stacked on top of each other and headed toward the house, expecting them to chat while working; it was, after all, the most efficient thing. He wondered what she'd fix when they were all done. He held in a secret smile at the image of her working in his kitchen; there was nothing dirty about it, yet it was the most arousing image he'd ever seen.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:00 pm

Natsumi had a boxs in her hand that had clothes in. She smiled at him that heaven said yes to her offer, as she was setting the boxs down she thought about him and what made him come to japan I wonder what made him want to come to japan? she went back to the truck and she heard heaven asked where were all the heavy boxes "oh there in the front lets try and get those and when their in the room you can help me with this dresser too." as they were unloading the stuff she was still pondering the thought why am i so comfortable around this guy? why does he make me smile everytime i see his face or his present is around me why? why?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Of course all the heavy boxes were near the front. Why hadn't he thought of that himself? She had a sound plan, though, carrying all the boxes in and grabbing the dresser last. It wasn't the most efficient course, but at least it wasn't fairies carting everything either. He stepped up his pace, anxious to get everything inside; he didn't mind being outside, but at the moment, he couldn't protect either of them - his hands were full of her boxes, and Heaven would rather not have dropped her stuff. Finally, all the boxes were inside, and all that was left was the dresser. "I think we should handle it the same way we did the mattress. Is that okay with you?" Dark green eyes slid over to the female, assessing her condition, as the male leaned against the back of the truck to await her answer.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:53 pm

As natsumi put the last of her box on the floor in the room, she fasted walked to the truck where she saw heaven leaning against the truck then she looked at the sky, she saw that it was getting a little dark i need to hurry up and cook befor its to late. At lease its the dresser left then ill unpack tomorrow and fix my bed. she thought going inside the truck. "yeah lets do who we did the mattress heaven" she lifted the back of the dresser "okay heaven ready" she said heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm

He nodded and pulled when she pushed, taking the full weight the instant the end was off the truck. He knew they both needed a break, but they were so close to being done that Heaven figured it'd be easier on them both to get the dresser out of the way, then take a nice long break. He watched Natsumi carefully as they navigated the dresser into the house - and her room. It looked like she could use that break as soon as possible.

"How about we sit in the living room, drink something, and cool down before tackling dinner and setting up your bed?" The male looked over at the girl and smiled a little, "You're a pretty hardy worker; that's good. I'm glad you didn't complain about the work; it really shows a lot about your personality." And I think you're perfect for a room mate, and maybe even a wife. He looked away, so she couldn't see the thought in his eyes. He straightened and spoke, "So what would you like to drink?"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Natssumi and him lifted up the dresser and carefuly moved it into the house and into the room. Natsumi felt sweat coming down her head down her neck to her chest. They sat down the dresser, she was relived that was the last thing that goes the room. Natsumi stretched to reajust her back. She looked at heaven and smiled but saw that his head was turned she wanted to say something but didn't.

I think its time for a break. she thought and when she thought that its seemed like heaven read her mind and asked her if she wanted something to drink and cool down for a bit before getting dinner ready. "sure i would defenitly like that" she smiled at heaven. "ummmm a glass of water with ice would be nice please" she sat on the floor cause she didn't want to make haven's couch smell like sweat. she heard heaven talk about her bed "oh its almost night time, i was hoping to do all of that tomorrow," "thank you i rarely complain, but complaing only makes the job harder for yourself, its better to just go with the flow" she said giggleing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:56 pm

The male simply nodded and followed her to the living room; he couldn't help smiling as he continued on into the kitchen as she sat in the floor. He grabbed two tall glasses and clinked them full of ice before pouring on the cold water. It wasn't much, but it was more than they'd taken the time for since she arrived. Heaven strode back into the living room and handed Natsumi one of the glasses before joining her on the floor. He sat on the other side of the glass topped coffee table and grinned at her. "Boire! Let's relax for a while and catch our breaths," he clinked his glass to hers and drank deeply, reveling in the feel of ice water after hard work. He leaned forward, his elbows resting on the cool glass. Dark green eyes watched the girl, taking in her every little movement; he wondered just how she'd managed to become the person she was. It wasn't an odd thought for him, after all he was a teacher and learned all he could about the people around himself and his students; Heaven just couldn't figure out why he trusted her so, not to mention how comfortable and, well, wanted she made him feel. This girl was a puzzle to him, and he smiled softly at the thought of unraveling her mysteries in their time together.

["Boire!" Translates roughly to "Drink up!"]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm

She smiled at heaven when he went into the kitchen. She thought about why does he make her feel happy. And why dose she want to be close and closer to him. She will figure it out soon. She saw heaven com out the kitchen with two cups of ice waters. He gave one to her "thanks" she took the cup out of his hand. Heaven said something in French but she got the idea on what he was saying. She laughed "yes, and to us for being roommates." She laughed and clinked her glass toto his and took a drink. The water was going down her throat. It felt so good to her that it felt like she hadn't drink anything in weeks. "Ahhh that feels so good, thank you." She smiled and looked at him. She put her glass down next to her, she. Saw heaven looking at her she giggled "what?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:25 pm

He looked down at his glass to hide his smile. She made him happy with the smallest things, and she had no clue. His face once more serene, Heaven looked back at her. "Just curious about you, but it can wait for the night. It's already so late; do you just want to order some take out?" He stood gracefully, glass in hand. He finished it off and held out a hand to help Natsumi stand. There was a smile in his eyes, but it was partially hidden by the dark color. His gaze never wavered from her face. "It's up to you what we do for dinner. I'm going to go set up your bed while you take care of the food. And don't think about arguing with me; I want to make sure you have some place to sleep tonight." The male also knew that she'd probably want a shower after sweating so much, but he didn't mention bathing; Heaven didn't want to offend her, after all. It would only be polite to tell her where linens and towels were kept, but he figured it could keep until after dinner.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:36 pm

"Oh okay." She still had a suspicious look but left ot alone "yeah I could do that what would you like?" She saw that heaven had his hand out to help her up off the floor. She took his hand and got up off the floor she felt tht her cheeks were warm a little. She looked away from him. Why was she blushing? She turned back to him, her grey eyes looking into his his dark green eyes for a second she thought that she saw a something in his eyes, she wanted to say something but left it alone. She smiled she then realized that she was still holding heavens hand she let go of it and looked the other way cause she felt her face getting hotter than then before. "Okay ill call for take out, ill cook another time" she laughed "okay I wont argue with you" she took out her phone and waited for what heaven wanted.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 11:00 pm

She was so cute when she blushed! He did wonder why her face was reddening, though. Had he done something wrong, after all? He didn't think so, but he pondered apologizing anyway. He decided against it when she went on like nothing odd was going on; the male played along with her. "Noodles or soup is what I normally get, but feel free to get anything at all," he was of the opinion that you could tell a lot about a person from the food they ordered and things they bought, and Heaven wanted to find out what the girl's food said about her.

Dark green eyes slowly blinked at her when he got an agreement to his plan; he'd really expected her to argue some with him over it. Perhaps Natsumi was simply too tired? It was surprising how long she'd held onto his hand, maybe she'd just forgotten to let go? He nodded, set down his glass, and left her to her own devices in the living room. The bed frame wasn't much of a problem, so the male was able to get that done almost as soon as he'd entered her room. The box spring and mattress were another matter, but he eventually got them in place; Heaven even considered making the bed for her, but wasn't sure how she'd take it. It'd been nearly an hour, so she should have had time to order and maybe even have it waiting to eat; the male grinned at the thought before straightening his face and walking back into the living room to check on her.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

"Thank you, have a good evening" she said to the man after she was habded the food. "Oh my gosh I am do hungry right now" she said smelling the food in the bags. She went into the kitchen and un packed the food. Heaven said to order anything she would like. She opened up her food, the smell of steak with mixed vegetables and rice was making her stomach growling. And for the side she also got suchi. She thought about her hand heaven shearing the sushi. It made her blush. She stoped imaging the thought and set up heaven's food which was steamed mixed vegetables and noodles. She looked at the clock and notice that its been over an hour since heaven was working on her bed, she wondered if he was done. Once she thought that she saw heaven " hey I ordered yours and mines food, and I paid for it so if your done you can come and eat" she smiled and she felt her cheek a little warm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 am

He nodded and allowed a small smile to slip across his face. She was cute even when she was surprised. Heaven strolled on over, "Thank you, and what are you eating?" He didn't tell her he'd been done for a while, and he'd made her bed after setting it up to give her plenty of time to order. The male sniffed the food, and his stomach growled. He carried the made up plates to the table and pulled out a chair for her. "It looks wonderful. Come, sit; I believe we both are starving, right?" Dark green eyes watched the girl as he fought the urge to say something inappropriate. What was it about her that shook him up so much? It's probably just a mix of being alone too long and feeling protective of her because of her age. There's nothing wrong with me other than I'm too tired.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:51 pm

"Thank you. " she sat down in the pulled out chair she scooted up to the table. "This is steak with mixed vegetables and rice and for the side I got sushi for both of us could ummm share. " she said smileing. She got her fork in her hand "yes let us eat then after eating get a goodnights sleep" she put her fork in her food and began eating. A few minutes in eat it got real quiet she was hoping for heaven to make conversation or something, "so heaven what made you want to com to japan? Do your students know your french? She said hoping that that was a good start of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:17 pm

He came around to the other side of the table and seated himself. "Sounds delicious. You have excellent taste, Natsumi." He only nodded when she suggested eating and going to sleep. She really had done a good job ordering for them both. He ate for a while, but stilled when she spoke again. Swallowing before speaking, he looked her in the eyes, "It was the one place my family would not chase me to. It's never come up in class where I'm from, so my guess would be no, for the most part." Heaven's face was completely unreadable while he spoke, then he returned to eating. The food smelled and tasted as wonderful as it had before they spoke of his family, but he tasted something rancid in the back of his throat. His stood up to refill his glass from earlier, offering to do the same for her.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:35 pm

Natsumi looked at him with a sadden face, maybe that was the wrong thing to speak about. Even though she didn't see a emotion on his face but she could tell that he didn't want to talk about it. She looked at him as he had his hand on her glass "oh yes please"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 9:39 pm

He shifted uncomfortably and looked like he was about to say something. Instead he grabbed her glass and went to the kitchen; he cursed himself for making her show a sad face while he dumped ice and water into the cups. He stood there staring at them and made up his mind with a short nod. Heaven picked up the glasses and made his way back to the table, setting them down gently. His Dark green eyes searched out hers and held them, "I'm sorry. I just don't get along with my family, and prefer not to talk about them. What are you studying up at the college?" Heaven smiled down at the seated girl; he remained standing until he heard her tell him it was ok.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 7:18 pm

She waited for him to return from refilling the cups. she covered her face with her hands "that was so stupid of me to say that he probably doesn't want to talk to me no more." she thought. she hit her forehead with her fist. "damn it" she said quietly. heaven came back with the two cups filled up. "Thank you" she smiled hiding the emotions she had before. she looked into his dark green eyes "oh okay" she looked at them and saw that they held sadness. she looked away "i'm sorry for what i said." she looked across the table seeing heaven take his seat, he asked her what she was studying "oh i'm studying medicine. i want to become a doctor like my mom." she said beggining to eat the last of her food.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm

"You want to help people, too?" He smiled a bit at the thought. She was a kind person, so she would be able to help her patients better. He looked down at his plate, shook his head thoughtfully, and picked his fork back up. The food was as delicious as he'd recalled, and now it wasn't ruined by the thought of his family. Heaven refused to dwell on the subject, and instead ate and carried out the current conversation. "Have you always wanted to be a doctor? When do you expect to graduate?" He was curious about her, and couldn't help but ask some of his questions. There was always the chance that they'd hit upon something else they shared, and that made him happy.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

"oh yes i love helping people being a doctor has been a dream of mines for a long time" she said smiling. she looked at heaven "you want to help people too? how if i may ask?" she smiled "he likes the same thing as me. i wonder what else he likes that i like" she thought. she saw that he got back to his food, she didn't know why she was looking it alway wonder her how could she be so attracted to him, what made her want more of him she hopes that she finds it soon or she was going to go crazy. "you know being a doctor wasn't my first choice, my first was being a model traveling place to place wearing all the in clothes walking the runway, lights flashing, and all those good things" she giggled "i guess your thinking thats silly right?" she giggled again. "oh i expect to graduate next year actually." she looked at him "may i ask you a question? did you always wanted to be a teacher?" she was hoping that this wasn't a bad question as the last.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 am

The plate of food vanished as the girl spoke. Heaven listened to her words intently; smiling at the thought of her modeling dream. He chuckled, "That's a close date; are you prepared? Graduating means you need all sorts of other things lined up now. Ever since I was little, I've wanted to help the kids around me; as I grew older, I still wanted to help the children, and I figured that being a teacher was probably the best way to do so." A soft smile crossed both his face and his eyes. It was easy to see that he loved the children and his career, and that the male was born to do exactly what he was. "You'll have to go to medical school next, and intern somewhere as well, but it's a worthy cause, so it shouldn't be too much of a hassle for you." Dark Green eyes met hers across the table, and he nodded to confirm what he'd just said.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:18 pm

Natsumi finished off her food, she stood up and and put her empty plate in the trash. She went back to her seat and looked at him to say to him that she was listening. She smiled at how he loved his job and the children. "Wow loves children, sounds like he could be a great dad" she thought, she also thought about what if they had kids and how a great dad he would be, waite why am I thinking that is mever going to happen" she thought she pushed the thought out of her head "yes I know, I'm so excited yet nervous about it, I have everything set up, after I graduate I would like to go back to California and start my medical school there." She giggled "you could also be a pediatrician too you know" "and when I'm in California ill do two years over there then head back here to finish up, and began my intern. Ill be shadowing my mom." She smild then came a light yawn.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm

The male listened to her and watched the girl's actions. He smiled and shook his head at her suggestion of him becoming a pediatrician; he couldn't picture himself doing anything else for the rest of his life. Heaven nodded as she outlined her plan; unreasonably proud of her for having it all worked out ahead of time. He heartily approved, and he allowed a small smile to cross his face; it became a larger, more permanent smile as Natsumi yawned. He stood to take his plate to the kitchen as well, "Maybe you should go to bed. It's been a long day, and I think I'm not the only one who needs rest." There was a hint of laughter in his voice, but more than enough exhaustion that it would be hard for anyone to take offense. He nodded her toward her room as he threw his plate away and washed his hands out of habit.

He made sure the doors were locked, same with the windows, and Heaven waved goodnight and went into his room. The male closed the door behind him and changed into his normal sleep wear: thin cotton pants. He turned off the light and slipped into bed; half afraid his mind would keep him awake with thoughts of his new room mate, he chuckled at his own frame of mind as he drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:01 pm

After she yawned, she looked at heaven and smiled. "Yes, your right it is getting late we should go to bed." She got up out her seat said goodnight to heaven,and went to her room, she went in and saw that her bed was fixed and made she smiled in her mind that she have to thank heaven. She looked around her room and saw that she still needed to unpack her things "oh well ill do it tomorrow. She got undressed and and put on her black tank top with matching Pajama pants. She went into her bed closed her eyes hoping she won't have dreams about her roommate she smiled and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaven's Humble House (Private)   Heaven's Humble House (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaven's Humble House (Private)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next