Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Old Summer House Dock Welcom10
Old Summer House Dock Lr_nav10
Old Summer House Dock Lr_des11
Old Summer House Dock Promot10
Old Summer House Dock Suppor10
Old Summer House Dock Partne10
Old Summer House Dock Unit_n10
Old Summer House Dock Blank_10
Old Summer House Dock Rogue_10
Old Summer House Dock Fighte10
Old Summer House Dock Sacrif10
Old Summer House Dock Rp_wea10
Old Summer House Dock Weathe10
Old Summer House Dock Academ10
Old Summer House Dock Fight_10
Old Summer House Dock Club_v10
Old Summer House Dock Fortun10
Old Summer House Dock Tori_n10
Old Summer House Dock Rp_nav10
Old Summer House Dock End_na10

Old Summer House Dock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Old Summer House Dock Empty
PostSubject: Old Summer House Dock   Old Summer House Dock EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Old Summer House Dock 11085710
Segumi Takeshi (NPC)

He pulled up next to a summer house that hadn't been rented in a few years due to a problem with mold. Cutting off the engine, he got out and stripped down to his underwear before grabbing the duffle and walking out onto the half-rotted dock. Diving into the water, he tied the duffle around one of the support beams and filled it with rocks to keep it from floating. He then swam back to shore. At the car, he used his T-shirt as a towel before getting back in and driving home.

{Segumi (NPC) has left the Old Summer House Dock and is headed to Takeshi Residence.}
Back to top Go down
NPC Rhys

NPC Rhys

Old Summer House Dock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Summer House Dock   Old Summer House Dock EmptyMon May 13, 2013 3:15 am

Rhys knew after today he was going to be way too sore to go into work and sit at a desk all day. He stopped at a house and heard someone coming out of the water. Rhys took the time to hide as he listened. Soon the SUV started up once more and he drove off in a different direction. "Now that bag wasn't with the body which means it is here underwater somewhere. This man is good beyond many I have seen. Still missing the brother and now a dead relative. What kind of job did I sign up for?" Rhys walked around the back and saw how rotten the place looked and he sighed. "Man this is one hell of a game of cat and mouse. And yet this woman is not answering me..Anyways looks like I have a report to fill out and hopefully I can find that brother before he ends up like that mother." Rhys sat to try and catch his breath and rest his aching muscles for a bit more. He took plenty of images of the house for evidence. After a few minutes his phone beeped once more signalling that the vehicle shut off once more. Rhys got up and shook his head. "I am going to take a taxi home after all of this." He stated as he headed to the vehicles last location.

[ Rhys has left: Old Summer House Dock and is heading to: Takeshi's Residence ]
Back to top Go down

Old Summer House Dock
Page 1 of 1