Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Easily Distracted (open) Welcom10
Easily Distracted (open) Lr_nav10
Easily Distracted (open) Lr_des11
Easily Distracted (open) Promot10
Easily Distracted (open) Suppor10
Easily Distracted (open) Partne10
Easily Distracted (open) Unit_n10
Easily Distracted (open) Blank_10
Easily Distracted (open) Rogue_10
Easily Distracted (open) Fighte10
Easily Distracted (open) Sacrif10
Easily Distracted (open) Rp_wea10
Easily Distracted (open) Weathe10
Easily Distracted (open) Academ10
Easily Distracted (open) Fight_10
Easily Distracted (open) Club_v10
Easily Distracted (open) Fortun10
Easily Distracted (open) Tori_n10
Easily Distracted (open) Rp_nav10
Easily Distracted (open) End_na10

Easily Distracted (open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Easily Distracted (open) Empty
PostSubject: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Dié stormed out of the school building, jerking the messenger bag over her head and into place across her chest. She wanted nothing more than to scream in frustration; instead she launched into a run the second she was free of the crowd. She didn't want to be around the other students; she was teased for having ears or living on her own, and today she'd had more than enough of the other kind of bullying to go with the usual teasing.

Somewhere along the road, the young girl had slowed back down to a walk, but she couldn't remember when. Her heart rate was still high, so she guessed that it hadn't been that long ago. Her shoulder length black hair was unruly again, and her little pink bow had gone missing. She straightened the white and dark olive green top and matching dark olive skirt with gold stripes; it wouldn't be good for her to look like a hoyden when she made it back to the apartment.

The child's face turned, and her dark gray-blue eyes widened with glee. A big bright smile cracked her face, and the girl made her way to the amusement park, slowly at first but soon gaining more speed. She passed by it everyday on the way home, but today she couldn't resist the urge to go in. She wandered around after getting inside; first sampling cotton candy, then standing in line for a ferris wheel. Her ears were perked and her tail was swishing around excitedly. She couldn't remember what she had run from or where she was supposed to be going.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 pm

After fighting through the evening traffic to get here Valshe was finally in the park and stuck at yet another crossroad. Stuffing his hands into his baby blue vests pockets he walked aimlessly around. Allowing his nose to find food for him. Whatever smelled exquisite to his nose at the moment would be the exact place he will get his dinner. His torn jeans hugged his lower frame and the sleeveless vest was puffy again. Just meant the maid washed it wrong or had it dry on the wrong setting. After walking for about 10 minutes he came to the Ferris Wheel and saw a Korean BBQ stand. "Mmm that smells delicious. Crap the line is as long as the line for the ferris wheel. Oh well I deny to pass up good food." He got in line for his dinner and looked at the people waiting at the ferris wheel. He noticed very few had their ears and tail now a days. One girl looked like she was fixing her makeup a guy tried to tune his girlfriend out and another girl was adjusting her skirt. At this rate he was going to slowly get up there to order his food since there was only one cashier.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 12:58 pm

The young girl nearly cackled with her glee, settling for a huge smile instead. She was going to ride the ferris wheel. Unfortunately she looked too young to ride alone, and no amount of showing her student ID would change the operator's mind. She nearly shrieked with fury, instead stalking over to the BBQ stand. Her ears slowly lifted from their flattened state; maybe if she could find some one older looking to ride with her they'd let her on. She began to scan the line, but her attention was caught by purple hair. Her eyes widened and she leaned around the person infront of her to get a better look at the person in front of them. "Excuse me, sorry. Oh hey! It really is purple! Wow that's so cool!" The breathy child's voice fairly suealed with excitement. Her rejection from the ferris wheel forgotten momentarily. She may have been fifteen, but she acted five years younger, two younger than she looked. She was holding herself at such an awkward angle to see the item of interest that the male in front of her started laughing and moved to the side to allow her a wider view of the person with purple hair in front of him. This was so weird; she'd now seen two people with odd hair colors within the space of two days, and now one of them was living with her! Dié wondered if this strange person would be willing to help her. Her cat's tail flicked happily at the thought, and her ears were perked up almost painfully high.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:32 am

He brought one hand out of his vest pocket to look at the time on his phone. He was going to have to head home soon and wake up early in the morning to do inventory at the store. Gods he really wasn't looking forward to that at all. Sighing as the line inched its way up to the front window Valshe looked around the place. Gods that smells so good. Why does the line have to be this long on a good day.... No use complaing about it he was here and hungry as ever. More than likely by the time he got his food he will have to head home and finish his stuff. Homework...gods he hated work and school but he needed to keep his grades up and get his degree in science. He curses his aristocratic father for that one each and every day.

As he looked up he was surprised to see the same girl who was fixing her skirt earlier in the Ferris Wheel line was almost staring at him. She referred to his hair and he looked at it a bit. "Uhhh...yes it is my natural hair color. It isn't odd to see many dormant or defect genes walking around more. Can I help you?" He asked curiously as this young girl seemed to still be staring at him. He really wasn't interesting to look at but she sure was fixated by him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Dié grinned brightly. It was so cool! And he was speaking to her like she was an adult or something. Her dark gray-blue eyes were wide as she continued bubbling. "Wow! You must be really popular with such an awesome color! Can I," she hesitated, "touch it? Your hair looks really soft. What kind of shampoo do you use?" The young girl's translucent skin glowed with her excitement and the sunlight; her ancient eyes were hidden beneath a veneer of childish curiosity. She was rocking back and forth, heel to toe, having straightened completely sometime while she was babbling. Her ears were perked, and her tail was swishing around wildly, almost lashing an inattentive customer in line behind her. Hyper was a mild word to describe her when she was excited, and she got excited as easily as she got distracted, much to the annoyance of her teachers and fellow students. A child's face and voice fooled more people when paired with her personality; no one ever believed her real age, much to her dismay. "Hey if I buy you BBQ will do you me a favor?" She eyed the ferris wheel with a small sigh before turning back to the male with a full-wattage smile. "It's nothing bad or hard. I just need someone to ride with since I look too young to go by myself." She wrinkled her nose in distaste; it never ceased to bother her that she had to have a companion to do the simplest things.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:06 pm

A grin literally stretched across her face and he sighed as his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled out the thin phone and unlocked it. As he read the message he sighed. Seems like he wasn't catching a break even for today. "Touch it? Well.....uh....you are on a higher platform than me so I guess it's okay. Don't ruffle it though. I don't like that too much." He said as he leaned his head against the railing gently so she could pet his hair. The smell of food and being 'petted' was actually.......calming. Something he never really felt before but he had to admit he felt good. "I actually use natural home made remedies. My hair grows back much faster using natural means." He said as he looked up at her. She was still a child and that was evidently seen but she seemed like a good kid compared to others he has seen these days. Everyone thinks they are on top of the world or something or they can own it somehow. "I don't need you to buy my food. But......since you are a decent kid I guess I can do that favor for you." He said as he was 5 people behind from the window. He hasn't rode a ferris wheel since he was a kid. Times were alright back then but right now everyone wanted someone dead. There is no such thing as playtime in the adult world.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyThu May 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Dié reached out a hand to stroke the man's hair. It was softer than it had looked. Her first thought was that it was impossible for anyone's hair to be this soft, but then she thought about it. If they worked hard enough, anyone could have soft hair. Still, though, it was cool to feel. The young girl sighed happily and tucked her hand back by her side; she didn't want to chance messing his hair up and making him mad. Her smile never left her face, but there was a shadow in her eyes when he called her a decent kid. It was repressed in a flash, and she was bubbly with excitement; a child once more. "You would? Really?" Her tail lashed about and she was fairly jumping out of her skin. "That is so awesome. You're so amazing. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." She couldn't figure out why she had asked this particular adult, but he felt safe to ask. She always trusted those sorts of feelings; it usually kept her out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:12 pm

Soft scratches, the smell of delicious food this was actually a bit of heaven to the older as he sighed in content. Once she was done he stood up and adjusted his hair as the line moved again and yet so did hers. She had a ways to go though so by the time he got his food she should be near the front. Her excitement was.....amazing if anything. Valshe never really had a childhood since his cousins messed with him and he was behind in the Aristocratic races. He figured he was the only one who has yet to take down his father. But he was taking down the entire empire not just his so called 'father'. He smiled at her and sighed. "Why not. I haven't rode on a Ferris Wheel since I was like 10. So that was a very long time ago. No worries it will be fun I am sure." He said as he walked to the line and was at the front.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySat May 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Now that she would be able to ride the Ferris Wheel, Dié felt a hundred times happier than she had just a few minutes ago. There was a nagging feeling that there was something that she was missing or forgetting, but she managed to push it to the back of her mind when it cropped back up. Nothing was going to ruin this day, not now that it was finally going right for her. She beamed at the adult, still mildly enchanted by his hair, "It will be. The Ferris Wheel is the best part of this whole place. I walk through every day, so I should know," she teased him, sounding both confident and playful; she shook her head in mock horror. "Ten years old? That's far too long ago! It's good then, that you agreed to help me out. You deserve some fun too." The young girl nodded at this with a finality that was almost comidical in its solemnity when paired with her child-like bubbly-ness. Her eyes were shining, though, and she couldn't care less how she sounded; she was going to get to ride the Ferris Wheel, after all. The line moved up, and she had to peer around people to estimate how close to the front she was. Not long now; there were only a handful of people that she could see, but then again, being short does have its disadvantages.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 2:56 am

He had to chuckle a bit. It must be nice to be young again. Not a care n this world just at least you have your fun and games, or your personal playtime with those you allowed in your space.Something he never had a chance to experience. Something no aristocrat can experience while living under their rules and regulate your life how they feel it should be regulated. Finally he was at the window and he smiled. Finally he was going to get a chance to order his food. Once done the clerk told him 10 minutes so Valshe pointed to the Ferris Wheel line. If his number was called then he was on there and didn't hear it. Taking his ticket he walked into the Ferris Wheel line until he met ups with the bubbly girl. A smile still on his face was more out of comfort. "Yes well I hope you continue to enjoy your youth. Most people don't and try to grow up too fast. Be happy since to be young and free." He said as he looked at the line then the ride.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:49 pm

The line moved up, and before she knew it, the male had joined her in line. She was more than a head shorter than him. The platform for the Ferris wheel had made the height difference negligable. Now, she really felt like a child next to him. It didn't matter that she knew how old she was; he was just so much taller. She looked down at her feet; it wasn't right, nor was it fair. Why was she so short? Why didn't she look her own age? Grandpa said she still had a growth spurt or two left, but she couldn't help wishing they'd come and make her taller. She wanted to fidget, but settled for making sure her skirt was still in place; she still felt he was a wise choice, but his height made her feel very self-concious.

The young girl smiled up at the male. The line moved up; now she could see and count the number of people in front of them. Five. Five more people! She completely forgot about propriety and jumped up with a whooping sound. "Look! Look! We'll be riding in no time!" Dié impulsively hugged the man quickly before moving back to her spot, laughing the whole while; her behavior earned more than a few glances, some disapproving and some doting. The girl couldn't help herself, and she was far too exicted to think about attempting to control or curb her impulsiveness. There was something to be said for being young, and for looking even younger; you got away with more.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun May 15, 2011 5:31 pm

As they stood there the line moved up and he smiled as he saw her adjusting her skirt. He never really dealt with kids too much but this little girl was interesting to say the least. Something brought his mind back to his father and the lab works they do. He had to shake his head quickly not trying to think about it as he was not on work duty. looking at the younger he sighed. "You know. You will just mess up that pretty skirt of yours if you keep messing with it." He said as they moved up in the line. 5 more people and this kid was jumping for joy. He just smiled sheepishly as she hugged him. He really didn't do anything but it made her happy that they will be able to ride in just a few short turns.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:43 am

The young girl wrinkled her nose at him. "If it gets messed up, then maybe I can convince Grandpa to let me get a longer one to replace it," her tone indicated that she'd just thought of that idea; she'd fought against the short skirt, it made her a little paranoid, which was why she checked it so often. She went right back to grinning like a loon, too excited about the ride to stay on any subject for long. Her dark grey-blue eyes watched the ride come round and round, picking up people in line and dropping off finished customers. She was nearly jumping out of her skin with anticipation. They were so close; she could almost feel the seat under her now. The view would be spectacular, as always. She turned back to her companion. "Thank you again, Mr," she paused puzzled. "What is your name?" Dié had just realized that in all the excitement, they'd never introduced themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:22 pm

They waited and he just watched as the people in front eventually go on the ride. Soon it was their turn and he smiled as he let her on first. Once she sat down he sat across from her and yawned a bit. Stuffing his hands into his powder blue sleeveless vest he looked out the window. Watching as they were going up at a slow pace. "I am Vash. and your name is?" He asked as he smiled at the younger one. There was never a need to say his full name nor a need to say his last. His last name meant the owners of the medical field but behind those closed doors they owned the entire science field and were creating things no one should. He shook his head as he looked out and they clibed higher and higher.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:44 pm

The man let her get on the Ferris Wheel first, that was extremely polite of him; even if he did wait until they were seated to tell her his name. Vash? His name was Vash. It seemed both like it fit perfectly and like it didn't fit at all. She smiled at him, "I'm name's Dié, but I'm called Cho-chan most of the time." The young girl looked back out the window; she didn't want to miss a single second of this. It'd been a while since she'd been able to come to the amusement park to play, instead of just passing by or though on her way home. That thought led to one of her new room mate. How was Dice doing now? The best part about the Ferris Wheel was the feeling of hovering over everything, seeing all and unseen. There was nothing like it in the world. It made her happy; she smiled whistfully at the scenery below.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:48 am

He smiled as she looked out at the scenery below. Everything was getting smaller the higher they went. "The Cho-chan it is. But what brings you to an amusement park by yourself. Shouldn't you have family or friends with you?" He asked curious as to why someone so young was here at such a place alone. On the outside it was an amusement park but on the inside it was a place for private battles away from the unit police. Many battles are fought here and most very deadly. He sighed as he tried to get it out of his head. She may not know anything about it and he wanted to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:34 am

The young girl had a sad smile on her face when she answered, her face still turned to the window so he couldn't see it if she started to cry. "I pass by everyday, or through this place when I'm running late in the mornings. It always cheers me up to live so close by. My only family live so far away I have to take a train to visit them. There is," she shook her head and corrected herself, there was Dice now, "was no one to come with me." The breathy child's voice held the loss and the small bit of hope that she felt. She turned back to the man, Vash. He seemed genuinely interested, and she wanted to reward that interest with joy; she wasn't sorrowful by nature. "Thank you, both for riding with me and for reminding me of Dice," her smile was back to full brightness. The girl who had said she had no one was gone, tucked back away into the dark corner of Dié's mind. "Did you know that my name and my nickname both mean 'butterfly'? So what's an adult like you doing here alone?" She was teasing, but she was also sincerely interested in her companion. It wouldn't be too long now before the top was reached and they started the descent, and it seemed almost rude to ignore him completely or talk about just herself.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:38 am

His lavenders looked at her as she continued to look out the window. It appears Vash has hit a soft spot and he really didn't meant to do so. Her tone gave it away and children are pure and very emotional until they hit their teenage years. She was still a delicate flower for now. Sighing he listened as he looked at the floor of the cabin and thought about his own family. Gods he couldn't get along with any of them. Well Meiko was an exception and yet she to was just as annoying as the others. When he looked up he met her eyes and he chuckled. "It is good that I remind you of someone. I highly apologize if you were reminded of something.....sorrowful. That was not my intention. I, for once in my long working days, decided to eat outside of my job. Now don't get me wrong I make sure my staff makes a 5-star meal everyday but I just didn't feel like eating there today. So I came here and the food here filled my nose so I just had to order something." He chuckled a bit enjoying their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun May 22, 2011 12:24 pm

The girl seemed to waver between the child and the adult, the eternal battle of the teen; the girl showed her true age in this moment. Dié wavered between waving it all off and pretending it never happened and telling him it was nothing. The moment passed, with neither revelation nor rejection of the apology; she'd silently told him it was okay. As the male talked, she nodded and grinned impishly, "So from 5 star meals to carnie food? That's quite the leap, Mr. Vash." She giggled; she couldn't help it, "I seem to be making more friends recently. I only met her yesterday; it was," she paused, unsure of how to term such a changing experience, one that she didn't even have all the information on yet. She would soon enough; that boy yesterday had told them about that place, right? Surely they would find answers there. She continued after a heartbeat, "weird. So did you choose the amusement park specifically or just happen by?" A change in subject was necessary; she didn't want to explain her relationship with Dice to anyone just yet, and the rapid subject change was always put down to ADHD or something, so it was only something anyone talking to her would expect. She knew this place was tons of fun, and it would only make sense, but how wonderful it would be to merely happen upon it! She looked out the window; they'd made it to the top. She stood up and peered as far into the distance as possible, "Look, Mr. Vash! The people are so tiny! Oh, and look! It's so pretty!"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:06 pm

"Really? well that means your friendship will last. They say if you can remember the very day you met your current best friend you friendship will last a life time." He turned to look back out the window as he thought about his own best friend. Well yeah they disliked each other and pulled the meanest pranks on one another but they always have the others back no matter what. Of course there were things about Meiko that he disliked and the same applies to her when it came about him. No matter what though they always have each others backs. Die took his attention once again as she looked out the window and chuckled a bit to himself. "It is very nice up here. And the sunset is gorgeous." He said as they looked out at the scene.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:52 pm

She heard him speak, and she had to admit that Dice was pretty much her best friend - really her only friend. She wondered who his best friend was, but she was more than a little timid about asking, so the young girl once more turned her attention fully upon the view. It was safe; it was normal. The brilliant colors lit the sky, all bloody and golden, with some violet and pink thrown in by the clouds; the trees and park were becoming more of foreground shadows than distinct shapes. She was suddenly reminded of the fact that said best friend was probably wondering where Dié was; she had just disappeared for school without a word and strayed into the park on her way home. She thought about calling the girl, but decided against it. She smiled at the sky, "Thank you for helping me see this beautiful sight, Mr. Vash, and for the company as well. It means a lot." She didn't say a word as they began the descent; this had gone by both too quickly and far too sluggishly. The child was already wondering what to say when the ride ended and they parted ways; she couldn't just keep saying thank you, could she? The sunset dyed everything, even her companion was a bloody golden color when she looked back at him; for a second she thought it was real, but she only smiled a bit to herself when she realized it was an illusion created by the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySat May 28, 2011 12:44 am

Valshe yawned and stretched as he looked out over the view as they were going down. Something he hasn't done since he was a child was have fun. Of course Meiko had her own version of fun but that was nothing compared to what they used to do long ago when they were 5. Of course the life of an aristocrat is complicated and despised to him. The sky seemed to be ablaze as hit hit his face while they descended back down to the platform. He turned to the girl before him and smiled. "It is nothing at all. It is nice to take a break and have fun once in a while. So I should be thanking you for showing that to me. Where are you headed after this?" He asked as he watched everything get bigger and then looked at the child like girl before him once again.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

The girl squirmed under his gaze. It was just weird for an adult to thank her for being childish. Her face revealed an almost guilty expression when he asked the question. Well, there was only one place for her to go, so there was only one answer. "I'll be going home. I left Dice without a word this morning, and she's probably worried sick over me by now. How about you, Mr. Vash?" She looked out the window more, sighing softly as she saw everything growing larger. Too soon this would be over, and it would be back to her boring life. At least she'd asked an interesting person to help her; she wasn't likely to forget him, or his hair. Suddenly, she was glad of the socks that hid the word on her ankle; he probably would have given her that look or asked questions about it; at least he had no idea and thought she was a decent kid. That was pretty amazing, in her opinion any way.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:14 am

The girl squirmed a bit as his lavenders watched her for a moment. She fidgeted and he wasn't sure if he said something wrong or not. The last thing he wanted to do was make her feel uncomfortable around him after they had fun riding a ride neither of them had rode in a while. It has more so been years for Valshe but he enjoyed every moment of it. He sighed as he nodded to her. "You should apologize to your friend Die. Friends are like extended family and you shouldn't have her worry about you all day." He said as he smiled at her. "I have a few things to do before I head home so I am going to do all of that before I get home and get some sleep." He said with a warm smile. It is weird how some children help adults enjoy life a bit more. She sighed and that was never a good sign as he thought about it. He looked at his phone and thus far Valshe hasn't received a text ore call from Meiko. Slipping the phone back into his pocket and looked back up at Die, "Hey Die, Why don't you bring your friend here and you guys rides and play? It's a great way to have fun and relax from school and work." He suggested as they came to their stop. He offered her to get out first like he always would being a gentleman and all.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:32 pm

She winced, "I can't help that Dice was asleep when I had to leave. I guess a note next time and an apology outing would be in order." She smiled warmly and nodded as he spoke of his plans. She'd had a lot of fun, but now it was time to go. She didn't have to rush home, though; she was sure it wouldn't matter if she stayed a few more minutes. She kicked her legs to stand as they came to a stop. She smiled appreciatively at him when he offered to let her out first. Dié pulled on the male's hand as she left the carriage, "It's Cho-chan, remember, Mr. Vash? Come on, we can play hookie a little while longer. I'm sure no one will notice a minute or two extra." The young girl beamed up at him, an infectious kind of smile that made one want to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easily Distracted (open)   Easily Distracted (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Easily Distracted (open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next