Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Welcom10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Lr_des11
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Promot10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Suppor10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Partne10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Unit_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Blank_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rogue_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fighte10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Sacrif10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Weathe10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Academ10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fight_10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Club_v10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Fortun10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Tori_n10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 End_na10

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk

Go down 
+2
Ace
Raiden
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace

Ace

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Emiko11
Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Walking out of the office, she quickly approached the blond fighter waiting outside. "For you." She held out the scrap of paper and waited, fidgeting a bit impatiently, for the woman to read it.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:18 pm

The blond figther lifted her head from where she had been sitting to look at the young woman coming back out of the headmaster's office a note in hand. Which, when offered, the fighter took. Greyish blue eyes scanned over the German writting in a long silence before standing up and stripping down out of her jacket. Leaving it hanging on the back of chair she had been sitting at she walked away from the desk to turn a corner, to the set of cabinets that lined the wall. There was a tea kettle, containers of different mixes and small sink. A place to prepare tea when the headmaster called for it, or when there were important guests. But also, in the second cabinet she opened, there were small closed cages of several different kinds of spiders.

Pulling a certain type down and a small test tub, she knocked a few into the glass container before closing it shut and putting it back. She took a few other items from the cabinet before closing it and tucking the items into her pockets before walking back around the corner with easy not bother to take not of the young woman urgent look as she took her jacket back up from the chair and put it on.

" If you will come with me, Matsumoto-san."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:22 pm

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Emiko11
Emiko Matsumoto (NPC)

Emiko watched as the woman disappeared from view, then returned in a moment. There was something seriously wrong with the Headmaster's sister. It was like, with her standing in the middle of the room, she wasn't really...there. Shaking off the slightly disturbing turn of her thoughts, the young Matsumoto fighter hurried to follow after the Bloodhound Captain.
Back to top Go down
NPC Shi

NPC Shi

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm

She lead her down the school grounds back to the facility parking lot, pulling the keys out of her jacket pocket to the Mercedes 500 SL that she had drive the headmaster to the campus in. Along the way she made sure to turn and take the slightly longer track to met with the young secertary that had started. She could see his redhead around the bin.

" Rhys-san, please this way.

[NPC Shi, NPC Rhys and NPC EMIKO had left the Seven Moon Campus and are headed to Take Down Gym ]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 pm

Rhys had scrambled to the Academy premises after shortly leaving the bus stop. He only had a chance to wave to the two people outside who looked confused at the rushing red head. With suitcase in hand gripped tightly like a vice Rhys had darted towards the building which had very little students at this time. Am I early? He wondered as he walked into the building and nearly tripped because he was trying to stop so quickly. The building had the shoe placement in the front like usual so Rhys just removed his shoes and walked to an elevator. He read the signs and looked confused. "Weird? Their offices are located at the top floor." Rhys had pressed the button for the elevator and waited.

Rhys stepped into the motion box and pressed the last button to go up. As he began moving he looked at the student artworks placed in display and in the back was the Academy's logo.
Ding
Rhys made it to the office and he looked around seeing that it was empty. Adjusting his shoes under his left arm he walked up to the desk and grabbed a pen from the cup sitting on the top of the Secretary's desk. Rhys decided to sit down and begin working on the packet Malik gave him to fill out. Once he pulled out the paperwork he gave a hesitated look. "Am I signing my life away to the government or something? This is a very big packet...." But without delay he began filling it out.

Erik had taken the elevator up and was now in the waiting room. This place is large... He said as he saw the male from earlier. After stepping out he very slowly made his way to the seats and sat down. Looking over at Rhys who was 3 seats down filling out a packet similar to what Erik filled out at home. "Um...excuse me. Do you know if anyone is working the office right now?" He asked as Rhys stopped and looked up at Erik shaking his head no. "No one was here when I came up. I have no clue who is in besides janitors." He smiled then went back to his paperwork. Oh...my.... Erik sighed as he held the packet against himself as he waited to see if anyone from the staff would come in.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:18 am

Wasn't there some point in the day, or night?, that one should just give up at the thought of ever getting something constructive done and just well, go home? Right, because the blond knew when to say that yes, the new design for the old student living buildings would make a clear budget level that the Aristocrat families would agree to paying for. Instead of the make shift, sort of good, holding cells that had been put together in the boarded [bricked?, yes they were bricked up windows now] up building at the far back of the campus now made. Idea, he could just pull funding out of the Knatsu corp to do so, hell that was were most of the advance tech that was produced to 'deal with' their 'society group' was made anyways. But he couldn't touch it, no without consent after all it was part of the game he agreed to.

Knatsu born can't touch his own money.

HA.

That was a good laugh if he wanted to think about it.

But Yuri didn't.

Grief got him no where, longing for what he gave up brought him to be more the broken man then he wanted to admit to being. It been long enough to deal with that. Loss himself in the lie he had made would be for the better. After all, some pride came int knowing the things he would teach to the generations to come. Let the blood bath be someone else problem, after all, there was more the reason why he planned all these years to be the Headmaster.

Yuri half laughed to himself as he walked down the back hallway since he had entered the main school building from the back.

After getting fed up with working on the WWR system in the Bloodhound building, and Shivani never ending spider collecting. One of these days he was going to have to worry about her poisoning his coffee with some venom she go from some pet collection of hers..... THe blond rudded his forehead, yes well THAT thought just ruined the rest of his morning.

Now he will never look at the tea pot in the office the same way again.

EVER.

Voices in the lobby pulled the young headmaster out of his never ending spiral of thoughts that seemed to always come back to the standing fact the Doll of his had [if given the chance to] the never doubtful desire to kill him.   Stopping Yuri looked at his watch, was he late?

Raiden was normally here well before he was, but then again Yuri never left to return back to the condo apartment he now shared with Shivani since he had removed himself from Slven's estate. Not that he was ever going to explain it to the others. At least the blond German had the sense not to push it like Zeal had been. Perhaps it was enough from how he looked all these few weeks ago when they had come back from Europe.

At least his arm was out of the cast.

" The janitors and me, most likely.." His voice come well around the corner for the Headmaster himself step out from the side hall that lead away from the offices down to the conference hall and yet opposite of his actual office. Yuri's black business shirt had its sleeves rolled up, and he was without his normal white tie. They had been left it the closet in his office late last night when he had given up doing student evaluation papers and some where before his fail attempt at some sleep on the couch.

Had he really spend the last two days living at the campus again.

He smiled politely at what he the two individuals sitting there.

Rhys, the young man he had picked up from the airport and dropped off at his new residence with a stack of papers to fill out still in hand in seamed. And someone who looked like a new student for the Academy.

The screaming ring was evident enough.

"You know Rhys, I do believe some where I said you could be later. You must have some horrible jet lag." Yuri walked behind the secretary desk. There was a sticky notes on one of the computer screens. All in Shivani's nice neat hand writing about things that were on his schedule for the day. Amythest blue eyes looked to the other young man sitting. " And I take it you are an early starter as well, Kamazaki-san yes?

Last edited by yuri on Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:00 am

"Ah. I see" Erik said as he nodded and smiled at him a bit. "Thank you very much." He said as he went back to looking at the ground and just sitting there waiting politely for this day to start and end. His nervousness was still very evident but at least he felt a bit better now with someone nice with him. It sort of reminded him of Boris which made Erik blush a little but he smiled since the man was someone he felt he was getting close to. Which is rare for him since he was very shy.

As Erik was daydreaming to keep his mind calm Rhys had went back to working on his government packet while he waited for someone to come into the office area. Another voice startled them both as they looked up and wondered where this other man came from. Erik looked around very confused and Rhys just smiled and closed his packet as he bowed slightly at Yuri. Rhys gave a confused look but gave a sheepish chuckle as he nodded a bit. "I apologize I thought I had slept through my alarm and was late. But it appears I am earlier than intended and expected." He said as he bowed once more. It was something he was learning to get accustomed to.

Erik on the other hand was nervous all over again and he bowed as well but just a bit deeper. He still wasn't used to this at all since his father never went by customs. "Yes sir. I am usually up around this time." He said as he seemed to be squeezing the Student Paper work a bit tighter than normal. His tail he tried to hide deeper in his cloak as his ears went flat against his head.  

"Well now that you are here shall we start the day or should I wait and grab something to eat before starting?" Rhys asked as he looked at Erik. "Oh um I'm good. I joined my father for breakfast this morning. All I wanted to do was drop this off and ask when I start class?" he asked as he looked to Yuri for an answer of sorts.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:27 pm

Maybe there was a thing to 'people watching', observing others from afar much in the manner he had trained fighters to do in order to function as spies in structures outside the school system and the Aristocrat families. Because sometimes, people did some weird shit. Like a two point conversation about getting breakfast with someone they just met. It about made Yuri look between the two of them, his new secretary and an unregistered student and go-

'What the-'

Instead, the headmaster just looked between with too with a blank face before looking down at the screens in front of him as if he was looking at something important to be typing at. The heavy accent Rhys had was evident that he was a foreigner, at least to the blonde it was. He couldn't if this young new fighter knew how to detect such a thing. Though his voice carried its own different tone then those normally from this area of Japan.  After a few moment's Yuri looked back at his new staff member.

"Sorry to say the cafeteria is only opened for lunch periods. There is a vending machine down the hall in the teacher lounge if you want to get something from there or I can tell Raiden or Shivani to pick something else up on their way in." The blonde pointed to the long hall that lead in the direction he had just spoken of before looking back to the other young man. " Kamazaki-san I am sure you have questions about how you got an invitation to attend this school, and what it is correct?"
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm

Rhys had scratched the back of his neck in nervousness. Nothing in a vending machine could help a growling stomach. And lunch was many hours away. "Ah well I sort of need a pick me up since I am still suffering from lag..." He felt a bit embarrassed by saying that. He leaned back and gave a thoughtful expression. 'I am supposed to be on top of my game not this mess...My Masters would be so disappointed if they ever found out.' he made a mental note to never come into work as a mess. Ever. "Maybe if one of them can pick me up some tea no sugar I think I will be okay? Preferably black tea though if that isn't too much to ask?? I can pay them back when I get cash off my card." Rhys asked as he held back a yawn. "I don't want to be a burden on you or anything. I just really thought I was late this morning." He said as he offered a sheepish grin. "If you wish I can walk the campus to familiarize myself with the classes and such?" He wanted to keep himself busy. He didn't want to fall asleep either especially since it is his first day not only in Japan but working. So much he was going to have to take in and absorb but luckily he is a fast learner.

Erik, however, was a bit surprised at the question the Headmaster had asked but he nodded yes in response. "Oh yes I have a few questions for sure. If you don't mind me asking for answers that is?" he said a bit shyly. He was squeezing the paperwork a bit out of nervousness. 'My..what is wrong with me today?' he wondered. "I also have a few personal questions I would like answers to as well." He said as he knew only the knowledge he had from his father. This whole thing was still new to him since he never went to school in Amsterdam because they didn't have one where he lived. Also not counting the fact his mother ruined most of his childhood so learning this important step was never taken.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 1:42 am

Kyrie entered the room, looking for her mentor only to find two flustered boys in her way.  Overhearing the last few words of the conversation she fished a mostly melted chocolate bar and tossed it in the general direction of the one who mentioned something about being hungry.  “That should do it.” Her eyes rose to her mentor. “Are you not teaching punctuality anymore? ” A quick glance to the boys.  “Or common sense…” She continued past them, making a conscious effort through her demeanour to let them know the place she thought they deserved in her presence, and the presence of the headmaster. "I didn't think we catered to these sorts of requests. You shouldn't give them the wrong idea so early on." Occasionally while speaking her eyes darted to the newcomers.

“Do I get to play with one of them? Teach him the ropes?” She smiled too sweetly, giving off a slightly eerie vibe. “I do ever so enjoy teaching them the ropes…” A tiny laugh escaped her mouth, chiming in the room like a little glass bell. The sound of her own laughter, though it put others on edge occasionally, pleased Kyrie at this moment. "I wouldn't let them get as comfortable as you have."
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:22 am

Of all the thin-

People. Of all the people.

His mind was quick to correct itself as tinted eyes watched the young woman of Avarice walk into the office as much as she would any other place. Like she owned it, and all that was within was her audience to turn about on strings anyway she damn well pleased. Lucky this was not because he had taught her how, no this was rather the unique trait of Kyrie that the blond sacrifice had sought out to see if he could teach the things that only he knew how to do [or well he thought back when this start he was the only one] without the blood connection. To disprove the bloodline myth that the secrets would die with him.

He didn't count on a mindless doll though. But she had been different, just the opposite of the woman of the moment was herself. The shy one turned more colors of red then he had just speaking to the headmaster.

And Rhys, was either very surprise at the sudden half eaten chocolate bar thrown at his face or just did not know what to make of this individual.

Yuri was voting the first.

" How about we start with tea? or coffee... Before you terrorize our new secretary. Or new students, Kyrie. I think I have let you hang around my sister to long."  Rolling his eyes he picked an envelope and place it on the counter. Then he pointed in the direction that the tea makings were stored, though he was sure the purple haired, black eared woman knew. She was here long enough after all. " Just don't play with Shivani's 'pets', and keep Rhys " he pointed to the older redhead " Some company until Raiden or Shi get here while I speak with Kamazaki-san."

Another gesture indicated for the younger man to follow him into his office.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 7:26 pm

As the other spoke Rhys heard the elevator go off and a girl stepped into the room. She tossed a half eaten chocolate bar at him as if this would be the answer to an already growling stomach. He sat there confused and a bit offended at this girl's choice of food for the morning hours. Her tone and her demeanor was a child in need of a good ass whipping if not more. Punishment was his specialty of course when it came to tormenting someone for obedience. In a proper manner Rhys disposed of the chocolate into the trash by the secretary's desk and sat back down. "Forgive me but candy at 7:27 in the morning is not in any fashion a way to get one's body ready for a long day. Besides it going to your hips and thighs it makes the mind sluggish and thus the body the same. Of course if being a bit on the chunky side is the way for you then by all means you are on the correct path to obesity." He said clear and non-caring the entire time through. He however bowed slightly in apology to Kyros as his purples remained fixed on the woman before him.

The woman caught Erik off guard however and his blush was slowly fading. All he could deduce about this woman was arrogant and mean. He looked confused as she spoke to the headmaster about a few things. Show us the ropes? more like eat me alive....Please don't have me with her... he really didn't want to learn from such a woman at all. This eerie side of her was very off putting for Erik. She is creepy. Maybe beyond if anything. he thought as he tried to even avoid eye contact with her at all costs. When Kyros spoke and motioned for him to follow Erik had a very small sigh of relief. He followed Kyros to the other office. Leaving Rhys to handle the child before him.

[Erik has left with Kyros to Headmasters' Office ]

As Rhys watched them go he returned his gaze to the other. "So I am stuck with you I see. But let me not keep you waiting for if it is torment you want I am very fashionable on dishing it out. I am not one for hurting a woman unless it is called for and you have not shown a womanly side thus far. Just a spoiled child with no sense of morals and bodily respect." he smirked a little at it since he felt this one was going to be fun to tease if she was around here more often.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 1:44 am

Her smile mouth still turned upward in a smile she eyed him mischievously. “Can’t handle a woman with some curves?” She chuckled “Because they’ve served me quite well in the past.”

Kyrie sighed at the two left, taking a minute to contemplate what the man in front of her had uttered. “Torment? Don’t give yourself so much credit. “ She paused, reconsidering her choice of words “Or me so little…” The sacrifice moved slowly and deliberately to prepare beverages, deciding it best not to consult this new employee on his preferences, beginning the process of boiling water. She didn’t like it when people so casually took up such an attitude with her.

Kyrie shrugged her shoulders slightly, reaching for the kettle after enough time had passed “If you see a child, I’ll let you see that. “ She winked at the redhead “But I’ll just let you know that I respect my body the way any good sacrifice should—by beating it down every night. If you’d ever like to play with me, I can show you just how much respect a sacrifice can take.” She slowly steeped a tea bag, dropping and raising it into the glad before leaning in close to the new secretary. “Or maybe I can show you just what good things curves can do for a lady.” Her lips brushed against his ears and stayed close for a second before she pulled away laughing, offering the cup to him "I was told to keep you company, as unpleasant as you seem."
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Rhys watched her as her body swayed. She had some nice curves on her but she had one thing right him and curves didn't work too well. She caught him a bit red handed about it as he sighed and shook his head. "...." He just sat and listened to her and he had to admit he was wrong for how he did act towards her. It was not gentleman like but she did put herself in that light which caused this reaction. Rhys blushed when he felt her lips brush his ear. Soft, supple, delicate. A pure bliss for any man and regardless it made Rhys blush a little as he took the hot black tea and sighed. "I don't mind the company least it isn't so bad. How you appeared was a bit. Childish and off putting to me at least since arrogant fools back home act the same way around me and my Masters." he said taking a sip of the dark caffeine for a few moments. Warming his throat and waking up his body for work finally. "My apologies. I believe we have both started off in the wrong manner. Why not we try to get to know each other a bit better since I will be working here. I am sure I will have to work with you sometimes. So i would rather us get along than fight." He said sipping his tea once more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 am

“I appeared to be childish?” One eyebrow rose inquisitively at the new comer.  “I do hate to say it, but going right to insulting a lady’s figure is childish in its own way you know.” She began work on her cup of tea now, recreating a physical distance between them.  At first she was slightly taken aback by the apology, not used to hearing them coming so easily. After a second she adjusted, bowing slightly in the redhead’s direction to acknowledge his words.
“I like people who know when to apologize. I’m not terribly easy to get along with myself, but I’m sure you’ll learn to love it.” After a quick pause she laughed, feigning a sort of apology of her own. “Oh my! Was I being arrogant again? So sorry.” Her body language and voice had softened, partially because of his reaction to her but mostly because of the warm liquid she was ingesting. “So how should be get to know each other? I have a few fun ways in mind…”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Just as Rhys had taken another sip of his black tea his lavender eyes looked up and caught the raised eyebrow. Normally he didn't have to deal with women like here because never made it through the front door. He was still very used to the proper, petite, eloquent woman of home. But again she made another point as his eyes did a quick survey of the room. No one else was coming and the shut doors of the Headmaster's Office meant the other two will be there for a while. After a few more sips he placed his cup down on the coaster on top of the small table before him. "What sort of fun do you have in mind?" He asked being completely honest since he wasn't the very flirty type. Manners usually tosses such actions out the window and deemed inappropriate.

Rhys stretched a bit and leaned back into his usual thinking position. "Simple things we love and dislike can be fine. Something random I believe hosts call as Ice Breakers for conversations can work as well. Maybe you thoughts about this city or how you ended up here at Septimal Moons Japan. Although my masters did tell me it is a hideous name and should be changed. But I have no knowledge of your System here." He said as he picked his cup back up and smirked a bit. "Course there is your ways of fun as you have suggested. I am a bit of the boring type I suppose." he added as he went back to sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:23 pm

“Fun? Well I think how someone fights is very indicative of them as person. But considering our location we can use words in the more traditional way you’ve suggested. If you’d like, of course.” It had been a while since Kyrie had been required to take the time to learn about someone new. She hoped it wouldn’t be as tiring as she remembered it to be, though the way things were going that seemed unlikely. Her shoulders shrugged, an action that could be mistaken for indifference or apathy but in truth was exhaustion for the thought of having to force her way through an entire conversation with a stranger. She was too tired to pretend to care. She was so much better alone. “I doubt you are genuinely interested in getting to know me, nor do I care much about getting to know you. I thought we could at least make the process interesting. It’s a pity we can’t.”

She took a coin from one of her pockets and fiddled with it, passing it intricately through her fingers as she spoke. The cold metal brushed against her hand, near to the faded word still scarring her pale skin. “I’m here because I have no where else to be, and some people here and I have the same views about what it means to be a unit.” She tossed the coin suddenly at the redhead. A normal person would have been caught of guard but she knew he was better than that. “Your turn.”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Just as Rhys was taking another sip of his tea he caught the coin and let the tea soothe it's way down his throat. He looked at her then at it as he spun it on the glass table top. "Well a mock battle would be fun but I have no unit of my own. I bare no marred name nor speak a chord. But I can rob and alter a name if need be although that does far more damage than it is worth." he said stopping the coin and balancing it upright without it toppling over. He leaned back into the cushion couch and pondered a bit about why he was here. "As far as why I am here it is for higher training. I was going to be sent to the States but something happened there and they turned it down. Kyros is a friend and they asked if I could be here to train under him. I do not know for their reasoning but I have several duties to fulfill before I head home for vacation." He picked up the coin and looked at her flipping it back to her.

"As far as learning about you if you care not then this game is officially over. I assume I either bore you or you have something else to do as of now?" He picked up the cup and drank the rest of it in a gulp. He looked around and then back at her. "Where is your sink?" He asked as his butler duties kicked right back in so easily.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm

She let the coin drop to the ground, not making the slightest effort to stop it. “You were the one who suggested getting to know each other.” The sacrifice was relieved, not being a fan of meaningless pleasantries, but the redhead had gotten one thing right about her, she did posses a fair bit of arrogance. And his lack of appreciation of her efforts to accommodate him was not something that she was allowing to go unnoticed. Even if he was a friend of Kyros.

“And you are a little boring…” She nodded her head slightly in the direction of the sink, barely moving and knowing full well the rudeness in not offering to take the cup for him. “but I was told to keep you company until someone else came and I agreed, however dull the company is.” She let her body flop sideways into one of the chairs for those who were waiting, her feet dangling over the armrest.

“Also, it doesn’t seem like you’re trying very hard. I’m sure you can make it so you don’t bore me, Rhys. Give it a shot. I have faith in you.” If he wanted a child, she could surely give him one. Her eyes twinkled with the challenge presented, her gaze trailed on the redhead. “I’m not that difficult to entertain, I promise.”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 9:39 pm

The coin clattered to the ground and spun until it lost momentum and ceased. Rhys walked over to the sink and began washing his cup as he turned to look over his shoulder. "As dull as I am I am sure regardless of entertainment I don't have much to offer." He said rinsing the cup and drying it leaving it far cleaner than the ones on the rack beside him. Rhys ran his watered fingers through his hair and clipped it back up so the hair through the top cascaded down a little bit since his hair wasn't that long.

In elegant strides he walked back to the couch and instead of sitting down he removed his coat. "I am sure there is a radio here? If anything words seem pointless since not in a battle so I propose a dance if anything and let eyes and bodies do most of the talking with commentary in-between." He stated since he knew of nothing else to please this woman with while they waited. he adjusted the silver cuffs on his shirt and fixed his vest as the silver chain across his tie showed. Fashionable to say the least for a male and yet he stood there looking around for the musical device and her answer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:34 pm

A genuine laugh escaped the sacrifice’s lips at this proposal, chiming like bells in the room. She pushed herself up from the chair she had just gotten comfortable in. “Oh dear, I think you are much more entertaining than you give yourself credit for with a proposal like that.”  

She slipped her hand into her pocket, pulling out a beat-up old iPod, obviously someone’s forgotten hand-me-down. It took her a minute shuffling through the tunes to come up with something appropriate for her intentions.
This man seemed like he would prefer a calm waltz rhythm. He definitely seemed like a waltzing sort.  She tossed the player casually onto the chair she had been sitting on. The aged speakers let out a bit of a tinny sound, loud enough to hear but soft enough they could speak.  

She closed what little distance there was between them, trying to match his elegant strides. “So shall we dance?” without waiting for a response draped one of her arms delicately over his neck and offered her other hand to him to hold. Looking at him, her true name exposed and offered, her eyes glazed over and she lost focus for a second. This made her a little nervous, for some reason she couldn’t place. Fighting with him, arguing with him, those things were comfortable. This, this was not. She recovered he smile quickly. “It would be awfully rude for you to back out now…”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 10:47 pm

She was an odd one he gave her that and her laughter rang through the office as he shook his head. "I don't see how I am entertaining in any sort of way or fashion. I feel a dance of sorts will help things out." he said as she set everything up for them. She initiated everything and he expected as much from a straight forward woman like her. "I suppose we shall then even though it seems like you are the one planning to make a run for it." He chuckled as he led the mini waltz. "Elegance and poise yet nervousness I feel in the slightest touch of the hand." He commented as he held her close and chuckled. "Do you fear me? Or yourself?" He asked as they stepped with great form. He Bent her back slightly and still held everything in form as he smirked. "Tell me Kyrie. What is it that you fear the most right now that makes you so hesitant of me?" He whispered in her ear as he brought her back up and they continued until the song was done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:07 pm

She had to hide the look of amusement that would have crossed her face without a conscious effort. They were waltzing in the waiting room, how could this man not see how absurd that was? But he seemed to respond to her with no sense of irony or humour in his voice, so she did her very best to respond in kind.

As their hands gripped tightly, the way the waltz required, she felt a slight burning run up and down her namesake. She kept the smile on her face, unchanging. “I would never run from an obligation. As childish as I may seem.” After the words escaped, she realized the faint bitterness that echoed in them.  Why this again?

She broke form and rested her head on the taller man’s shoulder, a move more intimate than the waltz they were performing called for. “Fear?...” She let the word hang in the air, contemplating it herself.  “Is it smart to tell a man you just met your fears? Would you tell me yours? I don’t quite know…” She closed her eyes, a mischievous smile crossing her lips as she remembered days gone by. “But I do know I have a thing for redheads.”
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:18 pm

She tightened her grip around his hand acting more like a vice rather than a hand for waltzing. She was holding back something which made Rhys far more curious than he needed to be. He smiled just as she did and nodded. "Good then more obligations I am sure will arise and I take it you...will handle them with ease?" He questioned as she leaned full against him now. He was confused until she spoke and the only thing he could do was hold her for now which was out of instinct even though he is horrible as a sympathizer. "Fears are irrationalities blown out of proportions due to the mind playing tricks. Fears? I have none." he said as he looked ahead and wondered what to do now. If Kyros was to come through that door things would be more awkward than needed to be. He did raise and eyebrow as he let his gaze fall towards her. "Oh? Is it the color that attracts your attention?" he asked as he waited on her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 11:37 pm

“No fears?” The sacrifice mused to herself, “This place will test that. Though if you’re anything like the rest of us I’m sure life has already done its fair share of testing. A fighter like you… should know there are things in the world that you should be afraid of. Not the least of which is in that room. “ She gestured with a tilt of her chin to the headmaster’s office. “Or maybe even dancing with you at this very moment. Though I somehow doubt that.”

She pulled away from him, breaking from their dance to look closely at the face in front of her. She stared intently for a moment, before running her right hand through his hair briefly. Though there were similarities, it didn’t feel the same. Though she knew that it wouldn’t. It never would. “The colour? Maybe something like that… Yours is beautiful.” Her voice was distant, directed somewhere else. Somewhere even she didn’t quite know. Giving a wink, she snapped back to the conversation. “Though you’re less dull than my original assessment led me to believe, I still sadly don’t think you’re my type. What a pity.”

The player sitting on the couch changed to another song, a piano piece, and she offered her hand once more, with less hesitation this time. “Have you always been so fearless Rhys?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk   Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting Room / Secretary and Headmaster's Assistance Desk
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next