Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Is this the place?   Welcom10
Is this the place?   Lr_nav10
Is this the place?   Lr_des11
Is this the place?   Promot10
Is this the place?   Suppor10
Is this the place?   Partne10
Is this the place?   Unit_n10
Is this the place?   Blank_10
Is this the place?   Rogue_10
Is this the place?   Fighte10
Is this the place?   Sacrif10
Is this the place?   Rp_wea10
Is this the place?   Weathe10
Is this the place?   Academ10
Is this the place?   Fight_10
Is this the place?   Club_v10
Is this the place?   Fortun10
Is this the place?   Tori_n10
Is this the place?   Rp_nav10
Is this the place?   End_na10

Is this the place?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Is this the place?   Empty
PostSubject: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 1:36 pm

After Erik walked his way up to the campus he looked up at the building. "Woah.....It has been a semester since I have attended school." he said a bit nervously as he sighed and looked at the envelop with the seven moons insignia on it. "I wonder how I even got this letter. Let alone what type of school this is...." Erik was nervous and he knew it. Which is the main reason why the kitty was outside the open gates for now. Ears flat against his head and his tail was slowly swinging behind him. He was very unsure what to do and was really debating about going home or just continue his day and come back in the afternoon.

Last edited by Kyo on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:57 am

"Uhg...what a boring day." 'Boris sighed as he walked around town. "I would go out and drink, but its too early." He sighed again. With his hands in his pocket as he walked he looked as he saw people talking and laughing with there friends "man. I miss my friends back home." Every now and then girls would look at him and blush but he wasn't ready to be in a flirting talking mood. As he walked he saw a bench and sat down. His tail and ears jingled as he sat down. "Now lets see what I can do today." He thought as looked at other people.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 2:13 am

Erik's nervousness was getting the better of him at the moment. His hood covered his face and his golden ears laid against his head. What to do what to do.... He debated for about 5 minutes fumbling with the envelope until he decided to leave it alone until he cooled down a bit. His nerves were just too shot for this meet and greet at the moment. Erik pulled his hood down and walked swiftly away from the campus and was heading towards the street. He was trying to stuff the envelop into his pocket in a rush but failed when it fell out and landed on the ground. "Ah! Oh no!"

The gentle breeze began to blow and the envelop began scooting across the blacktopped surface of the parking lot. "Gah! Get back here!!" He stated as he chased after the envelope but it seems the wind was toying with poor Erik as it blew the envelope away from him into the air for a little bit then landed right at Boris's foot. It seemed to be stuck there and it stayed there as the wind died down. Erik ran and was out of breath but he was shocked to see Boris sitting on the bench there in the morning. "Boris?" He asked making sure he wasn't mistaking the man for someone else. "Um...I'm sorry but can I have that envelope please??" He asked while messing with the tip of his tail.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:33 pm

After what seemed to be hours was just 30 minutes he pondered on what he wanted to do today "Man i wish i was back home. me and my friends would have found something to do in no time." He sighed as he thought about his friends back home. How they would find something to and 9 out 10 they would get in trouble for it big time. "man those were the good old days" he smiled as he chuckled. he sighed leaned back in the bench as he slicked his pinkish hair back crossing his legs. his ears twitched as the rings jingled. he looked up into the sky his gold eyes brighten in its ray.

Boris was relaxed on the bench. With his eyes closed and with the sun on him warming him a little "I'm now thinking this wasn't a good time to come out in the morning." he thought. A gentle breeze blew on him it jingled his ears and tail rings as he leaned back further in the bench but soon felt something on his shoe, he re positioned himself on the bench as for him to look down to the feeling. he looked down and saw a envelope he looked at it as he soon bend over and picked it up "Hmm...I wonder who this belongs to?" he thought. just then he heard someone call his name. he looked over the envelop and saws the boy he meet up with not to long ago. he don't remember names that well so it took him awhile to think of his name "Oh Erik am i right?" he asked as he looked at him. he was shocked yet was being shy as he asked about the envelop in his hand. "oh is this yours?" he asked him as he looked at him.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 10:12 pm

The tip of his tail was hot even though it was white in color. This other guy seemed to make Erik a bit nervous but in a good way of sorts if that made any sense. He gulped down some air to get into his lungs as he shook his head yes. "Yes it is. I need it to get into there." He said pointing back up at the academy gates. He noticed the plaque on the wall said 'Name Change is underway.' "That's odd....and yet the envelop has a name on it...." He said looking confused. Erik looked back at Boris shyly and held out his hands for the parchment. "Sorry if I bothered you at all...." He stated as he began turning red again. He looked down at the ground to fight the blush from reaching his ears although it was a bit too late for that. "And my name is Erik. You got it right!" He offered a smile as the gentle breeze blew.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:50 pm

Boris looked over at erik with his golden eyes, which showed no emotion, then to the building he was pointing at off to the side of them. He never realized that there was a school up there, he looked back Erik "No. you wasn't bothering me. I was just trying to figure out what to do today." he said as he stood up the chain that was attached to his belt hold jingled along with his rings on his tail and ears. He walked up to him and handed him him his envelop back. "so you got accepted into that school or something?" he asked hope he didn't seem like was in his business and all. Boris looked at him with a motionless expression like he always had. He looked at him and saw that his face had a slight pinkish red to it "hey are you okay? your face is red." he asked as he looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:17 am

As soon as Erik looked up his eyes locked with Boris's deep golds. Erik's heart either skipped a beat in his chest or jumped into his throat at that moment. Even when the man turned away just to look at the academy building beyond their reach due to the closed gates Erik was having a bit o trouble breathing until he swallowed some air. What is wrong with me.... he thought as he shut his emeralds tightly and shook his head. Fighting this feeling was weird and hard now with Boris around the second time. Once the man spoke Erik looked up quickly and gave a slight eyebrow raised with a confused look. He couldn't help but become curious at the man's statement. "What....to do today?" He asked as his tail sort of wagged. Of course the statement made about curiosity was a lie. It didn't kill the cat but it sure in the hell got him into a lot of trouble.

Okay...so it only killed the cat if he was curious on crossing the street but with Erik this curiosity was of a different kind. Erik looked back at the academy and then at the envelop when it was handed to him once more. "Yes." He nodded and looked back at the ground. "Something I wasn't sure I could get since dad told me to try and see if they were accepting students now. But I guess they found me." He stated as he looked up. Man what was up with him today? This one was making him.....hot. "Um yes I am fine" Great now he must think I am weird.... He thought as he tried to fight his blush by looking up and smiling a bit. "Well it is early in the morning. I am positive that you can think of something. You seem like you are busy all the time." He gave a short laugh at his poor attempt at humor.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Boris looked at Erik. He noticed how nervous and fidgety he was whenever he saw him. "well you look like someone that doesn't need to study very hard to get into that school. i'm sure you will get in it." he smiled. Something about this boy seemed odd yet good in some type of way. Boris smiled as Erik tried to make a simple yet odd attempt at his humor "yeah. i only came out cause i don't like to sit in a house. It makes me feel closed in since its just me." he said as he sighed. He placed his hands in his pocket with only his thumbs poking out of them. " well ill let you get back on with your day. I hope you make it into that school too. and your right ill find something to do hopefully, if not ill go back home. anyways see you later." he smiled as he turned and walked off. "hmm that boy. something about him seems......right." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Erik looked up at a smiling Boris then back at the long white envelop in his hand. He tilted his head slightly to the right and his ears fidgeted due to the very light morning breeze. "Well I am just very nervous since this is my first time. But this letter is an acceptance letter. I just recall applying here. This is why I said they found me I guess you could say." His emeralds left the white and looked back at golds. Damn his eyes for being so captivating. There it was again. That feeling of another skipped beat and yet something he knew he would not be able to fight off if this kept up. Once more he fought his blush down quickly. "Ah are you claustrophobic by any chance? I think that can explain your unhappiness of staying inside. Unless you live alone?" he stated as Boris began to leave. Maybe I will see him later. he thought as he got up. "See you around I guess." He said as he walked back to the gate then walked inside the Academy grounds. I guess that guy from earlier unlocked the gates somehow..

[Erik has walked inside the Academy gates and is heading to The Waiting Room on the top floor.]
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 8:04 pm

As Boris walked, he couldn't help but look back he saw Erik go into the school and behind him the gates closed. As he watched it it gave him a odd feeling something about that school was unusual. Boris shook the feeling off as he continued to walk. As he walked he felt his stomach growl he had realized he has not eaten all day "Man. I should've ate something before I had walked out." he sighed as he walked again the growling in his stomach became more and more irritating to him but while walking he was looking at some shops that might have something good. After walking he didn't see anything he wanted, he soon over heard a group of friends talking about a burger place in downtown kibo. "sounds interesting, might as well go check it out." he smiled as he started to head there.

[Boris has left is this the place and is headed to Burger palace.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this the place?    Is this the place?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this the place?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: