Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Boutique Tea shoppu  Welcom10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Lr_nav10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Lr_des11
Boutique Tea shoppu  Promot10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Suppor10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Partne10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Unit_n10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Blank_10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Rogue_10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Fighte10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Sacrif10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Rp_wea10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Weathe10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Academ10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Fight_10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Club_v10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Fortun10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Tori_n10
Boutique Tea shoppu  Rp_nav10
Boutique Tea shoppu  End_na10

Boutique Tea shoppu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

Boutique Tea shoppu  Empty
PostSubject: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 am

Boutique Tea shoppu  Images65

This is a nice little Tea Shop that is in the more expensive area of town. They serve traditional green tea's, cold tea's (such as iced green tea, iced chocolates), Pastries and small little deserts.

Boutique Tea shoppu  Images66

Boutique Tea shoppu  Images67

______________________________________________________________________________________

Stepping out of the car Mesatsu nodded to Jun, who shut the door of the car. This was the first time in a while that he had been able to get away from every thing, from school, from the house and the people that were constantly in and out of it and most of all his Fathers lessons which unusually had been every night for the past week. Which in actual fact rather scared him.

But today he had nothing on. So he had taken his leave from the house and gone to a regular tea shop that was nice and quiet. Peolple went there but the atmosphere was nice and peacful.
Heaving a  sigh, Mesatsu brightened up a little and put a smile on his face as he walked up to the door, which as usual Jun politely opened for him.

Going in a waiter took him to a table where he was seated, he indicated for Jun to sit down. "Jun what would you like to eat and drink?"

To this the silvery white haired man nodded and replied in his soft low voice. "Please, Master Mesatsu. If i may, would i be able to have a thin green tea and a small plate of petit four's of which you are particulary partial to." He said with a gentle smile.

"Of course Jun! You may have any thing that takes your fancy. You know that!" Mesatsu replied knowing that Jun was only talking like this for the others in the tea house.

Half an hour later, after cake and tea, Mesatsu wiped his mouth delicatly with a napkin. Looking up he watched as Jun set down his own napkin.

"I think we are done here Jun, I think i would like a nice slow stroll in the park just near." He said smiling contentedly. Getting up from his seat, he followed Jun who paid with the money that Mesatsu had been given. Then he followed the white haired man to the door, who was holding it open from the outside. Mesatsu then took a step outside and smiled up the the sun. "Is not the nicest day we have had in a while Jun?
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:31 pm

His breathing even, Ace focused on the sound of his feet hitting the pavement. They made a steady beat, which made it easier for him to lose himself in the motions, forget everything. Or remember it, whichever came first. His back stung as the coarse material of his jacket--he wasn't wearing a shirt underneath--brushed over the scarred skin. God, he just wanted to find his Fighter and get this over with. After all, that was his new purpose in life, wasn't it? To find his Fighter and give the Mochizuki's the Unit they 'invested in' when they found him?

He frowned in confusion as he noticed for the first time the thread looped around his left wrist. Odd, he'd never been able to see the connection to his Fighter before now. So what was different today? As he turned the corner, the thread suddenly jerked taught, catching him off guard and throwing his balance. He grunted as his shoulder slammed into the guy holding open the door to an expensive cafe and flinched as he ricocheted into the guy stepping out of said cafe.

When the two of them fell to the ground, Ace recovered first, lifting himself to look down at the guy he'd just knocked the wind out of. Bloody Hell...he's cute. Panting a bit (more for show than anything), he glanced down at his left wrist, following the thread with his eyes...to where it wound around the wide-eyed stranger's wrist. He smirked and looked back into the boy's eyes. "Well, it's about damn time, Misery."
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Jun had felt the missile that had been running into him, but as it flew past him he tried and failed to reach out and grab it. With widening eyes he watched that same missile hit his master and make them both crash to the ground.

'Shit!' He thought as his heart skipped a beat. What if the young master was hurt! That certainly wouldn't do!
All he felt was the breath in his lungs being forced out, before he felt the pain in his head. With his eyes closed he realised he was on the ground. Opening them, he looked up. There was a strange man laying on him. Panicing for a second he struggled and stopped as the stranger said some thing that made Mesatsu think. "Misery....?" He whispered, his eyes widening. That was the name of the freakish tattoo that had randomly appeared on his chest about two months ago.

Some thing then caught his eye, a golden thread that he had never seen was attatched to him and going to the stranger. A flair of recognition came to his eyes. He had read about some thing like this in his parents books and diaries that he had stumbled across in the family library.

"You.. your...". He never finished his sentance as he felt the weight being lift off his by his ever faithful man servant Jun. Groaning a little he looked up at Jun.
Leaning down Jun picked up the boy who was on his young Master, pushing him aside he picked up Mesatsu in his arms. "Young Master... Are you ok?" He asked carefully picking the boy up. Turning to the missile he made a stern face "If you have hurt him, I shall hurt you twice as bad. Go it." He muttered the threat so his Young Master did not have to hear it but he made damn sure that the little missile did.
"I am ok Jun my head is a little sore and i am a little winded but nothing serious." He said with a warm smile. Looking up he saw the stranger who had fallen on him. Locking his eyes to those green ones he coulnd not look away even if he tried. He had to admid there was some sort of pull towards him, some undenyable connection that they had. Even though it scared the wits out of Mesatsu he was captivated.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:46 am

He'd been about to smile at the surprise in his Fighter's voice when someone grabbed him from behind. The feeling made his heart stop for a moment as sheer terror flashed through him. Dammit, the last thing he needed was to have a panic attack right now. So, of course that's what would happen. As the white-haired imbecile set him aside, he felt his legs starting to shake. It was getting harder to breath, and he felt like something was crushing his chest. He knew the symptoms by heart. Unfortunately for Ace, there was only one way out of this that ever seemed to work.

He gnashed his teeth together, trying to distract himself from the thought that his legs were about to give out. And, as always, that didn't work. He tried to take even breaths, but a shot of pain would lance him if he tried to breathe deep enough to calm himself. "Idiot...grabbing...someone...don't know...how it would...affect them..." He rubbed at the name on his chest and leaned against the side of the building. Sure, he knew how to end this, but did he really expect the guy to think he was sane if he told him to say the words?
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 pm

The stranger started acting weird, he clutched at his chest and lent against the wall. Feeling concern for him Mesatsu got up out of Juns arms and went over to the man. "A-a-are you ok?" He was slightly scared of this unknown person, but they were in what looked like pain. So he put his hand out and rested in on the others shoulder.

"Is there any thing i can do to help? Do you need medical assistance?" He asked getting more concerned by the second.
Turning to Jun who was dusting himself off, he asked in as panicky voice. "Jun go get this gentleman some water." Jun promptly nodded and dissapeared back inside the tea shop.
Turning back to the stranger he felt a little helpless, all he could do was stand there with his hand on the mans shoulder.

A minute or so later, Jun came back out with a glass of water. Handing it to his master he stepped back.
Taking the glass from Jun he offered it to the man "Do you need a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 pm

Ace almost flinched away from the Fighter's touch. "Panic attack. Don't touch..." Leaning his head back against the wall, he grunted. "Sounds weird, but...tell me...and use the exact words...'It wasn't your fault'." God, he sounded crazed. Please, just let his Fighter obey instead of questioning it. When the white-haired bastard came back and handed the kid a glass of water, he shook his head. "No use...say it."
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 am

He was a little shocked to say the least, but some instinct told him to just listen and obey. Shallowing hard he looked right in the mans eyes and said it "It wasn't your fault." After he said the asked words he waited do any sign that the man was ok.

Looking down at his shoes, Mesatsu felt a little awkward. He still didn't know what on earth was going on, but like before he felt some sort of connection and he saw it with his own eyes! This golden thread linked them together some how.

Reaching out he touched it, but recoiled when he felt it was vibrating or some thing... Like it was alive! "W-w-who are you?" He asked, his voice a little trembly.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:42 am

The moment the words were spoken, Ace felt as though a weight had lifted off his chest. He took a few deep breaths to test himself and smiled. It was over, and he could breathe. He almost laughed when he saw his Fighter's reaction to the thrum of energy that'd been released when he'd touched their thread. "The name's Ace, and I'm your Sacrifice."

At that moment, a thought occurred to him. Crap... "Is the bodyguard a civilian?" Better to make himself sound like some sort of soldier to confuse people who weren't involved. When he slipped up, that is. The white-haired goon who thought it was a good idea to just grab him from behind didn't give off the feeling of a unit. If the Headmaster found out he'd breathed a word in front of him, he could get into serious trouble. An accident, too. Bugger.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:15 am

"Sacrifice?" He mimicked frowning for a second before it clicked. 'Just like in the diaries!' He thought excitedly. Looking down at Ace, Mesatsu bowed politely. "I am Wate Mesatsu."

Then he looked rather confused.... "A civil....Err yes i guess. He is my butler, Jun." He said with a confused look on his face. "Why...? Is some thing a problem?" He asked looking from Ace to his servant Jun who was also frowning at the situation.

Mesatsu was rather confused, but at the same time it all felt kind of familiar. There was definatly some thing about this man, that drew Mesatsu to him like no other person had been able to, as he was too shy. But with this Ace person, he still felt a little shy, but some thing else was taking over. And Mesatsu could not put his tongue on it.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:49 am

Wate Mesatsu? Well, Hell. So his Fighter was the brat kid of Wate Rokkan, owner of one of the companies the Mochizukis invested heavily in. It almost made him wonder if they had known all along. But now was not the time. "Nice to finally meet you, Mesa. Don't expect me to use your full name." He sighed as his suspicion was confirmed. It wasn't safe to talk in front of the bodyguard...butler...whatever the Hell Jun was supposed to be. "The rules are clear. I cannot discuss certain matters in the presence of civilians."

Last edited by Ace on Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:55 am

He made a face at the other calling him Mesa. He disliked being called that, it made him feel silly. But he did not let the stranger know that. "R-rules?" He asked a little confused. He turned and lookd at Jun. He did not want to be left alone with this stranger. Yes he may be his sacrifice, but that still did not mean he could leave his safety in the hands of the stranger.

'Jun is not going to tell any one, if that is what you mean. He already knows as much as i do about this whole 'situation'. So i do not see why he has to leave." He said pouting a little. He was curious as to why 'Ace' wanted Jun to leave so badily, but he was also a little scared at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 am

"I never said he had to leave. I just can't tell you squat with him here. So..." He glanced up at the fancy little tea shop. "I take it you like tea?" God, that was lame. He hated small talk. He had a hundred different things he needed to talk to his Fighter about, but the butler's presence condemned him...to small talk. How's the weather? Tell your mum I send my love. All that crap that nobody ever really gives a shit about, yet can't seem to stop bringing up. Honestly, it was infuriating.

So he decided to think about something else. Like how damn adorable his Fighter was. Or how incredibly annoying it was to find the Wate boy was taller than him. He'd always somehow pictured his Fighter being shorter. He thought for a moment. Wonder how easily he blushes? The thought brought a smile to his face. After all, if he could get his Fighter blushing, he might forgive him those extra four inches.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 am

"So yes, in escensce you are say he cannot be around. Which means he shall have to leave." He turned to Jun and sighed. Suddenly he waved his hand in a shoo-ing motion. "Take a break Jun. I shall be here." He said changing his mind suddenly. Mesatsu had decided he wanted to know what this shorter man had to say.
"Yes i do like tea. That a problem?" He said with a smile. He did not care if taking an interest in simple structured things like tea ceremonies and tea made him seem like less of a man in the others eyes. he enjoyed it and thats all that mattered to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:33 am

He visibly relaxed as the butler walked off. Shrugging, he smiled. "I was just making small talk, since we couldn't say anything important. Now...you don't know a thing about units. I could tell by how you reacted when I cited the rule against talking about this shit in front of normal people." He moved to walk around Mesatsu in a slow circle. "Just so you know, you're adorable." Would he blush? God, Ace hoped so. Let's face it, he was torn between wanting to torture this kid and wanting to...torture him. And he silently prayed he'd get the sweeter of the two options. But, knowing his luck...that probably wasn't going to happen any time in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:55 am

"I know a little about it. And i know my mother and father are one and that they deal with an association called Seven Moons." He said as his eyes followed the shorter male as he walked around Mesatsu. He was starting to unnerve Mesatsu a little and the next comment made him blush furiously. He had never been called that by another male before! Shifting his weight from one foot to the other he looked down at the ground unsure what to say. He felt a little uncomfortable from the comment but it also gave him this weird feeling. Shuddering a little to try and get his mind off the weird feeling that was plaguing him, Mesatsu straightened out his clothing and coughed politely. He waited to see if Ace was going to say some thing that wouldn't make him blush again.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 am

A wicked little smirk toyed with his lips at the sight of his fighter's blush. "Well, that's a start, I suppose...I still need to tell you most everything. Though, it would be easier if you just enrolled at Seven Moons. It's actually a school for units." He stepped closer, until they were inches apart. Staring up into the boy's eyes, his mischievous smirk softened into a gentle smile. "No need to be so tense, Mesa. I'm just trying to figure you out now so I don't have to worry about surprises later." Yeah, that sounded good. It was a decent way to protect himself from getting too attached to the guy too quickly.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:45 pm

"I would have to talk to my parents fir...." He said but he couldn't finish his sentence. As Ace had stood so close to him that Mesatsu blushed a deep scarlett again. Mesatsu could feel the others warm breath against his face as he spoke. Why did he have to stand so close! Mesatsu had never blushed like this before. Especially when the person making him blush was a male! It confused him a little. "I-i-im not tense." He stuttered turning his red face away.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:39 pm

Reaching up, he gently brushed the back of his fingers over the fighter's cheek. "You're quite tense, Mesa..." His thumb rubbed gently over the boy's temple before he dropped his hand again. "And you've turned a shade of red I've never seen in a human before." He almost laughed, but thought better of it. No need to make his own fighter hate him. Better to have the boy just think him half-mad.

Finally, he took a step back, giving Mesa a little room to breathe, calm down. "We shouldn't be talking here. Too many people could overhear us. But I'm sure you'd rather not be anywhere more private with me. I'm just a stranger to you, after all." His tone didn't change, still gentle. This was probably the nicest he'd been to anybody in the past five years. No, make that ten. He couldn't remember being nice to anyone since his mother died.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 am

The finger on the side of his face. They were so warm and gentle. Their touch was soothing to Mesatsu. But he couldnt say any thing his voice had escaped him. Along with his normal shade of skin colour.

He inwardly sighed a little as the hand was taken away. That small bit of warmth was clinging to his skin before it went away leaving his cheek a little cold where the hand had been. He almost missed the touch that brought such comforting warmth.

With a shake of his head he tried to regain some composure. "No can we please go some where a bit more secluded?" He couldnt be seen out in public like this. What if one of the other aristocrats saw him? His father would have some very stern words with him then.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Ace blinked in surprise as his fighter asked to be alone with him. Really? Could it be that simple? He felt his hopes rising. Could it be that this boy, his other half, his protector, might actually fall for him? He forced the thought from his mind. He was being foolish. After all, his fighter was an aristocrat.

Which meant he had an image to uphold.

Which probably didn't include being gay.

Which meant he was still, romantically speaking, shit out of luck.

Because his fighter was the only person capable of loving him. Except he was very publically not into guys.

Sighing, he nodded and ran a hand through his hair. "Where would you suggest we go?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Running places through his head he frowned as he thought. "The tea house here have private rooms what are very private. And the workers dont talk so it would be fine in there." He said indicating to the building behind them.

"Shall we go in then?" He asked looking down at the man. So he was his 'sacrifice' then. He had heard and seen the word before, infact as a child he ofen remembered the other children talking in hushed voices about fighters and sacrifices and the sorts. But when ever the shy little Mesatsu wandered over they stopped talking. Thinking back on it now, he knew his parents must have had some thing to do with it, maybe even as going as far as asking the other families to not talk about it... What ever it was.

Turning on his heal he turned to face the tea shop. He was waiting for the man to walk in ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:37 am

Tea? He'd had enough of the stuff growing up in Ireland. Only to move to the land of the tea ceremony. It annoyed him sometimes, that he had to keep drinking the nasty liquid. But, since the place was handy, and his fighter felt comfortable... "I suppose it will do, then." He opened the door and stepped inside, only to turn and wait for the younger boy to follow him. He didn't like these places. They felt all...proper and junk like that.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Looking down he watched the shorter man enter the building he, himself had just exited not ten minutes ago. Smiling slightly as Ace turned to hold the door open for him, Mesatsu entered. Bowing his head slightly as he entered.

The doors in these old traditional places always were on the slightly smaller size. So in order to refrain from bumping his head he had to duck slightly. As he did duck down he almost came face to face with Ace, but he blushed slightly and stood back up to his full height as he cleared the door frame.

Once inside he felt the door close behind him as he took another step forward, into the warmly lit room. Smiling again at the same waiter who had served him last time came to him again he bowed slightly. "I would like a private room for my friend and i please."
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

He barely managed to keep a straight face while his Fighter was still looking at him, and the smirk broke through the moment the taller boy was looking elsewhere. God, it was going to be worth the torture of his Fighter being straight just to make Mesa blush. So cute... He almost laughed at himself, but quickly wiped his expression clean as Mesa looked back at him for a moment. "Private room, huhn? You know, in some places, something like that would get you some really weird looks..." Even so, he gladly followed the waiter as the man led them to the private room. Privacy was important in this type of conversation.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 pm

"Well luckily for us it is not one of those places. They know not to talk." He repiled quietly as they were ushered to the private room. Once seated he looked down at the table for a second, thinking over what he should do next? He had just had some tea and a little food. But he should offer to have some food and tea ordered to the room as he was the one who suggested the place.

"Would you like some thing to drink or eat while we sit and talk?" Mesatsu asked finally after a small bit of silence. While waiting for an answer the waiter set down a menu infront of each of them.

'Good.' He thought. This would give him some thing to be distracted by other than sneaking little sideways glances at the other. As he scanned over the menu he had read many many times, Mesatsu couldnt help but sigh and look up.

This Ace person. He was certainly an intriguing one. As Mesatsu looked up another small blush coated him cheeks, which he tried to hide by looking down again quickly. Why, did every time Mesatsu looked at the other his face burned to a crimson red. Its not like he hadnot ever spoken to a stranger before. Maybe it was what he was doing. Giving this one a chance. To talk to him...

Last edited by Raiden on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boutique Tea shoppu    Boutique Tea shoppu  Empty

Back to top Go down

Boutique Tea shoppu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: RP Archive :: Ended RPs-
Jump to: