Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chapter one Bookstore Welcom10
Chapter one Bookstore Lr_nav10
Chapter one Bookstore Lr_des11
Chapter one Bookstore Promot10
Chapter one Bookstore Suppor10
Chapter one Bookstore Partne10
Chapter one Bookstore Unit_n10
Chapter one Bookstore Blank_10
Chapter one Bookstore Rogue_10
Chapter one Bookstore Fighte10
Chapter one Bookstore Sacrif10
Chapter one Bookstore Rp_wea10
Chapter one Bookstore Weathe10
Chapter one Bookstore Academ10
Chapter one Bookstore Fight_10
Chapter one Bookstore Club_v10
Chapter one Bookstore Fortun10
Chapter one Bookstore Tori_n10
Chapter one Bookstore Rp_nav10
Chapter one Bookstore End_na10

Chapter one Bookstore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

Chapter one Bookstore Empty
PostSubject: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Chapter One Bookstore

Here in Kibo city where the town is busy and full of people.  There's a little bookstore in the shopping district called the "Chapter one bookstore." It's small on the outside but go inside and get sweep away by the many wonders of all the books we carry. We carry all kinds of book from how to build a rocket all the way to the science and knowledge of the world and all that surrounds us. We have all kind of books that sparks the interest of many individuals. So please come and explore what we have and may you enjoy your stay at the chapter one bookstore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(the outside the store)

(the inside)

The bookstore also has places where you can sit and enjoy reading your book. Take for example our lounge area where you can sit and read in a quiet or catch up on work.

Large Image:

We also have a small cafe where you can get some drinks and maybe even a small snack.

And also a section on the store are for the children where we have games and toys for them to play and every now and then have story time for them as well.

Large Image:

Now its time to meet the employees that help around. If you ever neen assistance please go up to these kind people and ask im certain they will help in anyway possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Yumi minamo)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Harui Minami)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (And lastly me the owner. Aiko Suzuki)
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 9:28 pm

Boris calmly walked around the city. Many people like every other day walking around chatting, doing window shopping and whatever else that made up there day. Boris was tired of just sitting in his house, sure he had friends come over and every now and then make up some music and work at different clubs which would be his favorite times going in and making the place live and jumping. It had been a couple of days since he been to a party he was only needed when they called him which was no problem to him it had eased his bored and made his happy. But beside of all that he had to get out the house. With his hands in his pockets with only his thumbs poking out, His rings jingling with every step. His eyes looking straight ahead. Once again while he was out he tried to figure out what to do to pass time. "Man what is there to do in this boring town?" He thought as he sighed. As he walked he saw people coming out a store, his eyes looked up as he saw the word bookstore. Boris always had a interest in books and it had been a very long time since he even glanced at one. "Hmm I guess it wouldn't hurt." He said as he made his way to the door.

Boris opened the door, light ringing noise echoed into the store signaling someone came in. Boris looked around the enormous store he slowly walked. Everywhere he looked all he saw was books this excited him a little as he continued walking looking at everything. "Hello, and welcome to chapter one bookstore. Can I assist you with anything?" Boris looked in front of and saw a girl with teal color hair and blue eyes, She looked like she was in high school. With a smile she repeated herself "Is there something you need help with?" She asked as she looked at him. "Umm no thank you right now. Im just looking for now. Never been in here before." He said as he looked around. She chuckled "Well we just opened up I say about a couple of days ago." Boris nodded "I see. well I'm going to look around to see what you have in here thank you though." He smiled "Oh um its no problem. If you need any help please don't be afraid to get me. My name is Yumi Minamo nice to meet you." she smiled and waved as she went back to doing her work. Boris smiled as he continued looking. After walking and looking at a few books here and there he picked up something that caught his interest "The kite runner. seems like a neat book." he thought. He looked around to see a place to sit and read it. He found a area and sat sat a chair and begin reading.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:36 pm

Kyo had taken his treat to himself and began walking the streets aimlessly. He was a wanderer at heart and concentrated on the sugary delight. Soon he managed to eat the entire treat and hi ears folded back showing how sad he was. "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I finished it..." The young one pouted as he looked about. "Hm??" He looked up and tilted his head to the right. "A book store huh? I am not much of a reader but I can check it out." He said as he put his bag in the trash then he walked inside.

Many new things have a unique smell like a New Car or a new home. Things like that are a few examples. Kyo walked in and was a bit surprised. Many people there reading at tables, in chairs, by windows just people reading everywhere. And the smell was of coffee and cinnamon. His ears perked and his tail wagged happily. "Different. I wonder if there are cook books and dialect books. I need to brush up on some things." He stated as he began walking around. He soon passed up Boris but didn't walk too far.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 8:36 pm

There were so many books for him to read. One after another he would skim through some books trying to find a good one that would catch his interest. Mostly at the moment his interest were mystery books and adventure ones. Boris carefully looked at one book, a book that what seemed to have both his interest all in one book. He flipped it to see what the book was about. A small smile was seen on his face, He did one nod of it and went to see where he could sit to read a chapter or two just to see if it was going to be a good one.

Boris looked all around the store to find a place to sit. all the good spots to sit at were taken. His gold eyes scanned the area but then spotted a spot at the cafe area. He walked over to the area the smell of coffee and sweets lingered in the small area. He decided that if the book was good he would get something to drink on and sit a while longer. Boris went to the open seat and slowly sat down, the chair was quite comfortable. He settled himself in and opened up the book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm

He noticed someone came out of a section he just passed up. He turned and his ears perked a bit. He wanted to find out what the male had. So instead of looking for an employee he followed the other male. Once the male sat down Kyo smiled as came to his table. "Excuse me~" he said as he leaned forward a bit and his tail wagged. Something about this male made him feel...happy. Yet he didn't understand why. The atmosphere felt very nice as he smiled. "I'm sorry to be bothering you like this. I wanted to know if you could help me real fast with something." he stated as he smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter one Bookstore   Chapter one Bookstore Empty

Back to top Go down

Chapter one Bookstore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Kibō City :: Sōzō-sei Sector-
Jump to: