Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Welcom10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Lr_nav10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Lr_des11
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Promot10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Suppor10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Partne10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Unit_n10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Blank_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Rogue_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Fighte10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Sacrif10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Rp_wea10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Weathe10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Academ10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Fight_10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Club_v10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Fortun10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Tori_n10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Rp_nav10
Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) End_na10

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Empty
PostSubject: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:36 am

It was only a small walk for Mesatsu and Jun from the Estate to the park Mesatsu liked the most. He thought it was the prettiest, with the vast range of colourful flowers and the tree's who's leaves changed to the most loveliest of colours depending on the season.

Humming a little to himself Mesatsu chose a gravelled path and slowly made his way down it admiring every thing that his eyes beheld. He thought how easy to please he was, how little things like this could just bring a smile to his face. Putting a hand over his mouth he stifled a chuckle and kept walking. It was nice to be able to walk like this. To not have to make conversation, not have to think of repercussions if some one took offence, which in his families highly political world offences came easily. Ego could be bruised with a look and then some one had a mess to deal with. This was why he liked to be alone. Yes it got lonely some times but the benefits far outweighed the negatives.

Coming to a fork, Mesatsu looked both ways, considering his options. He could go on to a lovely man made lake which if you walked all the way around it, you would end up at the start of a small temple. Or if you chose the other way there was a delightful waterfall. Smiling to himself, Mesatsu turned right and headed towards the waterfall. He had not been there in a long while and decided it would be a nice and calming spot to sit and read the book he had brought with him.

They soon reached the falls at the end of a gully, which the dark haired teen was happy to see was utterly devoid of people. Standing at the base, he glanced up and took the majesty of it all in. It really was a beautiful sight to behold. Breathing in the air, he closed his eyes and listened. He stood, leaning against the wooden rails like that a while. It was relaxing.

Feeling comfortable he found a nice shady spot on some grass and took out his book. Jun also took a seat not far from him, stretching his legs out in front of him. Mesatsu soon became absorbed in the book and forgot about his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:46 pm

Of course Erik was just walking without so much as a destination in mind. He had left the campus grounds and had wandered through the city park gates. It was a beautiful place and one that was quiet around this time. But for now Erik had things on his mind besides looking around at the beauty and coming up with music. Then it dawned on him and he groaned a bit. "Aw man I left the guitar at home sitting on my bed..." he hit himself on the head which turned out to not be necessary as he tripped and fell. "Ow!" he said looking at the botom of his cloak which ripped from where he stepped. He looked up rubbing his forehead and noticed someone was there. Out of embarrassment he turned red and tried gathering his scattered papers now hoping the other was going to make fun of him now.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:00 am

Mesatsu was so absorbed in his book that he no longer paid attention to what was going on around him let alone the person who had tripped and fallen over. What he did take notice out of the corner of his eyes was a piece of paper floating down the path. In a bit of a daze he watched it till it was out of sight. It wasn't until he went to turn back to his book that he heard the scrambling of a person trying to pick up papers from the ground.

Looking around Mesatsu found the person who seemed a little red in the face and panicky. Wordlessly, the teen got up leaving his book where he had been sitting and with a quick motion to Jun to stay where he was, Mesatsu walked after the paper he had watched lazily float by. Soon he caught up to the paper, picked it up and walked it back to the flustered person. "Excuse me. I do believe this piece of paper belongs to you." He said with a small smile as he held out the afore mentioned paper to the other.

As held it there, Mesatsu noticed the redness on the other and clued what might have happened together. "Did you fall? Are you ok?" He queried, his voice a little concerned. He hoped the other hadn't done any damage to himself. If he had Mesatsu would of course help the other get to a doctor or the like to check.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:17 am

Erik was trying to hurriedly pick up the documents that spilled from his envelop. His mind was racing on why he didn't close his envelop properly in the first place. His golden ears flattened against his head as he sighed a bit out of nervousness. He heard a voice and looked up but tried his best not to be even more embarrassed than he was currently. He looked at the paper and took it from the other adding it to his stack. "Thank you very much." he said as he began placing it back in his envelop with the Academy seal on it. He looked at the other turning as red as his hair. "I..I fell..but I am not injured. I am okay I swear!" he said as his tail curled around his waist out of nervousness."[/color] he hugged the envelop ad looked at the ground. "I hope I didn't disturb you. I mean it is my fault wandering this direction." he said worried he messed up the others day.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 1:39 am

Usually Mesatsu was the nervous one around people but this person was so nervous that it made mesatsu want to give the other a hug and tell him it was all ok and there was nothing to be scared or sorry for. "It's fine. I mean it is a free park after all." He replied with a soft smile. Not knowing what to say next to the nervous person Mesatsu just gave a smile as he started to feel awkward.

"I shall leave you to it. Please have a good day." He smiled and bowed politely and started to turn away. He didn't want to pester the other and make him even more scared than he already seemed to be. With a sigh he made his way back to where he had been sitting and picked up his book. But he had no interest in it now. His day hadn't been disturbed but more intrigued. He had seen the seal on the others envelope and it had made him curious as he remembered seeing that very emblem on documents in his fathers office a few times.

Back then he had assumed it had something to do with his fathers work, but after picking the young mans paper up he saw the paper was to do with a school. What did his father want with a school? Unless they were sponsoring something or making a fund there wasn't anything his father could do towards any school. Biting his lip Mesatsu sat back down and thought hard about every time he had seen one the documents with the same emblem. After a small while he scrunched his face up. Maybe he could ask the man who had dropped his papers? But Mesatsu didn't want to disturb him and make him any more anxious than he already appeared to be.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 10:04 am

After gathering his documents and making sure they were secured this time Erik finally got up and was a bit taken aback due to this young man's kindness. He was unsure if he did something wrong but his redness was fading and he offered a warm smile. People have a nice side and an evil one. It depends on what you can trigger first or how they act before you appear. Remembering his fathers words he dusted himself off and followed the other but stopped a few feet away. "Um? Excuse me?" He said as he waited for the other to turn around. Erik gave him the biggest, warmest smile he could offer and bowed in great respect. "Thank you very much for helping me. And...I am sorry if I made you feel awkward at all." This time he had the courage to look up at the man before him. "I am not used to um...well genuine kindness. So thank you!" He didn't really know what to do so he decided to take out his phone.

He was patting his pockets frantically now. "Oh no..." he said looking around on the ground for it. He noticed the backing was on the ground right by the water. Like any cat his ears and tail stood up and frazzled as he ran to the waterfall and saw the phone in the clear waters. He sighed as his ears went back, "Awww Peanut Brittle...." He reached into the waters and pulled out the soaked damaged phone. "Great....now I need another phone...." he looked at it and loved the custom colors since his father gave him the phone 3 years ago for his birthday. At the time it was very expensive and a larger price tag due to the customizing his father did. He stood up and shook the phone as best as he could. "Well this is a bummer of bruised strawberries." he looked at the other man and gave a sheepish grin. "Sorry to bother you once more. I should just ask your name since I am asking so many questions. That is if you don't mind telling me." He picked up the backing to his phone and placed it in his pants pocket.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:03 am

Mesatsu heard the other male talking to himself and while Mesatsu was gentle and fairly quiet, he had never in his life heard anyone talk like this person did. He had to quickly stifle the giggle that threatened to come out as the other walked over to him, which prompted Jun to walk over too and stand beside the sitting teen. Thinking of what he could say Mesatsu got to his feet and looked at the other with a sheepish look and then up to meet Juns cold black eyes. "U-u-uh." He stammered a little before his tall body guard stepped forward a little in front of the teen. "Please state your name and intention with my Master." His voice was hard as he looked down at the unfamiliar person.

Swallowing hard Mesatsu looked from Jun to the other. Usually Jun wouldn't be like this unless there was something wrong or something his father had warned his body guard about. It had happened once before to the teen. Someone tried to get close to hurt the heir physically. His heart beating faster Mesatsu's eyes widened as he imagined all the horrid possibilities. Taking a small step back and side ways with a frightened look on his face he quietly held onto Jun's sleeve, waiting for the strange male to answer the question.

Standing there Mesatsu felt the stranger was good, but he wasn't the greatest at reading people. And this person emitted a ring like he had been informed about that other people like Jun, his family and himself made. But he guessed that the ring didn't automatically make you a good person, but he kind of hoped he was right about this person being nice.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 8:15 pm

As Erik was approaching he stopped and his ears went back very fast and his tail curled giving his submission posture quickly. This male was intimidating and very scary which meant Erik was doing something wrong. "I-I-I-I Uhhhh..." If it wasn't for the frightened look of the other Erik would have just ran but he recalled his fathers words from years past. Son if you want to make friends you have to earn that. The don't come easy but friends are one of the many treasures in life you are bound to keep. Erik stood his ground but looked down hard at the cement trying to keep himself from trembling before the other intimidating male.

"M-M-My name is Erik Kamazaki, sir. Son of Nickolai Kamazaki the famous Musician. I am not here to cause any trouble I swear it. Only...Only to make a friend if he so wishes. All I need is just directions and I will run. I promise!" He said flinching a bit as if he was going to be struck with something. His reflexes brought such things up when he felt threatened like now. It didn't register in his mind that this person was indeed a very important figure in the unit world. All that was going through his mind was Please don't hit me and him doing whatever he could to be submissive and show he was aggressive of harmful at all.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:43 am

Jun stood there emotionless staring at the young stuttering man standing across from him that still could pose a threat to his young master, Mesatsu who was still tightly gripping Jun sleeve with wide eyes just stared silently every now and then shivering as a horrid thought that might happen crossed his mind. But as he watched the scene unfold in front of his eyes he felt Jun relax his body a little. Mesatsu felt a lot safer then. Peeking out from behind Jun, Mesatsu looked at Erik. "I-I-I thi-ink I have heard of your f-f-father." He stuttered quietly and tried to smile a weak smile in way of an apology for the situation.  

Finally Jun sighed and stood down to stand back beside Mesatsu, Jun simply nodded and watched the stranger silently. Mesatsu let go of the sleeve and wrung his tail lightly with his fingers. "S-s-sorry." He said offering a half smile again. He didn't know what to do now. Then he remembered the question Erik had asked him. "Wate Mesatsu." He accompanied the introduction with a polite bow, tail still in hands.

Mesatsu felt awkward now, standing there. So he just looked around and then to the ground in slight embarrassment. "You have been warned if you do anything to bring harm to my young Master, there will be consequences." Jun said quietly, then turned on heel and walked a few steps away.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Erik was trying his best to fade into the background and not look menacing at all. He didn't want this tall guy to beat him up nor make him seem like he was a downright harmful person. He was just the opposite in fact and he just for the life of him didn't know how to prove it yet. But for Mesa to speak it perked his interest up tenfold. The covered ears slowly unfolded as he looked up a bit to see the other hiding behind massive tower like control. "He plays the guitar and the harp. He also sings but it is rare now a days." He smiled a little as he stood straight once he felt he wasn't going to get punched at all.

Once the other moved away Erik nodded meaning he clearly understood the consequences of harming this man. He wasn't one to harm anyways but he will question especially if he was curious about something. His emerald orbs looked between the two as he sighed and felt better now that he wasn't deemed as a potential threat. "Um. I am sorry if I did or said anything to cause an alarm with your body guard. I mean absolutely no harm and I stand by what I mean. I am not here to cause trouble only to seek answers and friendships along the way. If such a thing is allowed by your standards that is." He said as he looked around and scratched his head. "I am lost though would you mind pointing me in the shops direction? I can walk there once we are done talking. Course I don't want to take up too much of your time. Seems like you were reading a good book." He was trying to ease the other down and not make them both seem awkward.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:22 am

Scratching be back of his head Mesatsu looked embarrassed as he slowly looked up from the ground to Erik and back down again. He knew Jun was doing his duty and rightly so. But it left the teen feeling awkward and unsure of what to do next. "Ah Jun is just weary around strangers that try to get close to me as terrible things have happened before." He replied replying bringing his hand back down to play with his tail once again.

Hearing the others request for directions, his ears perked up a little and he smiled. "You're being no trouble at all and not at all taking up my time." He smiled brightly. Looking around where he stood he saw the path. "If you take that path over there and go straight it will take you right to the shops." His smile got a bit wider as he felt he was being useful.

Looking to the book Mesatsu had left on the ground he bent down to pick it up and stroked the leather cover with his thumb thoughtfully. "Its one of my favourites." He said looking up cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:17 am

Erik shook his head as he nodded signalling that he understood Mesa's concern. "You must be a very important person. Hey well at least you are protected at all times. You are very fortunate for that I suppose. No one should ever get hurt anyways. It's not a very nice feeling." he said rubbing his arm and smiling at Mesa. Once he was pointed in the right direction he looked at his watch and smiled. "Well I left my guitar at home and I still have plenty of time to hang out. Would you like to sit and chat for a while? If you don't mind at all. Maybe you can tell me about the book you are reading? I should be reading more anyways." He said as he looked at the bodyguard then at Mesa. Erik's tail began wagging slowly behind him signalling how happy he was. He felt he had finally made a friend at least this is what he had hoped.

He looked around feeling the coast was clear so he removed his hood revealing very long reddish orange hair, golden ears with white tips and a smile shining as bright as his emerald eyes. "My cloak is my protection for now." He said as he looked over at the book. "So what are you reading? I believe I disturbed you from something good." He said a bit worried that he was being a bother.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:08 am

Looking from his book to Erik, Mesatsu felt this person said and did many a strange thing. Who wore a cloak these days? And were they not rather western? Shaking the thoughts away he shrugged. "Uh not so much me.... Family." He said not wanting to talk about that subject much more. His attention instead turned to the book in his hands. "Its a western book. Pride and Prejudice. I have to read it for an assignment." He said a little sheepishly. He didn't mind the book, but it wasn't one he would had usually chosen on his own.

"It's not bad." He replied flicking through the pages quickly and absent mindedly, that his book mark dropped out. "Ah! He exclaimed, quickly bending down to retrieve it. With a sigh he put the book mark in the front of his book, his page lost until he spent the time to go through and find the right page again.

With a sigh he looked at the other and tried to muster up the courage to ask about the symbol on the paper he had picked up for the other earlier, but felt like he would be snooping and crossing a line in asking, so a little dejectedly he let it go and tried to move on to a different thought.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Erik looked at the cloak and was trying to fix it only to see it had more tears in it than before. He figured his father could at least get that fixed at the alteration shop without a hassle. So far he had no phone thanks to being a klutz and a young man who was protected by a body guard who is a bit intimidating but he had good reasoning. After he managed to fix his hood so it wasn't choking him he heard the reply from Mesa. It didn't sound comforting in the least. Erik wasn't one to pry but he felt sad and wished he could help him in some way. So instead of commenting on that issue he just nodded and looked at the book.

"I haven't read too many western books. I have only looked at a few things from that side but nothing spectacular at all." He scratched the back of his head and looked down at the ground for a few moments. Striking a conversation was awkward and difficult but Erik was determined to at least make a friend today. The book mark fell from the book and Erik felt like he did something wrong. "I am sorry...I made you lose your spot in the book." He said a bit upset more so at himself than at anyone else.

Erik seemed to tighten his grip on the envelope for the Academy as he looked at Mesa. "Um...you said that you guessed you had listened to my fathers music before right? Has he played for you before or at any parties or events you have been to?" he said as he blushed a bit and felt a bit out of place. "I am only asking because no one really talks about my dad like that too much anymore. So I found it interesting and it made me smile a bit." Of course he was as red as a ripen tomato but he was smiling at least.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:23 am

"I-i-it's not your faul-lt at all." He smiled briefly as he set the book down on the ground next to him and started to wring his fingers. He felt embarrassed now. He didn't know what to say to the other without hurting his feelings. Mesatsu had only said he had thought he had heard of his father. Which he had, briefly once before. But had never seen the man or seen him play or anything like that. Feeling a little disheartened Mesatsu's ears started to droop a little to the side of his head and his tail slowly curled around his ankle.

Calm down.

That's all he needed to do.

Breathing as he had been taught when he felt panicked, in through his nose and out his mouth the teen took a few seconds. "Uhm. He tried to get words out but his face flushed a little as he tried to calm himself down. "Uh, I've um only heard of his name and heard his music only once briefly before." His words rushed out almost fumbling them together as the teen became more and more embarrassed. Mesatsu felt so awkward and terrible. He could see that the other liked hearing about his father. Who as Mesatsu remembered. "But what i did heard was very good and beautiful!" He exclaimed twisting his fingers around more and more as through he felt he could take it no more.  

With out thinking Mesatsu took a little step back, so he could feel like he could breathe from all the pressure he had stupidly put himself under and working himself up into a small panic.
Jun could plainly see what was going on and came back over to hand the teen a bottle of water and walked off not far from the two. Mesatsu silently and gratefully took the bottle and slowly swallowed some of its contents. Jun had taught him this trick that when he felt uncomfortable or slightly panicky drink from the bottle as it would buy you some time to breathe and cool down.

With a sigh Mesatsu capped the bottle and clung to it. "I-i-i-i'm s-sorry." He cleared his throat and looked at the ground. He felt he had probably made an ass of himself and a look of dejection took over his face.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:39 am

Erik found his stuttering to be cute and he couldn't help but smile a bit more. But the air changed as Mesa was panicking. Erik's eybrows furrowed as he felt he did something wrong but just unsure of what it was. "No no it's alright." He said smiling to try and help the other feel a bit more comfortable around him. "Well I definitely can't play the harp at all. But I can play the guitar like him at least. Maybe.." He couldn't help but look at the ground and blush a bit. He wasn't trying to hit on him in any way at all. Of course his facial expression told a different story because of his shyness. "Maybe later on if you are still out you can stop by the shops area. I forget the name but it's where many of those nice small buisnessess are. I usually play outside for them and on occassion some of the restaurants, deli's and sweet shops." On instinct he put his hood back on to cover his head and although his face was a bit red he smiled anyways. "Well I don't want to take up too much of your time. Maybe we can see each other at school or around the city some time." With that Erik bowed and nodded. "I really hope to see you another time maybe I will give you one of my dad's cd's or something. But take care of yourself." He said as he turned and began heading slowly in the wrong direction once again.

Silently sighing to himself he pulled out the water damaged phone and sighed. "I am a klutz, made some one feel awkward, met that young man again." He said blushing thinking about Boris. Some reason his heart skipped a beat and he dropped his phone. "Gah!" he said as he knelt down. "Ahh cinnamon cookies....what is wrong with me today?" he asked as he was picking up the battery from the side and the back of the phone in front of him.

It took Erik a while to get the phone back together but he didn't go anywhere. He stood there and tried to slow his fast beating heart. "I have been such a mess since this morning. And I have no idea why? Then again I wasn't expecting to see him again so soon. I meet this nice gentleman here and I can't keep from being socially awkward.." Erik looked at the sky as if it held answers o some unasked questions he had in the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:42 pm

His long slender fingers wrung the bottle as his nervousness only slightly died down. He felt Erik was nice and meant well, and the teen just felt bad for the other as he said his good byes and went the opposite way to Mesatsu's directions. The teen was about to say something when he picked up the sounds of the other talking to himself. And biting the inside of his lip, Mesatsu for the first time in his life pondered whether it would be rude to interrupt someone who was in mid conversation.... With themselves.

He stood there a few minutes silently observing the other mutter and attempt to fix his phone. Slowly Mesatsu mulled over an idea in his head. The only catch was how the other would take it. He didn't want to offend any one and with this kind of this it was easily done. Waving Jun over he whispered something in the others ear as they both watched the other. Jun straightened, nodded and walked off. His long legs sending him out of view very quickly.

Mesatsu slowly eased himself down to sit back on the grass next to his book, which he picked up only half heartedly. A little shiver of excitement ran down his spine as his body seemed to relax even more, which made a little pang of guilt throw him off his excitement. It sobered his excitement for a bit until Jun came back and gave another nod. His smile broadened on his face and his features lit up. Getting up he dusted himself off and took the object from Jun as he mouthed a quiet little 'Thankyou.'

Walking over to the side of the red head he stood there and looked up at the sky briefly, before he looked back to the other and coughed a little. "A-ah. Sorry to interrupt, but here. Will this help?" He asked holding out a box of the exact same phone Erik had been trying to fix. "I-i-i-t seems like you're having a rough day. So he-r-r-r-e." He said pushing the box into the others arms. He was somewhat determined to give the other the new phone. And would not take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:15 pm

Why is my heart beating so fast? I don't run unless being chased.... but the thought of Boris came back to mind and Mesa's shyness made the other turn red again. "This is bad. Gahh Rock Candies! What is wrong with me today?" he muttered as he looked down at his hands as he held the dead phone. Even with the battery in the phone wasn't turning back on. He didn't know what else to do so he sighed and shrugged his shoulders in despair. "I guess I will need to go get that other phone. Swiss swirls I don't think I will have enough money!" He said as he placed the phone in one pocket. He turned to get his wallet from the other pocket but Mesa shoved a box at him.

Erik looked at the box confused for a few moments before taking it. Emerald eyes looked down at the box and took a minute to register that it was a cell phone. The exact one his father had given him, which is now in his pocket dead as a nail. "Will..this help?" He muttered as he smiled and looked at Mesa excitedly. "Rainbow Snow Cones! This is a new phone! Yes this will help me greatly. But.." He said looking at Mesa as his expression slowly changed to one of worry. "I don't have anything to give to you in return. These aren't cheap but yes this would be a great help to me that is for sure. How can I repay you? I would love to give you something in return. Oh wait!" He tucked the box under his left arm and grabbed his wallet out of his pocket. "I know this isn't cheap so I can give you all that I have." He said handing him 250 in Yen as he placed it in Mesa's hand.

Erik bowed and thanked Mesa a few more times before running off to a park bench in embarrassment. He sat down to catch his breath and try to figure out why he ran so fast to get away. "I...took off..." He panted as he looked at the new phone and smiled happily. "I need to pay him the rest somehow." He placed the envelop on the bench then the box and his old phone. Slowly he began transferring everything to the new phone but sighed. "Doughnut Sprinkles. I need to charge this." he said as he wondered where to go. "And I will have to apologize to him 20 times more for taking off like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)   Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Close your eyes and turn your face into the wind (open)
Page 1 of 1