Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
What am I? (Private Role Play) Welcom10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Lr_nav10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Lr_des11
What am I? (Private Role Play) Promot10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Suppor10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Partne10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Unit_n10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Blank_10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Rogue_10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Fighte10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Sacrif10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Rp_wea10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Weathe10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Academ10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Fight_10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Club_v10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Fortun10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Tori_n10
What am I? (Private Role Play) Rp_nav10
What am I? (Private Role Play) End_na10

What am I? (Private Role Play)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

What am I? (Private Role Play) Empty
PostSubject: What am I? (Private Role Play)   What am I? (Private Role Play) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:37 pm

A continuation from the last Role Play 'As I Am'. This is part of a future time line before any major events in Boris' life.

The ride from the spot where the fight happened, all the way to the hospital seemed long but was less then 30 minutes. The paramedics did there best to what they could do for him during the ride but from the looks of how messed up he was looked like he was going to need stitches and a body scan to see if anything happened inside him. Boris stood still as the powder stuff that that guy blew on him was still affecting him.the people pour water in his eyes which helped a little but every time he would open his eyes a sting shot through them so he kept ed them closed. His body was sore and battered cuts all over his body and bruises that looked very bad on him. Boris heard the people talk about his condition and what they would have to do to him. All Boris could do was listen and hope nothing was seriously wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: What am I? (Private Role Play)   What am I? (Private Role Play) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Satoshi was walking down the hallway as he was overlooking a tablet with all the patient's information. Everything was fine until the pager came on. "Attention Dr. Jenoiu please report to the front desk immediately. Again Dr. Jenoiu please report to the front desk immediately." Satoshi looked up and grumbled as he shut the tablet off and ran to the elevators. Many things ran through his mind as he thought about his latest project.

Ding

Once the doors opened Satoshi did a brisk walk to the desk as the receptionist handed him the documentation. "This is a non registered patient sir who needs intensive care. They said he has extensive injuries likely from another fight sir." She stated as Satoshi read through her notes. "Very well then." he stated as he handed her the notes back and added them to his tablet. "Resync all systems." he stated as she nodded and did as was told. Soon the doors on the side flew open and Satoshi saw the patient. A smirk spread across his face as he went to join the unit.

"Dr. Jenoiu!" the paramedic said a bit shocked to see him. "Don't be alarmed. Inform me of his condition." He said as he was going through the tablet once the elevetor doors closed. It took a few moments and they landed on the proper floor. "Place the patient in ER 5." He stated as some of the nurses from the intensive desk looked concerned. "I only need 3 of you." he said as three followed and the other 2 called for back up. The Nurses took Boris right into the scan room while Satoshi spoke to a nurse to build a profile on him. One of the paramedic personal returned with the information he got.

Satoshi finished the profile and walked to the scan room where a nurse was rushing out. "Dr. he has some internal bruising, damage to the eyes and a few broken bones." She said as the nurses brought the images on screen. Satoshi looked over the images and made notes in his tablet. "Someone will need to call his emergency contact and ensure we at least have one person here for him. This bruising will need to be dealt with and we need to prevent a rupture. So a dissolvable mesh is needed. Contact me as soon as someone has been reached." he stated as she nodded and ran to tell her collages at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: What am I? (Private Role Play)   What am I? (Private Role Play) EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 7:09 pm

Boris heard everything the doctor and the nurse was saying about him. He admit he was a little nervous when they were talking about his condition. Boris felt the bed he was on start to roll to the place where they were going to look at him more. Boris tried to open his eyes once more but the brightness of the lights combined with whatever it was in his eyes made it stung so badly he slightly growled in pain he tried to move his body but that was a failure too. His throat felt clogged up that if he could speak all that would come out would be nothing. He started to wonder if what was going on with him would be permanent. They couldn't get anyone all the numbers he had were in his phone and they couldn't get to that cause that jackass of a guy broke his phone. He could still see that guy with that smirk of his on how he played and attacked him and other people. The thought and to see him in his mind made Erik angry.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: What am I? (Private Role Play)   What am I? (Private Role Play) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:05 pm

"Dr.? We can't get a hold of anyone due to his phone being broken." A nurse stated as he nodded and thought. "Call 411 and let them know emergency contact and his name. They should be able to get us someone of relations. Hurry I can tend to the external care but internal I need someone here." He stated as the nurse began the call. Dr. Jenoiu went back into the room and called another docter to check out Boris's eyes.

Within minutes he had Boris in the ER room and they began doing what they could to tend to his external damages. Satoshi did take 1 blood sample and had them run tests. The other sample would be taken later. Boris had 2 IV's and was placed on a breathing machine to help ease his pain. The nurse was working fast to get someone on the phone.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What am I? (Private Role Play)   What am I? (Private Role Play) Empty

Back to top Go down

What am I? (Private Role Play)
Page 1 of 1