Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Welcom10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Lr_nav10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Lr_des11
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Promot10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Suppor10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Partne10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Unit_n10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Blank_10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Rogue_10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Fighte10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Sacrif10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Rp_wea10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Weathe10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Academ10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Fight_10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Club_v10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Fortun10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Tori_n10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread Rp_nav10
Vacation/Hiatus Thread End_na10

Vacation/Hiatus Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Vacation/Hiatus Thread Empty
PostSubject: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:32 pm

Vacation/Hiatus Thread

Life gets the better of us at any moment and we understand because it hits us to. As it is stated in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post we advise you to make a post here when you will not be on the forum for a while and can not do replies. It is a sure reasoning to keep you account from falling into the default of deletion. We ask that life comes first before anything because this is a place designed for you to relax. When things are a bit to rough just place this on the back-burner until you are fine and have time to Role play with everyone once more. I will break up the two segments and there will be a list for each. When you have to post here I will ensure that you are covered.

Vacation/Absent Post
If you happen to be going on Vacation, life needs a little order, work making you act like a squirrel, or school placed a palace load of paperwork on you it may be time to post for a Vacation pardon. Vacation or Absent posts are for those who will be gone a few weeks to a Month at max. Things happen and we prefer that you handle that first. You can post when you have time but I would suggest the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for posting. It is less stress and easier to do. If this is the option for you for now just state in bold letters Vacation somewhere within your post. Please do not post anything personal that you are uncomfortable with. If it is very personal just state that you have a personal matter that needs tending to. We just want everything to be okay.

Members on Vacation

Hiatus Post
Quote :
Rules and Regulations: "When you post here you are required to do a few things. First is make sure you have your reasoning posted in the vacation thread so you can be on hiatus. Don't want you coming back and you have no account record. Two you must remove all of your characters from their RPs and send them home. This ensures no one is stuck and waiting on you to return. If you fail to do this I will be removing them myself and taking away some privileges. Third is be sure to take good care of yourself and if you can log in once in a blue moon then please do so. Your health is very important and life can be very stressful. If you feel you will not be returning to the forum to RP please contact an Admin so that we can remove you from the database."
This is for when you have much more serious and pressing issues to contend with for more than a month. Schooling is also part of this category and work if your schedules are just too action packed to handle. The forum will be here when you are ready to return. As stated in the above passage quote you must remove all your characters from their current RPs and send them home alone. We don't want anyone to be stuck in a very inactive RP when you have time to handle other matters. School and work will press you for time and posting will be much more difficult for you when things become too piled on. I would suggest if you really want to RP then do so in short spurts. What I mean by that is do one you know you can finish within a week span or so when you know you can be on. As soon as you know you will be away for more than a month end it. What this does is places you in the "Lavender" colored Legend bar and prevents your account from being deleted. From the date you post your thread you have a full year of being Default safe. As I stated above Please do not post anything personal that you are uncomfortable with. If it is something you really need to talk about please do not be afraid to PM me. I am willing to listen to help ease the stress off of your shoulders. If you know you have to leave the forum and your account needs to be deleted please PM me. You can always return unless you were a in trouble before. Please see the Rules and Regulations post about that. Just like in the Vacation description I ask that you place Hiatus in bold text somewhere within your post so I know to place you on the list. If you want to become an Active member once more please PM me.

Members on Hiatus
Dmitry - Personal/Recovery
Fire - No Computer
Fubuki - Technical Difficulties
Mysteriouskitsune- Only has a phone to reply
Raiden - Personal/School

Please be safe, healthy, and happy. Return when you can but handle life first! Thank you for posting and making this forum fun!

Admin,
Kyo

Last edited by Kyo on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:29 pm; edited 34 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Dmitry

Dmitry

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Alas, between working full time and maintaining a healthy social life it seems I will be online less often. So for the time being I need to be placed back under hiatus until I manage to settle back into a routine.

<3
Dmitry
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 2:02 pm

hi every one!
little update, work and family xmas rush is finally over and i think "oh why dont i catch up on my rping". well that little idea went down the drain pretty fast cause toshiba are grade a assholes and decided to do a sneaky update when i fiiiiiinally decided to update to windows 8.1. and along with their sneaky unauthorised update i now cant use my laptop trackpad or keyboard cause the toshiba update caused them both to become a code error (code 19??? i think it is) any way this has apparently happened to a lot of people with toshibas when they updated to windows 8.1 and there have been multiple ways given to fix it with mixed results. im no computer expert so hopefully my housemate can make head or tail of the problem tomorrow while im stuck with a sore finger from clicking this long message out on a usb mouse and the on screen keyboard.

i hope everyone has had a great holiday an will have a wonderful new year!
Back to top Go down
Ace

Ace

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 8:36 pm

Moved into an apartment with two (male) roommates. Should be fun, since all three of us are gamers/internet addicts. I'm going to be busy unpacking for a while (took me an entire week to get all my things moved over here), but after that, I'll get back to work on replies.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 5:34 pm

Hi Everyone! Here to announce that Fire no longer has a computer. He will try to do replies when given the chance. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:45 pm

Hiya so as an fyi I'm out of state till the 30th or 1st starting about ten minutes from now. May have wifi to hook into there but maybe not so just a heads up that I'll be reachable via text only and if you don't have the new number i guess ask kit or beth or shelby since they have it. Ttfn
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread EmptySat May 16, 2015 3:25 pm

Hello everyone I finally have a cell so if you need to contact me let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation/Hiatus Thread   Vacation/Hiatus Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Vacation/Hiatus Thread
Page 1 of 1