Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Welcom10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Lr_nav10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Lr_des11
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Promot10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Suppor10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Partne10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Unit_n10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Blank_10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Rogue_10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Fighte10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Sacrif10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Rp_wea10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Weathe10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Academ10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Fight_10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Club_v10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Fortun10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Tori_n10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Rp_nav10
As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] End_na10

As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Empty
PostSubject: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 7:30 pm

This Role play is in the day time between Masa and Boris. As of right now in personal story lines this happens before a vital point.

Today seemed to be busy and Masa was confused by it all. He shoved his hands into his leather jacket pockets as his hair hung over his eyes. Today he was just highly irritated and he had no clue as to what brought that on. That girl was still following him and pestering him for the past month. She just wouldn't leave him alone and yet when he was having one of his fits she was watching in the corner smirking. Not like he didn't catch that the last time she watched him. Then there was the shrimp he finally had a chance to harass. That was before the doll and dragon crashed the party. Just the thought pissed him off to no end. "Gah what the fuck!" he growled as he punched a nearby building. His knuckles were red but other than that no damage was done. Some people saw him but they quickly tried to walk to their destinations. His gold eye scanned the area as he straightened up. He felt he needed a target and a devilish smirk spread across his face as he was looking now to stir up some trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Boris was walking the crowded streets of the downtown area. His rings on his ears and tails jingle with every step he made. His gold eyes took view at what was happening around him everyone going to one place to another. His pinkish hair swayed with his walk as no emotion was shown on his face. Just aimlessly minding his own business. The people around him talking and laughing was making him feel uneasy for some reason or could it be something else. The bright sun was a little to hot on him *shouldve bought my hat.* he thought as he knew he somewhat burned easily but he needed to get out and give his brain time to think. Boris was home making a play list and making a few new songs for the play list for the club he was going to do later on tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Masa scanned the area until his eyes followed a pink haired figure. "Heh seems kids these days choose out of this world color for their hair. Let's just see how pink I can get him to turn before red becomes a permanent mark~" He smirked as he stepped in Boris's way since the ca wasn't looking at where he was going. He would bump right into Masa giving him a reason to cause some trouble. The crowd of people didn't matter since they would scatter soon enough or die being in the way. He cared not for others at this point. "Hm ring is loud as hell and the color for his hair is beyond dumb. Let alone fish piercings? Loud ass Emo kid if anything." Masa said in a normal tone seeing if that would grab the other's attention first.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Boris continued to walk trying to find something to do. He heard his phone ring just as he was about to see who it was he bumped into someone or they just intentionally got in his way. Boris looked at the guy strangely as he looked looked at him boris couldn't help but feel something was not right with this guy. The guy said something to him "what did you say?" Boris asked. He heard the slick comment "excuse me but do I even know you?" He asked s his eyes narrowed at the guy. To the corner of his eye he saw people looking at them but still walking to wherever they were going.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Masa's smirk grew as he tried not to laugh at the male before him. "Well now you may not know me but you know of my work pussy cat." He said snatching the phone with a quickness and seeing the name. "Since you didn't hear me the first time let me repeat it once more. You are a loud ass Emo kid with dumb fish piercings and fucked up pink hair." He smirked as he broke the phone. "Too bad this Erik person won't be calling you back. Your loud ring was being amplified when your phone went off. Annoying cat!" He tossed the phone at Boris's feet causing more damage. "So tell me pussy, Can you fight? Or will you run and hiss like the cat that you are. Because only two types of people survive in this world. And you aren't any of them~" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Bois had a questionable look on his face as to what this guy was saying. "Sorry but I have never even head of~ Hey!" The guy snatched his phone out his hand then as he looked broke it in front of him. Anger started to work his way up in his body. Bois growled as he snatched up the dude by his collar "I don't know who the fuck you are but you are messing with the right fucking one." He growled. It took all of him just to not punch him dead in his face. "Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't beat the shit out of you in front of all these people?" His gold eyes looked dead at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Masa began to laugh as the other snatched him by the collar. "That's right pussy cat~ Get mad so we can play~" he laughed as he back handed Boris and kicked him off hard. "Let's really get this party cranked up." He said as he cracked his knuckles and stood ready for the man. "Let's find out what you are~" People began to scatter a bit but brave souls stayed around looking forward to a fight. Insides of the shops were buzzing of a fight breaking out in front.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Bois felt his head go sideways he stumbled a little but fell to his knees the force was great as quick throb came from the spot he hit him at. Boris growled as he looked up at the guy "your...fucking dead." He said as he slowly got up. He balled up his hands ready for him to at him. *Where did this guy come from? and what did he mean see who he was. * bore is thought. This guy was crazy picking a fight with a stranger. Boris was going to get questions out of him even if he had to fight it out of him
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:47 pm

Masa's dangerous smile seemed to give others the impression to run if they knew what was good for them. "Dead huh? And yet you haven't moved. How about I get things started for you pussy cat~" he splashed water on the other and smirked, "Shards" and in an instant the water turned to ice shards going for Boris's legs. Masa's foot was govered with some ice but he was thinking of his next move while watching this one here.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Boris was waiting on the guy to make the first move. He saw the other splash water Boris had a questionable look the other spoke a word and water became ice shards going directly to him. His eyes went wide he dodge to the other side he missed them but felt something sharp cut his leg as one got him. He groaned in pain as he looked at his bleeding leg "what the hell did he just do?" He said mostly to himself. This was getting weird to him as he looked up at the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:26 pm

The other dodged but was still struck by at least one shard. The crowd scattered trying to avoid the sharp ice. Some went through car windows and tires. Other broke against the ground and light post. Masa just laughed, "Well looks like you dodged one attack." He smirked as he began walking to Boris. "What's the matter pussy cat. You look very puzzled right now." Masa stopped right at Boris and the dangerous smirk returned. "Well you shouldn't be confused not when your ring is loud as fuck!" He stated as he used his left foot with the chunk of ice stuck to it as a weapon. He kicked Boris and yelled, "Doesn't school teach you to turn that shit down?!" He stated as the crowd looked fearful. "Somebody do something?" "This guy could be seriously injured." "Someone call the police!" they were all saying things that ticked Masa off even more. "But out of this you masses of filth!" He stated as he kicked more shards at the crowd causing them to panic and scream. "There. That's more like it. Sweet music to my ears." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:47 pm

"AHH" boris yelled out as he held himself boris spat out some blood that was filling his mouth. "What...The he'll are you talking about? What ring?" He said as he slowly got up. Boris saw what he was doing "STOP! YOUR GOING TO KILL SOMEONE" he yelled at him. The pain was getting stronger as he held his stomach. "Who and what the he'll are you?" He asked the other. Boris saw him close to him boris balled up his fist as he tried to hit him
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 8:08 pm

The punch made Masa step back. He will admit he was a bit startled now that the other caught him off guard. But he smirked and looked at the other with his single golden eye. "What am I you ask? Why the same as you pussy cat." he said as he kneed him in the gut. "We are both part of a secret world that plays on words. One can command and the other fights. Only difference is I can play both~" He said as he stepped back and poked at him. "You know this fight has become quite boring. I wasn't here to give a pep talk and teach a loser anything. Just fight, hurt someone a little, or a lot depending on my mood." He laughed as he stood back up. "So come on already pussy cat. I am ready to play and frankly you suck at it right now. However~" He stated as he raised an arm. "I can use some target practice until you're ready~"
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Boris saw him stumble back whuch mean he made a hit. Boris slowly stood straight up still holding his stomach. But was soon kicked back down the pain was unbearable but he didnt want to give up not right now. His golds looked at him as he lifted up his arm. "If your thoughts was to hurt these innocent people then look at me. I am your target not them!" He growled. Boris started charge at the guy and punch him again.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Masa smirked as things began heating up now. Boris hit him several times and managed to make the one eyed man hunch over. He hadn't had this much fun using his hands in a long while. Wiping the blood from his mouth he looked up. The light was now reflecting off the sword hilt he used as a cover for his damaged eye. "Heh you got guts pussy cat." He managed to angle himself. "But it's my turn!" Fractal Light! In a flash the light from his hilt blinded everyone and Masa was using Boris as a punching bag. Giving hits in return to what he was given.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Boris was punching him left and right he even had a smirk on his that he was doing well hitting this freak. Boris saw him back away. "Had enough?" Boris said to him. The other still had a smirk on his face even with all the hits he had gotten from him. Boris was about to do more damage to him but soon a very bright light hit him blinding him as a reaxtion he closed his eyes but it seemd like it was still bright through his lids. he stood still not knowing where to go he let TN his hand shad his eyes but that waa bearly working soon he felt a punch to his face then another and another. So many hit were charging at him from different places he couldn't keep up to even dodge it let alone see where and what was going on. Another hit hit him on his stomach he graned as he fell to ground. His body was hurting greatly everywhere on his body throbbed in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 9:51 pm

Masa was panting a little bit as he laughed. "Now you seem to have your spark back. Even if it is just for the moment." He smirked as he knelt down to Boris on the ground. "Maybe you should be asking yourself if you have had enough yet. I am a Unit with no name. I can go at this for a few hours or until I suffer from fatigue or boredom." he stated as he noticed Boris near a puddle. His golden eye gave a dangerous glow. "Better hope you have a partner soon because I may just freeze you to death~" he stated as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Boris groaned as he held his stomach. His ankles felt twisted stomach churned from the rapid hits and his closed eyes felt like a ice shard was deep inside it as it throbbed heavily.  All to excruciating to bear, as if he was to go through another kick or hard punch. The one eye that was opened looked up at him trying to find a weakness or something that could bring him down. His body was saying give up but that strong heart he had said otherwise. "I'm not giving up..." he said achingly as he slowly got up.*there has to be a way to fight him back. But how* he thought for a while all he did was look at the other *come on think what do I have to do? If i don't do something he's going to kill me.* Boris closed his eyes as he tried to think then suddenly  he felt something surround him a unknown presence but at the same time it felt like he knew it. Then he whispered some words "music note barrier" Boris opened his eye and widened as he saw nothing in front or around him only him and the other standing "wh..what?" He said shockingly *but...but I thought..? What happened?!* he said.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Masa just watched as the other was a mere pile of shit on the concrete sidewalk. His dangerous smirk just seemed to grow wider as he watched the man below struggle. "Care to be like the people around us?" He asked as he kicked more water changing them into icicle shards once again and sending them through the crowd. He laughed as he turned to the other. Soon his laugh died down a bit as he noticed the other was slowly getting up. "Oh? At this rate your untrained ass will be heading to the hospital. No matter I can fuck with the Jenoiu Family as well~ Get my hands on some pretty toxic shit and create far more chaos than the aristocrats can control" He said as the other tried to cast a spell. Masa laughed so hard when nothing worked. "Such a fun pet I have found. Aww that's too bad Sacrifice. You aren't a fighter at all." His golden eye seemed to gleam due to the sun reflecting off the windows of the shops. Masa raised a hand and pointed a finger at the other. "Here let me show you how a spell is truly cast~ Better pray I miss!" he stated as his smirk grew.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Boris looked at the laughing other. Boris growled showing teeth and balled up a fist. He saw the other put peoples life in danger people screaming and pushing each other out the way trying to get away from his attacts "STOP IT!" He yelled knowing good and well that was not going to stop him not even for a second. The other turned to him and pointed a finger at him. Something inside boris knew that he was going to be more in danger than the people. Boris had to think of something quick "I DEMAND YOU TO STOP NOW! " he yelled at the other.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:26 pm

Masa chuckled as the other told him to stop but when the command was issued his smirk began to turn into a frown. His finger still pointing to Boris but he couldn't move. His eye narrowed at Boris as he hissed. "Just had to spoil the fun didn't you pussy cat.." He tried to say a spell but his mouth instantly went dry. A Fighter couldn't go against an order. Despite how much they really wanted to do so. The last Sacrifice he attempted to go against was the shrimp and even under his heavy guard Masa's body didn't do spells due to the commands that were issued.

"Bang"

The sound was more so a whisper as he brought his hand back and in quickness Masa pulled out a pouch and placed pollen powder in his palm as he knelt down and blew a small amount of the chemicals into Boris's face. The Paralysis Powder would kick in once Boris inhaled it. Of course it would sting the eyes as well. "Heh seems like you have some bark pussy cat~ I will have to torture you once you have more training. Thanks you you my body will not react to a damn spell I say!" He growled but sirens were heard and Masa cursed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 6:52 pm

Boris closed his eyes as he waited for the attack to hit him. After a few seconds he didn't feel nothing hit him with force. He opened his eye as he looked at him blankly "I...it worked?" He said shockingly.  He saw the other bend down to his level and blew some type of powder on to him. Boris coughed it got into his eye first he felt stinging then it started to get worse as he rubbed it. Some went up his nose, "Hey!" He hollered as he tried to get up but all of a sudden he couldn't move his whole body "wh...whats going on? I cant move..." he said he tried to move his legs but that was a waste as he couldn't feel anything nor see.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 7:01 pm

"Heh that should keep you quiet for a while Pussy Cat. It's called Paralysis Powder." "Hey stop right there!" an officer stated as the crowd began to move to let them through. "Shit this hasn't worn off yet. See you around Pussy cat." He huffed as he ran past Boris and down an alleyway into more Yakuza Territory. "Sir can you stand?" an officer asked as 3 others went to chase Masa down. Masa Managed to tuck himself in a tight dark corner as the Officers ran past him. He remained silent as he looked at his hand and smirked. I have a new pet to play with now~ he thought as he remained hidden.

Last edited by Kyo on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mysteriouskitsune

mysteriouskitsune

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:05 pm

The stinging grew in his eyes even though he couldn't move he still felt the pain from the fight. Boris shook his head no as laid on the ground. Boris heard the people gather around him trying to help him. "I...ihave something in my eyes." He groaned. His eye was stinging badly almost to the verge of tears *what was in that stuff.* he thought. The people on the streets were talking with the police about what had wemt down *if i ever see that guy again im gonna mess him up so bad.* boris thought as he growled.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 5:23 am

"I need water over here so we can flush out the chemicals in his eyes?" One said as the other nodded and the paramedics were called to the scene. Masa managed to climb on a business building and watched the scene below out of plain sight. Pink and purplish hair huh? Weird guy either way it goes. But I got a new toy out of all this~ He chuckled a bit. Soon the paramedics came on seen and they helped pick Boris up carefully placing him on the stretcher. They were rinsing his eyes out before placing him in the back of the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]   As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play] Empty

Back to top Go down

As I Am [Closed Regular Role Play]
Page 1 of 1