Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Welcom10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Lr_nav10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Lr_des11
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Promot10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Suppor10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Partne10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Unit_n10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Blank_10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Rogue_10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Fighte10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Sacrif10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Rp_wea10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Weathe10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Academ10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Fight_10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Club_v10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Fortun10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Tori_n10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Rp_nav10
Flutter Hearts - Page 2 End_na10

Flutter Hearts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Location : Lost in the maze of life, but lucky for me I gotta a map!

Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flutter Hearts   Flutter Hearts - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 10:50 am

When all was said and done, Haru could admit that talking to Kyo had actually ended up sort of … fun. Though her security team probably would’ve blown a gasket at the fact that she was talking to a complete stranger unprotected, but they weren’t here now were they? Nope. They weren’t so she could do as she pleased thank you very much.

The time had certainly passed quickly enough and before she knew it, she was being called over to collect her order. They looked perfect, all cute and delicious in their box, and she couldn’t wait to give them to the girls. She was sure they’d love them. She thanked the staff and paid what she owed. With that done and on her way out of the door, Haru prepared to say goodbye to her new acquaintance.

She smiled and replied,” That’s good. I’m hoping you’ll go back.”

She couldn't help but giggle when he mentioned the aimless wandering. This guy, man.

Yeah, maybe I’ll see you around. Who knows, we may bump into each other again sometime. And with that in mind, goodbye for now,” she said cheerily, even managing a little wave since she had a good grip on the cupcake box.

Soon she was out of the door and headed home.

[Haru has left Flutter Hearts and is heading ….]
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

Flutter Hearts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flutter Hearts   Flutter Hearts - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm

Kyo watched her leave and waved as he heald his treat. He walked out the door and took a deep breath of air. "I feel like walking now." He said as he looked at his treat and smiled a bit. Kyo looked left then looked right and decided a walk would be nice. He needed to familiarize himself with the area. "Let me just walk and see where I end up." he said as he began walking away.

[Kyo has left Flutter Hearts Bakery and is heading Chapter One Bookstore]
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com

Flutter Hearts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Loveless: Redemption :: Kibō City :: Downtown Kibō-
Jump to: