Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The art of seduction (private)  Welcom10
The art of seduction (private)  Lr_nav10
The art of seduction (private)  Lr_des11
The art of seduction (private)  Promot10
The art of seduction (private)  Suppor10
The art of seduction (private)  Partne10
The art of seduction (private)  Unit_n10
The art of seduction (private)  Blank_10
The art of seduction (private)  Rogue_10
The art of seduction (private)  Fighte10
The art of seduction (private)  Sacrif10
The art of seduction (private)  Rp_wea10
The art of seduction (private)  Weathe10
The art of seduction (private)  Academ10
The art of seduction (private)  Fight_10
The art of seduction (private)  Club_v10
The art of seduction (private)  Fortun10
The art of seduction (private)  Tori_n10
The art of seduction (private)  Rp_nav10
The art of seduction (private)  End_na10

The art of seduction (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

The art of seduction (private)  Empty
PostSubject: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 10:16 pm

(This is before any of Masa or Moe's major events in their personal story timeline. This is shortly after Masa has Berserk mode and thrashes a coffee shop in a different district. He is in a foul mood and trying to calm his nerves a bit since he is shaken up.)

Broad daylight again. I did it in broad daylight again! Masa was laughing hard as he sat in the shade of a tree in the park. He blacked out again and damaged another shop. Thankfully no one died but there were a couple of injuries. This was the 3rd place this month to get hit by him. A common trend in his blood. 3-5 months he is fine with no outbreaks but one month he relapses on numerous occasions before going dry again. No idea what sparks some but it does get majorly out of hand. Today was just one of those occurances and he just happened to evade police for a bit.

The laughing died down just as the wind was doing so. It seemed a bit chilly today almost like it would rain. Could be why the shop was becoming packed in the first place. He looked around and his eye was still wild. "He lives here. Somewhere in here. And blondie." he chuckled a bit as if he was a maniac of sorts. "Blondie's not here today." Masa got up and leaned against the tree as if to support himself. That dark manic like grin never leaving his face. "No matter. I shall coax blondie out!" But the thing was his feet weren't trying to take him anywhere. People who did see Masa were too scared to stay in the area. Others backed away at a safe distance to watch him.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 11:43 pm

No, I don’t want to have an interview with her. I already had three interviews in the last week and I am taking a break, all right? I’m tired of spouting the same lines over and over about this stupid fucking movie I’m in. Now, tell the bitch I’m not coming or I’ll tell her myself. Which do you want? Good. That’s what I thought. I’m hanging up now. Buh-bye.

Moe hung up on her manager as soon as the harsh words left her mouth. She didn’t have time to deal with some amateur talk show host when she needed to deal with much more pressing matters - such matters being finding someone new to mess with since she had accidentally gotten her last toy hit by a truck. She was truly upset about it since the girl had been rather sweet and innocent. And a redhead too. She just couldn’t believe the women had actually pushed her out of the way of the moving vehicle! What made her even more amused was the fact that the redhead had honestly believed that Moe was going to let herself be killed by something as insignificant as a truck.

No, if she was going out, she was going to out in style.

She grinned at the memory as she tossed her phone into her purse, adjusted her the position of her pigtails, and exited the taxi that she had taken to get to the park. The cool air felt great on her face as began to make her way through the winding pathways of the gorgeous area. She could taste rain in the air and the dark towering clouds on the horizon seemed to confirm her suspicions. Not that she minded any; no, she loved a good storm. When things got wild, she was able to let loose and be just as destructive.

There wasn’t many people out and about due to the poor weather, so when the sound of manic laughter reached her ears quite easily. She found herself walking in the direction of the musical sound as If she was being called by it. It was such a beautiful sound if you asked her. Moe couldn’t help but be shocked when she found out who the owner was though.

She knew him.

A pure unadulterated joy ran through as she realized that she was finally getting the chance to meet him again, and in such a state nonetheless.

Why look who it is? You sure look like you’re having fun,” She addressed him when she came to stand about four or five feet away from him. Her eyes were lit up with an almost sadistic glee and her smile said that she clearly wasn’t there for a friendly conversation.
Back to top Go down
http://skinnydefenselessstilesnipple.tumblr.com/
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 3:42 pm

Another maniacal laughter erupted from Masa's diaphragm and vocals. If more people would have bee out instead of passing through he would have seemed like a mad man on the loose. Laughing at nothing especially when no one was around. The one thing he had strapped to his leg was a sword and i seconds he undid the second strap that holds it vertical and allowed it to hang naturally. "One is all I need~" he stated as he felt the wind blow again and then the first few drops of rain.

Despite being under a tree a droplet splashed against his cheek and it was cold to the touch. Masa chuckled to himself as he looked at the ground. "Wash away his blood and pain of the past? No~ How shall we make him cry Zealos?! Pain~ Lots of pain like a non-beating heart perhaps?" The bone chilling laughter in the light sprinkle would scare even some of the strays away. But one stray seemed to make its way to him as he remained under the tree. One he can feel the ring of and it sent annoyance through his already foul mood. But the woman did such things on purpose.

Still looking down at the grass beneath him and leaning against the tree the laughter stopped and a scowl did hang upon his face but no one would be able to see it. "Well if it isn't the she devil herself." He adjusted his weight to lean against the tree properly. "I am not in the mood of your antics woman. What do you want..." He stated with a cold accent as if to state he was willing to harm her. Then again he may. He is still in a frenzied state and his own high is hard for himself to control.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:19 pm

Moe couldn’t stop the snort that escaped when she heard the man’s comment. Surely, she hadn’t been that bad. They hadn’t gotten into a fight nor had she had really toyed with him, but she supposed she had shown him that she wasn’t some innocent woman. Either way, it was rather amusing for him to call her that since most didn’t even realize what was lurking beneath her sugar sweet smile.

She ignored the feeling of raindrops hitting her skin as she let her body take on a casual stance as she replied with, “Hey now, that’s not a nice thing to call a young woman you hardly even know. I’m hardly a she-devil. I just happen to be less… polite than most. If anything, you’re more of a devil than I am.” She pushed her bangs up and out of her face as her smile tilted up into a smirk. She briefly wondered if she should have brought along a fighter with her, after all, but she quickly swept that thought away. She didn’t want anyone interfering, and she definitely didn’t want it getting back to the family.

Hm? What do I want? Just to chat, of course. There isn’t anything wrong with that, is there?” She asked letting her voice take an innocent tone towards the end. As she spoke, she let her eyes take in his state. It was clear that he wasn’t in his right frame of mind and that he was probably very dangerous. None of this did anything to deter Moe though, if anything, it spurred her on to take a single step closer. When was the last time she had found someone that wouldn’t give in to her without any resistance? Well, besides her cousin, but she hardly counted.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Her sweet talking was like poison to his ears. Masa just continued to lean against the tree as he growled a bit then gave a chuckle. He looked at her with his covered eye and gave a very devilish smirk. "Let's see now. Talking can be harmless depending on the person. But you know sugar rots the teeth if you have too much. And your words seem to rot my brain she devil. So I think talking to you may cause harm. I just haven't decided that yet." He stated as he growled a bit at her.

His hand he let slide off the tree trunk so he could stand tall as he stared at her. "You reek of poison she devil. I reek of blood. I very well may be the devil himself. Of course it is not a nick name I wear at all. Now I will only ask you once more. I hate repeating myself. Why are you here and what do you want with me?" Masa stated in a low tone as he held the hilt to his sword. "Killing you seems pointless but harming you I may just get a kick out of~" he smirked knowing full well this chick had more up her sleeve than she let on. "Oh and another thing. Your shit is loud so tone it down or shut it off. Alerting other units is only going to cause a problem." he stated.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 8:48 pm

Moe laughed aloud at the other’s threat. It ruined her attempt to play it cool and calm, but he was just so… off. The way he spoke was almost too much for her to handle. Nonetheless, she schooled her features back into something that wouldn’t reveal all her inner thoughts and let her lips tip upwards back into a smirk once more. With a quick glance at their surroundings, she replied in a voice that contained none of the innocence from earlier, “Yes, I suppose you’re right. Certain words can definitely cause harm, can’t they? As for my intentions, well-

She stopped for a moment to consider her words carefully. While she was amused and she did get a thrill out of the possibility of danger, she didn’t want to cause a scene just yet. Once she had decided on her next words, she spoke, “I have nothing special in mind. I was simply passing by when I saw you, and after our last meeting, I just had to say hello. Although, I am curious about something though… How has nobody stopped to question you or report you is beyond me, I mean, aren’t people like you supposed to be considered a danger to society?

Not that she minded the fact that someone hadn’t done so, but still, it was something she wondered briefly about before her thoughts were onto the next topic which was her ring. She never bothered to hide since she really had no reason to. After all, she wasn’t just some average Sacrifice. However, she supposed she wasn’t exactly in a position that was ideal for attracting attention. She didn’t want to run the risk of someone recognizing her. It was a small chance, but a chance nonetheless.

With that thought in mind, she turned down her ring as requested, gave a sarcastic smile, and asked, “Is that better? Oh, and no offense because you seem very capable, but I doubt you could kill me. I may look it, but I am the opposite of fragile,” and with that her smile turned cold.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:36 am

Masa was looking down at the ground when he began to chuckle. The light rain did nothing but cool his ace off as his chuckle turn into laughter. couldn't seem to stop laughing for a while until he managed to come to her with speed and pin her against a tree. His golden eye was dark and yet wild. Showing just how his high was still in tact and how far away he was of calming down.

He brought his face close ho hers as thunder rumbled. His dark brown soaked hair was dripping wet against her as he spoke clearly. "So you think these people here are normal? Look at them She devil and listen." He leaned back and the scowl was evident on his face as he moved away from her. "Other units of danger. Rogues and bandits similar to me. Walking time bombs as they approach their destinations to complete their day and boom they are suddenly doing the unthinkable." His chuckle was more dangerous now as he stepped back. "Reporting me is almost like reporting themselves. They won't do it." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Fubuki

Fubuki

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 am

She raised an eyebrow as the man began to laugh once more, but didn’t question it. After all, what was the point in questioning the mad? All one would get as far as answers went was a reply that most likely wouldn’t make sense.
It certainly took her by surprise to suddenly find herself pinned against a tree. Her breath was knocked out of her as her back hit the tree and she swore she saw stars from her head knocking against the hard bark. With a small groan, she blinked slowly as the world shifted back into view. She found herself incredibly close to the other, in fact, he was so close that she could feel drops of water hitting her skin from his hair.

Frankly, he was too close.

She felt a shiver of genuine fear run through her at what she saw within his eyes. They was a wildness within them that even she would have a hard time beating. She may have seriously met her match here. This guy was just as dangerous as her if not more, but for some reason, along with the fear, she felt… happy about it. Not sadistically so either, but genuine happiness. Something told her that she wasn’t the worst the world had to offer when she looked at him which was weirdly comforting despite the fact that she usually didn’t care about the fact that she was a horrible person. In fact, she took pride in it.

Something told her that she needed to keep a closer eye on this man.

She breathed a small sigh of relief as the other backed away, giving her space. She watched him closely as he spoke, making no sense, while leaning back against the tree. She was soaked by now and her pigtails were slowly coming loose while her clothing was no doubt becoming rather revealing. She slid the hairbands out of her hair and shook her head slightly to let the hair fall somewhat naturally.

Once done, she replied in a dry voice with, “Okay then. I guess that’s as good of an answer as any. So, why exactly are you in the park anyways? Frankly, you don’t seem the type to enjoy a nice walk.
Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 3:16 pm

Masa seemed to chuckle until he broke out into laughter. He looked around the park and smirked as his eye searched. Taking a big inhale he chuckled again, "Can't you smell it?" He stated as he felt the rain against his skin becoming cold just like his heart. "He is here. Some where here in this park..." he hissed as he smirked and touched the cherry blossom. Impact he seemed to whisper the word and the tree splintered behind her falling to ground. The rest of the trunk was rooted but he obviously cared not for the symbol of peace. He pulled his hand away slowly as he stared at her.

"My private business has brought me here." He stated with a low growl in his voice but the evil, sadistic smirk never left his face. "Listen here shedevil. This private matter doesn't concern you. So if you don't want to end up like this pathetic tree here I advise you keep your distance from me." He turned away from her and looked up at the sky. "Because the next time we meet you may not be able to stand again." He stated as he walked slowly away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of seduction (private)    The art of seduction (private)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The art of seduction (private)
Page 1 of 1