Loveless: Redemption
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loveless: Redemption

The Loveless Role Playing Forum with Original Twists!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
How often should the Forum Theme change? Welcom10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Lr_nav10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Lr_des11
How often should the Forum Theme change? Promot10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Suppor10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Partne10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Unit_n10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Blank_10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Rogue_10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Fighte10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Sacrif10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Rp_wea10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Weathe10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Academ10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Fight_10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Club_v10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Fortun10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Tori_n10
How often should the Forum Theme change? Rp_nav10
How often should the Forum Theme change? End_na10

How often should the Forum Theme change?

Go down 
+2
Kyo
yuri
6 posters

How often should the Forum Theme Change?
Every Month
How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b1144%How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b12
 44% [ 4 ]
Bi-Monthly
How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b1144%How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b12
 44% [ 4 ]
Every Third Month
How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b1111%How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b12
 11% [ 1 ]
Every Six Month
How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b110%How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Every Year [on the exception of important events aka Forum Anniversary, Which Theme is only change for a week period before returning back to previous theme]
How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b110%How often should the Forum Theme change? Vote_b12
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
yuri

yuri

How often should the Forum Theme change? Empty
PostSubject: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 pm

In the past, the Forum Theme had been changed on a monthly bias by the administrator; which would included skins created by Users to promote their own characters and/or plots, group plots and things loveless based. The Forum Theme's were predominately decided upon by the Administrator without any input by forum users. Currently our Administrative staff would like to change this and allow the feed back given by some users to be brought to light for the community to hold a vote in how the Forum Theme's should not be conducted.

As the Theme Master, it will be my responsibility to support and supply the Administrative Staff  the theme's that will be used upon the decision of the community as a whole. There are several things brought forth so there will be several votes to take place. Most depend on how this one comes to an end. Depending on the could come of this vote, other polls will be posted to follow. So Please take the time to voice your opinion.

Back to top Go down
Kyo
Admin
Kyo

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

I am one for always having something fresh an new like the month when we start anew. If things become too much then Bi-monthly would be fine for me.
Back to top Go down
http://theartistconcept.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:03 pm

I have a suggestion for the forum.
I know whenever the theme changes there is always someone who who character colour clashes with the theme or some ones eyes cant stand the colour or something like that.

My idea is that the header and the banners (The currently purple bits, not the blue bits) etc only be changed where as the background etc and the chat stay permanently black so no ones eyes get sore and no one has any problems with colours clashing every month.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm

This is another poll that will take place after this one. As it goes into how the forum skins are created.
Back to top Go down
Tsukiyoko

Tsukiyoko

Location : Lost in the maze of life, but lucky for me I gotta a map!

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:17 pm

Yep, that's what the next poll, the one after this one had concluded, is about, Rai. XD.

Great minds think alike. You weren't the first to mention it and I doubt you'll be the last.

As for myself, I usually have problems with the color clashing no matter what we pick. Due to my eye condition, a lot of colors are either too dark or too light for eyes to handle. So keeping one color may be very helpful to others like me.

But perhaps a different color than the black since a lot of colors don't go well with it or show up very well. ><". We can decided on the color later though, once everything been voted on and decided.

Does that sound acceptable for now?
Back to top Go down
fire

fire

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:40 am

bi-monthly should be often enough to keep things fresh without being too much work. and no matter what background we go with, there will be issues, so it's more trying to find the one with the fewest issues (as long as it's not bright or pale my eyes are good)
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptySun May 04, 2014 6:53 pm

poll ends in four days if you have not put in your vote please do so. there are more then 7 members in thid community your opinion does matter.
Back to top Go down
Hayashi

Hayashi

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:20 pm

I think every month is more than enough. It gives a chance for every character/pairing to have their time in the spot light. Also, it gives Yuri a chance to actually sit down and think of the coding and such.

If it's Bi-monthly, she would obviously have to change it twice a month. That I think is a little to much, and might confuse any newcomers we have. Some continuity is good, and I think changing things once a month is probably our best bet.
Back to top Go down
yuri

yuri

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:07 am

Bi monthly is every two months,.kiddo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How often should the Forum Theme change?   How often should the Forum Theme change? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1